It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Just for clarification the Tpoxx was done BY September last year.
Hmmm.....

Additionally, we continue to work with Meridian in a new foreign jurisdiction toward finalizing an order that would be similar in size to the initial orders received from Canada in 2020 and early 2021.

Phil Gomez, CEO of SIGA. “Looking forward to the fourth quarter of 2021, we are coordinating with our supply chain to deliver up to approximately $113 million in total of oral TPOXX® to the U.S. government, almost 30% of which was delivered in October. This progress highlights the strong and growing revenue base of TPOXX, as well as its continuing importance in orthopox health security preparedness.”

There's more...

SIGA Technologies, Inc. is a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the health security market. Health security comprises countermeasures for biological, chemical, radiological and nuclear attacks (biodefense market), vaccines and therapies for emerging infectious diseases, and health preparedness.

the U.S. government maintains a stockpile of TPOXX for treatment of smallpox. Over the past decade, the U.S. government has procured, or has current orders for, approximately $705 million of TPOXX for national preparedness.

Naturally occurring smallpox was eradicated worldwide by 1980, the result of an unprecedented global immunization campaign. Samples of smallpox virus have been kept for research purposes. This has led to concerns that smallpox could someday be used as a biological warfare agent.

The COVID-19 pandemic has caused significant societal and economic disruption. Such disruption, and the associated risks and costs, are expected to continue for an indeterminate period of time. Given the uncertain scale, scope, and current and future impact of the pandemic, the Company is regularly reviewing business and financial risks, and seeking coordination with its government partners with respect to the performance of current and future contract timing and execution.

Financial report 'thing'
Hmmm.... you know what this makes me think.... it's a bit out there..... but what IF China and Russia knew US/Gates/WEF (not forgetting Putin convinced WEF he was 'on their side' for a number of years) were about to launch a 'smallpox bioweapon', that would indeed be deadly to the world populace, so they did deliberately release C19 to throw a spanner and at least a delay mechanism into the WEF/NWO works so they could build up their stocks of smallpox vaccines, or need to try and find out how the smallpox has been 'manipulated'?

Not sure where Ukraine fits in, but I think those bio-labs hold the key and that's where the 'all new' smallpox was going to originate from.

Oh dear, not liking my 'out of the box' thinking here as it is sitting very comfortably in my gut right now, and for me, it feels like all the jigsaw pieces have suddenly fit together.......
Rainbows
Jane

edit on am49America/ChicagoSunday2022-04-03T09:23:13-05:0009America/Chicago04000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This must link with #112
Stay alert in main U.S. cities [D.C.], sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
More false flags imminent.
Elections [tues] no longer matter at this stage.
Snow White
Godfather 111
Above will have contest as news unfolds.
Summarize and paint the picture.
Critical.

A false flag has just taken place in Sacramento. 6 dead and 15 injured. Appears to have been an automatic weapon with some reporting at least 50 rounds shot. Broken glass everywhere. Calls are already underway to eliminate guns and that is in a state that doesn't permit guns.
Earlier rapper Tyler, the Creator had just had a performance.

One of my friends lives there so I will reach out. Just hope and pray he is not part of this. He loves his events though.

www.sacbee.com>news>local>article 260066505 Updates: What we know about downtown Sacramento shooting.

Just a numbers thing but the article number 666 and 5x5.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Speaking of numbers #112 > Could it be also 1+1+2 = 4?
April 4th.

Yesterday I was getting my hair done and as usual the only magazines are just pretty pictures. I decided to just leaf through People Magazine. Oddly on the bottom of certain pages was PEOPLE April 4.

Since things are so weird I went to check what Person People was featuring 16 hours ago when the shooting in Sacramento took place.

Guess who died?
C.W McCall, Country Singer Famous for CONVOY, dead at 93.

Just for fun. 3 hours ago People made this point : Jennifer Lopez Wore A Floral Sweater with Flared Jeans. < Really?

Didn't Jill Biden wear a floral dress when meeting with the Carters in that really odd picture of the minature Carters and the enlarged Bidens?

# 747
Flowers and Gardens.
Learn the hidden
symbolism.

I thought that there might be several different connections other than the obvious. Anyway this may mean something or not but I mean who cares about the details of her sweater and flared jeans.
people.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Great news! My friend is okay. He was there and works right near by. Thank God. He is checking to see if his friends made it home.
----------
Back to People Magazine.
April 4th. People seems to target specific celebrities since not every page or other page has this date.
-Ellen DeGeneres is ending her show May 26, 2022 and plans to have some of the big stars on the farewell episode. Michell Obama will be there and she is highlighted.
-Sandra Bullock is throwing in the towel in a big, bold move.
- Will Smith is another one with the April 4th target date.
Who else? Rel and Angel you will find this interesting -William and Kate. They are featured on the front cover with a red seal, white crown and yellow print. Not sure what the symbolism of this means.
-Trevor Noah wishing on things he'd done in life, on Twitter. < What does that even mean?

