It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Cim isn't it amazing that suddenly Sacramento has just reported the first suspected case of Monkey Pox. The first case was in Massachusetts on May 19th. All of a sudden we are going to have cases popping up all over with no real explanation as to why.
I wonder what the DOD knew back on May 12th when they ordered $7.5 million of Oral TPOXX. It was a new contract.

"TPOXX as both an oral and IV medication is approved in the U.S. for treating smallpox and oral form in Europe to treat cowpox, monkey pox and small pox."

Biden yesterday was warning everyone we should be concerned about it and now once again he is walking back his unscripted comment.
So we already have a treatment for smallpox which also works for monkey pox and now Moderna is ramping up probably to develop an mRNA jab. Why let the technology go to waste.
I have friends in Sacramento so I will check in and see what's up.

www.fiercepharma.com>biotech>moderna-thr...
investor.siga.com...>news-releases/news-release-details/new-contracts-awarded-us-department-defense-procurement
abcnews.go.com...>Health>story First monkey pox case in U.S. this year reported in Massachusetts
www.washingtonpost.com>politics>2022/05/24 Biden says everyone should be worried concerned about monkeypox.
sacremento.cbslocal.com...>2022/05/24>sacram...

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
And just like that, "The End is Near".
From: Yahoonews, because I wasn't going to spend hours finding it at Reuters.

DAVOS, May 24 (Reuters) - Billionaire financier George Soros said on Tuesday that Russia's invasion of Ukraine may have been the beginning of World War Three so the best way to preserve free civilisation was for the West to defeat President Vladimir Putin's forces.

Soros, 91, a legendary hedge fund manager who earned fame by betting against the pound in 1992, cast the Ukraine war as part of a broader struggle between open societies and closed societies such as China and Russia which were in the ascent.

"The invasion may have been the beginning of the Third World War and our civilization may not survive it," Soros told Davos, according to a text of his speech released by his office.

"The best and perhaps only way to preserve our civilization is to defeat Putin as soon as possible. That's the bottom line."

You know which side is losing badly when the people who operate the puppets have to come out of the shadows and tell you what they fear most. So is Putin the threat or is a free and open Ukraine? I think we know the answer to this one given that Russia turn Ukraine into a glass bowl if it wanted to, but Soros and friends can't wash a sock of cash without places to do it in.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Here is a picture of Soros at Davos today:

Bigger:

This...doesn't exactly shout billionaire puppet master in a luxurious accommodation in front of a horde of his loyal fans. It kind of shouts lonely guy in a room at the Holiday Inn under some cheap lights with one guy taking a picture with some cheap wine and a crappy bread roll in front of him.

The wine bottle appears open, but there is no wine residue in the glasses.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

DAVOS, May 24 (Reuters) - Billionaire financier George Soros said on Tuesday that Russia's invasion of Ukraine may have been the beginning of World War Three so the best way to preserve free civilisation was for the West to defeat President Vladimir Putin's forces.

Soros, 91, a legendary hedge fund manager who earned fame by betting against the pound in 1992, cast the Ukraine war as part of a broader struggle between open societies and closed societies such as China and Russia which were in the ascent.

"The invasion may have been the beginning of the Third World War and our civilization may not survive it," Soros told Davos, according to a text of his speech released by his office.

"The best and perhaps only way to preserve our civilization is to defeat Putin as soon as possible. That's the bottom line."

You know which side is losing badly when the people who operate the puppets have to come out of the shadows and tell you what they fear most. So is Putin the threat or is a free and open Ukraine? I think we know the answer to this one given that Russia turn Ukraine into a glass bowl if it wanted to, but Soros and friends can't wash a sock of cash without places to do it in.

edit on 5/24/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Reminds me of those Swiss Bunkers. I doubt he's really in Davos, but hey whatever gets him through to court or rope ends.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

XtMN, re Capgemini Headquarters next to Arc de Triomphe, I suggest that the group's founder Serge Kampf is worth a deep dive:

7) A biography was written entitled Serge Kampf, the most secret of the great French bosses

Biographie Tristan Gaston-Breton, Serge Kampf le plus secret des grands patrons français, Tallandier, 2014 (ISBN 979-10-210-0839-7 et 979-10-210-0861-8)

(Trimmed your post)

From that location it's about a 20 min walk to Epstein's apartment @ 22 Avenue Foch.

