It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKRAINE/RUSSIA WAR - looks like it’s started

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Heads up bad language on the video, but this guy gets spooked by a missile.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Another live feed from Kyiv. Everything looks like business as usual on this one, for now. Traffic going all directions and people walking around.

youtu.be...

Can confirm

Odd.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Russian ballistic missile launching
Video

Ukraine says reports of Russian military landing in Odessa are false
Link

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Multiple reports Twitter reports that facilities in Western Ukraine are under attack now. Specifically Ivano-Frankivsk.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Russian ballistic missile launching
Video

Ukraine says reports of Russian military landing in Odessa are false
Link

Ukraines military says it’s airforce is repelling Russian airforce- shot down Russian aircraft

Hope this is true, we getting a fight ?

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Probably a good time to drain your bank account, get a good safe or hiding place for your money - Bank Closures to come.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Another cruse missiles? Kalibr ?Video

Nope. Weather balloon with a good tail wind.

Are you sure it's not swamp gas?

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ukrainian air defence claims to have shot down 5 Russian aircraft

Belarus officially has joined Russian attack
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Ukraines military says it’s airforce is repelling Russian airforce shot down Russian aircraft

I have a hard time believing this one.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I am noticing some tweets doing some ridicules suggestions.
Russia has number of cards now.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Lots of live feeds from around Odessa on this channel. I see a lot of people shopping and walking dogs, nothing that looks like an invasion. There's a huge disconnect between some of the reports and what live feeds are showing.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

The video streams from Odessa seems like a normal day. Normally you would see lot of activity if a war is on.

There was a report that they would be using and blaming Russia based on a false flag using old videos. I want to know how many of those videos arent current.

A Fake Video of Syrian Boy saving sister.
Filmmaker unrepentant over fake 'Syrian hero boy' video

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

Not yet. I doubt there are troops or anything happening in Kiev.

Wag the dog comes to mind
edit on 24-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
You can bet China is watching the west's response to all this. I am guessing Taiwan is pooping themselves.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstroDog

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Big hit in Kiev, cruise missiles attacks
Link

Kharkiv airport/airbase hit
Link

If those are both current and unaltered images, I think you know what this means.

NOBODY in Ukraine has access to 1000+ lb cruise missiles.

But putin does.

They have the KH-55 and the SS-21, might even have some RK-360MC but I don't think they got them yet. Lots and lots of people have big missiles, it's 2022.

If we are to believe the Europeans and democrats on this issue, ALL of the 55s amd 21s were removed over 20 years ago.

They are both nuke capable.

Hundreds of them were scrapped at a facility near me, where personal friends have confirmed this to be the case.

But of course, it's never wise to trust democrats or ANY European politician on such things, so they may well have left some in the hands of Ukraine.

If so, Ukraine probably would have used them long ago against russian invaders though.

I honestly didn't know about the 360s, but JUST confirmed that Ukraine DID take posession of some of these late last year. Source didn't know how many, but they were delivered in November and December.

All of the ones delivered were not nuke capable, and configured for coastal (anti ship) defense, though a clever Ukrainian could convert them into something else fairly easily.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Still think it's a bluff move towards Kyiv, no way do they have enough forces to hold the city, but who knows. Ukraine is saying it's repelling the Russian air invasion, we shall see Id say they could be just probing thier air defenses.

prm.ua...

looks fine in Odessa FWIW

Today, February 24, at 5.00 am, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation began intense shelling of our units in the east, as well as launched missile and bomb attacks on airfields in Boryspil, Ozernoye, Kulbakin, Chuguev, Kramatorsk, Chornobayevka, and military facilities. Of Ukraine.

This was reported by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

At the same time, the aggressor began artillery shelling of the territory and settlements of Ukraine along the state border.

Kharkiv, Dnipro, Mariupol: photos and videos of the Russian missile strike on Ukrainian cities
“The Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is repelling an air attack by the invader. The state defense forces are in full combat readiness, have taken and hold defensive positions. The situation is under control, ”the statement reads.

The General Staff also stressed that the information about the landing of Russian troops in Odessa is not true.

edit on 24-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ukrainian MLRS retaliation
Video

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Alleged video of the supposed wreckage of a Su-35 shot down by Ukrainian forces. Pilot is said to be safe.

JUST IN: #Ukraine military shot down Russian aircraft. Pilot is safe, jet likely to be Su35

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Wow crazy video

Cruise Missile flight & hit

Video

Another cruise missile video Kherson
Video
edit on 24-2-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   

#BREAKING : Ukraine's military says it has shot down five Russian planes and a helicopter as it fends on attacks across the country. Possible video of planes shot down by #Ukraine

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join