This is the most mind numbing magazine ever. Who would even want to pay $ for this drivel? But apparently the last time stats were published was in 2018, circulation was 3,425,166. Can there really be that many hair salons subscribing??? The first issue date March 4, 1974.
I have taken the boys to the barbers and they have solid magazines with interesting articles.

people.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yesterday's hair appointment took a bizarre turn.
All I wanted to do was get my hair done and suddenly it was Ukraine.
What?
From the source " My husband has been asked by the State Department to head the work on the Chernobyl Nuclear Plant in Ukraine. So we are packing up and I plan to stay in Switzerland." < What is the U.S. doing in Ukraine with the nuclear plant?

All I wanted to do was get my hair done.
Next up...

From the source. " Thank goodness my husband has had three jabs. He caught Covid and now he is in the hospital suffering from blood clots in the kidneys. I had Covid too but fortunately I am getting my 4th jab on Monday. It's too bad that he can't get his because he is still in the hospital." < I can not make this up.

Did I mention that all I wanted to do was get my hair done?
Next up: " Two customers discussing how to spit up lung fluid without getting it on their clothes. Bizarre conversation to say the least. [long Covid symptoms I assume.]. Meanwhile they are coughing but tested negative."

There was more...
At least I got my hair done.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
“Sometimes Darkness Can Show you THE LIGHT”

"The World Stage", Good Actors & Bad Actors, acting out our lives within

1 Corinthians 13:4-13 = POST 1432 & 1886

why wrestling is so important

Wrestlemania 38 = the Superbowl of Wrestling
AT&T Stadium in Dallas, TX on April 2-3, 2022
Roman Reigns vs Brock Lester

edit on 3-4-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

You quote of" in a state that doesn't permit guns"

Can you clarify that because as a statement it's incorrect ao there has to be more to what you mean there .

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Because the russians found the secret labs in Ukraine.

Now we all gotta answer questions.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

T1, Thank you! The Penny Has Dropped, re:

Rel and Angel you will find this interesting -William and Kate. They are featured on the front cover with a red seal, white crown and yellow print. Not sure what the symbolism of this means.

1) Compare to this screenshot from the Mr Pool video post, on March 31st (post link):

Bigger

I highlighted the sealed envelopes as RED LETTERS in my decode of it but mentioned SEALS and Royalty at the same time.

The video then panned out to have 4 royals and no visible seals!

2) Now consider how SEALS and ROYALS ties in to the DELTA post #988 from yesterday:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 491f56 No.875265 📁
Apr 2 2018 22:45:09 (EST)
April [A].
IG report.
Sessions public attack.
RR problems.
Seals broken.
[A]rrests.

Why was Huber made public?
Why now?
Everything has meaning.
[A]wan.
Tarmac.
Iran.
NK.
U1.
FBI.
DOJ.
Mueller.
Election Integrity.
Immigration Bill.
Border.
Wall.
Military start.
BIG month.
Q

Seals broken, on face value, seems about Indictments unsealing - but what does it mean in a Royal context?

3) There are 2 further posts with SEALS in; firstly:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 6fa57d No.605129 📁
Mar 9 2018 18:25:15 (EST)
SEALS.
Where there was once darkness, there is now LIGHT.
Sea to shining sea.
Godspeed.
Q

Did you know that From Sea to Shining Sea first appeared in the Royal Charters granted to America by British Royals? (Wiki):

"From sea to shining sea", originally used in the charters of some of the English Colonies in North America, is an American idiom meaning "from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean" (or vice versa).

The SEAL gave authenticity and authority to the Royal signature to the charters.

So, Seals broken removes the authority of the Royal Charters controlling America?

4) The 3rd post with SEALS in is #713:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 No.325453 📁
Feb 10 2018 05:30:58 (EST)
Seals are wonderful creatures.
Heard they work fast at capturing their prey.

