It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

h) If governments are 10% the size, then each individual elected will have 10 times the power? They'll also need to be a lot more competent and capable to govern much more than current politicians?

No. It currently doesn't work that way.

In the UK, you vote for the party,who elect a PM who puts people in the big Ministerial positions. Every other member of parliament just follows the lead from their party.

There is no representation.

What if we elect the PM, and we elect the Ministers. The rest are window dressing.

I have worked with ministers, some are bleedingly stupid.

They only want about ten who are smart, the rest they make sure are not smart ... or ... the bootlickers get the nominations.

P

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Well that was a very interesting analysis of Watch the Water by Phil Godlewski on his Dlive & Rumble tonight!

Whilst Phil supported the analysis strongly, he also raised a number of items of intel leading to further questions:

a) He had been told, more than a year ago, that cov*d-one-niner, was a POISON not a VIRUS - but not that it was a venom,

b) He was v. annoyed because his grandma died from being put on remdesivir - and he was the one who typed "Watch the water" into the KU drops, therefore he now questions how many lives he might have been able to save if he'd worded the post clearer.

c) He expanded that he was one of a group who posted the posts under instruction, therefore, to me, he's saying he was part of the Q team; as in executing the drops,

d) He did not have authorisation to reveal (b) so this could well lead to problems for both him, his sources/authorisers and future KU drops,

e) His states his live added a further 5 million viewers of "Watch the water",

f) The "3-star" anons on telegram, such as Pepe, IET17, We the Media, have been quickly poo-pooing the video - implying they may be controlled opposition? Apparently Cliff High is also saying snake venom can't be passed in water... however that may not include where it is enveloped in the hydrogel, like with the vaccines?

g) Stew Peters is a contact of Phil Godlewski though they have not met in person. They share and respect each others inputs,

What is also odd and freakily timed to just after my viewing of the LIVE:

Within 5 mins of the show I received an email "The Dr. Ardis Show" promoting GROWMAX WATER and there EC Eliminator ).) Water System. I have not used my email in connection with viewing either Watch the Water, or Phil's Live. I must assume that this promotion link was planned for release post the video.

Taking a step back, here are some possible conclusions on the timings of both shows - but these only relate to Watch the Water in so far as it's place in the plan:

1) Both shows in the Easter week between Palm Sunday and Good Friday - when we are expecting some happenings, implies both shows are "part of the plan"?

2) The military have been using ex-mil contractors to execute the dropping of KU posts - but they may now have a problem if people like Phil refuse to make further drops, and they're the only ones with the capability to make them?

3) Is this the lead-in to the Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH. in post #596

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe No.139507 📁
Jan 23 2018 17:36:34 (EST)
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.
Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.
You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q

Timestamp encodes today, April 12th!!!

Lastly, and this realisation shocked me further! Think about Jesus Christ at the CRUCIFIXION:

i) Wearing a Crown of Thorns - Dr Ardis says the snake venom peptides attach to the receptors at the base of the skull... which would look like a Crown of Thorns???

ii) The venom attaching there causes the diaphragm to be unable to compress meaning you cannot then suck air into your LUNGS... doesn't the same happen when you are HUNG on a cross, because you have to lift your torso up to compress your diaphragm???

iii) The roman soldier pierced Christ's side and into his LUNG with a SPEAR and WATER came out... isn't this symbolic of Remdesivir causing a cytokine Storm which causes the Lungs to fill with water???

iv) Christ's hands and feet were nailed to the cross... rona victims are getting blood flow problems in their legs and arms???

Are the satanic cabal putting rona victims through the same suffering as Christ on the Cross???

9 posts with BIBLICAL

ETA - Jewish gematria:
KING COBRA VENOM = 1027 = SARS COVID

edit on 12-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

...which still leaves my question "How do you identify and elect capable people?"

Consider that most MPs DO actually perform government roles too - this wiki lists about 250 ministerial roles (i.e. MPs)!

Quite agree on the stupidity, I've worked around a few too, and several family stories on their lack of character.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

If this is true, the second part of your posting, then I have to wonder if the Crucifying of the masses is considered justified by these people or are they using the effect of Crucifixion as a form of sacrifice. Back in January I posted in a thread, HERE, in which I talked about an old man in the library that told me of things to come. All of the things have seemingly come true so far this year.

In that thread I noted that the old told me about something he called "the sickness".

His only statement about anything "covid" was something he called the sickness. He said that it killed a lot of people in the end, but not from the illness instead he said it just made the regular diseases harder to fight.

I made the inference that it was covid related, but if this "sickness" was something else. Wouldn't this type of contamination in the water supply weaken the common persons immune system?

