It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
That is a fascinating point. I'm in the same boat with you on the "Flat Earther" thing. I hadn't considered the implications that would have for Mars. The "ocean" of space.

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Caled

I need to preface this by stating I don't know Elon's world beliefs and I am not a "Flat Earther" but find some of the discussion interesting and do not 100% rule it out. I also don't want to make this about flat earth just pointing out it could be some reasoning behind Elon's interest.

There are some who believe that space isn't really what it has been presented to us and that Mars is a land that lies beyond the ice wall in some of the flat earth models. Where "Outer Space" is just the area between these lands.

So could Elon mean that? Maybe these people would not be going to a wasteland if the Mars we think is out there has been a complete fabrication. It would be to help colonize different area with Humans and like he said expand our consciousness.

Like the drops said the end won't be for everyone is that because we have been lied to about the world model and the idea of religion, science, etc has been a complete fabrication?

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
nypost.com...
nypost.com/2022/06/06/naked-hunter-biden-cavorts-with-hooker-and-illegal-gun-photos/

A naked Hunter casually waves around a handgun and even points it at the camera while partying with a prostitute in 2018, the video shows, according to a report Monday.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Re: Burns

Sounds like something Hollywood would do.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

By the way, Cranky - are you on Truth with a slightly different name? I'm following someone on Truth with a similar name and was wondering.

Not on Truth, no desktop version yet eliminates my participation. Glad you enjoyed the film, I do think folks, many, have awakened where this type of thought provoking has much more impact, as opposed to say 4 years ago.

Actually Cranky there is sort of a version you can use that acts like a "Desktop," it is the "Web Version." I was holding off for the same reason as Im desktop as well.

You can get on it, sign up, and use it through this link: Link to Truth Social Web Version

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I don't really understand why you would evacuate the Earth to a planet that no longer can sustain life naturally because its own time to do so passed billions of years ago. It isn't logical unless the Earth is completely doomed in the near future. Like, wiped from existence doomed. Because even if the surface was destroyed, underground or underwater would still make more sense than Mars.

originally posted by: duncanhidao

👇👇👇

I hear you, but since when does it have to sound logical to sheeple when it's coming from multi-billionaires, especially occult defense contractors?

As above, So below. Billions expended above as well as below. As the vid post points out. Why only have one option when you can have both. The billionaires, along with various institutions (Carnegie Mellon’s MoonArk), and out-of-box thinkers have been planning for a cosmic level extinction event for years and won't be the first time.

On the flip-side, one could say the billionaire's are bored ('Boring') and just want to expand below as well as above...which either way will eventually prove survival (safeguard humanity as they say) or profit. Same with Bezos...why does he have his man cave beneath a mountain next to his launch platform in Texas. Either way, win/win.

Besides, von Braun said 'Elon' will rule Mars.

Those Starships are also intended to be sustainable 'lifeboats' - similar to what Jeff Epstein & his transhumanist party was funding as below.

Lifeboat Foundation that build giant bunkers to safeguard humanity.?

Even Spain is in on the act with its Astroland Agency. Your 'mission' if you accept is to become an Astrolander and live on Mars.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Sending a billionaire to Mars who's at the forefront of technology, with the very best rockets, AI, Robotics, cloning and no doubt nuclear fuel.

What can possibly go wrong?

Sounds like the synopsis of a sci-fi disaster movie.

I for one won't be surprised when Elon returns in 50 years accompanied by his clone army of hive minded cyborgs, built in his image.

That's if he comes back, might just send some rockets home to balance the solar system and prepare our planet for the homecoming.

Odds on the human race eventually just being Elon Musk clones, grown in labs?

*not sure if i'm being serious or not.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Just sharing the thought you triggered

edit on 662022 by MetalThunder because: 4412

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I know, exactly....and suppose 1 of the 2 stars are from you. I guess someone else here is paying attention.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Check. I don't fault anyone here as it's damn near impossible to keep up with everything and we all have our own interests from one day to the next.

A prelude of wicked illusions come this way...

twitter.com...