Rothschild's & Onassis owns real estate on Avenue Foch and the Rothschilds once owned numbers 19-21.

84 Avenue Foch was the headquarters of the SS counter-intelligence branch during the German occupation of Paris in World War II.

19 avenue Foch is the Embassy of Angola.

Back in late 2019 you had made some sorta connection to the @parisac acct > 'Paris AC' maps to the "AC Hotel Paris Porte Maillot" which is affiliated with Marriott Hotels Paris and is walking distance to Epstein's former Apartment on Avenue Foch and about 10 min drive via Arc de Triomphe to the Eiffel Tower where the pic in Q3647 was taken.

I believe this is where the pic in Q3647 was taken: Gmap view

The Steeple Times

Listed in Oct 15, 1987 magazine: Computers And Automation :: Computers and People V36 N10B 19871015 Computer Directory, page 12, center column.
Copy on Archive.org

Tribute to Serge Kampf: The Group's achievements of its first 45 years of history (Capgemini Youtube channel)

The French Minister of the Economy, Industry and the Digital Sector@EmmanuelMacron
“S. Kampf, industry leader and an exceptional entrepreneur, has left us. Our thoughts are with his family and Capgemini employees.”

Above archived from the Capgemini history page

Excerpt 👆 from the 1999 book French Connections: Networks of Influence

Not sure, but did Trump (when he was in Office) make some reference to the "Rake technique" or Rake method??

Exclusive Coverage Guy Savoy and Serge Kampf attend the opening of "Barbarians Friends private party" avenue de Friedland on September 7, 2007 in Paris:

Bill Gates, president of world's largest software manufacturer Microsopft Corp. (Redmond, USA), meets Serge Kamp, president of Cap Gemini Sogeti at the corporate headquarters of Daimler-Benz, pictured on 8th February 1996, Stuttgart:

GettyImages

Quite the network that I have no doubt Epstein had a role in. Is there anything that Bill Gates did not have his dirty little fingers on? It's probably Serge back in 1996 was manipulating Gates. So, Rel, were you crunching numbers for Serge or Bill back then?? LOL.

Portfolio of Serge Kampf photos at Getty Images.

Helluva a Hogwarts campus wouldn't you say?!

Serge Kampf Les Fontaines Capgemini Campus

"What do our employees gain from attending our TalentX learning event at Serge Kampf Les Fontaines?"
@Capgemini

So, after seeing that 👆 I immediately wondered if they are a WEF partner. Yep. TalentX is straight out of Klaus Schwab's magick 4th Industrial Revolution agenda.

Capgemini rep also attended...

Participants included Capgemini Government Solutions and several from Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA).

Carnegie International [PDF]

You'll find several books written in German on Serge Kampf/Steve Jobs/Bill Gates regarding "Unternehmenskultur" (Corporate culture) & Geschäftsmodelle trends (business models).

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

These two go together perfectly for my point.

Last fall I detailed, several times in this thread, how the Choice Point would lead to what we see now. The Choice Point was about Fear or Love, and the two became wholly incompatible as of 11:11:21.

I said we would be seeing the Fear Choosers getting more and more fear to feed their choice.

Food Shortages.
Nuclear War.
Monkey Pox
Gas Prices.
Inflation.
Trump is Racist.
Climate Change.
Abortion is a Human Right.
WEF Reset.
No Baby Food.

And on and on.

The flood is coming from the Matrix which is fully obliging those who chose Fear. They will get more, and more, and more. It has to be, that is how it works and it will not stop - - - - for them.

NONE OF THIS IS FOR YOU!

If you Chose Love/Liberation/Unity, this circus is simply contrast to show you where you are, which is not in the pool with those seeking to drown in fear.

If you chose Love/Unity/Liberation you are seeing the choice you did not make.

Ignore the noise, or laugh at it, but know it is not for you.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Here is a picture of Soros at Davos today:

Bigger:

This...doesn't exactly shout billionaire puppet master in a luxurious accommodation in front of a horde of his loyal fans. It kind of shouts lonely guy in a room at the Holiday Inn under some cheap lights with one guy taking a picture with some cheap wine and a crappy bread roll in front of him.

The wine bottle appears open, but there is no wine residue in the glasses.

This ^^^. Is he on a book tour? LOL.

