It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Those who chose darkness will be blinded by the light.

Define: EASTER EGGS
hidden surprises / double meanings / clues found in Music, Wrestling,
Skateboard Videos, Movies, Sports, Books, News, Video Games, Definition,
Names, History, Dates, Bible, Astrology, Art, Symbols, etc
for people with the right eyes to discover, find and connect

Define: DOME + MIND MAP (MATRIX - MAZE)

My Views on Christ Consciousness

NEWS UNLOCKS THE MAP = WE ARE THE NEWS = WE UNLOCK THE MAP
AS WE GROW, OUR POV CHANGES HOW WE SEE EVERYTHING
UP IS DOWN... LEFT IS RIGHT... PROBLEM IS SOLUTION... WE ARE

PHASE 1: FORMING/STORMING = SEE THE PROBLEM (System / Connections)
PHASE 2: NORMING/PERFORMING = SEE THE SOLUTION (Biblical / United Spirit)

100% TRUST = LEAP OF FAITH = GOD IS WITH US = GOD IS ALL WE NEED
FAITH IN GOD = FIND PEACE = WE DON'T HAVE TO KNOW EVERYTHING/GUESS
LESS THAN 10 HAVE FULL PICTURE = FULL CONTROL = HEAL = BE BEST
COMFORT & MERCY = MOVE FOCUS/ENERGY FROM PROBLEM TO SOLUTION
POWER SHIFT = THE POWER IS WITHIN US = THE CURE SPREADS WW

edit on 11-4-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Have we just had SUICIDE WEEKEND?

Jack Posobiec tweet at 12:51pm gmt today:

Suicide videos coming out every day now in Shanghai. Don’t plan on posting that stuff on here but people are jumping off of buildings rather than starve in the CCP terror lockdowns

Posts with SUICIDE in:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.25 📁
Jan 18 2018 21:16:41 (EST)
What [19] people are currently meeting in a 'safe' room [heavily guarded]?
Why did everyone leave their phones/all other electronic devices in Room 239?
Why does it take the information going PUBLIC before JUSTICE is served?
Why is the D party MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO BLOCK THE RELEASE OF THIS FISA C-INFO?
WHY DID RR PLEAD TO RYAN MOMENTS AGO TO PREVENT THE RELEASE OF THIS INFORMATION?
WHERE IS AS?
[8] FIRED.
[X] JAILED.
Possible SUICIDES.
++ / + TICK TOCK.
Q

Timestamp encodes Sunday, April 10th.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f81874 No.320057 📁
Feb 9 2018 21:17:44 (EST)
[Next week]
[Next week]
[Next week]
Suicide weekend?
Q

Timestamp encodes today, April 11th.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 205f78 No.1694734 📁
Jun 10 2018 23:16:25 (EST)
Track ALL suicides.
Example 1:
Think Spade.
Trace to Children Foundation(s) (NY).
Trace to Import/Export.
Trace from China/MX to Long Beach.
Trace sale/spin off of Co.
Trace to CF.
Trace to Port (Security Clearance Profile (L5)).
Who granted?
Hussein/HRC.
Expect A LOT more.
Q

Timestamp encodes Sunday, April 10th.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2a2c4f No.2743167 📁
Aug 26 2018 10:46:38 (EST)
Suicide weekend?
Hands up?
[30]
[0:28]
Impossible?
Coincidence?
We are in control.
BIG week ahead.
Q

Full set of 14 posts with SUICIDE in

edit on 11-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

This is very interesting to me! I have lived in Dayton Ohio most of my life. Our city is rife with secret sh#t...being the birthplace of aviation and all.

Most of Wright-Patt is underground. And we have entire non-descript buildings downtown, that are full of aerospace companies. There are relic buildings still existing and visible from the roads, that were used to conduct partical beam research...no metal in the original construction, and line of sight from each other for about a mile... relatively identical to each other.

Project Blue Book was here. And whatever building was reputed to have held the alien bodies from the Roswell thingy.

We have far more amenities than a city typically has, of this size. Coupled with a very low cost of living. But, we manage to get Broadway plays...world class art exhibits...a few billion dollars worth of infrastructure improvements...which definitely don't come from municipal funds.

