It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

If Putin's military juggernaut doesn't "give up the ghost", in relation to there invasion of Ukraine...This is where there tanks and army will wind-up --- On The road to nowhere - Afghanistan style

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Are you proud and supportive of war crimes like this?

www.amnesty.org...

Go on. Defend that.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
* - General Staff of Ukraine: Russian troops regrouped and accumulated armored vehicles and missile and artillery weapons in certain areas, primarily to surround and capture Kyiv and major cities of Ukraine, including Kharkiv, Chernihiv, Odessa, Kherson and Mariupol. A significant part of military equipment comes from the territory of Belarus and through the occupied Crimea

* - Police destroyed 2 Russian tanks in Derhachi, Kharkiv region

* - Ukrainian drone targeted Russian train with fuel

* - More Russian troops on the way to Ukraine in Kursk

* - Big Russian column with tanks, GRADs, tankers destroyed with artillery and drones near Lebedyn

* - Turkey has warned both Black Sea and non-Black Sea countries not to pass warships through its Bosphorus and Dardanelles Straits. The 1936 Montreux Convention allows Turkey to limit naval transit of its straits during wartime

* - The Russian Foreign Ministry: Those who supply Ukraine with lethal weapons will bear the consequences

* - More from @iaeaorg: Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant in eastern Ukrain confirms Russian forces are nearby but have not entered the site. Director General Grossi stressing military action that could threaten the plant's safety & security must be avoided

* - Another WarGonzo video taken at the bridge crossing the Kalmius river on the eastern edge of Sartana, 14km northeast of downtown Mariupol; clear shelling of Sartana ongoing

* - Russian army targeted with missiles 5-storeys residential apartment blocks in Vasylkiv, Bila Tserkva and Kalynivka in Kyiv region. Rescuers on the way

* - Nasdaq Inc and Intercontinental Exchange Inc's NYSE have temporarily halted the trading in stocks of Russia-based companies listed on their exchanges, their websites showed

* - Mayor of Kupyansk arrested

* - 9 killed, 37 wounded, including 3 children as result of Russian army shelling on Kharkiv today - Kharkiv Mayor Terekhov

* - "Put down your weapons and leave." VIDEO: Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy makes an appeal in Russian to invading forces. He also announced that prison inmates in Ukraine may be allowed to join the fight

* - Shell said on Monday it intends to exit its joint ventures with Russian gas giant Gazprom and related entities following Russia's invasion of Ukraine

* - Red Alert (19:43) in Kyiv, aerial attack threat

* - Adviser to the Ukrainian President: Negotiations are difficult, and the Russian side is still biased towards the destructive operations launched by it

* - Missile strike on Kyiv minutes ago

* - Red alert in Kyiv: missile strike threat. Take cover now

* - Airstrike on the outskirts of Brovary, there are casualties

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ukrainian woman driver gives a Russian military invader a mouthful when he demanded to see her passport.

Twitter

Transcript of the conversation:

Woman: They demand my documents and that I open the boot of my car. Take your mask off! Hello.
Russian soldier: Hello.
Woman: Show us your face, and why do we have to show our passports to terrorist? I am the citizen of Ukraine. I was born
here! Here this is the land I was born, do you understand? Why did you come to kill my father, my children? Who
the hell are you? Why are you stopping me on my land?
Russian soldier: This is not for you.
Woman: And who is it for? Who is it for then, dammit! This is my land.
Russian soldier: OK, good, it’s your land.
Woman: Take off your mask. I just want to see what kind of person you are, aiming your machine gun at a woman.
Russian soldier: Why should I take of my mask?
Woman: And why shall I show you my passport? Right now I’m not obliged to show my passport to anyone.[...] I’m (standing) on my land. It is my land.
Russian soldier: Well we are standing here. (?)
Woman: And why are you standing here?
Russian soldier: To have passport check.
Woman: And why do I need the passport check? Why?
Russian soldier: I don’t know, perhaps you came here to kill us.

