It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It's just becoming harder seeing more anecdotal evidence pile up against Democrats, when supposedly, certain people can produce what would be the knock-out punch, but aren't producing it. None of them. None of it. Flynn hopping on the Patriot Mommies of America bandwagon, after never having told us where bodies are buried, got my goat earlier, and started me on the rant.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   
This is a curious bit.

Los Angeles (LAPD) – On May 21, 2022, a California State Park Ranger working the Santa Monica Mountains Recreation Area was approached by an individual who discovered 8 molotov cocktail devices in a wooded area next to a trail. The Ranger located the devices and notified the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) and the Los Angeles City Fire Department’s Arson Section.

The suspect arrested had a Russian name, "Maksim Klimenko".

Story has the feel of being messaging.

Cheers

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Russian or Ukrainian, that is the question here.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Russian or Ukrainian, that is the question here.

Dunno, Guy. Some people on ATS have strongly asserted that there is no difference.

Cheers

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
DURHAM
while we wait ---

Given the revelations Durham brought to light in the run-up to the Sussmann trial, the case might have seemed like a slam dunk. But Durham has two obstacles: The judge, and the jury.

Deep State Allies Play Judge, Jury and Perhaps Executioner Against Durham

about them jurors ...... It is DC - lets hope these people are truly sticking to facts and not affiliation though hope is often disappointing...

What's more, Judge Cooper overruled prosecutors when they objected to the seating of several jurors.

About those jurors, some 12 of whom will decide the case: As Judge Cooper's own background demonstrates, Washington, D.C. is the ultimate company town, and it is dominated by Democrats who voted over 90 percent for Clinton in 2016. This bias was reflected in the pool from which the jury was selected.

The prosecution sought to have one juror booted from the case—an Amazon employee who works in public policy who had contributed to Clinton's campaign. Judge Cooper rejected the effort to dismiss him on the juror's word he would "strive for impartiality as best I can."

There are reportedly at least two other Clinton donors in the jury pool, one of whom has also made political contributions to leftist icon Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY).

Another prospective juror works for the Sierra Club. She thinks "the police should be defunded."

Still another prospective juror said her husband worked for Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign. She too was permitted to remain on the panel.

As was a juror whose daughter plays on the same high school crew team as Sussmann's.

The one juror permitted to serve on the jury who has donated to libertarian causes likely provides Durham little comfort, given the small margin for error to win the case.

That he is outnumbered by jurors with a distinct affinity for Hillary Clinton and/or progressivism bodes poorly for a prosecution pursuing one of Clinton's campaign lawyers, who was engaged in what Democrats and progressives would likely consider the virtuous work of trying to take Trump down.

So basically we have either a great victory in a long line of trials to come or a very provocative session of sour grapes we need to suffer thru .... The battle is real - the stakes are high - but regardless the FIGHT goes on ...

Sussmann Trial Exposes Dems' Scandal-Industrial Process

The Sussmann trial, like all modern political scandals, is part of a three-ring circus, showcasing sleazy political enablers, malfeasance by public officials, and biased reporting. In this circus of deceit, the public has to walk behind the elephants with a huge shovel.

-_-___--

Hillary Clinton's Russiagate led to today's conflict with Russia

___---_-_-

Stay TUNED

edit on 5262022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe F'N Diem

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I've seen theories about that phrase "who knows where the bodies are buried" and I can't remember a specific drop that stated it was Flynn that knew where the bodies were buried.

What does that phrase mean? Is it a particular set of bodies? Is it all the bodies from false flags etc? It could mean the NSA or it could mean something more powerful than all of us such as angels or God.

The more and more I think about how things are going and when you incorporate the spiritual aspect of some of the drops and how important they seem to be, like "armor of god". The depth and depravity of the evil going on in the world is really overwhelming and it has made me wonder if we are fighting the devil himself. Wouldn't the Devil know where the bodies are buried also?

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Who knows something might come up and the judge will be asked to recuse

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
We are fighting evil itself. And it is far from over, but I am reasonably sure the unveiling is near.

It's frustrating...I can see the pieces...but I can't figure out what the endgame is. There are just too many moving parts for me to process.

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
The depth and depravity of the evil going on in the world is really overwhelming and it has made me wonder if we are fighting the devil himself.

edit on 5/26/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Nice find dunc!

So #4346 is ALSO a 2 yr DELTA on Saturday?