All of it is so embarrassing at this point. Read that Jertle Henry Mass Murder Kissinger even said enough with the sanctions and what not on Russia, which begs the Q, why he even alive let alone there?

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: blakdart

Why so much fear? What does it matter to you if a group of less than 500 people talk about Q? There are roughly 7.5 billion people, why spend the effort on such a small forum? I hope you are able to find Peace as I sense much fear from your post. It starts with looking inward and coming to terms with who you are and the choices you have made. Peace be with you.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well said. As has been stated here previously, people require discomfort in order to be moved toward change. How many are opening their eyes now that the pressure is being applied? How many are realizing the importance of be careful what you wish for, and take action through love not fear? The show is a masterpiece.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The start dates of WWI, WWII, and Russia invades Ukraine all individually sum to "68" (Day + month + year).

Ex. Russia invades Ukraine on Feb 24, 2022. 02 + 24 + 20 + 22.

Dunno if "68" has some kinda of occult numerology meaning.

If you want an insider's view to what is happening Inside Russia checkout Constantine's channel.

Highly recommend listening to his personal account, RIP RUSSIA | 1991-2022 Russia's History Through My Eyes
www.youtube.com...

He calls it as:
August 21, 1991-Dec 31, 1999 = The Stormy Years of birthing process; lots of opportunities
2000-2012 = the Golden Age
late 2012 - Feb 23, 2022 = the Demise
Feb 24, 2022 = the USSR returns.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Davos this year is really a gift for Anons.

"Covid has been our most profitable product..... Profiting from pain."

CLIP

Profitable Product.
Profiting From Pain.

Two years ago we said this very thing would happen, not by accident, but by design. Now, Davos is the handshaking, backslapping meeting for their success. Also, the last one that will ever happen, I hope they enjoy it.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
So, this was ten days ago after the Buffalo shooting:

I'm betting that if this shooting doesn't get the public to "worry", then the next shooting will be at a church. Watch this group is so predictable.

Then we had that Church shooting, and now we have a school shooting. Funny how these events are happening at the same time that Hillary and the Trotskyist groups are falling down. I guess once again they will stop at nothing to try and shut down those news stories from getting headlines.

Now after hearing Biden talking, it sounds like he's going to go after firearms again. This speech of his targeted gun groups specifically, So I'm willing to bet that someone is going to attack one of the NRA heads or go after people with NRA Stickers on their vehicles. Watch and see that their play book has been played out.

I'm surprised that the mysterious "Qannon" hasn't been blamed for this yet.

Just to reflect back on my last postings:
Qan non when ran through the G-Translates it says in Azerbaijani, "Blood Bread". Wasn't it Pelosi that demanded that she get the "Eucharist"? The tradition of wine and bread equating to Flesh and Blood.

I posted that in the Gospel of Judas, Jesus says: Taken from here

Then they'll sleep around in my name, murder their children, 55 and [they'll …] evil and […] the realms, bringing the generations and presenting them to Saklas.

I bet this shooter will be linked back to Qannon. Just wait and see.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

So, this was ten days ago after the Buffalo shooting:

I'm betting that if this shooting doesn't get the public to "worry", then the next shooting will be at a church. Watch this group is so predictable.

Then we had that Church shooting, and now we have a school shooting. Funny how these events are happening at the same time that Hillary and the Trotskyist groups are falling down. I guess once again they will stop at nothing to try and shut down those news stories from getting headlines.

Now after hearing Biden talking, it sounds like he's going to go after firearms again. This speech of his targeted gun groups specifically, So I'm willing to bet that someone is going to attack one of the NRA heads or go after people with NRA Stickers on their vehicles. Watch and see that their play book has been played out.

I'm surprised that the mysterious "Qannon" hasn't been blamed for this yet.

Just to reflect back on my last postings:
Qan non when ran through the G-Translates it says in Azerbaijani, "Blood Bread". Wasn't it Pelosi that demanded that she get the "Eucharist"? The tradition of wine and bread equating to Flesh and Blood.

I posted that in the Gospel of Judas, Jesus says: Taken from here

Then they'll sleep around in my name, murder their children, 55 and [they'll …] evil and […] the realms, bringing the generations and presenting them to Saklas.

I bet this shooter will be linked back to Qannon. Just wait and see.

So for 50 years the dems.

