It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Dark Waters - we're all contaminated to varying degrees.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Dr Bryan Ardis Issues Venom Theory Update

Worth a watch now he has released the information.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Regarding Betelgeuse and the intrigue it presents; 🤔

It would have to have gone supernova in the allotted time for the light of the flash to reach us here...light years away in our lifetime. In my fifty years or so, I've seen it change in shade/hue red to orange or orange to red, haven't looked recent to be certain which though. It'll be awesome to watch the birth of celestial beings and not die as a result. Ain't sure it'll be in my book of memories here though. 😬

🙏❤

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Source: Ralph McGehee's CIABASE (1992) pg 422.

Senate Intelligence (pg 194)

Church Committee Volume 1 - Hearings on Unauthorized Storage of Toxic Agents

Senate MKULTRA Hearing, (PDF Page 89)

And here we have the so-called justification of Gain-of-Function "Dual" use by this excerpt:

Encyclopedia of Espionage, Intelligence, and Security, Vol. 2 (PDF, pg 278) [URL is to Odessa, Ukraine]

Dr. Tau Braun letter to the FBI

Dr. Bryan Ardis, CEO of Ardis Labs, skin care products.

From 2004 until 2019 he owned and operated private practices in two different states, Tennessee and Texas.

DISCIPLINARY ACTION REPORT [PDF] (from 2008). Probably not a big deal or maybe not. I didn't follow-up on it.

The Gazette of Medical Sciences [PDF]

ABOG = American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology.

MAGA Institute podcast

Dr Ardis Joined General Flynn's ReAwaken America Tour

Another Q reference: 🙄

daystar.tv...

Last, but not least...

Clif High (Read his piece before deciding he's full of 'snake oil')

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

Just did a ku search on 40,000:
#128 [clip]
What is a keystone?
Everything stated is relevant.
Everything.
Future provides past.
Map provides picture.
Picture provides 40,000 ft v
40,000 ft v. is classified.

Attention on deck.

Could the keystone be Evergreen Shipping Company?
edited

My memory is not so good.

But in all our talk of the keystone, I don’t recall it being considered in a purely structural sense.

The keystone is the critical piece that holds an arch together. Its most notable characteristic is that it is at the top, and if it is removed, the entire structure collapses.

Is there something similar at the top of the pyramidal organization of the cabal structure that would collapse it all if removed? Or a key vulnerability?

Just free associating here:

It is easier to remove a single keystone than a broad foundation.

Like pushing over the first domino in a chain.

Like cutting the head off a snake.

Who are the real controllers?

Symbolic pyramids, like on the dollar bill, are sometimes portrayed without the very tippy top. So the top of the pyramid is unseen. It’s not any of the names we know. “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

How critical is Hunter’s notebook? The Vatican? Israel?

Not just another puzzle piece, but the crucial puzzle piece.

What is the keystone that Q talks about if not a metaphorical critical piece that can bring everything down?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
1 Mr Pool post overnight indicating HIGH HAZARD (Beach flags):

Rel I was wondering if that red flag that is waving in the air means a red wave election is coming up? It should be a tsunami. Maybe this ties in with more of Mr. Pool's posts. There was the tsunami wave, which is caused by an earthquake, that was incoming when the men were running from the boats and the incoming wave. The earthquake represents the ground swelling of public sentiment.

The most recent "emergency alerts and evacuate" could possibly be a message for the Dems and others who have been involved in this stolen election to abandon ship and hide. Initially I thought the warning was for us but if we apply inversion the message is for them.

Also I noticed that the cities that were named were all Dem strong holds.
Could this be possible?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The Biden/Garland DOJ tells Jan 6th witch-hunters that records President Trump took to his Florida estate are off-limits.

Source: www.startribune.com...

Dumb-ass Jan 6th committee members are miffed!

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Did they jump, or were they pushed?