...and the timestamp gives Jun 5th 2022 in UK date format!

Looks like we may see 2 more Twitter happemings over the next week and a half.

To save space:

Looks like the Ethereum/Bitcoin/Evergrande collapse is near as Ethereum dropped in value by 10% to close to its yearly low... and Bitcoin down to 28k too. Market Insider link.
(I've noticed a lot of manipulation in the data shown on the link. For example not showing the true lows but displaying a bit higher in the hope people won't sell.)
edit on 26-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Re Durham's Sussman trial:

Looks like Durham did such a good job that the defense withdrew witnesses and Sussman decided not to testify!

Closing arguments tomorrow to complete before judge's hard stop of 2:30 (wonder why?).

Jury instruction may be tomorrow or Tuesday morning?

John Haughey on twitter and read thread of further handful of tweets!

Sussmann will not testify. Cooper asked if he agreed with not testifying, Sussmann said he did. And thta is that. Sussmann will not testify. #SussmannTrial

The defense has 19 to 20 exhibits to read into evidence and, apparently, closing arguments will begin after. Closing arguments are expected to last 1-to-1 1/2 hours each, meaning this case could go to the jury as soon as this afternoon. #SussmannTrial

Cooper has recessed the court -- the jury was never brought in -- to review a request by the defense to redact some Baker comments. Prosecutors have offered FBI witnesses to take the stand for brief clarifications of what Baker said or didn't say to them. #SussmannTrial

AND, SO. Today's plan is to give the jury instructions with closing arguments beginning Friday morning so Cooper can leave by 2:30 pm. BUT WAIT. Berkowitz said he'd rather close Tuesday so jurors will "have a good weekend and come back and deliberate."#SussmannTrial

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
More Plane/ship numbers from this 4-picture US Navy tweet, at 3:00 pm UTC

#USNavy Photos of the Day:

@USSKearsarge
#FLTOPS during the Estonian-led exercise Siil 22 @USNavyEurope

Sailors train aboard #USSJackson @US7thFleet

@NimitzNews
#FLTOPS @USPacificFleet

@USSEssex_LHD2
arrives for @LAFleetWeek

👉 go.usa.gov...

Don't have time to upload pics but I see 22, 4, 3, 400, (Blue Diamonds), 2

ETA - GhostEzra on telegram at 06:38:57 UTC also posted Blue Diamonds!

(Video of Marilyn Monroe in blacktie dance routine)
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

That's 10 of them...

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Or the defense thinks he will walk so they didn't bother.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Kevin Spacey charged in UK with 4 counts of sexual assault

Kevin Spacey with four counts of sexual assault against three men.

The Crown Prosecution Service said Spacey “has also been charged with causing a person to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent.”

The alleged incidents took place in London between March 2005 and August 2008, and in western England in April 2013.

Rosemary Ainslie, head of the service’s Special Crime Division, said the charges fo

FLASHBACK

edit on 5262022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe F'N Diem

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Reminder, a FF is not the same as a "staged event." This is a staged event, a scripted event that is not being blamed on another but is designed to accomplish several things. Use the proper terms to maximum impact in breaking the spell.

What makes this funnier is that the Lucid car lot is a medial office building above ground parking lot in Beverly Hills, there are about 25 of them stored there.

But it's free healthcare, Team renOgade said so, they said so, it's for everyone, it fixes everything, they said so.

And for no other reason than galactic irony in oh so many ways.

Funny thing about this. I remember a story about a guy who was called a banshee at work and sued for native american discrimination, "screaming like a banshee."

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Musk to Gates: "What a d*** move".

Gates is prepared to do anything, as in anything to stop Elon from taking control of Twitt, to the point of using a black fund to finance 11 organizations to influence advertizers to boycott Twitt.

PANIC...

Musk to Gates replying through a follower "You think that is bad, WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT HE HAS PUT IN THE VACCINES..

www.tribuneindia.com>World Bill Gates 'poured' millions into attacking Elon Musk, Tesla...

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
😳😳😳

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Cranky what do you think the connect between Space X and NK could be?

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

On the flip side does anyone else think that this kid's face looks a bit like Michael Jacksons? I'm not saying that the kids face is fake like the one Michael Jackson had was, but it does seem odd. Maybe it's just me though.

More like Brandon Lee's character in The Crow. It was my first thought.

top topics

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join