Then we have the notion from "KU" that the ending would be "Biblical". A massive amount of people dying from a Crucifixion styled death would meet that criteria from the most basic of models.

Interesting to say the least, horrific to say the most. If these people, like this Peters guy, just sat on this type of information, then we "The Common People" need to figure out who benefits from this plan that must be followed.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

...which still leaves my question "How do you identify and elect capable people?"

To stand for any office you must submit a resume including military given IQ and EQ scores and your list of promises to the people. The promises are tracked and graded.

To put it simply, just like any other job you need to supply information and it must be true or to jail you go for 10 years.

Absolutely no lying to the people ... otherwise 10 years jail.

Decent salaries as well.

P

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, my understanding is that they spent weeks to build out the evidence before releasing it.

Just to clarify on the snake venom, my read from watching the video twice, is that there are three different items with the man-made 19 snake venom peptides in them:

1) The water - assume 1 drum of the poisonous liquid being poured into each selected water treatment plant by contractors. I assume this would not reach everyone's taps in the area serviced by the plant, which might provide for 250k people? Then you would only get infected if you either drank or took the water in through your skin? So watering the garden, washing the car, feeding livestock, or running through the boiler might reduce percentages again.

2) One or more of the snake peptides built into REMDESIVIR which affects the kidneys and the lungs, reinforcing the effect of that taken in to catch cov*d in (a),

3) More snake peptides or actual snake RNA in the VACCINE which then makes our own bodies generate the snake venom peptides? ...again giving an increased effect compared to the tap water.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

That's a good starter for 10!

Add:
1) Neither you or any of your family may hold shares during your period in office,
2) You and you family must be financially audited every two years,
3) I like the idea of individual annual performance reviews against targets,
4) Your personal as well as business communications must be reviewable by the military?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Bad idea. In that style of system, the people who are chosen to do the evaluations would be the ones in control.

The system of having a represented democracy would work just fine for most people in the world. The issues arrive with this notion of transparency. In all cases transparency must be maintained. These issues that have happened in recent years with refusing to show real numbers and the allowance for double dipping the votes needs to stop. If a person can not show up to vote, then they should not be allowed allowances for skirting the system, this allowance creates abuse.

Some countries, as weird as it may sound to some, still need to have their Regency remain in place for oversight and historical identity. Some people need this, some people need other types of governance. In order to provide for the best system the people themselves should be allowed to accept the type of government that best suits them and their historical identities.

When it comes to choosing the best person for the job, well isn't that why the public debate was used so that people can see how the people running for office react and respond during live verbal confrontations?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

When it comes to choosing the best person for the job, well isn't that why the public debate was used so that people can see how the people running for office react and respond during live verbal confrontations?

What public debate!

MSM trash with loaded questions for some and others get the questions in advance.

Let the military ask the questions. Throw the MSM in the bin.

P

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
New Mr Pool, at 8:48pm on Twitter, 03:01:48 UTC on Telegram:

1) Means "(It's) time", TIME as a function, or emiT (reversed)?

2) Timestamps:
a) Both end in 48 which is the second "Calm before the storm" post... #48

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147640127 📁
Nov 2 2017 12:44:30 (EST)
What is Q Clearance?
What hint does that explicitly refer to?
DOE?
Who would have the goods on U1?
Does stating 'Q' refer that person works in DOE?
No.
Does it refer that someone dropping such information has the highest level of security within all departments?
Why is this relevant?

(May 2010) BO "Russia should be viewed as a friendly partner under Section 123 the Atomic Energy Act of 1954" after agreeing to a new nuclear weapons reduction deal and helping US w/ Iran.
Who is the enemy?
What is being continually stated by all D's?
Russia is what?
What did the Russia reset really provide?
Clearance/pathway to complete the U1 deal?
Why is the Canadian PM so important?
They never thought they were going to lose.
The calm before the storm.

Timestamp encodes April 12th.
Interesting that we get indications tonight that Phil Godlewski is in Q team: "What is Q Clearance?"
Phil also say that he hates to lose and doesn't even consider it an option!

#848 CONFIRMATION POST

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bf34e No.562944 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:09:33 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 14c558 No.562883 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:05:51 (EST)
>>562842

Calm. Tranquil. Setting sun. Dusk

Peaceful end to the 70 year old nightmare. No more division, no more fuse.

Setting sun of the fake half of the hermit kingdom in a tranquil manner.

Kim boy looks beaten, puffing out chest in last act of defiance.

>>562883

Timestamp encodes April 13th.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 7d70d6 No.2826687 📁
Aug 31 2018 22:02:46 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Do you believe in coincidences?
Enjoy the show.

