It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

It's best to say that we're coming out of an Ice Age...thus the "global warming"

That's something that even most scientists today simply do not grasp. Back in the days of the dinosaurs, the Earth was much warmer than it is today. The kind of intense cold we see at the poles did not exist, except perhaps at the tops of the very tallest mountains. In fact, you'd have to go pretty far north or south to see anything that we would recognize as winter weather. On the other hand, tropical latitudes would be brutally hot by our standards, perhaps even unbearably so.

---

So as not to create yet another post, I want to comment on Guyfriday's post about the early middle ages being warmer. When the Vikings discovered America around the Tenth Century or so, they landed in what is now Newfoundland, and they named it "Vinland" because they found grapes that were good for making wine. These days, I suspect you'd be hard pressed to get a good grape crop in that region.

Also, Greenland would also have been warmer than it is now, so perhaps it actually was green, at least on the southern coast. The Viking has settlements up there that lasted a long time, until the Mini-Ice Age at the end of the middle ages froze them out.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Water
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As the World Turns.
Watch the water.

Unser the category everything posted matters...8+4+7=19 The date that Biden went to South Korea. North Korea is starting to be in the news so as the world turns we should have eyes on California.

Watch the water> California is about to begin dismantling 4 dams under the Kalamath Reclamation Project to help replenish the salmon population.
These dams were set up to store water during periods of drought, use for agriculture and regulate the flow.

Just thinking out loud but by removing this won't it impact agricultural production right at the very moment that we are facing food shortages. I would consider that a "Big" event.

Anyone from Cali have any thoughts on the impact of this?

www.sfchronicle.com>bayarea>rticle>Califoro... California is about to begin the nation's biggest dam removal-
www.courthousenews.com>california-regulator... California Regulator Advances Historic Dam-Removal Project

Yes, Learn to Swim

Seriously, the problem is when they start messing with the water in underground aquifers. Fault lines are sensitive to shifts in water. So we could have fault line “that can not sit still” like this song says. They might cause the big one.

How Do Dams Trigger Earthquakes?

New reservoirs could cause earthquakes due to the change in stress because of the weight of water, or by increased groundwater pore pressure that decreases the effective strength of the rock under the reservoir. The energy which is released is nothing but a normal tectonic strain energy that has been prematurely released because of the reservoir.

I’m not sure what kinda a stress happens if they remove dams.

Just keep Watching the Water I guess.
edit on 23-5-2022 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Woke up to...

twitter.com...

Civil war on twit has now commenced.🙃🤣🤡🌎

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Live Tweet of trial, seems totally strange 7th floor would come up, I mean larp and all sort of thing.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I am out of my league on this but what are your thoughts on this.

Biden's first message to North Koreas Kim Yong-un was HELLO. < That's all.

I looked into a military connection which brings up HELLO...High Energy Laser Light Opportunity. This gets into high energy laser light particle beams and weapons.

Also it connects to HELWS which phonetically sounds like HELLO. This is all about using high energy lasers to take down targets like drones.
Anyway it is an odd first message.

This one word sounds like a threat considering the way Biden put it. " Hello...period."
www.yahoo.com>now>51-1-billion-global-op...
www.aerodefensetech.com>Photonics?Optics
www.cnbc.com>2022/05/22>biden-says-hello...

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
He's referring to a DC Civil war. He's right, those connected to HRC are toast and out in the cold. That's before Joe's reveal. HRC first, DC Civil War, Joe's reveal after.

"Inject"

edit on 23-5-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
HELLO
There are a few ku posts with hello but I wonder if #712 applies.
You will cease to exist.
Truth to power.
Hows the bunker these days?
[14] live.
[HELLO]
[PEOC FORCE FAILED]

and #402 clip
WW III prevent

Biden's plans for expanding South Korea's military program includes "deploying more nuclearcapable American weapons". Sounds like a peaceful approach.
Blundering along Biden is now in Japan and CNN pictures is having a melt down... Biden stated "That the U.S. would intervene militarily if China attempts to take Taiwan by force, a warning that appeared to deviate from the deliberate ambiguity traditionally held by Washington. The White House quickly downplayed the comments saying they didn't reflect a change in policy." < Another peaceful gesture.

The players to date now include Afghanistan, Ukraine, Russia, Somalia, South Korea, North Korea, Taiwan and China and of course the U.S. Following the wives Jill Biden is dragging in some potential new players Ecuador, Panama and Costa Rica.

www.cnn.com>politics>gallery>biden-asia-trip photos: Biden's Asia Trip- CNN
www.cnbc.com>2022/05/22>biden-says-hello...

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Re: HELLO

Remember the old inverted calculator trick
One could spell hello with 07734 or 01134

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Which came first the chicken or the egg? Chicken is a mutation of a fowl disease?

Which came first the invention of a disease or the patent to treat it?

Each patent gives birth to a new disease?

Inertia is only affected by an outside force?

Remove the h from health and replace it with a w.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
MonkeyPox occurs in men having unprotected butt sex with each other?