At any rate... I look forward to reading this pdf!

edit on America/Chicago411America/ChicagoMon, 11 Apr 2022 11:47:23 -050011202211 by Enderdog because: Typo

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Cheers brewtiger, for the reply!

You have me wondering if we need to be creating new ways to wake people up and pull them out of the DOME/brain prison... I'm conscious that we haven't changed approach much over the 4 years.

It feels like we waste a lot of energy trying to pull square pegs through round holes and get nowhere?

At some point we need to work out how to pull the circle peg through the circle hole and the square peg through the square hole.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Veterans? I think they are talking citizens who are DOD.

THAT makes this odd. If it were vets they would say it was the Gulf War vets or whichever. THIS was DOD.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Am I reading this right? Basically and epidemic of suicide for the DOD employees. Time to cue up that list of Clinton connected "suicides". How much coincidence will it take before the flood gates of truth break the dam?

Had a chance to witness a criminal event by the elite while at the DOD on duty? Then you have to kill yourself or else you will wish you had. As long as you are dead is all that matters to the narrative.

I would imagine this happens on the heels of every prolonged war. Last I heard it was 22 vets per day that were committing suicide. This has been going on for years at this point. If you do the math, that's a whole lot of vets killing themselves. I figure they find it hard to live with the things they have done. Especially those who eventually come to the realization that all of those wars were waged over lies bent towards making our leaders rich. We have killed millions of people since 9-11. It's a heavy burden to carry.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Every once in a while, I stumble across something that makes me go "wait...what?". How I found it is difficult to explain, but let's just go with "I saw a Q somewhere odd, which made me do a Google search, which brought me to the broken link, so I investigated."

tinyurl.com...

Original link to the Wayback Machine below for your reference. This document was wiped off the Internet for what I consider obvious reasons.

web.archive.org...://www.acq.osd.mil/osbp/SBIR/solicitations/sbir20001/af001.pdf

This document could really be a thread all on its own, but because of the Q connection, I brought it here.

It's basically a listing of every awesome project at Wright-Patterson with descriptions. It appears to have been for contract proposals...but this document is really interesting.

Yes, that is quite the interesting document!

Venture Capital Fund of the Air Force

The Small Business Innovation Research program was established by Congress in the 1980’s with the goal of identifying small businesses that could provide a solution to the warfighter in a faster, more efficient manner than was presently available. Fast forward almost 50 years, and the program is reducing barriers and accelerating processes, seeding the future of the U.S. Air Force through innovation and forward-thinking technology.
Air Force SBIR/STTR

Program Overview

The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program was established by Congress in 1982 to fund research and development (R&D) by small businesses of 500 or fewer employees. Eleven federal agencies participate in the program, including the Department of Defense.

The Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) program was established in 1992 to fund cooperative R&D projects with small businesses and non-profit U.S. research institutions, such as universities. Five federal agencies participate, including the Department of Defense. Both programs focus on projects and services with the potential to develop into a product for military or commercial sectors.

Here's a RAND Corp doc from 2006 titled, Evaluation and Recommendations for Improvement of the Department of Defense Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program [PDF]

Six SBIR-specific goals that address these broader aims are:

Technology dominance

1. Improve invention-to-use time for military technologies.
2. Provide technology intelligence about what development
exists or is planned in the United States.
3. Generate innovative solutions to DoD requirements.

Improving the industrial base

4. Broaden DoD’s technological base and increase competition by
building and strengthening innovative companies willing to
do defense work.
5. Improve ties between prime contractors and the small,
technology-oriented business community.
6. Expand intellectual capital in the United States.

I found the same Air Force PDF doc at The Pennsylvania State University, CiteSeerX, but anyways, from your archived PDF link on page 64:

"AF00-082 Psychological Warfare Training via Advanced Distributed Learning Technology"

OBJECTIVE: The goal is to develop a quality Advanced Distributed Learning approach for psychological warfare training.

DESCRIPTION: Information warfare (IW) involves the protection, manipulation, degradation, and denial of information. IW is not a separate technique for waging war, but rather the umbrella for several distinct types of warfare related to the ebb and flow of information. One example is psychological warfare (PSYW). PSYW seeks to utilize information against the human mind.

