It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
The other day you made a post about the Break.
Be the autist we know you are.
It's about the BREAK.
Godspeed, Patriots.

While I am soaking my foot [ poor doggos are traumatized because there are no walks right now while I'm in recovery] I had a thought.
Not sure if it has been covered but here we call Spring Break - The BREAK. Many, many people go to Florida to get away from the cold for awhile.
The BREAK is different for each state but generally it goes from the first week of March to the Middle of April.
The place gets really, really wild. I know because "said daughter" just headed there and I am getting a break. Look out Florida! She seems to think Florida is near Japan. She was hunting for me yesterday so I hid in my car a few streets over and waited her out.

Just a thought but we are approaching mid April and maybe April showers?

Anyway for families they would want to avoid the place like the plague.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
New York Lt. Gov. Brian Benjamin has been arrested in a federal corruption investigation. The U.S. Attorney’s office said Benjamin was arrested Tuesday on charges of bribery, honest services wire fraud and falsification of records.

WoW, he's not white and was appointed by NY Governor Kathy Hochul. Go woke, get broke. He served as the senior assistant majority leader of the Senate and from January 2021 as chair of the Senate Committee on Budget and Revenue. One of his earlier campaign promises was to seek to close Rikers Island. He was on the advisory board of Genesis Companies, a real estate firm in NYC on Fifth Ave, you know, across the street from Trump Tower.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I like the part about the sound mind.
This of course ties into Wisconsin and their selection/election/distortion. Ballots were mailed to people who were unfit to vote because of their state of mind and cognitive decline. They were sent a ballot and one could only guess who completed them. Probably the party with a "purpose".
I decided to check in with the Wisconsin Elections Commission. Their home page throws up this "No information is available for this page." elections.wi.gov...
What?

I checked in with Florida well because... www.fec.state.fl.us and it has all kinds of information such as contacts, meetings and agendas ect.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Good Morning All...💧

Wowza...for those who haven’t watched the “ Watch the Water “ interview with Stu ( good man ) and the “ Chiropractor “ = Healers that have been deliberately discredited, Please watch it with an Open mind 🤔 lol, it’s soooo sick once you see it ! Did Charlie Sheens show make a hissing sound back in the dark past ? Sick perverts make it big, the more humble Man, who genuinely Loved his Family is seen as the Failure Husband and Father, lol, and if that’s not enough to discredit him, he’s also a gold digging leech !?! Sorry, I know it’s stupid to keep needing to “decode” entertainment “ Mind Control “ BS, just seems like a Way to possibly un-brainwash people, because it’s just ssssssso Obvious !

All my mind keeps going to is what are the Solutions ? How do we work cooperatively to Change the Narrative to Positive !?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

2) This seems a very dangerous exercise to get right - and vote the right people in, in just 120 days, in such changing times?

I think its time people evolve to voting on policies not personalities, and those elected are simply hired to carry out organizing towards implementing those policies. Those with credentials in the area can apply.

Look at trudeau and zelensky, its a cult of personality that people are voting for. We can do so much better if we simply use our imaginations. This systems serves none except those at the top. Preaching to the choir here but I always feel we need to go further and remove the corrupt system, not modify it.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Ektar, there are people on telegram espousing the view that food supplies (and water?) are actually being constricted on purpose - to allow White Hats to remove the poisoning processes from the production cycle!

Consider what may need to change in the cycle from planting seeds through to food in the supermarkets:

1) Remove contaminants from arable land,

2) Replace GMO seeds with natural seeds,

3) Replace harmful fertilisers with natural ones (WIP with Russia's clampdown on fertiliser exports),

4) Replace harmful storage methods; irradiating crops, freezing technologies (remove CFCs?)

5) Reduce and replace bulk national production with local home based production, cutting out half of the cycle,

6) Remove food processing issues such as excessive salts, petrochemicals, water and fat injection to increase weight,

7) Add sensors to alarm when any human DNA registered,

8) Remove any harmful lighting in supermarkets that affects produce DNA.

...and we haven't even covered animal produce yet...

9) 75% of fish caught is used to feed livestock - hence your chicken tastes of fish,

10) Change livestock feeds,

11) Change livestock vaccines,

12) Change factory farming (1000s chickens in a shed)

13) Change abbatoir processes.

etc...