She scolded him like a kid.
You can see in the video he really doesn't want to be part of any of this.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
* - Fire in the forest near Irpin

* - FIFA will ban Russia and its teams, ejecting the country from qualifying for the 2022 World Cup only weeks before it was to play for one of Europe's final places in the tournament. UEFA will join FIFA in issuing and honoring the ban

* - Industrial estate in Mozyr, Belarus. Russian soldiers loading the killed and wounded onto a special train back to Russia. At least eight such military ambulance buses were spotted in Mozyr today

* - Loud explosions audible in Kyiv after air raids sirens sounded

* - Explosions resumed in Kharkiv

* - Clashes in Bucha, Vorzel, snipers and tanks deployed in Vorzel. Clashes in Borodyanka, Makariv

* - Denmark: The illegal and brutal Russian armed attack against Ukraine will have repercussions for everyone

* - U.S. has seen some indications that Russia's Wagner group could be involved in Ukraine conflict - U.S. official

* - The envoy of the European Union: We hold Russia responsible for the aggression against Ukraine, which is the largest in Europe since World War II

* - Senior Pentagon official: President Zelensky still controls Ukrainian forces and we are able to communicate with him

* - Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki warned that Russia may attempt an attack from Belarus down the inside of Ukraine's western border to block the country off with Poland, saying "we must act quickly" to deliver humanitarian aid

* - Senior Pentagon official: Additional military aid package to Ukraine includes ground and air defense capabilities

* - SAM Buk of Russian army was destroyed near Ivankiv village in Kyiv region

* - President Zelensky signed an application of Ukraine to EU membership

* - Ukraine opening at UNGA with words of Russian soldier to his mother telling her that they - Russians - are waging war, indiscriminately bombing cities & residential areas, that Ukrainians are putting up fierce resistance, throwing themselves unarmed under tanks to defend Ukraine

* - Russia'n army use choclate factory as base in Trostyanets in Sumy region

* - Putin had a telephone conversation with President Macron

* - Today there was another peaceful rally in Bangkok against the UkraineRussiaWar. This time in front of the Russian Embassy. They tell that they will be back at the same place tomorrow afternoon

* - MLRS GRAD targeted Kyinka and Pavlivka villages in Chernihiv region

* - Regarding Putin's nuclear threats, German Foreign Minister Baerbock says they're taken seriously but she "call(s) on Russia to refrain from such escalatory statements." Slovenian Foreign Minister Logar adds the "threats are not going to stop anytime soon"

* - Luxembourg will send 100 NLAW anti-tank weapons, jeeps and 15 military tents to Ukraine, Defence Minister Francois Bausch said. It is also offering allied countries transport capacities on board of its A400M military transport plane and chartered aircraft

* - Advisor to President Zelensky says that Ukraine at talks in Homiel insist on withdrawing of Russian troops from all internationally recognized Ukrainian lands, including whole Donetsk and Luhansk regions and Crimea

* - Alarming video from the western part of the Belarusian-Ukrainian border. A convoy of 38th Air Assault Brigade of the Belarusian army (not Russian) near Kobryn in Brest region. Most of the vehicles are marked with red squares

* - Local defenders stopped Russian troops on the way to Enerhodar

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

"Advisor to President Zelensky says that Ukraine at talks in Homiel insist on withdrawing of Russian troops from all internationally recognized Ukrainian lands, including whole Donetsk and Luhansk regions and Crimea"

Can I get a H3LL Yeah!

Ballsiest MFr on the planet.

Told putin EXACTLY what I would.

To his face.

Get the F out of Ukraine.

ALL of Ukraine.

Zelinsky For The Win!

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The wingnut in charge of Chechnya criticized Russia for not being more aggressive (crueler) to Ukrainians. He was complaining about the slowdown for russian forces. Russia is already committing war crimes. The wingnut from Chechnya and his forces, in my opinion, just told russia to hold their beer.
edit on 28-2-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Here is a weapon that Putin uses to “save” Ukraine. It fell down in Kharkiv today.

Children's' playground in the back 'for scale.'

Link for video:

Twitter

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: wordforword

Ukrainians should paint a Frog and sent it back.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
The wingnut in charge of Chechnya criticized Russia for not being more aggressive (crueler) to Ukrainians. He was complaining about the slowdown for russian forces. Russia is already committing war crimes. The wingnut from Chechnya and his forces, in my opinion, just told russia to hold their beer.