Q

Timestamp encodes April 12th.
"Enjoy the show" = Phil Godlewski's live tonight? Stew Peters' Watch the Water?

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 913bb1 No.52134 📁
Dec 7 2017 22:27:06 (EST)
#FLYROTHSFLY#
Sweet dreams.

Q

Timesatamp encodes April 13th.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: X/EWIOzz No.149157229 📁
Nov 12 2017 17:10:49 (EST)
NYT/Clowns In America article released today re: Q-group is a DIRECT attack/warning re: what is being dropped here.
Read between the lines.
Why was the article published today?
POTUS has been briefed.
New measures active and in place.
Update the graphic.

_DGB79FTWA-0ZjBT_19-T_yes
_Conf_13_pre-lau_yes
_HTzD09BA_conf_yes
_^yRTPCCA-7^DFWTAb_yes
_green1_green2_green3_green4_conf-ZDjTwT9Ry
Godspeed.
Q

Is this a reference to the article today tying Watch the Water to far-right Qanon supporters?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I haven't subjected myself to the entire video drama yet. The interview seems like a staged infomercial which makes me suspicious of the characters in it. Is there any link to just the data? What concentration of said poison is needed? This will allow an estimation of the amounts that must be injected into the water supply post treatment at distribution points. How is that done? Free proteins in chlorinated water will decompose fairly rapidly so they must be somehow protected and have a reasonable half life. This is another important data point because it will permit estimation of how often the venom must be added. It would actually make more sense to use bottled water as the vector or a chilled beverage.
Is it possible that this is a fear mongering diversion by Ardis and that he is either deep state agent or an unwitting pawn lured by monetizing a product?
Phil is not a technical person and I think he is easily led. He has bought into "Flat Earth" and thinks the moon is a plasma. I listen to his lives and find he crams five to 10 minutes of information into an hour long show.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

pteridine, interestingly the video does major on the fact that the peptide producing DNA in the snakes poison is very hardy, that is increased by placing it in hydrogel, and that is further increased by magnetic nanobots clinging to the hydrogel shell.

When a person sucks out and spits the venom from a bitten limb, it leaves the person with no taste or smell for upto over a year (like the rona).

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Do the magnetic particles imply that the venom is in the vax (given the many claiming to see magnetic phenomena after getting the shots)? If the magnetic particles are in the water, a magnetic separator would remove them. Hard UV or heat will denature the protein, so hot beverages should be safe as should water treated by UV.

ETA: I think that just the logistics of large-scale poisoning water supplies with venom would be problematic.

edit on 4/13/2022 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I did notice after rona started it was very difficult to find distilled water

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Irikash

POWER OF PRAYER = HOW TO PRAY = THOUGHT + EMOTION = NO EGO
NO JUDGEMENT = NOT WORDS, HEART (NO WRONG/RIGHT, GOOD/BAD)
WITH CERTAINTY, NO DOUBT = ASK & YE SHALL RECEIVE (MATT 7:7)
- Pope calls for The Lord's Prayer to be changed ("bad translation")
- Modern Bible missing 45+ books (edited, redundant or left out)
- Matthew 7:7 = 2 posts (351 - 4298 = 888 DAYS delta)
- Book of Thomas expands to offer insight on How to Pray
"Ask without hidden motive and be surrounded by your answer.
Be enveloped by what you desire, that your gladness be full."

KEY TO DOOR OF ALL DOORS = How many would Knock?

WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST DESIRE = BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
FAKE NEWS = MSM / SOCIAL = PROJECTS DIVISION / SIDES / BOOGYMAN
EACH SIDE SEES THE OTHER AS EVIL = TURN OUR PRAYERS AGAINST US
ALWAYS KEEP ON PRAYING FOR ALL THE LORD'S PEOPLE (EPH 6:18)
WE ARE ALL GOD'S PEOPLE = NO SIDES/AVOID TRAPS = SILENCE IS GOLDEN
STOP CURSING/JUDGING = CEASEFIRE = PRAY ENEMIES FIND PEACE
TRUST GOD IN FULL CONTROL = FOCUS ON HEALING = BE THE CHANGE = BE BEST
WE ARE BOTH THE PROBLEM & SOLUTION = KNOW GOD WINS = GOD WINS