PRAY.
Silence is golden.
CORONA_OFFLINE_Deac[0000]
Games R FUN!
Q

a) RE_READ this as ROYAL CHARTERS authority is removed and the QUEEN is captured!

b) What is a Royal Charter:

A royal charter is a formal grant issued by a monarch under royal prerogative as letters patent. Historically, they have been used to promulgate public laws, the most famous example being the English Magna Carta (great charter) of 1215, but since the 14th century have only been used in place of private acts to grant a right or power to an individual or a body corporate.

b) Silence is golden is a reference to the pseudonym of Benjamin Franklin (think money)... SILENCE DOGOOD (link):

Ben chose the name Silence DoGood as a direct assault on Cotton Mather, a Puritan minister that preached the principle that silence is golden and “doing Good” is a ticket to heaven. Cotton Mather wrote 450 books. Reading just one of Mather’s preachings was probably all Ben needed to pun the name Silence DoGood. Each letter covered a different topic including the church in general, drinking to excess, idle chatter, religious hypocrisy, the lack of poetry in America, free speech, education, guilt, pride, courtship and a dissertation on “night walkers,” that I best not interpret. Ben was sixteen years of age at the time.

Anyone have access to Cotton Mather's book on FREE SPEECH?

5) SUMMARY:
A new interpretation of the above posts is that:
a) The Royal Charters, that held control over North America despite the revolution, are no longer valid,
b) The Queen is the head signatory of the Crown Temple syndicate (link):

“It is accurate to posit that Australia, New Zealand and Canada are not independent, sovereign countries. However, these nations are not owned and run by the UK; they are owned and run by the House of Windsor Crown Temple syndicate within the City of London Corporation. The head signatory of the Crown Temple syndicate is Elizabeth Windsor (Queen Elizabeth II of England).
It should not be forgotten that the most powerful financial syndicate in the Western World is that of the European Rothschilds. The Rothschilds, because of their power base inside the City of London Corporation, have a controlling membership of the London Crown Temple syndicate, and they also have executive control of the Vatican and the Mafia though the P2 Masonic Lodge in Italy.
c) If the Queen is signatory for the Crown Temple syndicate, which is indicted because of the Rothschilds controlling interest in it, then the Queen can be subject to arrest as part of the indictment? Seals are wonderful creatures. Heard they work fast at capturing their prey.

d) The arrest of the Queen and indictment of the Rothschild controlled Crown Temple Syndicate, would surely invalidate and crash the stock market, in turn bringing the value of the dollar down to nothing?

e) This would certainly fulfill twin posts #3716 and #3717:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4e4d4a No.7538263 📁
Dec 17 2019 17:03:45 (EST)
First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.

They will fight but you are ready.
Marker [9].
Q

Note:
#3716 sums to 17 = Q
#3717 sums to 18 = R

QR = Queen Elizabeth II = E II R

edit on 3-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This may be a previously failed Op, once again churning its way through the Interwebs while the "human origins" narrative is brewing, set to be revealed later this decade in the 'Great Narrative'.

"I’m arguing in good faith, take me seriously, I’m doing legitimate critique"...Meh...LOL.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

This must link with #112
Stay alert in main U.S. cities [D.C.], sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
More false flags imminent.
Elections [tues] no longer matter at this stage.
Snow White
Godfather 111
Above will have contest as news unfolds.
Summarize and paint the picture.
Critical.

A false flag has just taken place in Sacramento. 6 dead and 15 injured. Appears to have been an automatic weapon with some reporting at least 50 rounds shot. Broken glass everywhere. Calls are already underway to eliminate guns and that is in a state that doesn't permit guns.
Earlier rapper Tyler, the Creator had just had a performance.

One of my friends lives there so I will reach out. Just hope and pray he is not part of this. He loves his events though.

www.sacbee.com>news>local>article 260066505 Updates: What we know about downtown Sacramento shooting.

Just a numbers thing but the article number 666 and 5x5.

I think we all knew a FF was imminent with The Biden crime family saga

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I was going to mention it very much looks like Hunter will be arrested soon....
Would he NOT be THE First arrest ??

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

I was going to mention it very much looks like Hunter will be arrested soon....
Would he NOT be THE First arrest ??

Expect Joe to pardon him and then step down shortly thereafter.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Hmm, "First Arrest".

But would it really shock "the world" ?

The USA -- maybe.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

UNCOVERED LAYER OF SYMBOLISM in Kathy Bates' MISERY:

Per my previous post, America the Beautiful was written by Kathleen Lee Bates.

From my previous decode we know that the song line From Sea to Shining Sea refers to the controlling Charters given by British Royalty to American colonies and corporate bodies.

Bates enjoyed close links with Wellesley College, Massachusetts, where she had graduated with a B.A., and later became a professor of English literature, helping to launch American literature as an academic speciality, and writing one of the first-ever college textbooks on it.