We're coming for your guns.
We need abortion for all.
Voting rights or bust.
Free Healthcare.

That's it. 50 years. They've controlled it all and yet, same. exact. platform. Exact. I posted a pic of ChiFi holding a semi automatic rifle from the 90's. Here's the thing, we got guns, tons of them: aaaaaand lockdown, forced jabs, voter fraud brings Joe, inflation, immigration, gas prices etc.

The guns are not, and have not, protected anyone from anything at all. There are literally folks whose children and elderly were forced jabbed, and or, killed by cuomo style antics and the GUNS DID NOTHING to either stop it or avenge it and I'd say that warranted an unholstering at least.

This was never about "taking our guns" otherwise it would have happened. This was about using the guns, the abortions, the voting, the healthcare as methods of mind control and manipulation. That's why it never ends, it works like a charm.

Or, they are beyond incompetent.

Both are not mutually exclusive.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This was never about "taking our guns" otherwise it would have happened. This was about using the guns, the abortions, the voting, the healthcare as methods of mind control and manipulation. That's why it never ends, it works like a charm.

Yep, this has never been about the guns themselves. It's always about preventing us from fighting back against them, but as you pointed out they can just fear people into submission. I personally think that this school shooting was nothing but a sacrifice, and because of that I worry about what Biden will demand for his Eucharist? How many will die for Biden.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
U.S. eases some sanctions against Venezuela

Biden drops sanctions on Venezuela so that "Chevron Corp. [can negotiate] future activities with Venezuela’s state-owned oil company, PDVSA". Also Maduro is referred to as "President Nicolás Maduro" in the article. Juan Guaidó on suicide watch. Chevron had curiously continued to function in Venezuela and had a working relationship with the gov't.

My enemy is now my bestie...!🤡🌎

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Irikash

Stop with the projection.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Yep, this has never been about the guns themselves. It's always about preventing us from fighting back against them, but as you pointed out they can just fear people into submission. I personally think that this school shooting was nothing but a sacrifice, and because of that I worry about what Biden will demand for his Eucharist? How many will die for Biden.

Odd, you mentioned this earlier. Right after the kerfuffle of Nancy not being able to drink the blood and eat the body - cannibalism, this happens? Frankly, I saw the twit and ignored it, it's for the fear addicted.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Wow, the big boss says...

The former US secretary of state and architect of the Cold War rapprochement between the US and China told a gathering in Davos that it would be fatal for the West to get swept up in the mood of the moment and forget the proper place of Russia in the European balance of power.

Dr Kissinger said the war must not be allowed to drag on for much longer, and came close to calling on the West to bully Ukraine into accepting negotiations on terms that fall very far short of its current war aims.

“Negotiations need to begin in the next two months before it creates upheavals and tensions that will not be easily overcome. Ideally, the dividing line should be a return to the status quo ante. Pursuing the war beyond that point would not be about the freedom of Ukraine, but a new war against Russia itself,” he said.

President Volodymyr Zelensky delivered his usual tour de force in a video address to the forum, saying “this is the year when we learn whether brute force will rule the world”. If it does, he added with his trademark touch, there will be no point in any more World Economic Forums in Davos.

India’s energy minister Shri Hardeep Puri brushed aside suggestions that his country should stop buying Russian oil. “The Europeans buy more Russian energy in an afternoon than we do in a quarter,” he said in Davos.
The Telegraph

Western strategic thinkers who had warned of the Ukrainian conflict (a compilation by @RnaudBertrand)

1. George Kennan, America’s foreign policy strategist, the architect of the U.S. cold war strategy. As early as 1998 he warned that NATO expansion was a “tragic mistake” that ought to ultimately provoke a “bad reaction from Russia”.

2. Kissinger, in 2014, He warned that “to Russia, Ukraine can never be just a foreign country” and that the West therefore needs a policy that is aimed at “reconciliation”.
He was also adamant that “Ukraine should not join NATO”

3. John Mearsheimer – arguably the leading geopolitical scholar in the US today – in 2015: “The West is leading Ukraine down the primrose path and the end result is that Ukraine is going to get wrecked […] What we’re doing is in fact encouraging that outcome.”

