It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Huh, never seen that "Simon" before and after 5 minutes I'm hooked. LOL.
Dr. Carl Becker reminds me of Carl Sagan. Satire truthiness.

Woof, that is one hell of a correction...

The C.D.C. recommends Pfizer-BioNTech boosters for children 5 to 11

Inflating Times...

Corrections: Oct. 8, 2021

I wonder if that 'journalist' is actually human? Nah, it was planned & intentional.

In other past news...

FDA Monkeys

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I wonder if the talking point of "Re-Glacialization" is finally going to be a thing?

a reply to: FlyingFox

I don't know what I like more; the Monkey Pox or the Fetus tissue inside.

Why don't they just put on the box that, "The contents will scar you for life, but don't worry since use of contents will shorten that time period too."

Some back and forth over the years but I was told that we are technically in an Ice age now. Ice Ball Earth was just a few score thousand years and warming sure has been good for life on Earth. We need it to warm or many animals and plants will lie dormant. Mammals will likely suffer the most if we descend further into Ice. If only the CO2 could warm us up like their false models predicted.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I think the Global Shakeup is centered upon the loss of sovereign reign by the crown.

I think about how nutty the civil governments of former colonies have been in the last five years, and that one thing explains it, and so much more...

Somehow, someway this has to be exposed. Once and for all.

I have said this for years that they wanted us back from day 1. We told the Ruling Class world wide starting here that they no longer can control us. The English forced the issue that Kings are not God's with the Magna Carta declaration at sword-point. They deserve the credit for the bit about the right to pursue happiness is not from the Government and many other ones. That served notice to Royalty that the people do not consent to their gov style and one day there would be a better one.

edit on 21-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

ETA You will still have to pass it around of course.

Sure, no worries mate, all good. It will be empty though, so we are passing around the empties.

Sorry, I NEEDED A DRINK!

P

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
MonkeyPox occurs in men having unprotected butt sex with each other?

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Schumann Resonance chart is very active. Seems to be building up to something.

Click me please.

P

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   

It's best to say that we're coming out of an Ice Age...thus the "global warming"

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Which is funny since during the Early Middel Ages warm period, people thrived and so did the food sources allowing us to come back quickly after the Justinian Plague. That warm period was warmer and wetter than it is today. On the other hand if we are entering a new Glacialization period, then we're basically fine there too.

We have technologies such as Greenhouses, home insulations, heaters and fireplaces that will allow us to live not too differently than we do now. In fact I think a lot of people wouldn't mind the first few centuries of a new Glacialization period given that it would mean milder summers and longer ski seasons.

Humans are funny that way.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

ETA You will still have to pass it around of course.

Sure, no worries mate, all good. It will be empty though, so we are passing around the empties.

Sorry, I NEEDED A DRINK!

P

I shall consider that and roll with it.

I will have a few left still.

So now that we passed the 21st, what happened other than the Heat beating the Celtics in Boston last night?

Another day lost to hope that these ds asshats were perp walked for all to see. I may be in heaven by the time we see the swamp drained, and I have a quite a few years left in this body. I would love to see the tippy tops get exposed and given their fair trial. Pray, we don't have to wait another day to save the children from these creeps and authoritarian oligarchs leftover from centuries past.

edit on 22-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Listen to the lyrics, especially second verse.

Released (original by Johnny Nash) 1972

P

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

By 10 January 2023, 83 countries are affected with 1,3 million deaths and it is revealed that the monkeypox has been ENGINEERED to be vaccine-resistant.

Capitalisation mine.
Link to article on the 'trial run'
Well, who'd have thought they would 'practice' that the 'new' monkey pox would be a bio-weapon! No wonder the Chinese are all locked up!

Oh, and Belgium has imposed with immediate effect a 21 day quarantine if you catch it apparently.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Good Morning All...🍓

Pretty much many Q drops are just beyond denial at this point, right ? When does a bird sing, lol, the “ Blue bird “ we all know and love/hate, can give us a glimpse from 👀 an ANON way of what’s unfolding before our eyes !

The strawberry represents what I’m up to today, planting and tending to our garden, from my POV, that’s a really doable thing everyone can do, lol, any questions IM me. Sure, no one amateur gardener is going to grow enough to feed themselves, but a neighborhood of gardening 🧑‍🌾 and sharing, that’s a whole other story !

As for wink’s from Heaven, I’ll be darned if I didn’t ask before going to bed for a solution to a technical problem, regarding an entrepreneur project, lol, I’ll spare you guys the details, but it’s a cool idea 💡 Next morning, not only did I get my work space get cleaned , but I found the perfect solution !!! 🤔

That dingy old pot in the corner of your yard with an old dead plant in it, is tomorrow’s tomatoes, dwarf citrus tree, herbs, lol...Think BIGLY and enjoy every Beautiful day We get to keep on working on it together, lol, we have “ Got this “ or we’re domed, either way what ever time I have left is going to be spent on “ Creating “ solutions and fostering goodwill with those who come into my “ universe “ LOL, what that is exactly is still being created...🥰
edit on 22-5-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the pic for me. Something nefarious is going on IMHO.

Peace on the Korean Island is not big news?
Should we drop a # MOAB on that?
Timetables shift.
[NEXT WEEK]

Biden arrived in South Korea on Friday May 20th so following the logic he would be there the next week. "Biden and Yoon said following their meeting that they would consider stepping up joint military exercises in response to what they claimed to be a "threat" from North Korea.