Cognitive modeling of psychological operations tactics is necessary in the development of training exercises to train wartime critical thinking skills. Advanced Distributed Learning takes advantage of technologies for directing instruction at dispersed individuals via networking technology (e.g., internet).

This effort will: define cognitive principles of PSYW. Based on these principles, instructional strategies and methods for training these principles will be developed. The researchers will then determine if these strategies and methods are amenable to be implemented via Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) technologies. If so, develop instructional, software, and networking specifications for PSYW ADL training will be developed. An ADL testbed for PSYW training will then be developed and evaluated.

This topic responds to training needs/ deficiencies identified by ACC/DR in the "Aircrew Training Needs" document (1 Nov 97), under the heading of "Predictive Modeling and Campaign Simulation." The specific focus area is "Information Warfare Models" and the need to model the effects of information warfare and integrate their effect into planning and campaign models.

PHASE I: End product is a description of cognitive principles of PSYW; an instructional strategy for teaching PSYW; instructional, software and engineering specifications for an ADL approach to distributed PSYW training.

PHASE II: Develop and test a prototype ADL system for PSYW. Users will be AF PSYW personnel. Evaluate instructional effectiveness of prototype testbed.

PHASE III DUAL USE APPLICATIONS: The instructional, software and networking specifications, which will result from this project, will be commercializable. Advanced Distributed Learning is required in the commercial sector for a variety of industrial and commercial purposes. In addition, education at all levels can make use of ADL principles and technologies.

REFERENCES:
1. Army Field Manual (FM) 33-1, Psychological Operations, 1979.
2. Goldstein, F.L., (1996). Psychological operations: Principles and case studies. Air University Press, Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama.
3. McLaurin, R.D. (1982). Military propaganda: Psychological warfare and operations. New York: Praeger.
4. Tanaka, Y. (1971). Psychological factors in international persuasion. The Annuals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science. 398, 50-54.
5. - wwwmil.acc.af.mil...
- aiaweb.aia.af.mil...
- www.ac2isrc.org...

The links referenced in (5.) just above are dead and even scrubbed from the WayBack machine originating from 1999-2000.
I'll have more on PSYOPS/MKULTRA concerning Maxwell AF Base later.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
After some 2,000 years, the Wet markets have somehow become a threat to humanity. Like Corona jumping from a bat to humans, or Ebola from a bat to humans, so the 'experts' claim.🙃

twitter.com...

Well, we know what is the WEF solution...GMO & fake food markets.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
a reply to: carewemust

YES!
Now he can execute a hostile take over.
51%
If anyone can get it done, it's Musk!!

You're right. The general consensus is that Elon Musk now has more power as a NON-board member at Twitter.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

I ask for the "Stevie Wonder" inspection for my car.
As long is Stevie is not the driver, I think you will survive.

Or were you talking about the old story with the girl who says you had Roman hands and Russian fingers.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Veterans? I think they are talking citizens who are DOD.

THAT makes this odd. If it were vets they would say it was the Gulf War vets or whichever. THIS was DOD.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Am I reading this right? Basically and epidemic of suicide for the DOD employees. Time to cue up that list of Clinton connected "suicides". How much coincidence will it take before the flood gates of truth break the dam?

Had a chance to witness a criminal event by the elite while at the DOD on duty? Then you have to kill yourself or else you will wish you had. As long as you are dead is all that matters to the narrative.

I would imagine this happens on the heels of every prolonged war. Last I heard it was 22 vets per day that were committing suicide. This has been going on for years at this point. If you do the math, that's a whole lot of vets killing themselves. I figure they find it hard to live with the things they have done. Especially those who eventually come to the realization that all of those wars were waged over lies bent towards making our leaders rich. We have killed millions of people since 9-11. It's a heavy burden to carry.

I can tell you from personal experience...
I only served a few years in the Army but ended up at Ft McPherson Ga as a computer operator....yes I was on the internet talking to NORAD in 1990...
It was and still is forces command for CONUS....so mostly officers not many enlisted so in my short time there I had to pull funeral detail....

