It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Just a refresher on DURHAM
Kash Patel

Russiagate investigator believes Durham cracked 'insurance policy' mystery

edit on 5232022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Pertaining to your post, reference: qalerts.app...

When Q made that post in 2018, Republicans had the House, the Senate, the White House, the Supreme Court.

Republicans could have set up a committee similar to the Jan 6th committee, to investigate Democrats and the few Republicans who initiated and carried out scandalous and illegal activities, in their efforts to damage candidate Trump and President Trump.

Kash Patel is indeed proving to be a provider of very useful "insider" information.

Maybe he was Q.

The way Donald Trump was opposed, or not helped, when he was President and Republicans ran everything, why should we expect things to be any different, if he's elected President again in November 2024?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Fbi-told-agents-trump-russia-data-so urce-was-from-doj-not-clinton-tied-lawyer/

And where did this misdirective come from, the tippy top?
edit on 5/24/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well I find this funny, but I'll post the story first so that I can explain why this was an insight as well as a blunder of Her part.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi reportedly received communion during a Sunday mass despite her archbishop banning her from the practice, Politico Playbook reported Monday.

Pelosi reportedly took Holy Communion at the 9 a.m. mass at the Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Georgetown, according to Politico Playbook. Archbishop of San Francisco Salvatore Cordileone notified Pelosi and the city’s clergyman of the ban due to the “grave evil she is perpetrating” by supporting the legalization of abortion.

The church’s pastor, Father Kevin Gillespie, said last year he would hand President Joe Biden Communion at the altar despite his pro-abortion viewpoints.

“Everyone is welcome,” he said. “He’s a man of faith, and I would give Communion to him like any other Catholic coming up for the Eucharist.”

“It’s really an encounter with God,” Gillespie told The Atlantic. “We most certainly encourage him to improve his intimacy with God through the Eucharist.” He called receiving communion a “sacred and intimate moment” and a “gift that enhances his faith, and it energizes his witness.”

So, why this is funny is that this real life event mirrors what takes place in the Gospel of Judas. I have been digging through what I can find of Gnostic Texts and beliefs, so take my opinions as that "My Opinions". I leave the quotes so that you can see what I am talking about but will add a little additional information in so that it becomes clearer.
Below quotes taken from: gospels.net
It starts out:

Jesus Criticizes the Disciples

One day he was with his disciples in Judea. He found them sitting together practicing their piety. When he [came up to] his disciples 34 sitting together praying over the bread, [he] laughed.

The disciples said to him, "Master, why are you laughing at [our] prayer? What have we done? [This] is what's right."

He answered and said to them, "I'm not laughing at you. You're not doing this because you want to, but because through this your God [will be] praised."

In this context the event that is being held is called "Thanksgiving" but is also referred to the Jewish "Eucharist". The event takes place before Jesus had his famous "Last Supper" so the "Eucharist" being held had to be the Jewish one and not the Chistian one. On top of this Jesus refers to "your God" or the God of this World. In another document Jesus states that the God of this world looks like a Lion with the tail of a snake and it is named Yaldabaoth. This is the God of the old testament, and that God hates Humanity.

Jesus goes on later in the Gospel of Judas to say:

Jesus said, "This is how it is. God commanded Michael to loan spirits to people so that they might serve. Then the Great One commanded Gabriel to give spirits to the great generation with no king – the spirit along with the soul. So the [rest] of the souls 54 […] light [… the] Chaos […] seek [the] spirit within you which you've made to live in this flesh from the angelic generations. Then God caused knowledge to be brought to Adam and those with him, so that the kings of Chaos and Hades might not rule over them."

[Then] Judas said to Jesus, "So what will those generations do?"

Jesus said, "Truly I say to you, the stars complete all these things. When Saklas completes the time span that's been determined for him, their first star will appear with the generations, and they'll finish what's been said. Then they'll sleep around in my name, murder their children, 55 and [they'll …] evil and […] the realms, bringing the generations and presenting them to Saklas. [And] after that […] will bring the twelve tribes of [Israel] from […], and the [generations] will all serve Saklas, sinning in my name. And your star will [rule] over the thirteenth realm." Then Jesus [laughed].

Saklas is an Angelic assistant that was made to help clean up a mess that created Yaldabaoth.

