It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The thugs in the Russian oligarchy are setting themselves up for a hard fall with announcements like that.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I've been wondering about the "air raid" announcements.

Unlike World War II, in which enemy aircraft had to be overhead to drop bombs, now the "air raid" systems have to account for aircraft launching standoff weapons as well as surface to surface missile strikes. That may be why cities like L'viv sound air raid alarms even though they are comparatively distant from the front lines.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Unfortunately she was arrested and now has not been heard from in over 12 hours. Very brave knowing what awaits you.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Unfortunately she was arrested and now has not been heard from in over 12 hours. Very brave knowing what awaits you.

Imagine going to prison for 15 years because you express a desire for NoWar.

Then, i think of those supporting Putin like Tucks and even people in this thread (who themselves have said No War) and my only thoughts are .... who are these people?

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Poor sod will need a credit check to get a loaf soon if those prices are correct.
edit on 15-3-2022 by andy06shake because: Not sure as to the veracity of the image.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The funny thing? That $1.30 USD or £0.99.

I guess Russians should come live in the US or UK

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Another high ranking Russian (Major General) has allegedly been killed. No name provided, just a photo of a body with face blurred out.

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 15-3-2022 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I don't know what the exchange rate is if I'm honest, especially now.

It was presented as a joke of sorts where i got the image.

Cost of living is mental all over i suppose.

Half decent Warburtons loaf or the like will set you back about £1.50 where i hail from.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Well i'll tell ya what. Im from the East coast US, NY to be specific. I used to travel to london all the time (been to Brighton Palace Pier more times than i can count, im a big kid on the inside i think lol), and when ALL this is over, i need all you guys from the UK sending me pasty's to recover.... i miss them with a passion

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The missiles that hit the Ukraine military base 15 miles from the Poland border, were fired from inside Russia...not from inside Ukraine. Good long-distance targeting.

Source: www.pressherald.com...

The media outlets that WANT U.S./NATO directly involved, barely mentioned this info release from the Pentagon yesterday.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I'm quite partial to a Cornish pasty myself.

But im right into Churros at the moment for some reason.

Canny stop eating the delicious little bastards with a passion.

I've got to get to Greggs now alphabetaone.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Journalists going to jail?

How awesome is that?

Locking up some Western journalists cant happen soon enough

They are the enemy of the people
edit on 15-3-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

UPDATE: Russia TV anti-war protester has been found and is in Moscow court, according to one of her lawyers

A lawyer for the Russian television editor who held up an anti-war sign during a live broadcast on Monday confirmed to CNN that they have found Marina Ovsynnikova and she is in Moscow court.

A photo showing Ovsynnikova and one of her lawyers, Anton Gashinsky, was published on Telegram this afternoon. 

Link

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Of course, the only good journalist is a government sanctioned one.

And of all the evil messages to be spreading; No War....deserves everything she gets!

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

I think you may mean "the state" as opposed to people.

So pray-tell why are we locking up people for expressing their opinions and telling the truth?

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Smashing, cheers for the update.

Anybody know what she is or will be charged with and whither or not bail is an option?

Im not sure how the Russian legal system operates in its entirety.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Now, im not a huge fan of Ali Velshi, but i do think he often makes a lot of good points.

Here, he is not the one making the good points, but the guy that follows him about where the Bioweapons labs conspiracy began.

To me, it's important to understand why it began so people can shield themselves in the future against Fabricated Conspiracy theories versus real conspiracies.

Fast Forward to around the 3:50 mark, unless you really want to watch the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The Novaya Gazeta newspaper says she is facing an administrative charge of organizing an uncoordinated event.

Badamshin also noted that Russian law bars the arrest of mothers whose children are younger than 14. Ovsyannikova has two children — one is 11 and the other is 17, he said. In court, Ovsyannikova was still wearing the blue, yellow, red and white necklace which she previously said represented her hope that the countries could coexist peacefully.

Can read it here mate

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

Journalists going to jail?

How awesome is that?

Locking up some Western journalists cant happen soon enough

They are the enemy of the people

Teaching and showing them that they are not "immune", is a good thing.

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join