It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Sashimied Whale(s) might be a clue.

This is about the 4th or 5th reference to "food" from the big outlets, I'm beginning to think it has nothing to do with good eats.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Replying to own post to highlight the proof graphic that I just added...

Basically combinations of 3, 6, 9 post numbers are pointing to JUNE 7th, tomorrow!

Dropbox link to full size graphic
edit on 6-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This guy is good.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I just assume everyone is an astrophysicist until I'm told otherwise.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I did a thing. Golf World Shake Up - Trumps Revenge?
I made a Thread about Golf, Trump, Saudi Arabia and the PGA Tour, Check it out if you wish. I know more about the golf world than I do this Q land.

However, It does have some cue takeaways

LIV is the name of the Saudí Arabia League that Greg Norman is the CEO of. LIV is 54 in Roman numerals.

54 mirror 45
Follow the money
Trumps Course That is back is called the Blue Monster

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

He also owns Trump Turnberry, the golf course there is called the King Robert the Bruce course.

Robert the Bruce died on 7 June 1329 - exactly 693 years ago today ( i found a 369 connection
)

He was born on 11 July 1274 - meaning he was 54 years old upon death.

Just warming up to this numbers game with a little practice.

I'll be a Q decoder in no time.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Ha, LMAO! My sister is a Molecular biologist in the US Army. We ate the same food as kids but somewhere, somehow her brain cells mutated to a high functional lab wizard. PhD paid for by uncle Sam.

My family coat of arms:

AMA next week.

Kidding. Sorry, can't answer anything.

Black Sun spotted in the Jubilee pageant...Northern Soul? What's going on over there? Slava Ukraini.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This is about the 4th or 5th reference to "food" from the big outlets, I'm beginning to think it has nothing to do with good eats.

That’s some logo.

In that logo I see 33 middle left and 11 the arrow is two 1’s back to back.
I see a big C In the middle along with a big D. Oh and there is an E too.

33 CDE 11

C before D

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
a reply to: Observationalist

The Economist - from Nov 2021

If curious, you might want to review their Ten trends to watch for 2022.

22 emerging technologies to watch in 2022 (paywall bypass link)

On their list is "heat pumps" - funny story is last month I had an additional A/C unit installed in my house. My other A/C unit is a TRANE and I wanted the same (expensive) brand. Discovered via my contractor that Mitsubishi acquired Trane and ALL A/C units now come with a heat pump. You cannot order one w/o the heat pump.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: crankyoldman

That’s some logo.

33 CDE 11

C before D

The original image didn't have the exit arrow.

Nice connect, someone pointed out that Orange, is the only color gematria 33, pointing to the Oranges in the previous post.

On the Golf, we've dug deep into the money laundering that is "charity" and the Golf this is right in the mix. Everyone "volunteers" to put on these tournaments, hundreds do, because of some garbage charity association. All stinks, all coming to the surface. Was it ESPN that outed the NBA's china billions last week?

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Injected with a saline solution, Dr Sousa-Faro, president of European pharma giant PharmaMar, is among 2,200 European elites charged with being falsely vaccinated against #Covid-19. Afraid of the jab, the elites paid thousands to be added to the immunization register.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
www.newsmax.com...
newsmax.com/politics/cities-crime-soros-social/2022/06/06/id/1073212/

Monday, 06 June 2022 10:02 PM

The political groups affiliated with billionaire George Soros helped elect 75 ''social justice'' prosecutors in U.S. cities that, for the most part, have incurred major crime spikes, according to a new report provided by Secrets.

The price tag for the Soros-led movement: approximately $40 million.

For the 17-page report, compiled by the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund, Soros-backed prosecutors represent 1 in 5 people living in big cities, or roughly 72 million.

And that includes nearly half of the 50 most populous U.S. cities and counties, where 40% of the nation's homicides reportedly occur.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: pheonix358

Intuition tells me there are only two sexes.

Critical thinking makes a distinction between sex and gender.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you are not a Biologist? (good to see you back ready to rumble!)

Gender is a Psychological term based on characteristics and Sex is a Biological term that describes the physical makeup.

When we study the Zygote the physical features of the X and Y are not apparent Later they will be expressed as the zygote grows into human, and are based on the sex of the person being expressed as a result of the DNA for male or female. Gender is a term being bandied about for the LBGTQ crowd, IMO. Supposedly, John Mooney is credited with the term to describe a characteristic of personality.
Link

In 1955, the controversial and innovative sexologist John Money first used the term “gender” in a way that we all now take for granted: to describe a human characteristic.

So intuition should conclude there are two sexes, case closed. Gender is describing some characteristic but it isn't the sex of the person.

edit on 7-6-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   
New post on Mr Pool's telegram subscription channel (looP_rM311_7211/@looP_rMbot):

Bigger

Only two things I know that BREW:

STORM
TEA

...maybe STORM IN A TEA CUP too?

This could be related to the missing "T" in #3109 that appeared in my decode proof graphic, earlier:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 208a6b No.5745956 📁
Mar 17 2019 21:59:56 (EST)
Thanks for playing, @Jack.
Showing your hand was the intended target.
The 'SRIKE' will be FAST.
Shall We Play A Game?
Q

Or #859, which has the T in STRIKE:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 3c553f No.567502 📁
Mar 6 2018 11:04:43 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 9f1a01 No.567454 📁
Mar 6 2018 11:00:44 (EST)
kobe-steel.png

>>567408

>>567454
These peo>>567493
ple are stupid.
Wait for Russia/China reports.
Sabotage.
Investigation.
Strike 99999999.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, June 7th.

edit on 7-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Coffee.

Witch's brew.

Latter would be interesting.

More to the point, there has been a lot of 'chatter' on various feeds lately that something is going on.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This is the most likely thing they could mean IMO. The thing that we can't stop would be the Sun going micro Nova every 12,000 years would match the Zodiac and so many other concepts.

The data was compiled from the papers of Astronomers and Physicists reviewing the new material generated from our space telescopes. The event at every 12K years doesn't have to be "the end of the world" but it does mean a clean slate if we get hit with a plasma burst to the surface of the Earth as the data he has compiled implies will possibly happen by 2040. If it happens, it would cause the crust of the Earth to loosen from the mantle and slip in a big way and the oceans inertia will be catastrophic if that happens. I believe God told us no more destruction of the Earth by water but by Fire. It will be hot as hell here when the Sun expands at the end of this phase we are in now.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
THE Earth Disaster Documentary

Although this freelance science guy can be difficult to follow along in quoting all those science papers, but thought he covered some very intriguing, thought provoking gems, especially the last 20 minutes. You might come away with a different take on why all the billionaires & wealthy elite have bunkers/bolt-holes which is akin to some ancient civilizations that had done the same.

Cornell Chronicle

edit on 7-6-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Well, well, well!
I posted a while back that one of my therapists had access to a cupboard which the NHS had stored 'equipment' after they closed down their vaccination centre at the place she works. Not just PPI and actual syringes, but boxes and boxes that amounted to thousands of vials, still in their boxes, of unused SALINE!
Pretty much confirming certain areas were getting it and not the real thing.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

That’s some logo.

33 CDE 11

C before D

I see one world with a snake tongue.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
New post on Mr Pool's telegram subscription channel (looP_rM311_7211/@looP_rMbot):

Bigger

Only two things I know that BREW:

STORM
TEA

Beer.
Potions.
Plans.
Plots.
Schemes.
Ideas.
Farts.

top topics