It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Director Sam Peckinpah was noted for depicting violent scenes in his movies.

I gave the movie a:

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

I gave the movie a:

I'll definitely watch it then.

Overly emotive acting really turns me off and the opening scene was full of it so I've probably never watched anything beyond that before.

Judged by it's cover I guess.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Come on ... either they are stupid or they are preparing for unavoidable war ... I don't see any other reason for this ...

Georgia to hold joint military exercises with NATO

Any ideas or are we heading into the WW III? I hope I am wrong

And from the RT.com that can be reached using VPN:

Joint NATO-Georgia IT-based exercises will be conducted from March 20 to 25, the Georgian ministry of defense announced on Saturday.

The exercises, which have been planned since 2020, will take place in the Georgia-NATO Joint Training and Evaluation Center (JTEC) with representatives of 23 NATO member states set to take part.

“The exercises will help increase interoperability between the military of Georgia and NATO member and partner countries,” the Defense Ministry said in a statement.

It specified that the goal of the upcoming exercises would be to develop the skills necessary for planning operations by using computer simulations, as well as to share knowledge and experience.

The exercises would be the third of their type held since 2016 and are a part of the Substantial NATO-Georgia Package, which was approved at the 2014 Wales Summit.

In 2008, in the Bucharest Summit Declaration the alliance announced that NATO welcomed “Ukraine’s and Georgia’s Euro-Atlantic aspirations for membership in NATO.” The summit participants agreed that eventually these countries would “become members of NATO.”

This decision was condemned by Moscow which consistently opposed NATO’s expansion to Russia’s borders.

The possibility of Ukraine becoming a member of the bloc has been one of the reasons for Russia's ongoing military offensive, despite numerous assurances from NATO that neither Ukraine’s and Georgia’s memberships are currently on its agenda.

edit on 12-3-2022 by baburak because: Added RT.com article

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I gave the movie a:

The first movie I ever worked on was Sam Peckinpahs' "Convoy" as an extra/driver. Mr. Peckinpah was instrumental in getting me and my GF at the time into SAG union films.

RIP Mr. Peckinpah you were a friend.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: baburak
Come on ... either they are stupid or they are preparing for unavoidable war ... I don't see any other reason for this ...

Georgia to hold joint military exercises with NATO

Any ideas or are we heading into the WW III? I hope I am wrong

Better get well stocked with the potassium iodide pills.

Or better yet....cases of beer...so you can urinate the radioactive iodine out of your body --- That is --- Gaod forbid...if the case need be.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Funny you mention that. I just bought the domain www.iodinetablets.com last week and put the name up for sale. iodinepills.com was already taken.

edit on 12-3-2022 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
""When good men do nothing, evil will prosper" It takes strength to say you were wrong.'

"It Is My Opinion That We Have Already Lost This War" --- Russian Bomber Pilot

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I gave the movie a:

The first movie I ever worked on was Sam Peckinpahs' "Convoy" as an extra/driver. Mr. Peckinpah was instrumental in getting me and my GF at the time into SAG union films.

RIP Mr. Peckinpah you were a friend.

I had to go look at clips to remember which movie 'Convoy' is, watched it many times on Saturday afternoons or late night cable in the late eighties.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Putin uses Stalinist repression: Russian soldiers who want to escape are shot - captive occupant

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

"You must hit first." --- Inside Putin's past writings

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Well, we are already out in some countries in EU ... But I did see that there is a bunker just across the street and as paranoid as I am for the last few weeks I stocked up for about 2 months worth of long lasting food ... worst case scenario I will have to eat it all in 2024 and 2025 when the prices of the same food will be 10x

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
He could have been Gog leading the people to freedom. But no. .. just another brick

Putin uses Stalinist repression: Russian soldiers who want to escape are shot - captive occupant

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Just saying. It's time we get rid of the monsters in power.

edit on 12-3-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
yeh I see your point and normally id agree

but in this case you are wrong

can you guess why ?

its pretty obvious , that kid isnt white, so No, no one would give a rats ass
because they didnt give a rats ass when we bombed iraq into the stone age or any of the other poor bastards we happened to think needed democracy or humanitarian assistance in the last 50 years

edit on 12-3-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Russia threatens to leave this US astronaut in space

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

""When good men do nothing, evil will prosper" It takes strength to say you were wrong.'

Or a gun to your head.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Why don't we go get him? We have 50 years experience with spaceflight.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
yeh I see your point and normally id agree

but in this case you are wrong

can you guess why ?

its pretty obvious , that kid isnt white, so No, no one would give a rats ass
because they didnt give a rats ass when we bombed iraq into the stone age or any of the other poor bastards we happened to think needed democracy or humanitarian assistance in the last 50 years

oh, I'm not wrong. and you are correct. It's about skin tone.

Over a million were killed and Afghanistan and in Iraq by US and UK Weapons. 370,000+ Yemeni have been killed by UK and US weapons fired by the owners of Newcastle United in the past 7 years. Tens of thousands in Palestine dead at the hand of the Israeli occupier. I don't see anyone waving Yemeni flags, Palestinian flags, or Iraqi flags for that matter.
And then we have this hypocrisy.

Celtic fined for flying the Palestinian flag.
to this.
Uefa sanctions Russia

Spare me the faux outrage. Not you in particular. Just Morons around me.

edit on 12-3-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Apologies if this has already been posted but it probably bears a repost.
Russia warns U.S. over military shipments to Ukraine

Speaking Saturday, Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said that Moscow has warned the U.S. it would see the deliveries of Western weapons to Ukraine as targets.

Ryabkov said that Russia has no intention to expel Western media and businesses amid the soaring tensions with the West, adding that "we aren’t going to escalate the situation."

Talk about double speak. If they target those shipments what do they think will happen? Does this mean that they are bold enough to attack these convoys in the neighboring countries?

NATO has active combat air patrols over their countries, so if a Russian airplane goes into their airspace they will be intercepted if not shot down if they go after convoys. Talk about an escalation.

We'll see...

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Slavic people are white?

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join