It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Whoa! Gilbert Gottfried just died, according to his family after a "long illness."

Does anybody know what that was?

-----

On a happier note, it appears that Zuck is already looking to cut his losses over CNN+.

I have to wonder if this project was set up to fail, as a way to justify letting CNN go under completely.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Could easily be an American firm on contract to the Ukrainian government. Not necessarily with a wink from DC, but who knows.

Cheers

Yes, absolutely with layers of shell corps.

šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£

twitter.com...

Under the terms of his initial agreement with Twitter, Musk would have received a board seat through at least 2024 and would be barred from acquiring more than 14.9% of the company. Without that deal in place, Musk is free to acquire a larger stake in the company and push for greater influence over its operations.

At present, Muskā€™s exact plans for Twitterā€™s future are unclear. One prominent analyst suggested his about-face on a board seat would tee up a ā€œGame of Thronesā€-style battle for control of the social media platform.
NY Post

Let the games begin!

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

i'm just guessing.... Alcholism

my in-law Uncle, was 1st name Gottleib carried a Magnum bottle every day of his shortened life... quite the character he was... he resettled to NYC from Curaco'

this thread content: the Russia-v-Ukraine displacement of 30 million will awaken the slumbering Dark spirits entombed in the region 'Serpent Mounds'

Putin actions will awaken Gog & Magog & chief underworld Prince Mastema into this realm bringing catastrophe --- leadng to the removal of St Michael from the world .. a slew of tar-tar kings will pop up in the wake of russia-ukraine war

a hell of a lot happens the next 30 month window

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

According to NBC News, Gottfried died from ventricular tachycardia, complicated by type II myotonic dystrophy.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Look forward to the notes, nerbot!

I invested in a Big Berkey and will top it up with extra rainwater water tanks I put in the garden. Also got plenty of chlorine dioxide tablets to disinfect 60 gallons at a time.

Can't really justify a reverse osmosis kit for just me and neighbouring family, however, I may have to top up mother's supply from a rather nice ROMAN well in her village.

I'm noticing the "prepare now" posts from the usual accounts on telegram are ramping up!

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
WATCH THE WATER

I believe thisssssssss to be important my friendssssss.

Thank you! I am so glad I didn't pass on this video. Something told me this one is urgent.

This needs to be shared with e.v.e.r.y. o.n.e. ...now, today. His presentation of the research and facts solidified the surety of this beyond any doubt.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Ok, I agree people should watch this. I wonā€™t say you have to suffer through every minute. Itā€™s a different take on COVID connecting it to snake and snake venom, venom in the water, and mRNA to inject you with snake DNA. Iā€™m not 100% sold, but it is interesting.

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: nerbot
WATCH THE WATER

I believe thisssssssss to be important my friendssssss.

Thank you! I am so glad I didn't pass on this video. Something told me this one is urgent.

This needs to be shared with e.v.e.r.y. o.n.e. ...now, today. His presentation of the research and facts solidified the surety of this beyond any doubt.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
His presentation of the research and facts solidified the surety of this beyond any doubt.

There is of course, doubt, and there should be.

Early days and much to be qualified. Let's see where this goes and who else qualified can shed some light on the theory.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Can't really justify a reverse osmosis kit for just me and neighbouring family, however, I may have to top up mother's supply from a rather nice ROMAN well in her village.

A setup installed under the sink will provide up to 50 gallons a day for about Ā£130. Easy install too.

Also used for fishkeeping. Amazing we can treat fish in a tank better than ourselves.
edit on 12/4/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Thank you very much for staying up to date on Elon musk and reporting it in this thread.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Justoneman
Veterans? I think they are talking citizens who are DOD.

THAT makes this odd. If it were vets they would say it was the Gulf War vets or whichever. THIS was DOD.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Am I reading this right? Basically and epidemic of suicide for the DOD employees. Time to cue up that list of Clinton connected "suicides". How much coincidence will it take before the flood gates of truth break the dam?

Had a chance to witness a criminal event by the elite while at the DOD on duty? Then you have to kill yourself or else you will wish you had. As long as you are dead is all that matters to the narrative.

I would imagine this happens on the heels of every prolonged war. Last I heard it was 22 vets per day that were committing suicide. This has been going on for years at this point. If you do the math, that's a whole lot of vets killing themselves. I figure they find it hard to live with the things they have done. Especially those who eventually come to the realization that all of those wars were waged over lies bent towards making our leaders rich. We have killed millions of people since 9-11. It's a heavy burden to carry.

Soliders are employed by the DoD. This thing with the vets committing suicide isn't a new story. It's been going on for years now and is a big problem.

I have reason to believe your are correct to that extent on SOME of the DOD are not civilians. I have reasons for knowing this is true. Blowing off the possibility also that these people have seen something worthy of reporting before they happen to die doesn't make that be the end of it that soldiers get PTSD.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

"There was no mention of snake blood in the explosive documentary that exposes the satan-worshiping serial killers behind the COVID genocide. The fully-envenomed Will Sommer from the ā€œDaily (demonic) Beastā€ should consider actually WATCHING the the evidence-backed claims, and then repenting and accepting Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior."
ā€• Stew Peters

Well, along with QoS endorsement (& others), guess I better watch it.

India Times

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

nerbot, FYI, Phil Godlewski is doing an analysis of the Watch the Water video on his live right now... links at this telegram post here

Direct Rumble link - here

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Snake venom can now be made in a lab. No laborious "milking" of a live snake required.

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

These assholes love symbology and hiding their motives behind it.

"The Rod of Asclepius takes its name from the Greek god Asclepius, a deity associated with healing and medicinal arts in ancient Greek religion and mythology. Asclepius' attributes, the snake and the staff, sometimes depicted separately in antiquity, are combined in this symbol."