This reminds me of something. I've always wondered how HIV crossed from monkeys to humans in the first place. It's a sexually-transmitted virus, after all...

Mmm, people killing and eating animals like monkeys didn't help, I assume (although: I'm not a biologist
)

Cheers

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Q news of the day:

www.zerohedge.com...

"On Sunday morning, a Goldman Sachs research analyst was shot and killed on a New York City subway train."

"Daniel Enriquez, who joined Goldman's research division in 2013, was shot in the chest in an unprovoked attack around 11:45 a.m. on the northbound Q as it passed Manhattan Bridge, according to NYT."

"🚨We need all eyes on this.@NYPDDetectives need your help identifying & locating this man who is wanted for homicide in the tragic, senseless shooting of a man on a “Q” train that was approaching the Canal/Centre St. station on Sunday."

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
There is a sky event pending. A very large meteor is expected to come fairly close to the Earth on May 27th. It is going to be very bright and visible in the night sky. So that may qualify as a 'sky event'. Since NASA [never a straight answer] who knows how accurate the info they are providing the public.
----
I did have a really, really strange experience this morning. I heard a loud, very low sounding trumpet blast. In fact it was so loud that it woke me up. It sounded eerie and really low. Odd thing is that no one else in the family heard it. I am sure it was not my imagination but I can't explain how they could not hear it. I wish I could describe it better. It sounded other worldly.
That brings up Revelations and the first trumpet.
"The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mingled with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth.
A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up."

I will never forget that sound and here we have this meteor and of course all the wars.

www.biblestudytools.com>topical-studies>wha... Revelations chapter 8-11
www.newsweek.com>...>NASA>Earth NASA: Astroid 5,900 Feet Wide Will Pass Earth Next Week

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel,

As an aside, I've noted other feeds insinuating that something's afoot.

From Twitter's conspiracyb0t pinning tweets like "It's happening"

to Telegram's Mcafee afterlife is outright proclaiming The Rapture is here.

Both telling people to look to the sky. Sky Event?

Cheers

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I've had a couple of wake-ups in my life in which I thought a loud noise had happened. One was like an explosive blast.

Of course, all was calm when I woke up. Very strange sensation.

Cheers

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
You know how you talk about that hummmmm. I hear it as well just at different times different intensities. I try leaning into it because I assume it is maybe some form of communication. I find it is trying to attract my attention to something and that is when it intensifies. It doesn't appear to be harmful, not like tinnitus.

Did you hear the trumpet this morning? It would have been around 10 a.m. your time. I know I heard it but no one else seems to have. Just really weird.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Indeed a strange sensation. I just was shocked to the core. I don't believe it was from an over active imagination. It was so distinct and clear. I guess I always assumed that everyone would hear the trumpets they talk about in Revelations.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I've heard some music in the middle of the night before. Lots of weird noises lately. Sounds like furniture or the walls cracking. I've never met anyone in person that can hear the global hum. But I know it is there.

The other day I was looking in the mirror and everything, including me, had a golden glow. I looked it up afterward...it is supposed to mean you have divine protection. I think that is true. Or at least I hope so. I'm kind of an a-hole, so it is kind of surprising. =)

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
You know how you talk about that hummmmm. I hear it as well just at different times different intensities. I try leaning into it because I assume it is maybe some form of communication. I find it is trying to attract my attention to something and that is when it intensifies. It doesn't appear to be harmful, not like tinnitus.

Did you hear the trumpet this morning? It would have been around 10 a.m. your time. I know I heard it but no one else seems to have. Just really weird.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
www.cnn.com>politics>gallery>biden-asia-trip

I just checked to see what new pictures were added to what was posted yesterday. Another significant red carpet event: There is another picture of Biden reviewing an honor guard with Kishida during a welcome ceremony in Tokyo. A little symbolism- a very large red triangle carpet with two black vehicles.

More interesting is the picture of Biden at the base eating ice cream and standing next to a young girl. Her top is from Looney Tunes with the words "Tune Squad". They are all laughing. At this point Looney Toons is about right where we are.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Please don't put yourself down. We all have our faults.

I too have heard the music at night but I do know what/who was responsible for that. I knew it was real when Resident Lurker asked me why all the music suddenly. Nothing like having some verification that one is not imagining things. He moved to a different room. The odd sounds at night happen to me as well but I am putting it down to pipes expanding and contracting. Let's just put this down to some agency trying to make us doubt ourselves and our sanity. We know what we hear and what we see so let's just trust ourselves.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Bells or flutes are associated with activity of the Fae.

Cheers

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sun Ra came from Saturn. Interplanetary Earth Arrival date: May 22, 1914. Place: The Magic City, Birmingham, Alabama.

Sun Ra Space Is the Place (1974) space-age prophet, pharoanic jester, shaman-philosopher and avant-jazz keyboardist/bandleader. Birth name: Herman Poole Blount. IMDB

Meanwhile, desperately needed humanitarian aid reaches the United States. Praise be!

twitter.com...

Random thoughts...

@ThomasSowell
Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

I'm still having after effects of dosing on that WEF Shaman trip from this weekend.

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join