4. Jack F. Matlock Jr., US Ambassador to the Soviet Union from 1987-1991, warning in 1997 that NATO expansion was “the most profound strategic blunder, [encouraging] a chain of events that could produce the most serious security threat […] since the Soviet Union collapsed”

5. Clinton’s defense secretary William Perry explained, in his memoir, that to him NATO enlargement is the cause of “the rupture in relations with Russia” and that in 1996 he was so opposed to it that “in the strength of my conviction, I considered resigning”.

6. Stephen Cohen, a famed scholar of Russian studies, warning in 2014 that “if we move NATO forces toward Russia’s borders […] it’s obviously gonna militarize the situation [and] Russia will not back off, this is existential”

7. CIA director Bill Burns in 2008: “Ukrainian entry into NATO is the brightest of all redlines for [Russia]” and “I have yet to find anyone who views Ukraine in NATO as anything other than a direct challenge to Russian interests”. (He was then Ambassador to Moscow in 2008 when he wrote this memo). He is now director of the CIA. ‘08 memo ‘Nyet Means Nyet: Russia’s NATO Enlargement Redlines’

8. Russian-American journalist Vladimir Pozner, in 2018, stated that: NATO expansion in Ukraine is unacceptable to the Russian, that there has to be a compromise where “Ukraine, guaranteed, will not become a member of NATO.”

9. Malcolm Fraser, 22nd prime minister of Australia, warned in 2014 that “the move east [by NATO is] provocative, unwise and a very clear signal to Russia”. He adds that this leads to a “difficult and extraordinarily dangerous problem”.

10. Paul Keating, former Australian PM, in 1997: expanding NATO is “an error which may rank in the end with the strategic miscalculations which prevented Germany from taking its full place in the international system [in early 20th]”

11. Former US defense secretary Bob Gates in his 2015 memoirs: “Moving so quickly [to expand NATO] was a mistake. […] Trying to bring Georgia and Ukraine into NATO was truly overreaching [and] an especially monumental provocation”

12. Pat Buchanan, in his 1999 book A Republic, Not an Empire: “By moving NATO onto Russia’s front porch, we have scheduled a twenty-first-century confrontation.”

13. In 1997, a group of individuals including Robert McNamara, Bill Bradley & Gary Hart wrote a letter to Bill Clinton warning the “US led effort to expand NATO is a policy error of historic proportions” and would “foster instability” in Europe. Today it’s fringe, traitorous position.

14. Pat Buchanan, in his 1999 book A Republic, Not an Empire: “By moving NATO onto Russia’s front porch, we have scheduled a twenty-first-century confrontation.”

15. Dmitriy Trenin expressed concern that Ukraine was, in the LT, the most potentially destabilizing factor in US-Russian relations, given the level of emotion & neuralgia triggered by its quest for NATO membership.

16. Sir Roderic Lyne, former British ambassador to Russia, warned a year ago that “[pushing] Ukraine into NATO […] is stupid on every level.” He adds “if you want to start a war with Russia, that’s the best way of doing it.”

17. Even last year, famous economist Jeffrey Sachs, writing a column in the FT warning that “NATO enlargement is utterly misguided and risky. True friends of Ukraine, and of global peace, should be calling for a US and NATO compromise with Russia.”

18. Fiona Hill: ”We warned [George Bush] that Mr. Putin would view steps to bring Ukraine and Georgia closer to NATO as a provocative move that would likely provoke pre-emptive Russian military action. But ultimately, our warnings weren’t heeded.”

19. Aleksandr Dugin, in 1997, had predicted everything that Putin has done, in his book “Foundation of Geopolitics.”

EVERYBODY knew that trying to rope Ukraine into NATO was crossing Russia’s red line, but now people would like to hold up Russia as a villain. After having done everything to teeter on the redline. And this happened only AFTER Biden came to power.

Ukraine: A Criminal Comedy of Suicidal Errors

American deep state nihilism knows no bounds. It’s unlike anything else on the planet.

8 years later, here we are...
[WEF demon & DC swamp lord] Joe Manchin, one of the most powerful elected officials in Washington, tells the WEF that he opposes any kind of peace agreement in Ukraine and only wants total victory with the ultimate goal of regime change in Russia. In the next clip, he calls this war an "opportunity".
twitter.com...

The West did play the Ukraine card against Russia by actively stirring internal tensions instead of "seeking reconciliation", Russia did impose a military solution and we have our new cold war. Yet another totally preventable disaster.

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join