Same college as HRC and Madeleine Albright!

At the time of it's release, Kathy Bates was considered an unexpected choice for the lead role in MISERY but won an OSCAR for it in the 63rd awards. Her full name is Kathleen Doyle Bates... COINKYDINKY?

Born in Memphis, Tennessee, she studied theater at the Southern Methodist University

Methodists = Wellesley College and Kathleen Lee Bates link.

Connection to President Andrew Jackson:

Her great-great-grandfather, an Irish emigrant to New Orleans, Louisiana, served as President Andrew Jackson's doctor.

Physical similarities between the two Kathleen Bates's:

Now consider the plot of MISERY:

After a famous author is rescued from a car crash by a fan of his novels, he comes to realize that the care he is receiving is only the beginning of a nightmare of captivity and abuse.

Here's a trailer, view it thru the lens of:
Annie Wilkes (Kathy Bates) = Queen Anne, who reigned 1702-14, at the time of the slavery trade and Royal Charters
Paul Sheldon = The American people travelling through a snow STORM and trying to kill off his Victorian Misery Chastain "heroine" (Royal rule),

Annie Wilkes pretends to be nursing Paul Sheldon to health but instead is constraining and enslaving him - forcing him to continue the Victorian histories of Misery (Royal Charters).

Consider also the link between Annie Wilkes and John Wilkes booth, the mason who assassinated Abraham Lincoln who had emancipated people from slavery.

Paul Sheldon suffers broken legs in the car crash and then again when Annie Wilkes smashes them with a lump hammer - compare to chaining slaves ankles so that they can't escape to freedom!

More on the plot available in the Wiki.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

We are watching a MOVIE...

Arrests:
HUNTER BIDEN = expected,
Queen Elizabeth II = UNexpected,

...which has greater cinematic effect?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Just one thing I would like to point out if I may Rel.....

Methodists = Wellesley College link.

No there isn't. Wellesley College seems to have a Catholic base.
Link
The founder of the Methodist Church was John Wesley, I should know, I was christened one!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The lamb of God addressing 10 disciples (light of the world) after his resurrection? Judas killed himself and Thomas was absent. We are closing in on Easter week...

That it is a mask could point to a wolf in sheep clothes, mirroring of meaning which is additionally emphasized by the reflection via the table's surface. Antichrist?

In context the 112 (one twelve) could point to something something Jesus (or antichrist) plus 12 disciples. So, the timeframe from last supper (?) to the ten disciples witnessing the resurrected agnus dei?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thanks for the correction angelchemuel.

BTW it's quite common for Methodists to marry catholics - my grandmother and grandfather are good examples... and grandmother's ancestor, a Chapman, was part of the first Wesleyan "Ginger group" in Birmingham, together with one of the Wesley brothers.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Anyone any good at analysing BOTS on telegram?

For the past few days, Mr Pool posts have been followed, at the end of the tranche, by a post with a BOT link:

@looP_rMbot

If we reverse the bot name we get:

tobMr_Pool@
= To be Mr Pool @

Brings to mind William Shakespeare's soliloquy given by Prince Hamlet in the so-called "nunnery scene" of William Shakespeare's play Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1.:

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them
: to die, to sleep
No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
The heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks
That Flesh is heir to? 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep,
To sleep, perchance to Dream; aye, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes Calamity of so long life:
For who would bear the Whips and Scorns of time,
The Oppressor's wrong, the proud man's Contumely,
The pangs of dispised Love, the Law’s delay,
The insolence of Office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th'unworthy takes,
When he himself might his Quietus make
With a bare Bodkin? Who would Fardels bear, [F: these Fardels]
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of Resolution
Is sicklied o'er, with the pale cast of Thought,
And enterprises of great pitch and moment, [F: pith]
With this regard their Currents turn awry, [F: away]
And lose the name of Action. Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia? Nymph, in thy Orisons
Be all my sins remember'd.

Cross reference to #3728

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e021ac No.7557137 📁
Dec 19 2019 01:09:05 (EST)

Anonymous ID: c6b6d6 No.7557088 📁
Dec 19 2019 01:04:53 (EST)
>>7557024
Thanks for standing watch with us for a little while on this emotional night. We are with you and POTUS. Please pass that on to him.

>>7557088
Friend/Patriot - hold your head up high.
POTUS was not harmed in any way today other than on paper (history books).
Sometimes you must sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
"I will gladly take all those slings and arrows for you." - POTUS

But, even that, can be undone.
The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD.
Pray.

Q

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join