It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Cheers for the assessment Fowlerstoad!

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Good morning all....🌻

Lot’s to do today, so just a quick Hello to say...... “ Hiya Infinite Creator, Thanks for Life, Please Help Us Find the Way to a Positive Future “. OK, now gotta go kick ass, lol, one of the few things that makes sense anymore !

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Super sized "Watch the Water" event incoming...

March 21, 2022 Pfizer made a press release that they would be voluntarily recalling ACCURATE. Lol.

So what is accurate about this? The name is qu in April [quinapril] HCI/Hydrochlorothiazide.
Hydro > water
Chlorothiazide > diuretic [water pill]. Oddly when I search if chlorothiazide is effective at treating Covid, goog search brings up Hydroxychloroquine.

Accurate? HCI just happens to be Human Computer Interaction. Just saying this is coming from the horses mouth Pfizer.

www.pfizer.com>news>press-release-detail>p...
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki.

#1146 clip
Trust the plan!
APRIL SHOWERS
[SHOWERS]
Do you believe in coincidences? Nope not me.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: FlyingFox

Any of these haters become disabled, or die from the vaccine yet?
if so:
Just gonna leave this here.

Probably ai bots anyways

See clearly

Normies

What is this?

Booted

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Anyone mention the Chinese delivery of anti aircraft missiles to Serbia on Saturday?

www.thedrive.com...

Cheers

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I don’t think it is people either. At least not as a tangible asset for debt. These people don’t think just of “now.” They think of the future. Who cares about a few hundred million people in one place, when you can grow a few hundred million in another place through laws and policies and immigration? Most of the population merely exists to service the population. Food. Water. But how many people does the NWO *need* to serve their purposes? A fraction of a fraction of a fraction. They would get the same value of out 100 million as they would out of 1 billion. So even people isn’t a real currency with value. Even if a country handed over all their people, what really changed hands? The government? Well the government is already controlled, so where is the value? No, it’s something more sinister than that.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Caled

Just thinking out loud here Caled but... what if the payment for debt is people?

How do you pay with people?

You just expand your country to include them!

Does this explain the suggested change from 210 countries to 7 kingdoms?

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The Big Pharma Wars continue.

I keep checking but still no evidence that Obama, Clinton, Bush or Carter followed up on their promise that they would appear on camera taking the jab. Loads of promises but as they say rules for thee but not for me.
This brings me to President Trump.
He is a crafty one. Lol. He claimed that he and Melania had taken the jab and did not say which one. People were just so outraged. Where is the proof? People ranted that he should have televised it so that would give people in the Trump camp more confidence to take the jab so we can return to normal. As if that is remotely possible.
With all this going on I started wondering when the OCBC group would take the jab. Still waiting or could it be that they know the mRNA vaccines are not safe or effective.

The OCBC group made their pitch on March 11th.
What has happened on March 11th besides the WHO declaring Covid a pandemic. Nothing to do with symbolism I am sure...
The Tsunami in Japan, The Spanish Flu arriving in America, and the Great Storm of 1888. Nothing to see here. Lol.
-----------------
Moderna just happens to be recalling 764,900 doses of the Covid vaccine in Europe due to contamination. Wondering what foreign body was found in a single vial that resulted in the recall. Hopefully nothing wrong with the graphene or maybe there was a problem with the lot.

www.britannica.com>on-this-day-March-11
www.usnews.com>news>world>articles>mode...
www.axio.com>Health Four former Presidents Unite for Covid Vaccine Add Campaign

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
In the 'How Does This Make Sense? ' category of the Pharma Wars...

With the 4th jab launch I did a Jen circle back to check and see what the CDC is revising.

The revisions are mind numbing and giving Flip Flop Fauci a run for the money. BTW where is he?
At the launch of the Plandemic there were not enough mRNA jabs to go around so the CDC said just go ahead and mix and match and throw in the flu jab too if you get a chance. After all it is really about convenience. Right.

But wait...now the CDC does not recommend the mix and match for the first two jabs. A little late but they aren't done. For the boosters it is a okay to mix and match. Round and round we go.

How about the safety of getting the flu jab with the Covid jab/booster? Seriously no one has explained what is different between the two.
According to healthmatters.nyp.org>is-it-safe-to-get-the-flu-s... NO. They forgot the period.

www.cdc.gov>coronavirus>2019-ncov>stay-up
www.cdc.gov>recommendations>immuno

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Wondering out loud but why did Moderna pull 764,000 doses of their Covid vaccine destined for Europe on April 8th?
Surely nothing to do with symbolism.
What about their contract manufacturer Rovi? Gematria for rovi...
Lol. OMG this is too funny.
CQ Anon [98] Musk GITMO ONE BY ONE

What happened on this date?
Absolutely nothing to see here. In the no such thing as a coincidence All In The Family aired their last episode and Twin Peaks started airing. And what is this bit about the White symbol and AIDS. Couldn't possibly have anything to do with the jabs and AIDS?
Lets just throw in the 17th amendment about ratifying elections.
A little philisophical angle about the theory of knowledge that distinguishes truth from illusion.