So here we have an issue of people celebrating a "Thanksgiving" or "Eucharist" that is more about submitting to Yaldabaoth then it does Jesus and the God he serves. Then Jesus warns Judas about what will happen with these people, that they will murder children as sleep around in Jesus' name. Sounds pretty much like what both Pelosi and Biden do, as well as a bunch of other politicians.

So that's why I find this desperate actions of Pelosi very telling. She doesn't practice Christianity, she practices worship to the Chimera like God "Yaldabaoth". Given that she supposedly tried to get the Pope to side with her, and the fact that the current Pope has endorsed this new "One World Religion", I would say that this OWR is based around Yaldabaoth. Looks like the puzzle pieces are finally coming to get enough to form a picture of what's going on.

A better copy of the Gospel of Judas can be found HERE, but it is a link to a PDF.

EDITED IN PIECE BELOW:
Somehow the "KU" link got removed.
Many many times during the run of "Q" posts, during the time when they were new. Many Gnostic styled of hints and clues were given out. I have also noticed how a lot of what people here have posted religious points within the "Q" arena, so seeing as this was for some reason a private event that was broadcast publicly, I felt that there has to be more to it than just a personal issue with the Church. The Vatican has spent tons of lives and money preventing anyone from knowing what the Gnostic texts say, and very few pieces are actually allowed to be made public. By looking at what has been release and comparing those to what has been transpiring, seem to match up very oddly yet accurately. SO unless "Q" or one of the other voices state otherwise, I will continue looking at these points in this fashion.
edit on 24-5-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
This actually made me laugh out loud...
Tapper Covid+, Keeps Filming Virus Death Special Leaving Colleagues Furious

Hilarious. Let's all remember Cuomo who said he almost died cause he had a fever, also broke quarantine, also fired.

An oddity. The dailymail is required to put the Khardashians on every. single. front page by UK law. Queen signed it. The first box was a negative toward them about using filters to lie about their faces and what not. Tide turning? LOL...

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Interesting, I happened to come across this by chance. Very good info succinctly tied together of who we really worship in America:

The Dollar Bill's Evidence of Pagan Entities Ruling Over America

((Enlil=Zeus=Jupiter=Jove=Yahweh=Jehovah=Yaldabaoth= Ahura Mazada = "The Lord God, Adonai" "lord of the sky, lord of the command" ))

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Dp

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This movement is about... controlled by you the American people.

Why do people trust the FAKE NEWS media?

We are the news now.

POST 4249: HAVE FAITH IN GOD. MARK 11:22

The Cure will Spread far & Wide... Gods Words... The Writing On The Wall

IT MUST BE DONE ACCORDING TO THE RULE OF LAW.

IT IS THE ONLY WAY.

God is the only way, why?

SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS: The story of Uzzah and the Ark of the Covenant

YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW = WE HAVE IT ALL
- The Plan = See the System = See the Cure = Trust God's Word
- Find Peace = Be Still = Comfort & Mercy to Others = The Cure Spreads
- GETTING HUMANITY TO BE ALIVE AGAIN = THAT IS THE END GAME
- SIMPLE CHOICES = WITHIN OUR POWER = OUR POWER WITHIN = CONTROL
- This movement is about... controlled by you the American people.

edit on 24-5-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Rent there has to be phenomenal.

Cheers

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

XtMN, re Capgemini Headquarters next to Arc de Triomphe, I suggest that the group's founder Serge Kampf is worth a deep dive:

1) I can find little detail on his family and only this on his early life (which I had to translate because the french wiki redirects to the company wiki when you try to swap language). No mention of his parents or siblings!:

Serge Kampf, born October 13, 19341 in Grenoble and died March 15, 2016 in La Tronche2, is a French businessman of Swiss origin, creator and president of the French Digital Services Company (ESN formerly SSII) Capgemini.

After the baccalaureate, Serge Kampf enrolled at the Faculty of Sciences of Grenoble. He then played a lot of bridge. His first idea was to become an engineer, but he did not pursue this path. He passed an administrative examination and became an inspector at the Directorate General of Telecommunications. He then became interested in law and international relations. He obtained a bachelor's degree in economics, but was rejected at the ENA. In 1960, Serge Kampf began his career at Bull, a French company specializing in professional computing, which he left in 1967. The same year, he created with three former colleagues the company Sogeti, in Grenoble. He chose as his logo the Ace of Spades, the strongest color of bridge. In 1973, he made his first major acquisition, cap. In 1974, he acquired GEMINI Computer Systems, and the company was called Cap Gemini Sogeti.