Of the 4 funerals I was part of 1 was very rough on the family.....retired and could not handle the adjustment to civilian life after 6 months ate his gun....this happens to many....living that structured of a life for so long.....

Also have a cousin who retired 2 years ago 100% disability after 7 tours of combat.....now has PTSD....I have heard stories...lost limbs severe PTSD...etc....the only surprise is the lack of care from everyone...or respect from our young people who have no idea......very sad.....

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Another 41,000 Ukranians with documents have been processed. Crazy how the border backlog crisis only seems to exist for non europeans. Project Whiteness?

twitter.com...

By 2030 or perhaps even 2025, America & American culture/values will be radically changed/inverted/subverted forever, at least in big cities and where ever the Feds are relocating them to such as small cities; like what Obama did with Somalia's. But this will be much larger, more expansive across the Country. Won't all be bad, but then again I really don't know how this is going to turn out.

Ukraine is a strong Homogeneous country, which the elite globalists don't like and requires stronger counter-measures (Ordo Ab Chao, war theater) to breakdown the resistance, unlike heterogeneous countries like the USA.

My guess is part of their endgame is to burn the country to the ground, push out a significant % of Ukrainians, import immigrants, heterogenize cultures, with chaos & confusion on the surface so the globalists can build back better, as in UN smart green cities and all that WEF rubbish to enslave everyone.

Back after Biden was announced the wrongful winner of the election, I remember wondering if they would tank the economy before or after the midterms. Here's the answer, I guess...

The Federal Reserve is expected to deliver two back-to-back half-point interest rate hikes in May and June to tackle runaway inflation, according to economists polled by @Reuters who also say the probability of a recession next year is 40%.
Reuters

I can already see this being called “The Putin Recession.”🙃

Gotta do a recession once a generation to ensure people entering the labor force don't get big ideas about wages.🙄

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
Not sure if this has been discussed, but I was sending an email to some associates and thought it was something that would be of interest here.

Russia is almost certain to default soon.

Confirmed.

They attempted to pay, but in Rubles.

The US has just managed to cause an artificial default on a country that had adequate funds to pay.

Every country in the world that feels the least bit insecure about their standing with the US has just been put on notice.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There's only one form of payment left for them to try. Blood.

Too dark? I don't think anyone will accept their gold...

Not sure if this has been discussed, but I was sending an email to some associates and thought it was something that would be of interest here.

Russia is almost certain to default soon.

Confirmed.

They attempted to pay, but in Rubles.

The US has just managed to cause an artificial default on a country that had adequate funds to pay.

Every country in the world that feels the least bit insecure about their standing with the US has just been put on notice.

edit on 4/11/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Sadly, with these elites. Blood, clean blood that is, might be more valuable than gold at this point.
edit on 11-4-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

The hydra has many tendrils indeed

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You know how I know 100% there are US biolabs in Ukraine?

because the MSM is now calling it a QANON hoax.

More than a quarter of Americans polled at the end of March said they believe that the United States has been developing bioweapons in labs across Ukraine — a conspiracy conceived, crafted and amplified by QAnon and the Russian government.
Five weeks ago, that conspiracy theory was little more than a fringe belief. Today, it is an official stated reason for Russia's brutal invasion. And it could be a sign of what President Vladimir Putin is plotting next.

Putin is Q?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is rather funny in light of the Elon move.

It would seem living under the dome produces inexplicable tweets like this.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting ... that would add a second mechanism (in addition to the nucleotide bonding changes / followed by transcription and/or replication errors if not repaired fast enough) caused by direct impact of a UV photon with DNA) for UV-induced DNA damage.

I learned that in P-Chem and recall being involved with some research while in grad school on denaturization of DNA using Plane Polarized Light. I recall the theory was any photon with the right wavelength could sever DNA from the strand. Microwaves or Radiation from nuclear reactions. So, we have that as part of the experiment when they bombard the water with x-rays. A tidbit I am sure is of value to the data, but I am not dialed in on it yet it seems.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

LOL. Factoid check, check.

Putin is Q & Batman.

Are they saying or hinting that Putin's "Special Operation" is a multi-pronged operation? Too many moving pieces on the grand chessboard as of late.

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join