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Wisconsin is heating up.
Say it's not so Senator Ron Johnson. News reports are claiming that he is admitting that he made tax policy so that he could personally benefit and give a helping hand to his wealthy mega donors. Seems 3 of them got a super bonus of $200 million in one year. I wonder what his take was.
At this point there is so much corruption on both sides that who cares what party they pretend to belong to.
Just pigs at the trough.
https.//wisdems.org>news>chair-ben-wikler-on-ron-j...

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

If it was illegal then bring it all down. At this point there is no party system you are either for good or evil. The taxpayers of this country are being robbed by these scum bags and I just don't see how more people can't see it.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

If it was illegal then bring it all down. At this point there is no party system you are either for good or evil. The taxpayers of this country are being robbed by these scum bags and I just don't see how more people can't see it.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Rel you bring up an interesting point about the food chain.
During my high school days I was a nutritional aide at the local hospital. That meant that I was working in the kitchen. Fortunately for me the head man decided to do some mentoring.
The area that I was most concerned about was what the process was for managing food waste. There were some very seriously ill patients and I thought one would separate their food waste from the others but nope. It was all mixed in together.
The liquid was poured into one super large container and the dry in another.
He explained that the pig farmers would come every night to pick up the slop and then feed it to the pigs. That just can't be a good practice.
I just wonder what happened to all the food waste during the plandemic. The pig farmers still needed the slop and the whole process is good for the environment so they say. All organic.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I was a bit surprised at your reaction nerbot but I've ruminated on it and can understand why.

Yes, I did watch the whole video.
Yes, I do think it's important and ties a lot of evidences together.
Yes, the implications are shocking but hopefully can be corrected with the found knowledge.

Why did I just remark on Stew Peters looking CGI'd?
a) Because I worry for him, particularly after his public reaction to threats received over the last week!
b) Because it was 5am my time and I desperately needed to get to sleep,
c) Because I expected a lot of members to comment on the video, so I limited my response to what I thought others might not pick up.

I guess I should blame myself for getting an unexpected reaction to a rushed reply.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I used to work in Facilities at a large community college that not only had a full service cafeteria but one of their largest programs was for food service working/hospitality management so the food waste was massive. In our city the tax on waste/garbage was measured by the ton so you can imagine how much large amounts of wet food waste weighs.

To combat the high tax rates we had a local farmer that would collect our food waste. The thing that is important is the food just isn't dumped in a truck and given to the pigs. The truck he had was essentially a self contained steam boiler that superheated and steamed the food to kill any bacteria, pathogens, etc. It was a big cost savings for not only the college but the farmer and from what I heard the pigs loved it, in particular coconut shells

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Remember all those claims that Russia was paying Taliban fighters to kill US troops in Afghanistan, and what a huge deal that was? Meanwhile, here's a Spanish mercenary in Kyiv openly admitting the US pays him $300 for each "Russian" he kills.

Translated from a Spanish article...

In addition to the harshness of a conflict in which " everyone acts in an inhuman way with civilians involved ", this elite shooter from Madrid has been surprised by the presence in Kiev of so many private security agencies. “I have not seen armed civilian militias here. What there are are military companies from many countries, including Ukraine. A commander interviews you, they know you, they take pictures of you. Come all that you are and have been. There are Poles, Swedes, Danes and, above all, from the USA.

Is there no mission that has caused you a dilemma? Because of the age of the enemy or because of his defenselessness? “They pay you to do things, period, without asking. I'm used to it and it's easy for me. Nor am I going to tell you that I am a “macho man” because no. But here morality does not exist, it is a matter of survival. Either you or me, there is no more. You come to what you come and you know it. It's just having that clear. If I doubt I am the one who goes underground.

The next mission for which they have just hired him will be a “black op”, an operation without a flag that he will carry out together with three colleagues with a US command. If they are caught, no one will take notice. “It is a mission that is done under the radar. Let's just say that, officially, it doesn't exist. I still don't know when it will take place." Although nothing has turned out as he expected, he would return to Zelensky's call: "I do not regret having come, my life is full of mistakes like anyone's. Since I was born. This is just one more scar. Another experience".
Larazon

Heck of a story, dunno how much is real, true, or whatever. Makes me wonder if all the 'soldiers' in the Ukraine (on both sides) are mercenaries from PMC's all around the world.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Tomorrow is 4/13

413 as Pi Mirror
3.14+41.3=44.44
44+44=88

413 reduction
4+13=17=8
41+3=44=8

Expand
314+413=727 = 16 = 8+8

88 can also be expanded to 71 and 17 a Q mirror

71+17=88

Gotta love them Crazy 8s

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Could easily be an American firm on contract to the Ukrainian government. Not necessarily with a wink from DC, but who knows.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

So...