2) Locations
a) Grew up in Grenoble, France, 50 miles from Geneva, Switzerland and close to the Italian border too,
b) His grandsons espouse his love of Venice, and Megeve: the only places where he would relax rather than work.

3) Company eulogy film (9 mins) includes a few seconds of his grandsons:

Even though he devoed at least 95% of his time to the company, he was always there for the important moments.Thinking back to the happiest times in my life, they all happened in two places: Venice and Megeve

a) Megeve, in France, is only 20 miles from Geneva, Switzerland... and 5 miles from Italy.

4) By the time he was 26, he had covered engineering, admin, inspector at the directorate of telecommunications, law, international relations, a degree in economics and been rejected by ENA which was the gateway into the French senior civil service!

5) After 7 years as a salesman at Bull (during it's relations with General Electric), he sets up his own company with a handful of colleagues, at the age of 33! It is profitable from year 1!!! He then falls out with the colleagues and takes sole control... did he set the example for Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg to follow?

Most companies take 4 years to reach a position of being profitable... therefore it seems likely that he was a start-up supported by the cabal? Especially considering his Swiss origins and linkage to Geneva and Venice!

6) He was a Commander of the Legion of Honour

7) A biography was written entitled Serge Kampf, the most secret of the great French bosses

Biographie
Tristan Gaston-Breton, Serge Kampf le plus secret des grands patrons français, Tallandier, 2014 (ISBN 979-10-210-0839-7 et 979-10-210-0861-8)

8) Is his name genuine or an alias?

SERGE = French for Simon... think Simon Peter, the ROCK, Foundation stone of the catholic church.
KAMPF = German for FIGHT.

Since the Swiss have four languages; including French and German, the mixture of French/German Christian/Surname fits his Swiss origin.
edit on 24-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
You always manage to convey the message so beautifully. Mirrors are amazing. I have no other words to add. Just continuing to stay centered, not judge and love EVERYONE as family since we know not what we do when we pass judgment. Thank you Brewtiger. Peace be with you and yours.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Russian and Chinese jets flew into south koreas airspace and then separately they flew strategic joint nuclear bombers over the Sea of Japan as Biden was at a summit in Tokyo

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
umm...

“ What condition my condition was in “ omg, how could I not know this song ? Starts out with a Jimi Hendrix inspired rift, lol, too Funny ! Dash, hope you highlight this song in your/our next thread ! Thanks FlyingFox, this old, over looked tune is awesome 🎼 😂

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: blakdart

q game ai

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The Reddit crowd had fun with Bill Gates when he told them to 'Ask Me Anything'.
The upvoted #1 question-

"Just what was Epstein Island like? What did you do there?"

Deny, deny, deny. Never have been there. So Epstein invited all kinds of famous people to his Island like Bill Clinton but oddly not Bill Gates, one of the wealthiest people in the world with enormous influence and connections.

Checking over with Gates Notes, Bill lists the best questions. Shock and awe, he didn't like the Reddit #1 choice.

www.ladbible.com>news>bill-gates-denies-visi...
www.gatesnotes.com>2022-Redditt-AMA

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
If we find out Fauci and his cohorts performed gain of function on monkeypox.

If we find out the juiced version of monkeypox targets those who received a CV-19 vax.

Fauci and his band of evildoers will need to receive LOSS of function, with extreme prejudice. Long stint at GITMO.

Same Wuhan Lab That Gave Us Covid-19 Discovered To Have Carried Out Gain-of-Function Research On Monkeypox
en-volve.com...

“The same lab in China that gave us Covid-19 may also have given us the current Monkeypox outbreak.

A scientific journal published by researchers at the notorious Wuhan Institute of Virology shared a recent study on monkeypox that appeared to engage in gain-of-function research, a controversial method of studying pathogens that can increase their lethality in humans.
The research was first published in February 2022, just months before the current outbreak of monkeypox cases in the United States.”

I am not familiar with the website. I think it’s fair to say the article isn’t exactly neutral; it’s partially a speculative opinion piece. But it’s supposedly based on a report written by Wuhan Institute of Virology experts and published in the lab’s own quarterly scientific journal. So that should give it a smidgen of credibility. At the very least, it is clear the Wuhan lab was working on a PCR test for the previously rare monkeypox.