1 Needle in A pile of Needles REACHING out
NO WAY OUT = SYSTEM IS RIGGED = SPEAK OUT = FORCE OF WORLD AGAINST YOU
JUDGED = RIDICULED = SPIT ON = DESTROYED = STRIPPED NAKED = SCARRED
FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD (John 3:16) = GOD'S SON = JESUS = SAVIOR
THE ONLY WAY = HOLDS THE TRUTH THAT UNITES THE WORLD = WORLD REJECTED
MOCKED, JUDGED & TRIED TO KILL THE ONE THAT UNITES MANKIND
CHILDREN UNITE THE WORLD = JUDGING A BOOK BY ITS COVER, NOT GOOD
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE = DO NOT SEEK REVENGE = SAVE ROOM FOR GOD'S WRATH
BLIND JUSTICE = GOD DOES NOT CHANGE = WE MUST CHANGE = THE ONLY WAY
TRUST GOD'S WILL = IF MY PEOPLE HUMBLE THEMSELVES & PRAY (2 Chr 7:14)
FIND NEEDLE IN THE HAYSTACK = 1 post = A PRAYER = GUIDE ON HOW TO PRAY
TRUST = NO EGO, NO JUDGEMENT = USE HEART OF GOLD = GOD WINS = 1 WAY OUT

edit on 13-4-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

2) This seems a very dangerous exercise to get right - and vote the right people in, in just 120 days, in such changing times?

I think its time people evolve to voting on policies not personalities, and those elected are simply hired to carry out organizing towards implementing those policies. Those with credentials in the area can apply.

Look at trudeau and zelensky, its a cult of personality that people are voting for. We can do so much better if we simply use our imaginations. This systems serves none except those at the top. Preaching to the choir here but I always feel we need to go further and remove the corrupt system, not modify it.

We do have a legal way. We will eventually use that legal way with a Tribunal because 80 to 90% of us need Justice to stand up or we will become like pre WW2 Soviets and the now Chinese communist victims.

If we stall much longer it will be like in Shanghai now where the entire city is in protest but the gov doesn't give a damn and they are sending drones with messages about cooling your soul to the desire for freedom. These sick people are either heading us off a cliff or we are going to arrive at the same decision about them before we are killed by their deliberate moves to make it so they are on top in the end.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well, perhaps one of your best observations here T1 !!

For the Augustus class of doubters I would like to add that this site is STILL full, chocked full even, with LIBERTARIANS. We have "loaned ourselves" out to the R party because some of them in the Senate and a lot of them in Congress understand what we want is to wrestle the big gov back down to size. They are out of control and apparently blackmailing key individuals. We are going to have to work around things like that and the Lobbying practices too when we clean the House and the Senate of the treason, legally. We may need to revisit the founding fathers comments on party affiliation and elections.

We need to vote in ideas as one of us pointed out just a few posts before this one of yours. The only team we should be on is the American way of truth and justice for all. Not just for the peon's while ass hats steal elections and blackmail the judicial system to violate the COTUS right in our faces.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Wisconsin is heating up.
Say it's not so Senator Ron Johnson. News reports are claiming that he is admitting that he made tax policy so that he could personally benefit and give a helping hand to his wealthy mega donors. Seems 3 of them got a super bonus of $200 million in one year. I wonder what his take was.
At this point there is so much corruption on both sides that who cares what party they pretend to belong to.
Just pigs at the trough.
https.//wisdems.org>news>chair-ben-wikler-on-ron-j...

edit on 13-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Rel you bring up an interesting point about the food chain.
During my high school days I was a nutritional aide at the local hospital. That meant that I was working in the kitchen. Fortunately for me the head man decided to do some mentoring.
The area that I was most concerned about was what the process was for managing food waste. There were some very seriously ill patients and I thought one would separate their food waste from the others but nope. It was all mixed in together.
The liquid was poured into one super large container and the dry in another.
He explained that the pig farmers would come every night to pick up the slop and then feed it to the pigs. That just can't be a good practice.
I just wonder what happened to all the food waste during the plandemic. The pig farmers still needed the slop and the whole process is good for the environment so they say. All organic.

Hold on that is a wonderful, recycling of food smart thing to do. No need to worry on that note unless people are eating the scraps really.

The animals gut, like a dog for instance, can greatly handle things and destroy them down to waste totally change the chemical composition of anything that passes thru their system. Many animals carry unique abilities to eat most anything and totally consume the matter. Converting it to protein and wastes that the Earth will recycle quickly.

The animals and the soil are full of recycling ability. The food waste can be decomposed by nature successfully is my professional opinion.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It still can be hard to find it lots of "purified" water available. I use distilled in my CPAP Machine and it has been hard to find at several locations. At one point three stores by me had no distilled water. I have made a little of my own when time allows but I am going old school with the method so it is slow.

edit on 13-4-2022 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Thank you for this. As always with your posts brewtiger, perfect timing and synchronicities.

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join