North Korea is going to be looking at this as a threat and they have been prepping another "test' of short/long range ballistic missles.

What more could go wrong? Biden is going even further "expanding the scope and scale of combined military exercises and training"

Meanwhile just 1 hour before Biden arrived two secret security officers were sent home because of a pub binge leaving Biden even more exposed. Protestors are outside the hotel no doubt because they can see the situation making an abrupt change form former President Moon who was making some good progress which is now all unraveling.
All we need is another war front.

www.usnews.com>News>Political New US South Korea Open to Expanded Military Drills to Deter North Korea
www.bbc.com>world-us-canada-61526896 US Secret Service: Two sent home after "incident' in South Korea

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Rel I don't know if this fits in with the Red Carpet you linked before. Meet me in Seoul?
CNN has posted pictures of Biden in South Korea. One picture stands out. He is in the Seoul National Cemetery standing on a red carpet and is seen placing incense in a memorial flame.
It is in Seoul and he is on a red carpet. Does this fit?

www.cnn.com>politics>gallery>biden-asia-trip Photos: Biden's Asia trip- CNN

Photo in question:

Biden's first trip to Asia as president (CNN)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Behold, the WEF House of psychedelics...

In 2022, Davos elites will have an opportunity to celebrate “oneness” and “connectedness” with magic mushrooms, administered in part by psychedelic shamans of Burning Man. What could go wrong with global leaders tripping out while deciding the future of the whole world?

Psychedelics industry targets power players

The World Economic Forum, a gathering of the global elite now synonymous with the quaint Swiss town of Davos where it’s held, isn’t the usual place you’d expect to find a shaman, do breathwork or get rooted in your body.

But this year’s gathering of government leaders and corporate executives will host a “House of Psychedelics” program with almost 40 sessions and speakers, including researchers, entrepreneurs, investors — and some who consider themselves shamans. While not part of the core Davos agenda, which doesn’t permit commercial activity, the program has a space on the town’s main promenade, which traditionally showcases Fortune 500 companies to the conference’s attendees.

The program, a first for Davos, shows how far the psychedelics industry has come, organizers said.

“It’s a really big shift for world leaders to inquire about how they might be able to use psychedelics,” said Marik Hazan, chief executive officer of Energia Holdings Inc., the New York-based business hosting the event. Energia is a holding company for Tabula Rasa Ventures, an incubator for psychedelic companies, and Hazan is a managing partner at Tabula Rasa. The program aims to spark conversations about rolling out psychedelics responsibly for medical use and encourage countries and companies to include such treatments in health coverage.

Burning Man? Klaus Schwab Opens Doors In Davos To Psychedelic Shamans

What could go wrong with global leaders tripping out while deciding the future of the whole world? The WEF are looking for training in the occult to help WEF members use magic to further their aims! Actually, this is nothing new, been going on for thousands of years, but in today's age they're going full psycheldic shaman retard financed by billionaires like Peter Thiel, attempting to tap into & collect Akashic records. LOL. Shocking, but not surprising. What could go wrong.?

(9m 11 sec vid) feat. Mother Priestess Maria Florencia Bollini of IFA Divination System, which uses extensive corpus of texts and mathematical formulas:

UNESCO site referenced in video Ifa divination system

Here's a Harvard site on Ifa diviner 2017-2020 Prediction Project Website.

BTW, today is World Goth Day

TERMINATRYX

Which happens to coincide with the anniversary of the Siouxsie and the Banshees's "Spellbound" song (1981) release.

Exciting times ahead. What a time to be alive, eh!

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Rel, what's the Pool timestamp RE: my time. The posts disappeared and I have zero idea what time zone these screencaps are from. Could this be the reply?

I count 35 "HA" which would translate to 5-30ish on Tether fall?

No need for me to evacuate,,, well at least my tether as I have none, I can't speak to other things.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Brief ot comment.

We may be sure the ROK soldiers shown here are NOT into 'woke'.

Cheers
edit on 22-5-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Right, not woke. Lol.
Do Biden's hands seem unusually white to you? Maybe just gloves but there seems to be a lot of symbolism around this picture. Notice that the people standing on the red carpet are in a triangle formation. Also the top of the large pot is gold.
The ceremony being being done in a cemetery has a rather ominous feeling.
It just all feels really off to me.
Meanwhile we have two leaders meeting, Biden suffering from cognitive decline and the new leader of South Korea is just that, a new leader. So much can go wrong with all of this.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Holy psychedelic Molly ! 😜🍄🌈. Not sure what to say, maybe they will learn something ? LOL, you just have to laugh !

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just a little Fauci news for the followers.

Fauci did the commencement speech for Roger Williams University of Rhode Island on Friday May 20 and it seems the conspiracies are front and center of his speech. He is in shock and awe that 'gasp' we are not just blindly accepting his word and the word of science. He thinks that there should be outrage. How dare we do research and question the science.

What I find is much more significant is that for unexplained reasons he attended the commencement ceremony virtually. He attended the University of Michigan in person but there was something that seems to have changed his mind...

Student protests against vaccines and mask mandates were held outside the stadium. < Not all on board with the message.

nbc25news.com...>news/local>dr-anthony-fau... Dr Anthony Fauci give commencement address at U-M as...
www.providence journal.com>local>2022/05/20 Dr Fauci warns Roger Williams University graduates about...

new topics

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join