God save the hologram.

Meanwhile, in Paradise, Nevada, MSG is building the World’s Largest Sphere at $1.8 Billion with 17,500 seats and feature the largest & highest-resolution LED screen in the World. Mind boggling mega Metaverse! Due to Covid excuse, tentative opening is sometime in 2023.
(46 sec clip)

Designed by Populous (wiki), formerly "HOK Sport Venue Event" is reported to be one of the largest architecture firms in the world. Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri; London & Brisbane. From isolation to togetherness, experience Populous.

MSG Sphere Studios opened in Burbank, California in May 2022. The facility handles production and post-production work for the Las Vegas sphere of wonder & mind capture immersion complimented by Wave field synthesis (WFS), a spatial audio rendering technique (does not depend on or change with the listener's position) designed by Berlin-based audio company Holoplot.

Dark Matter X Immersion of sound, vibration, emotional frequencies.

7 min Esplainer: The sound of GRID - DARK MATTER, Berlin 2021

DARK MATTER: HOLOPLOT X1 Matrix system

Makes me wonder if they're trying to recreate the mind, body, soul, spirit 'healing' frequencies (that complements whatever imagery) of those old magical organ cathedrals that apparently has been long lost, but this time for different purposes. As we all know sound, music, specific frequencies are very powerful in the material world & consciousness, spiritual universe.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank you so much Cranky! I had to pop in to let you know what a great teacher you have been on this journey.
All is well.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I came into the Q threads pretty late in the game. If i'm perfectly honest i just pickup little bits here and there. I must have missed the decode training because a lot of the time i just don't get what the hell you lot are seeing.

Again, this isn't a criticism, i love these threads and the weird and wonderful direction they take.

Couldn't stomach the earlier threads with the info on pizzag4te, made my stomach churn and blood boil.

Keep it up tho everyone, one day hopefully the big picture will click for me.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Funny, I have always kind of been of the belief that we actually started off on Mars and the way we see it now is the way we left it, Barren and Desolate. We are a pretty destructive species sadly. Perhaps when we view it through telescopes and such it is suppose to be a reminder to us about our long forgotten history and probably one we shouldnt wish to repeat.
One reason I agree with you, stick with what we have and make it right before we do repeat a possible timeline of our long ago and forgotten history.
One other thing I am always curious about is the fact that we Always hear bout Space and what we are doing to get ourselves closer and closer to it, but we very rarely Ever hear anything about the oceans and their depths and what we could possibly do with them in our near future. Whole cities underwater Captain Nemo style?

What was Epsteins sidekick Maxwell up to under the ocean besides transport? We never really learned much about her actual program and how involved it was in whatever it was trying to achieve.
Even something like using the power of the waves to generate electricity should be possibility.

I digress with the above, discussions for another day. We do have to go to space at some point. Thats just mans nature, to explore. People with minds like Musk dont come around often, but they are the seers that think outside of the box that have actually brought us this far. We have the 3 rules of robotics (AI) already worked out for us and look what we are so close to having in our own homes Jetsons style.
Twenty years ago, maybe thirty, nobody would believe we have reached this point that we are at now so quickly with all the little gadgits we have for comfort, Except of course for the people we call the dreamers until their dreams come to fruition. Then they are considered and go down in history as Genius over night.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This was made clear often, it is the staff that needs to be destroyed, the talking heads come and go. Alinsky goes both ways.

‘Fully Integrate Into Financial System’—Bitcoin And Crypto Now Braced For A Massive Earthquake That Could Hit The Price Of Ethereum, BNB, Solana, Cardano, XRP, Tron And Avalanche

Dimon mentioned a storm the other day. This is being stage managed, clearly, but there will be pain.

This made me laugh.

Off to wave at a hologram or see a "live" show.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Do you mind sharing your thoughts on the outlook for Bitcoin and the overall crypto sphere?

I've seen little snippets here and there but intrigued as to how you see the market moving?

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Odd connection.