Interesting tweet from @mbk_center, 3 hours ago:

World’s largest shipping company has left Russia.The move represents a full departure from the sanctions-hit country. Maersk has stopped accepting new bookings on all of its services to and from 🇷🇺 and will sell all of its assets in 🇷🇺 following its annual meeting of shareholders

Part 2

As it stands, every third container in Russia belongs to Maersk. According to Alphaliner, Maersk is one of four operators (Maersk, MSC, CMA CGM and COSCO) who control 58% of Russia’s shipping market.

Part 3

Other leaders in the shipping sector have also decided to leave Russia – this includes Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC), CMA CGM, Hapag-Lloyd, Ocean Network Express (ONE) and Yang Ming. A number of other operators using smaller terminals have pulled out too.

Part 4

“The phase-out of our activity has already begun, and, unfortunately, at the moment we do not have clarity on the prospects for the resumption of Maersk activities in Russia,” reads a letter sent by the operator to its clients.

Notes
1) Maersk has ZERO ships registered in Russia - so none are Russian assets - so none will be sold?
2) Maersk owns a third of all containers in Russia - so they WILL be sold? Who to? A new, "clean" shipping line that is not deep state and doesn't traffic? The containers can't be removed from Russia if Maersk has stopped shipping there?
3) Maersk revenue in Russia was $1.5 billion out of $62 billion in 2021 but is its 8th largest market (statistics link)
4) Does this impact Russia's ability to supply the world with fertiliser? What will be the impact on global food production? Can they use military supply ships instead?
5) If 5 shipping lines control 58% of shipping to/from Russia - and 4 of those 5 have stopped, then Deep State have lost control of 50% of the Russian shipping market?
6) Maersk are admitting they are not in control by saying this "we do not have clarity on the prospects for the resumption of Maersk activities in Russia".

Is this driven by PUTIN, did he kick them out, as part of his clean up of Russia - this must be a large dent in Deep State trafficking activities in Russia if 4 shipping lines have stopped shipping there?

edit on 13-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Could well mean that, T1.

It could also refer to the Red Flag the Judge threw at the SEC in the SEC/Ripple case?

As always, multiple meanings!

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I am thinking that the Keystone is shipping container fleets/companies in general. Obviously we have the Evergreen connection.
Around July 3rd last year I made a brief post about the odd names of ships in the Maersk shipping line.

I should expand on this. Just a few names but to me it sounds like an army of ships.
#17 Searcher #98 Ocean Trader [human trafficking]

Here are some of the names so you can tell me what you think: Handler, Seeker, Supplier, Server, Attender, Chancellor, Beater, Battler, Helper, Dispatcher, Detector, Tracer, Tracker, LAUNCHER, Detector, Installer, Involver, Implementer, Mobilizer, Mover, Minder.

Occam Razor!?

Attention on Deck.

In what is a name game this sounds to me like a military operation. Ships named for specific functions hidden within the fleet of 708 container ships.

The Evergreen Shipping Company probably has other designated specific functions. If we follow this logic then each shipping company has container ships used for purposes other than just shipping.

What do you think???

www.vesseltracking.net>company>maersk

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel this is super weird. Look I just posted about the Keystone and the Maersk Shipping Company and the military connection.

Maybe Putin had to take them on for the countries protection. I think you are right.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Coinkydinky or FUTURE PROVES PAST?

I decoded #1032 earlier, from Il Donaldo Trumpo's "Defund the FBI" tweet:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: db01ff No.914461 📁
Apr 5 2018 23:22:15 (EST)
Think Navy Ship crashes.
Bigger than you know.
We ARE active.
Q

About 12 hours later, Jack Posobiec tweets at 00:28 UTC

Holy shlit if the Moskva goes down that really is massive

The Moskva is one of the Russian Navy’s premiere ships, lead ship of the Slava-class cruisers

@Global_Mil_Info tweets at 00:31 UTC:

Russian MoD has stated that Moskva Project 1164 missile cruiser, Black Sea Fleet flagship, has sustained serious damage after its ammunition exploded. It has a large arsenal of surface-to-air missiles, so if this cruiser has been knocked out, Russia just lost a big asset.

