It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

This series has done a fantastic job of showing the etymology of our current financial system. Highly recommended to any and all!
-Alliterayshun

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
The algorithm has changed, imo.

twitter.com...

Salty accurate assessment. Got the green light from Musk. IDK.

New ISIS video just dropped

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
With regard to the debt monetary situation. I cannot stress this enough, the glasses folks have on to view this are the wrong prescription.

All money is not money, it is debt. Every dollar is an IOU, which means -------- factually -------- for everything one paid for with a "dollar" ONE STILL OWES the original "money" to fulfill the contract!!! It says so right on the "note," in english.

Yes, the dollar never settled a thing, it only pushed the issue down the road. When 100 dollars is printed, 500 dollars in interest is owed to settle the debt with FIAT.

Consider this. When "rich" people spend money to buy a house, a jet, a massage, a maid service, they give FIAT to the person(s) in exchange for the real item/effort. They do so because same said cattle who create accept it, and don't demand something real. At the top no such thing exists.

ALL fiat arrives in the form of a "monetized signature." A HUMAN, Humans As Currency, SIGNS a document, and that signature, and NOTHING else, creates the money from the IMF/FED. The "sig" is energy commitment (a tap into one's SOUL), the contract is the agreement, the creation is: "sig" > debt. We cattle view it as: "sit" > money.

HUMANS are used to settle the debts at the top, not Fiat. We cattle settle debts, such as it is, with Fiat because we are too stupid to do otherwise. Those at the top will not accept Fiat for payment, because it is for the cattle and it is debt, not payment.

Go look up what the IRS will accept as payment, and what it will not. That is sooo revealing.

Fact there is more Fiat interest owed then can ever be repaid, ever,,,,,,, by design. That was the plan. How else were the controllers going to get all this new controllers stuff out of the cattle if the didn't ply them with trinkets?

The system we have was designed to be destroyed, now and replaced with the BorgVerse. Fact.

So looking at with the OLD system as a reference point for what is happening is simply failure.

Humans As Currency. What is actually making Vlad's effort work??? He is withholding ENERGY! Current-cy. Vlad is forcing the EU to pay for ENERGY with something of value. = see it?

What Vlad did was set in motion the destruction of the entire system. Now, it is up to folks to decide to what end: WH or BH?

Regardless of who is in control, the "new" system is as MYSTIFYING as the old system was when it arrived. Folks hand wringing over "how are we going to pay if they take away the money?"

Value anything, anything at all, in something other than a dollar. How much is your house worth? How much is your time worth? How much is your debt worth? And don't use dollars, no cheating, value it to both yourself and for another to trade with. My house is worth ________. My debt is worth ____________.

I can see parts of this event that make no sense, and will not until they are manifested by the collective, and even then the system that will arrive has been fully compartmentalized, more then the Manhattan Project was, so no one knows what it will be even when it arrives. Folks can see parts, pieces, glimpses, but all see it through the glasses of the Fiat/Debt based system only. Most fail to factor in Humans As Current-cy into the equation. Do so, and it will make more sense.

Fact: The system is being destroyed, that much is obvious. Just as we facilitated.

This is a bit early, but enjoy, good until July. The two are connected.

Bigger

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Nailed it!

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This sounds like an extraordinary claim:

twitter.com...

As does this:

However, she is a Yale lawyer...

Lars Schall

Her website: Law Office of Karen Hudes

Over the top!

edit on 10-4-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: Gold

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
So Elon Musk just bought 9.2% of Twitter's stock. Making him the largest shareholder of Twitter. I wonder if he will have Trump reinstated...

4.10.2022 Update

However, Elon Musk says he does NOT want to be a member of Twitter's Board of Directors.

Source: www.cnbc.com...

Does this matter?

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Does 2022 Golf MASTERS winner SCOTT Scheffler tie in to any of the posts with SCOTT in?

E.g. #2543

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 47afd3 No.4134233 📁
Dec 3 2018 17:05:58 (EST)
The Art of Trolling the Fake News Media
Step 1:
twitter.com...📁
Step 2:
people.com...📁
Who is Scott Free?
Step 3:
en.wikipedia.org...📁
>>White Squall
>>WWG1WGA (from the movie)
Thank you for playing.
Q

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
ya know how those Russian ground attack missiles are REALLY durable....
twitter.com...

Is it me?

edit on 11-4-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
1 Mr Pool post overnight indicating HIGH HAZARD (Beach flags):

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That means sharks are in the surf in Australia.

Also means, "GET OUT OF THE WATER."

Yes, it is yelled loudly, obviously.

ETA also accompanied by loud wailing sirens.

P

edit on 11/4/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
So finally got around to watching the Ukrainian sit-com called “ Servant of the People “ starring Zelensky, yup, he’s actually the President in this show too ! If you can get past the sub-titles, it’s really wickedly funny and thought provoking.

mashable.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   
POTUS45 is up late... Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet at 00:40:26 EST

Good to hear mi Elon is not joining twitter's board of directors... CUE THE HOSTILE TAKEOVER!!!

