It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
* - Russia has lost total control of Kherson. Ukraine has launched counter offensives, pushing Russia back.

Russia claims to have changed its strategy in Ukraine — but there are doubts over its real intentions

* - Russia's military strategy in Ukraine is in the spotlight after it claimed to change tack, but after multiple false flags and broken promises from Russia there are major doubts over the Kremlin's real intentions.
* - Russia said the first phase of its "special military operation" — or invasion — in Ukraine was complete and ir would refocus on Ukraine's breakaway eastern Donbas region.
* - Analysts saw the announcement as a tacit acknowledgement from Russia that its invasion of Ukraine had to be scaled back.

The apparent change of strategy surprised analysts, and was seen as an indication that Russia is looking to scale back its invasion of Ukraine.

Staunch resistance from the country's armed forces and volunteer fighters has turned what Russia hoped to be a swift occupation into what some have called a "grinding war" of attrition, with Russian forces bogged down in heavy fighting in northern, eastern and southern Ukraine.

Having first defended their towns and cities, Ukrainian forces are now launching counter-attacks against Russian fighters, with a particular focus on defending the capital Kyiv. Russian forces have only seized one city, Kherson, so far, and even this looks shaky with Ukrainian forces launching a counter-offensive to retake the southern port.

click link for article
edit on 28-3-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

"Russia has lost total control of Kherson. Ukraine has launched counter offensives, pushing Russia back"

This is huge news!

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
* - Russia has lost total control of Kherson. Ukraine has launched counter offensives, pushing Russia back.

Russia claims to have changed its strategy in Ukraine — but there are doubts over its real intentions

* - Russia's military strategy in Ukraine is in the spotlight after it claimed to change tack, but after multiple false flags and broken promises from Russia there are major doubts over the Kremlin's real intentions.
* - Russia said the first phase of its "special military operation" — or invasion — in Ukraine was complete and ir would refocus on Ukraine's breakaway eastern Donbas region.
* - Analysts saw the announcement as a tacit acknowledgement from Russia that its invasion of Ukraine had to be scaled back.

The apparent change of strategy surprised analysts, and was seen as an indication that Russia is looking to scale back its invasion of Ukraine.

Staunch resistance from the country's armed forces and volunteer fighters has turned what Russia hoped to be a swift occupation into what some have called a "grinding war" of attrition, with Russian forces bogged down in heavy fighting in northern, eastern and southern Ukraine.

Having first defended their towns and cities, Ukrainian forces are now launching counter-attacks against Russian fighters, with a particular focus on defending the capital Kyiv. Russian forces have only seized one city, Kherson, so far, and even this looks shaky with Ukrainian forces launching a counter-offensive to retake the southern port.

click link for article

Interesting observation from a YouTuber about whether he thinks Russia is being honest or not about wanting to take over all of Ukraine:

If you watch the video you'll see he's talking about his own predictions on February 10, here is that video:

ETA:

It's worth a watch. Because his predictions came true. This guy really knows what he's talking about. The way the Russians attacked into Ukraine is exactly what he predicted on February 10. Looking at what they did in during the invasion, belies their claims of what they were trying to do.
edit on 28-3-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Interesting. Do you have a link?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Interesting. Do you have a link?

He does. It is in my post just above his - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

CNBC?

Is that really where you have been getting your info from?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

What other incident proves Russia was trying to take the whole country.

In the opening days, when Ukrainian forces started to hit supply lines (Kiev area) they found the trucks contained parade uniforms. Russia planned on 3-5 days for complete control and surrender and they would have their military parade to celebrate. Thats why I say Russia made the exact same fatal errors that Nazi Germany did when they invaded the USSR. Hitler was so overconfident he thought that "one swift kick" and the USSR would collapse. Thats why the Nazi supply lines, or lack of, contributed to Nazi defeat.

Just like we are seeing with Russia's invasion of Ukraine and eventual defeat at the hands of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

Just like Hitler, Putler will be added to the ash heaps of history.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

CNBC?

Is that really where you have been getting your info from?

No ive been using Russian propaganda. Either refute the claims and support it with evidence or stop talking. It gets old when you guys only argument is about the source and nothing else.