The wingnut in charge doesn't realize that putin IS pushing as hard as possible.

Russians keep running into Mr. Javelin and his merry band of Stingers.

link   
Putin is in trouble if he asked/told Belarus to invade Ukraine.

In February 2014, Belorusskaya Voyennaya Gazeta, the official publication of the Ministry of Defense revealed that the Belarusian Armed Forces contains about 59,500 personnel, including 46,000 soldiers and 13,000 civilians

link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

"Advisor to President Zelensky says that Ukraine at talks in Homiel insist on withdrawing of Russian troops from all internationally recognized Ukrainian lands, including whole Donetsk and Luhansk regions and Crimea"

Can I get a H3LL Yeah!

To his face.

ALL of Ukraine.

Zelinsky For The Win!

there's a difference between bravery and utter stupidity.

when held at gun point, you don't make demands, you do what you're told to do. and so far russia is just toying with ukraine, trying to avoid civilian casualties. when putin grows tired, they'll just bomb the sh.t out of ukraine and then you'll see how much of a 'chance' it has in fight against russia.

but at that point ukrainian politicians will be either en route to tropical islands or just hiding in their bunkers. they won't be paying for that BS, no matter what they say or do right now.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
In another sign of the Russian military and problems they have...

When Russia announced (before the invasion of Ukraine) they were sending units home, the west didnt believe them. Apparently CNN was in the area when the "pull back" was occurring. There people noticed the vehicles going back to Russia were non functional. That should have been clue #1 to Putin that he should not go through with his invasion.

he failed to listen.

One other question -
If Ukraine could slow/stop an invasion by Russia, to the point Russia had to send in more Russian troops, about 12k soldiers from Chechnya and the entire army / airforce of Belarus, how does he plan on stopping the west in a war he is creating?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: wordforword

Here is a weapon that Putin uses to “save” Ukraine. It fell down in Kharkiv today.

Children's' playground in the back 'for scale.'

Link for video:

Twitter

I am sorry for the gore, but world needs to see this:

Twitter

Putin “saves” Ukraine and his bomb torn off the leg of a woman in my Kharkiv today.

This is it. These are the Ukrainian civilians WITHOUT the weapons in arms. I don't know what to say anymore...

Apparently she passed away.
edit on 28-2-2022 by wordforword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

So much of a chance that Russia had to send in more russian forces, they had to send in 12k soldiers from the wingnut in Chechnya and had to send in the entire Belarus military.

I am still putting my bet on Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Can I get a H3LL Yeah!

To his face.

ALL of Ukraine.

Zelinsky For The Win!

there's a difference between bravery and utter stupidity.

when held at gun point, you don't make demands, you do what you're told to do. and so far russia is just toying with ukraine, trying to avoid civilian casualties. when putin grows tired, they'll just bomb the sh.t out of ukraine and then you'll see how much of a 'chance' it has in fight against russia.

but at that point ukrainian politicians will be either en route to tropical islands or just hiding in their bunkers. they won't be paying for that BS, no matter what they say or do right now.

Normally I'd whole heartedly agree.

Six days ago I'd agree.

Shout it from rooftops agree.

In fact I can't FKing believe that I AM disagreeing.

This guy may actually be the real deal.

Nobody is more surprised than me.

NEVER bet against the real deal.

edit on 28-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: jedi_hamster

So much of a chance that Russia had to send in more russian forces, they had to send in 12k soldiers from the wingnut in Chechnya and had to send in the entire Belarus military.

I am still putting my bet on Ukraine.

I think the word everyone's looking for is 'desperate'.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
"The Russian Foreign Ministry: Those who supply Ukraine with lethal weapons will bear the consequences"

What consequences Russia Foreign Ministry? Inquiring minds would like to know...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

Russia going to cut off your cabbages 😂

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: majesticgent
"The Russian Foreign Ministry: Those who supply Ukraine with lethal weapons will bear the consequences"

What consequences Russia Foreign Ministry? Inquiring minds would like to know...

I don’t think we want to know the answer. We may not be alive to talk about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join