They also point out that-

“The virus is spreading at the same time the WHO is preparing to vote on an international pandemic treaty..
According to critics, the treaty would, “give the unelected WHO greater control of national emergency healthcare decisions and new powers to push vaccine passports, global surveillance, and “global coordinated actions” that address “misinformation” whenever it declares a “health emergency.”

I think it’s fairly certain that some governments will be looking at reimposing new/old restrictions in the name of stopping another virus, now that we have been conditioned by Covid19. It will be interesting to see if that conditioning makes people more likely to accept restrictions or if folks will have had enough, be fed-up, and resistant to more of the same BS (kind of like inoculated against it
)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: blakdart

"Q" is a bunch of federal agents.

en.wikipedia.org...

-Q-Tel (IQT), formerly Peleus and In-Q-It, is an American not-for-profit venture capital firm based in Arlington, Virginia. It invests in high-tech companies to keep the Central Intelligence Agency, and other intelligence agencies, equipped with the latest in information technology in support of United States intelligence capability.[4] The name "In-Q-Tel" is an intentional reference to Q, the fictional inventor who supplies technology to James Bond.[5]

The firm is seen as a trend-setter in the information technology industry,[5] with the average dollar invested by In-Q-Tel in 2016 attracting fifteen dollars from other investors.[6]

Originally named Peleus and known as In-Q-It, In-Q-Tel was founded by Norm Augustine, a former CEO of Lockheed Martin and by Gilman Louie, who was In-Q-Tel's first CEO.[4][5][7] In-Q-Tel's mission is to identify and invest in companies developing cutting-edge technologies that serve United States national security interests. Origins of the corporation can be traced to Ruth A. David, who headed the Central Intelligence Agency Directorate of Science & Technology in the 1990s and promoted the importance of rapidly advancing information technology for the CIA.[5] In-Q-Tel now engages with entrepreneurs, growth companies, researchers, and venture capitalists to deliver technologies that provide superior capabilities for the CIA, DIA, NGA, and the wider intelligence community.[8] In-Q-Tel concentrates on three broad commercial technology areas: software, infrastructure and materials sciences.

Former CIA director George Tenet says,

We [the CIA] decided to use our limited dollars to leverage technology developed elsewhere. In 1999 we chartered ... In-Q-Tel. ... While we pay the bills, In-Q-Tel is independent of CIA. CIA identifies pressing problems, and In-Q-Tel provides the technology to address them. The In-Q-Tel alliance has put the Agency back at the leading edge of technology ... This ... collaboration ... enabled CIA to take advantage of the technology that Las Vegas uses to identify corrupt card players and apply it to link analysis for terrorists [cf. the parallel data-mining effort by the SOCOM-DIA operation Able Danger], and to adapt the technology that online booksellers use and convert it to scour millions of pages of documents looking for unexpected results.[9]

In-Q-Tel sold 5,636 shares of Google, worth over $2.2 million, on November 15, 2005.[10] The shares were a result of Google's acquisition of Keyhole, Inc, the CIA-funded satellite mapping software now known as Google Earth.[11]

In August 2006, In-Q-Tel had reviewed more than 5,800 business plans and invested approximately $150 million in more than 90 companies.[4][12] In 2016, it was funded with at least $120 million per year primarily from the CIA, as well as the NSA, FBI, and US Defense Department.[6]

www.cnn.com...

National Security Agency's "Q Group" conducting international manhunt for Edward Snowden.
Source: CNN

www.thedailybeast.com...

The top-secret ‘Q Group’ has been chasing Edward Snowden since he disappeared in May. Eli Lake on the intel community’s internal police—and why the agency is in ‘complete freakout mode.’

Here’s the “ Thing “ that is beyond the
scare tactics, I don’t care about the potentially “ misleading messenger “ anymore when it comes to Q drops , we’ve either internalized the Truths ( always open to review ) or our challenges to outwit Flagrant Criminals, and criminal is a kind term for them, cruel , ruthless, sociopaths, is more accurate, or We give up....lol....nope, Let’s Win this with Love, Intelligence , Kindness and a sense of Humor whenever possible, laughter is good for our health .. Don’t comply with any further unreasonable mandates if they try to pull some “ monkey business “...these wackos overplayed their nonsense hand, DON’T EVER ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE MASKED UP AGAIN !!!!

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join