Followed by @OSINTschizo, at 00:40 UTC

Replying to @OSINTschizo and @JackPosobiec
twitter.com...

Russian State Media TASS acknowledges Flagship of Black Sea Fleet the Moskva has suffered severe damage from munition explosion and crew has abandoned ship!
@JackPosobiec

What's weird and seems to confirm it's FUTURE PROVES PAST is that the acronym ARE in #1032, means ACCIDENT RESPONSE EXERCISE!

Is the "SILENT WAR" (14 posts) between Deep State military and the White Hat Alliance going public?

edit on 13-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Cha-ching!!! 💰💰💰

twitter.com...

Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby confirmed. 👆

Slide from John Kirby briefing video (17 seconds in) at the Pentagon on what is slated to be sent to Ukraine. Mi-17's were originally earmarked for Afghanistan. Kirby says it still remains to be seen how the US helicopters in the new aid package will be sent to Ukraine. Likely shipped into the region, then potentially trucked in, but no American pilots will be flying the helicopters into Ukraine. Ukrainians have NOT yet been trained on most of the weaponry being sent. $2.6 Billion just since Feb 24th.

Already hinting on ramping up US Defense contractors weapons factories to ensure inventory does not run low. Kirby kept iterating that a bigger fight is coming in the next few weeks. Cha-ching!

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Do these guys look like they have a trillion dollar war chest?

I'm asking you to tell me who the snitches are, right now! (for an ironic test)

Where did the money go?
Where did the money really go?

Wait, I thought Ukraine was winning?
www.dailymail.co.uk...
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10716685/Mariupol-brink-falling-Russian-hands.html

Can anyone pls explain Pompeo's deal? He's behind sending moar "aids" to Ukraine...

edit on 13-4-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

🤪🤣

twitter.com...
Let the games begin!

Musk is doing exactly what other tech oligarchs do, except he is open about it.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Musk is doing exactly what other tech oligarchs do, except he is open about it.

i got a good idea that Musk will organize Twitter Squads to witness every vote casting place 48-hours ahead and after the voting booth & ballot boxes are tallied... to thwart what happened last cycle...

musk will have secret cyber sluths monitoring te Dominion fraudsters also

i dont think the average oligarch would think of walking Musks' path !

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Pretty dark stuff. I only hope there are heros willing to go all-in to fight this plague on humanity.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Why are Republicians Obsessed with Pedophila?
Bill Maher

edit on 13-4-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Cbd, what you mention about Looking Glass is quite possible.

My take, FWIW, is that Looking Glass (or another program name) exist(s/ed), but was not a timeline-gazing piece of futuristic tech. Rather, it is/was a very powerful computer model that used large amounts of data to project the trajectory of developments: social, political, economic, technological, etc.

Possibly, those running the model may have realized that given the data available, variations in the input still produced essentially the same results ("all timelines coming together").

All the above is a guess and nothing more.

Cheers

Clif High's programs do this, linguistic scanning. Here is where things fall apart in linear.... how do large swaths of humanity have insight into "future" events if it is all strictly linear: 1 > 2 > 3? How did Clif find enough folks in, what was it, 2009, knowing about the arrival of the poet (Q) if all is linear, hell the entire planetary population was reeling from financial collapse and hardly thinking about DJT.

Oddly, I'm pretty sure the Controllers rig those results now on all of those scanning programs, because they too are trying to control outcomes = darpatwit, darpbook etc.

I'm sure countless groups have similar programs, the internet giveth the internet taketh away. For every read on the "future" it gives, it also alters that timeline as folks are read in. Observer Observed stuff.

One might need to decide if the Q drops were to "predict" something, or make "something" manifest by screwing up the linguistic algos...... or neither, but rather something else, and in fact, the future proves past connections are simply reinforcements of a job well done.

There are also forces well beyond linear, algos and such,,,, for added fun.

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join