Spring BREAK finishes mid-April.

Good Friday is April 15th - this coming friday.

Titanic sank on April 15th! See 2 posts with TITANIC and 3 posts with DOWN SHE GOES. I think this represents the central banks because they were implemented as a result of the Titanic sinking.

The Switchover to the Quantum Financial System will take 3 to 5 days - so Easter weekend is the best time of the year to implement it as it's the only 4 day holiday!

Look out for ATMs and bank transactional systems being unavailable from 3am Friday morning - when overnight processing typically takes place.

Consider also post #365

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 82d434 No.121327 📁
Dec 18 2017 23:27:52 (EST)
FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17.
Concourse F.
Terminal 5.
Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.
Darkness.
Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5
“Special Place”
Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
“The Great Awakening”
POTUS today.
Unlock?
CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.
Q

Thoughts:
Q/POTUS-4 [10] = Easter weekend followed by Ten days. Darkness.
The 3 triangles with 2 asterisks (line 2) represent Good Friday*, Saturday, Easter Sunday*?
Concourse F. Terminal 5 = Swtchover Friday at 5 o'clock?
FOX THREE = Easter weekend? Friday for 3 days?
SPLASH = 75 = Lamb of God = Jesus Christ
(John 1:29, "Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world."= EASTER)

DANIEL 3:65 "O all ye spirits of God, bless the Lord: praise and exalt him above all for ever."

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What if it is more like ANKh?

en.wikipedia.org...

"The ankh or key of life is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol used in Egyptian art and writing to represent the word for "life" and, by extension, as a symbol of life itself."

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
PAXLOVID oral Covid treatment.

Why would Pfizer imprint on the Ritonavir tablet on one side "A" and on the other side "NK'? Probably my wild imagination that phonetically speaking that reads A Nuke.

Pfizer with their wicked sense of humor has the telephone number to report adverse effects as 1-866-635-8339. The tablets are distributed by Pfizer Labs, New York, NY. 10117

What a surprise that in the clinical trial for this drug the reporting of adverse effects was voluntary and there are only 17 sections of the patient counseling information.

It may just be me but the only change is dosing involves people suffering from HIV but shouldn't there be different dose strength between someone who weighs 88 pounds and say someone who weighs 200 pounds? But then I am not a doctor just like Kentanji Brown Jackson struggles with being a woman.

What is Albert Bourla's net worth as of December 17/21 just $37.1 million. Just saying.

www.fda.gov>press-announcements>coronavi... Refer to Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers:

Gematria for Ritonavir has some fun connections.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Cheers

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Another country, it's central bank, about to default on debt payments - Sri Lanka.

From Whiplash347 on telegram

Sri Lanka to Default on ENTIRE $51BN External Debt (reports)

The Central bank of Sri Lanka claims the country will default on ALL of its external debt after it suspended debt payments Tuesday - unless it receives a massive bailout. (AFP)

Sri Lanka has approached the IMF seeking an emergency recovery program, as 13-hour daily power cuts have been imposed.

All but two of Sri Lanka’s entire cabinet resigned on April 4, with the new Finance Minister quitting too within 24 hours.

Subscribe to RT

Debt default AND rolling power outages!

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
b) Because it was 5am my time and I desperately needed to get to sleep,

Yes, you should not over "q" yourself.

My response to your comment shouldn't be seen as too surprising, you seemed to have no opinion on the subject despite any connections to posts in this thread, other than shooting the messenger.

My reaction was out of dissapointment I suppose and I also apologise if I responded in a manner that surprised you. It was not intended to poke you.

Thank goodness we are still human.

BTW..The clip concerned, has 3 of the "top trending" spots on Bitchute right now. Never seen that before.

I'm scribbling notes and will share info if I can regarding the subject.

That, and shopping for a Reverse Osmosis system for my water supply. I will also be cleaning out my well to refit the pump.

Watch The Water, and Sweet Dreams Rel.

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join