"In honor of Asclepius, a particular type of non-venomous snake was often used in healing rituals, and these snakes ā€“ the Aesculapian snakes ā€“ crawled around freely on the floor in dormitories where the sick and injured slept. These snakes were introduced at the founding of each new temple of Asclepius throughout the classical world. From about 300 BCE onwards, the cult of Asclepius grew very popular and pilgrims flocked to his healing temples (Asclepieia) to be cured of their ills. Ritual purification would be followed by offerings or sacrifices to the god (according to means)"

"The serpent and the staff appear to have been separate symbols that were combined at some point in the development of the Asclepian cult. The significance of the serpent has been interpreted in many ways; sometimes the shedding of skin and renewal is emphasized as symbolizing rejuvenation, while other assessments centre on the serpent as a symbol that unites and expresses the dual nature of the work of the Apothecary Physician, who deals with life and death, sickness and health."

"The ambiguity of the serpent as a symbol, and the contradictions it is thought to represent, reflect the ambiguity of the use of drugs, which can help or harm, as reflected in the meaning of the term pharmakon, which meant "drug", "medicine", and "poison" in ancient Greek."

"Products deriving from the bodies of snakes were known to have medicinal properties in ancient times, and in ancient Greece, at least some were aware that snake venom that might be fatal if it entered the bloodstream could often be imbibed. Snake venom appears to have been 'prescribed' in some cases as a form of therapy."

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12/4/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I really hope that is true! Our food is full of unnecessary trash that is unhealthy for
the plants, meat & us. I try not to eat packaged food, non-GMO, low carb & organic as much as
possible but that is $$$$. I do soak produce in the sink with dawn as soon as I'm back
from the market, rinse, air dry & store in fridge. I cannot afford organic meat but I
try to buy healthy & I do trout fish.

My mold Dr. told me no packaged processed food, no glysophates, non-GMO & try to eat Organic
as much as possible. I cook real food every night or have left overs & am looking forward to me
garden. I only drink water from well or bottled with reverse osmosis.

I am in an RV at a campground & the water is well but I only use it for tea or coffee & I do have a
filter but I want to step it up a notch. Garden has plants in 12" dia. grow bags which are easy to move around.

It is sad how many people truly do not care about their food & water! Me dog eats as good if not better than me!
I use to be one of them until mid life & now after surviving toxic mold me life depends on CLEAN food & water.

Thank you to everyone here for all your time & providing important information that is a lot of work!!!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Illustration of global US/USSR/Russia arms exports over the past 70 years.

Arms Sales: USA vs. Russia (1950-2017)

Cool visualizer map video with apropos music tracks. Watch the pie graph at left as the Arms progress through the years and note what happens after the fall of the USSR and then after 9/11 Russia makes a comeback.

Top recipients through the decades...France was #1 in the 50s, Germany was #1 in the 60s, Iran #1 in the 70s, Japan #1 in the 80s & 90s, South Korea in 2000s, and Saudi Arabia 2010-2017, SA is probably still #1 with Australia a close second.

The United States of Arms

Data source is from STOCKHOLM INTERNATIONAL PEACE RESEARCH INSTITUTE, SIPRI Arms Transfers Database. Db does not account for secret arms deals, nor small arms or light weapons, nor target drones.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Thoughtful1

So...

Spring BREAK finishes mid-April.

Good Friday is April 15th - this coming friday.

Titanic sank on April 15th! See 2 posts with TITANIC and 3 posts with DOWN SHE GOES. I think this represents the central banks because they were implemented as a result of the Titanic sinking.

The Switchover to the Quantum Financial System will take 3 to 5 days - so Easter weekend is the best time of the year to implement it as it's the only 4 day holiday!

Look out for ATMs and bank transactional systems being unavailable from 3am Friday morning - when overnight processing typically takes place.

Consider also post #365

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 82d434 No.121327 šŸ“
Dec 18 2017 23:27:52 (EST)
FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 ā€“ 12/17.
Concourse F.
Terminal 5.
Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.
Darkness.
Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5
ā€œSpecial Placeā€
Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
ā€œThe Great Awakeningā€
POTUS today.
Unlock?
CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.
Q

Thoughts:
Q/POTUS-4 [10] = Easter weekend followed by Ten days. Darkness.
The 3 triangles with 2 asterisks (line 2) represent Good Friday*, Saturday, Easter Sunday*?
Concourse F. Terminal 5 = Swtchover Friday at 5 o'clock?
FOX THREE = Easter weekend? Friday for 3 days?
SPLASH = 75 = Lamb of God = Jesus Christ
(John 1:29, "Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world."= EASTER)

DANIEL 3:65 "O all ye spirits of God, bless the Lord: praise and exalt him above all for ever."

Whoa, speaking of Titanic...

There is quite a bit here. Notice this appears to be a warning, not a speculation = "When."
Titanic was bankers, etherium owned and controlled by bankers... JP Morgan.
"Untethered" = Tether, which is "printing money" out of thin air. Largely to prop up BTC.

Two connections. As we've postulated Tether must go, must nuke BTC, and bring about the shift to the hybrid state.

Also a bit intrigued by OB's connect on Pi mirrored on this, not sure why, but something rings my inner bell.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Others are noticing, I made one but this one is a bit better. 4 years ago I was alone on this branch.

I was under the impression that all science as settled. IIRC didn't we have something pointing to this beast rearing its head around this time?

More on AFM's post above. This pretty much proves that if not forced to watch this in a waiting area, or a government office, no one is watching. So why the impact? BTW, CNN employs 4k, so they have 6k or less watching.

I guess if had got his wish he'd be free to be.

This one is funny not because it is funny but because it is true.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

My bad. Hit the reply button with my fat fingers on a tiny phone.
edit on 12-4-2022 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join