I like the part about One by One and off to GITMO.

www.britanica.com>on-this-day-April-8
www.gematrinator.com>calculator

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thiel throwing actual cash money $ from the stage at bitcoin maxis... Clever. "ESG is a hate factory...When you think ESG, think CCP." Same as Elon.

Enemy #1 according to Theil, and others like him.

And BlackRock Larry Fink.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Now for the weirdness update...
In the battle for the cause I have sustained a serious injury. I was trying to do some under cover research so I headed into dangerous territory, the nail salon. The person doing my pedi stabbed by toe and it seriously hurts. Hopefully I will recover. Seriously these people will do just about anything to stop the truth from coming out.

I may not be able to walk but I do have a car. I decided to take a spin through the now unguarded exclusive gated/ ungated communities and screech...

Flags...U.S. Flags!!! Since the mansions are super sized the flags are too. And the flag poles. I just wonder how they managed to get that approved by the HOA.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
In your post about the Russian economy I just wanted to throw this bit in that Russia is cutting their interest rate to 17% Meanwhile what again are we doing. Raising rates?
Their Central Bank believes their inflation rate is going down. Go figure.

www.wsj.com>Markets>Finance

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
You raise an interesting point. But let’s look at that a little more closely…what is the standard form of payment to clear a countries debt? It can’t be Rubles, because what is going to happen is the debt collectors are going to make that useless. They can do the same with US Dollars if the US resists. It isn’t Bitcoin. Or the Petrodollar.

Conformity is the new currency.

If not, you get to pay with a life.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Replying to myself of course...
I never see any people but someone must live in these exclusive areas. Continuing my sleuthing I had to find a way to make contact. Light bulb moment but maybe just sitting in the park and waiting might work. Really weird that there are no children at the park and I have gone past it several times now since the communities are no longer guarded.
Success! Finally I caught sight of one, a women variety. She came and sat next to me so I thought why not ask some discreet questions. Lol.

Drum roll...So what vaccine did you take? I just couldn't help myself.
Well that was most enlightening. The terror. I felt so sorry for her and empathized that someone suffering from asthma would be absolutely terrified. Her state of mind is rather frightening though because she is prepared to take a jab every day if necessary. Probably every hour if asked. I brought up that maybe the Covid pills could replace the jabs but nooo the jabs are the best.
Okay bring it on.
Seems there was a disagreement in the family and her children were against the jab. She told me that she demanded that they Stop Thinking about it and just take it. Seems thinking for oneself is an issue. For clarity purposes she is the one with serious money and what she says goes so this defiance is seriously a really big deal and she s really, really angry with them.
Apparently they did catch Covid but all survived.

Well I decided to take the opportunity to find a new nail salon. She had gorgeous nails and some really, really nice jewelry.

Which of course brought up the issue with the problems around manufactured diamonds and organic diamonds. I kid you not but it is a thing.

edit on 10-4-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: underpass61
Drones telling Shanghai residents to stop singing in defiance and get back inside their homes.

Instagram

First drones now robot dogs -

I have an idea on how to slow those things down Sci Fi style, and it involves magnets like Wiley Coyote might buy from "Acme".

You can buy strong magnets at a hardware store. I would think their mechanisms could be hit with a magnetic field via a couple real strong magnets. Either to foul up the on board computer or to physically interfere with movement.

LOL....awhile back we watched some Sci Fi show where this TENACIOUS, KILLER Robo-Dog that looked just like that thing was stalking a trained soldier and there was NO stopping it ! Throwing paint on it seemed to slow it down a little !

All the camera’s everywhere is bad enough, Humans should NEVER tolerate being subjected to ANY type of robot being used as a form “ enforcement “ for Humans. No, Period, Amen !

It needs to be more than blinded. It needs silencing. I also think the fishing line idea or similar has merit. Maybe steel line like we use for cattle fencing and maybe even the fencer turned on would incapacitate that thing.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

In the tumultuous 1920s-30s, depression set in; FDR seized power and gold; bank functions were nationalized; dollars rebuilt Europe; and the stage set for the next world war.

The Trust Game - Episode 5: “Who Holds the Gold Makes the Rules”

After watching this episode it really makes me wonder how in the hell we are all still here?!!! If you're not a subscriber of "Truthstream Media" I highly recommend them. One of the best deep history channels on YT, imo.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Guess who...?

She was a high priestess until death.

Her IQ was reportedly 188.

Spoiler alert at the link...

Pegasus in Pinfeathers

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
That’s not Pegasus. That’s a winged unicorn.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The algorithm has changed, imo.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join