Fact - Russia does not have total control of Kherson anymore.
Fact - Ukraine counter offensives have started taking back territory.

In case you forgot the Russians controlled all of Kherson and pushed on to take the town of Mykolaiv. They failed several times to take the town and have since been pushed back to Kherson.

Why was Mykolaiv so important to the Russians? It opened the door to Odessa, another major city Russia has no chance of taking / controlling. It also stopped the Russian push north to Kiev.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

"No ive been using Russian propaganda"

I just make sh1t up in my posts and wait a few minutes for multiple sites to publish backdated stories to confirm my posts.

That's my superpower.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Ukraine control map

I am surprised Ukrainian forces havent dropped the Crimean Bridge yet either.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

No, Russians claimed they controlled about 95% of the city about 4 to 5 hours ago.

I just find it hilarious that the people in this thread the other day were giving me # for using telegram from sources that were in the field posting combat footage and they are some of the same ones who take eff'ing CNBC as gospel.
lol

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser
Interesting observation from a YouTuber about whether he thinks Russia is being honest or not about wanting to take over all of Ukraine:

If you watch the video you'll see he's talking about his own predictions on February 10, here is that video:

ETA:

It's worth a watch. Because his predictions came true. This guy really knows what he's talking about. The way the Russians attacked into Ukraine is exactly what he predicted on February 10. Looking at what they did in during the invasion, belies their claims of what they were trying to do.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

No, Russians claimed they controlled about 95% of the city about 4 to 5 hours ago.

which is not complete control

100% - complete control
95% - NOT complete control

100 - 95 = 5% that russia does not control and it will only grow.

I just find it hilarious that the people in this thread the other day were giving me # for using telegram from sources that were in the field posting combat footage and they are some of the same ones who take eff'ing CNBC as gospel.
lol

I couldn't care less about your deflection.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You are the one who said they controlled all of Kherson, not me. Not them. Nor have they ever claimed they have. In fact they reported that they had just reached Golaya Pristan, Kherson region yesterday. - They reported that In the area of the Chernobaev airfield, five missiles of the Ukrainian SMERCH multiple launch rocket system were shot down from the air. About 4 hours ago they posted videos of the soldiers with the humanitarian department handing out food and showed the citizens walking around freely.

So yeah, of course I know 95% is not complete control. Also, it is not deflection. I was honestly shocked when I opened the link and saw CNBC. lol
Do they even have anybody on the ground there? Sorry, not sorry. It is funny.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

PM4U

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: randomuser

What other incident proves Russia was trying to take the whole country.

In the opening days, when Ukrainian forces started to hit supply lines (Kiev area) they found the trucks contained parade uniforms. Russia planned on 3-5 days for complete control and surrender and they would have their military parade to celebrate. Thats why I say Russia made the exact same fatal errors that Nazi Germany did when they invaded the USSR. Hitler was so overconfident he thought that "one swift kick" and the USSR would collapse. Thats why the Nazi supply lines, or lack of, contributed to Nazi defeat.

Just like we are seeing with Russia's invasion of Ukraine and eventual defeat at the hands of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

Just like Hitler, Putler will be added to the ash heaps of history.

Hitler Putler?

What’s next Skeletor from the Masters of the Universe?

Putin won’t ever be regarded as “Hitler”

The Hitler comparison is laughable worldwide. And here in the U.S mostly.

Think about it, Putin didn’t commit even close to the Atrocities as Hitler

We’re talking about Ukraine here ffs. Not world domination. Not. Even. close.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

man you need to learn to read. Russia did control all of kherson and the forces moved west. They got their asses handed to them at the major town heading toward Odessa and or Kiev. They have been pushed back to Kherson, where Russian forces no longer control 100% of it.

you done deflecting?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

When he acts like Hitler he will be known as Putler. As I said he has lifted his playbook from Hitler.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

putin is ACCURATELY being compared to 1939 hitler.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Here is the thing. I have been watching their maps. I have been watching the combat maps.

You had been fed a line of WMD bull# and you ate it up.

As I said they NEVER claimed to have completely controlled Kherson.

But, go ahead and keep watching CNBC. Don't try to verify, don't look at outside sources that are actually on the ground.

Deny ignorance as a motto here is a joke.

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join