1) CUE reference to Q?
CUE reference to the Billiard table pictures Scavino posted ages ago from camp david?
"It's about the BREAK"? = The Pi post #314

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60382 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:45:57 (EST)
Be the autists we know you are.
It's about the BREAK.
Godspeed, Patriots.
Q

2) gematria:
CUE THE HOSTILE TAKEOVER!!! = 247
Equivalents:
Emergency Broadcast Message
We will Make America Great Again
May the force be with you
Fasten your seatbelts
John Henry Durham

3) Hostile takeover:
The only way is military?
China >> Taiwan?
Musk of Twitter?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Wouldn't the flag be the other way up if it was Australia? ...Joking!

Cheers for the value add!

Off for some zeds...

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

YES!
Now he can execute a hostile take over.
51%
If anyone can get it done, it's Musk!!

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   

American Major General Roger L. Cloutier has been captured by Russia!

Bigger than you can possibly imagine...

NOW CONFIRMED: American Major General Roger L. Cloutier was captured by Russia while attempting to flee Mariupol after giving military instructions to Ukrainian and mercenary troops. ‼ ️‼ ️‼ ️
I had previously reported this as a rumor. Now it is no longer a rumor. It's ugly. A blatant act of war that the United States expected would go unpunished. Based on a summary of previous reports posted here, one can imagine how he got caught.
Russian forces cut all escape routes on the ground, "trapping the high command of the Ukrainian armed forces", which in the end was not Ukrainian at all. The West was likely in command of the war in Ukraine most of the time. To avoid being captured, Western forces then tried to free their people by helicopter. Russia successfully shot down the helicopters. As the Russians advanced, the military leaders of different countries provided from US intelligence, they sought refuge in a steel mill that US intelligence knew Russia wanted to avoid destroying at all costs. The steel mill was an excellent place to fight, which was an advantage because it was very easy to defend.
American and Western forces continued to send helicopters, but were shot down before reaching the steel mill. Then the Russians changed their tactics. The tactical change was that they allowed helicopters to reach the steel mill and land in open areas on the steel mill site, only to shoot them down when they tried to leave. Over time, they allowed 8 helicopters to land and collect people from the steel mill. 2 of them fled, but General Cloutier found himself in one of the six downed planes.
This is bad news, because it proves beyond doubt that the US is indeed waging war in Ukraine, and on Ukrainian soil. Russia can now rightly do what he wants in retaliation.
FOR CLARIFICATION: The Pentagon commanded the war in Ukraine in the beginning. The Pentagon has ordered the use of Ukrainian civilians as human shields. I doubt the Pentagon has ordered the killing of refugees, but even the use of human shields, especially if ordered from abroad, is only a gray area away from this. The United States can rightly be held responsible for the atrocities in Ukraine.
After the capture of the American general, American media and intelligence ran the lie factory at full speed, and Big Tech got involved, openly declaring that it would demonetize any media source that did not broadcast the lies in full. Now all we learn is how the Russians allegedly raped and killed countless civilians.
So now we will see how Russia responds well to being slandered like this, and how Russia responds well to being attacked for something. which he never did.

JIM STONE

min.news...
edit on 11-4-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Was anyone surprised by the result of the French election?

I was not. There was too much media hype about 'scary' polls and suppositions of what could happen were Macron to lose the election.

There is a second election on Sunday (the 24th: thanks MBSC), but the results are even more predictable: with Le Pen coming within 3 to 4 percentage points of Macron in the election yesterday, the rest of the French political establishment will command their supporters to vote for Macron as a way of shutting Le Pen out of power.

In other words, the typical distortion that passes for democracy these days.

Cheers
edit on 11-4-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
1 Mr Pool post overnight indicating HIGH HAZARD (Beach flags):

In reference to red flag warnings for wildfires? Or RedCon.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

So far, so predictable. The result of the second round on the 24th will only be different if something truly big happens/emerges in the meantime. One such thing could be a confirmation of those rumours of French military/intelligence being holed up with AzovNazis in the steel plant in Mariupol.

If Russia sits on something truly embarrassing for France/Macron it will need to be shown to the public within the next ten days and with absolutely undeniable proof.

Other than that I don't see much that could change the outcome. Even a 911 style event would probably be spun as a Russian false flag and play in Macron's favour.

NATO getting openly involved in Ukraine might do it which means that won't officially happen before the election.

Very interesting thread by RussianTroll:
How many NATO officers are now in Mariupol
edit on 11-4-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Well if any of you read Fulford weekly here’s today’s latest.......

There is also a huge fight going on about Hunter Biden and his incriminating laptop. This laptop campaign is being run out of Switzerland and being resisted by the Rockefeller clique in the US. CIA sources say “Hunter Biden was overdosed 5 months ago and is out of the picture.” This means that they have nobody to put on trial which is how the Democrats will try to prevent the evidence from going on the record. It is a last battle by the cabal.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Every once in a while, I stumble across something that makes me go "wait...what?". How I found it is difficult to explain, but let's just go with "I saw a Q somewhere odd, which made me do a Google search, which brought me to the broken link, so I investigated."

tinyurl.com...

Original link to the Wayback Machine below for your reference. This document was wiped off the Internet for what I consider obvious reasons.

web.archive.org...://www.acq.osd.mil/osbp/SBIR/solicitations/sbir20001/af001.pdf

This document could really be a thread all on its own, but because of the Q connection, I brought it here.

It's basically a listing of every awesome project at Wright-Patterson with descriptions. It appears to have been for contract proposals...but this document is really interesting.
edit on 4/11/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join