Me yesterday HERE

The Earth is a full blown crazy realm of creation, everything you see from Butterflies to Chupacabras someone created: plants, fish, bugs, flowers, humans and even the AI, let alone our inanimate creations like art, food, cars, buildings, music etc: all of it living here, in a strange sort of harmony.Earth has the most variety of living beings of any place in the galaxy, and it is a wonder we manage at all. Try looking at everything you see and saying, "someone designed that, Source animates it and somehow we live with it all together on this plane(t)..."

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Do you mind sharing your thoughts on the outlook for Bitcoin and the overall crypto sphere?

I've seen little snippets here and there but intrigued as to how you see the market moving?

I can only share from the POV we've been digging on here for over a year. HERE there is a followup a few pages later, mid way down the page.

Evergrande is backed by Tether, which is backed by Evergrande, which keeps BTC alive. Pool as confirmed pyramid schemes will fall, by design, and the collapse will be managed in some way.

17Qyes, turned us on to this POV on the Ghost Cities, I think it really helps illuminate the differences in "investing" and the contagion that is Evergrande.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

That Taylor is a bot with amnesia. She has a repeating pattern.

ABBA, "The Visitors", Aug 17 1982 was the first PRODUCED on CD.

Here they go again: ABBA to release first new album in 40 years

They will appear as avatars in concert this fall thanks to George Lucas’ special-effects company. Two songs from the new album have been released.

And Frida is a Lebensborn child which I did not know till recently.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Ghost Shot: Pfizer quietly admits it will never manufacture original FDA approved COVID vaccines by Jordan Schachtel. > Comirnaty.
Thanks to F3.
Why am I not surprised? The whole point of approving it in the first place was to convince the public that it was now safe because they said so. Also this allowed employers, businesses and schools to insist on helping with the jab campaign and vaccine mandates.
What never made sense was that the FDA would continue the EUA along with the 'Approved' vaccine. However by reissuing it the government and Pfizer were able to use up the existing stockpile of jabs. As they say waste not want not. Also that gave Pfizer the ability to advertise their product over competitors.

Here's where it gets interesting.

PREP ACT...Liability Protection
The FDA approval and licensing of the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine was based on Preventing Covid.
Seems we have an issue here because now the FDA are stating that it does not 'prevent' someone from getting Covid but rather makes the symptoms less severe and reduces hospitalization and maybe death.

Both the approval of Comirnaty and the EUA of the Pfizer vaccine were based on the same premise that they prevent Covid.

December 11, 2020 "The FDA has determined that Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has met the statutory criteria for issuance of the EUA. The totality of the available data providesclear evidence that Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccinemay be effective in preventing Covid-19".
It would be interesting to see what clear evidence they had to base this EUA on.

So effectively EUA is no longer valid!

It gets better...
Covered Counter Measure

The liability protection provided under the Prep Act would be void because the mRNA vaccine by Pfizer does not Prevent Covid! That would make Pfizer vulnerable to law suits, lots and lots of lawsuits.

Anyway this is my take on it and fingers crossed that this is possible.

crsreports.congress.gov...>product>pdf FDA approval of the Pfier-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine licensed by the FDA
www.fda.gov>news-events>press-announcement FDA Takes Key Action in Fight Against Covid-19 By Issuing...

www.cnn.com...

To quote Biden "the only industry in America -- a billion-dollar industry -- that can't be sued -- has exempt from being sued -- are gun manufacturers." Wait, does big pharma know this, oh wait..........

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Good Evening All... 🌎...... lol Cranky I need to read your wonderful expose at least 3 more times, and I’m for sure ( valley girl accent ) attached to preserving Life on Earth....but at the end of the day, IDK anymore ?!

Duncan, I read through your important post, and it blew my mind....lololo...from the beginning I’ve said ,I’m not a big fan of Aliens at a core level. Didn’t download anything, so maybe more of us read this then you think ?

LOL, but now I’m not sure ? It pretty much seems that we all go back to some “ Source “ and perhaps that source just sucks us all up into the collective , is that a Beautiful reunion or enslavement ?

If my Creative Energy has any say so, Hawaii ?!

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join