It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Remember:

These people are SICK.

How far will they go to push a narrative?
How far will they go to retain control?
They care nothing for your life, hopes, dreams or ambitions.
You are less than "just a number" to them.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
On X22report telegram, 15:37:15

The flash drives that Sussmann and Joffe put the bogus Alfa Bank - Trump Server data on... Sussmann purchased those himself at a Staples in DC.

Then, he billed the Clinton Campaign for them.

Durham has the receipt.

🤣

BOOOOOM!

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
DURHAM

FBI Investigating Potential Misconduct In Trump-Russia Probe

The FBI is in the midst of an internal review to suss out any possible misconduct related to the Trump-Russia probe, Curtis Heide, a supervisory agent, said Tuesday.

Heide testified Tuesday in special counsel John Durham’s trial against former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann. Heide said on the stand that a slew of FBI agents are being looked into for the review, CNN reported.

Heide revealed the investigation also extends to him, and that he’s being probed regarding an allegation that he withheld information from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. The FBI agent maintained that he didn’t withhold “exculpatory information” on purpose, CNN reported.

The information Heide allegedly withheld was a “recording from one of the [FISA application] subjects,” he told the court. The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court looks over surveillance and other investigative requests relating to foreign intelligence.

Memories

edit on 5252022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yeah, pretty much everyone on this thread.

edit on 25-5-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Never gets old

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ok, no cheating. What is the unofficial motto of the CIA? Most people will get this wrong.

originally posted by: Quadrivium

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

twitter.com...

@Matthew McConaughey hometown is Uvalde, Texas.

Youtube insists you try it...tarot.withyoutube.com...

World Tarot Day™ (May 25th) 2022 founded by Den Elder, 2003.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Like I said. Most people will get it wrong. It's "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." There is a big difference between "set" and "make."

originally posted by: MetalThunder

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
What it is, or what it should be??

It should be:
"And ye shall know OUR truth and our truth will keep you enslaved".

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The flash drives that Sussmann and Joffe put the bogus Alfa Bank - Trump Server data on... Sussmann purchased those himself at a Staples in DC.

Durham has the receipt.

🤣

BOOOOOM!

Let me guess: Sussman told the FBI that the flash drive was given to him by some mysterious insider, right?

We shall call this unnamed individual "Shallow Throat."

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That's correct according to anonymous sources.

Cheers

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yesterday, the British-Swiss company Glencore (founded by Marc Rich & pardoned by Bill Clinton) plead guilty to paying bribes for oil contracts in West Africa and Venezuela.

U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said: “The scope of this criminal bribery scheme is staggering. Glencore paid bribes to secure oil contracts. Glencore paid bribes to avoid government audits. Glencore bribed judges to make lawsuits disappear. At bottom, Glencore paid bribes to make money—hundreds of millions of dollars. And it did so with the approval, and even encouragement, of its top executives. The criminal charges filed against Glencore in the Southern District of New York are another step in making clear that no one – not even multinational corporations—is above the law.”

Glencore, acting through its employees and agents, engaged in a conspiracy for over a decade to pay more than $100 million to third-party intermediaries, while intending that a significant portion of these payments would be used to pay bribes to officials in several countries, including Nigeria, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Equatorial Guinea, Brazil, Venezuela, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
Swiss-Based Firm Agrees to Pay Over $1.1 Billion (DOJ)

But, they're above any law on going to prison.
Just like the big cartel banksters, they just pay fines and by end of day all is forgotten. Move along, nothing to see here. One of the laywers in the case is Damian Williams, who was also on the Maxwell trial.

The Qatar Investment Authority is Glencore's biggest shareholder, along with BlackRock.

Marc Rich specialized in selling commodities to [sanctioned] countries that were not supposed to get it.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That's an old fak-a-roo video. Maybe there's a message, but the video is nothing original.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Cheers for the clarification FF!

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Durham has the receipt.

🤣

"The flash drives that Sussmann and Joffe put the bogus Alfa Bank - Trump Server data on... Sussmann purchased those himself at a Staples in DC.

Durham has the receipt."

BOOOOOM!

It's reassuring to see some detail work getting done, after so much criminal evidence seems to have been ignored. I've often wondered if the people on ATS are able to figure some of this stuff out, why can't the DOJ?

We can only hope the same type of painstaking care is being taken in investigations into all the other issues raised throughout this thread.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Their opinion of you matters not, they intentionally divide us in order to weaken our collective spirit.

At the end of the day our true nature is opposed to their agenda and no amount of propaganda will ever override our inherent understanding of truth and love.

The enemies of humanity prey on the weak and vulnerable, as long as we remain strong in our opposition, they can’t win.

Men die but the principles they fight for live on. My soul isn’t for sale no matter the price.

I just wish someone with real power would stand up and lead us into salvation.
edit on 25/5/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
An exemplary FUTURE proves PAST Q PROOF found on Whiplash347 telegram channel, 22:53:16 UTC:

Bye Bye Bye

Bigger

Loadsa corroborating tweets here!

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Congrats to Sarah Sanders, she held the single worst job under DJT and did well. GL.

One playbook, and boy did they go all in. Strangely, the pattern is from 2012 and is a more or less a calendar clock mirror. I'll not bother with it, and you shouldn't either, but my guess is you'll find many matches in Texas from 2012. 3448 days since, or 113 months.

My final Cranky esoteriQa post is upcoming, not sure of the date but you won't want to miss it. For some, many doors will close, one big one will open --- if I get it right.

Quardians, do me a solid, push my SEC Q-uery to the top please, it's important.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

An exemplary FUTURE proves PAST Q PROOF found on Whiplash347 telegram channel, 22:53:16 UTC:

Bye Bye Bye

Bigger

Loadsa corroborating tweets here!

That one has even moar.

I won't highlight targeted kills double meaning.

Note the presence of 113, indicating the connection to the Financial Changeover. We can assume since this drop was so early that this "announcement" was meant as a signal that something was/is complete.

SR suggested that @jack flipped sometime ago, makes sense, and he had the keys to the house. What's odd is at this point I think you and I were the only one's who didn't have any keys.

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join