It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Normalization of Heart Attacks and Strokes Begins

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The Normalization of Heart Attacks

I don't quite get it. Are you saying heart attacks (which you capitalized for what reason, exactly?) are abnormal or not normal?

How would anyone benefit from making people think something 'abnormal' is suddenly 'normal', although it isn't?

I NEVER thought heart attacks were abnormal or 'not normal', so I fail to see the point here.

Are you saying TPTB are trying to brainwash people to think heart attacks happen more than they do?

Are you saying people should think heart attacks don't really happen very much, although they do?

Are you saying they're introducing things that cause heart attacks, but people are being conditioned to not think it's anything serious, so that they accept it more readily?

I hope heart attacks WOULD become more common, so I would have higher likelihood in experiencing one. Of course, with my luck, it wouldn't kill the body I currently reside in anyway, so maybe I shouldn't hope for that after all. Oh, well.

I don't quite get what anyone can benefit from making people think heart attacks are common.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina

The Normalization of Heart Attacks

I don't quite get it. Are you saying heart attacks (which you capitalized for what reason, exactly?) are abnormal or not normal?

How would anyone benefit from making people think something 'abnormal' is suddenly 'normal', although it isn't?

I NEVER thought heart attacks were abnormal or 'not normal', so I fail to see the point here.

Are you saying TPTB are trying to brainwash people to think heart attacks happen more than they do?

Are you saying people should think heart attacks don't really happen very much, although they do?

Are you saying they're introducing things that cause heart attacks, but people are being conditioned to not think it's anything serious, so that they accept it more readily?

I hope heart attacks WOULD become more common, so I would have higher likelihood in experiencing one. Of course, with my luck, it wouldn't kill the body I currently reside in anyway, so maybe I shouldn't hope for that after all. Oh, well.

I don't quite get what anyone can benefit from making people think heart attacks are common.

I'm not saying anything. I was just pointing out that legacy media is suggesting there will be a large increase in these events. Mainly because of breathing too much and high heating bills. Just thought that was an interesting fact to share.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tortuga
Maybe covid itself is a cause of increased strokes and heart attacks, although IIRC they’ve always been major causes of death in the west.

Maybe it isn't

Fewer heart attacks seen by NHS amid coronavirus

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   
oops
edit on 12-2-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   

The average American has a 1 in 517 chance dying from a heart attack in the average year. Of course this figure is spread out over the populace so younger people will have a lower chance and older people will have a higher chance.

Pre pandemic, heart attacks were one of the biggest killers in the country, and one of the biggest lifestyle related killers as a high rpoportion were totally preventable.

The US diet is high in salt, fat and sugar, as well as in ultra processed foods (Foods cooked or ground to such an extent that the loose most of their nutritional value), and it's getting worse, not better as evidenced by obesity rates.

Because of this people need to be aware of what causes heart attacks and how to prevent them.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Remind me again, didn't you also post that wearing masks in classrooms would cause oxygen starvation in children?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I got a call from my boss yesterday.

My coworker, 43 years old died of a heart attack at work.

He had recently got the booster shot.

The same day, a woman I talked to had a recent miscarriage. We talked a bit, and I found out she got the vaccine while pregnant, and doesn't think anything of it.

Death due to the vaccine is being normalized.

This is sickening...

There will be hell to pay on the other side for those putting us through this.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Shills appeared two pages later than usual

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: network dude
it's a shame we don't have historical numbers for previous years, if we had that, we might be able to notice if a substantial increase in something were to take place.

The numbers should be searchable.
They do admit to increase

Deaths related to cardiovascular disease – such as heart attack and stroke – increased during the pandemic and disproportionately affected Black, Hispanic, and Asian adults, according to research published in Circulationexternal link.

Based on a review of U.S. deaths between March and August 2020, approximately 339,076 people died from heart disease, and 76,767 people died from cerebrovascular disease, which affects blood vessels that support the brain and connected systems. The 2020 changes reflect a 2% relative increased risk of dying from heart disease and a 4% relative increased risk of dying from cerebrovascular disease among white adults. For Black, Hispanic, and Asian adults, these risks rose to 20% for heart disease and 13% for cerebrovascular disease.

www.nhlbi.nih.gov...

But that's not the reason they are telling us. Its because missing breakfast and the shock of higher heating bills.

Lol they had my heart attack at taxpayers buy millions of crack pipes!

Let's hold back early treatment like ivermectin, and monoclonal antibodies, but then give out Crack pipes. Sounds like a good plan to me

NEW STUDY FINDS - DEATH DURING SEX ISN'T JUST SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS TO MIDDLE AGED MEN.
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Remind me again, didn't you also post that wearing masks in classrooms would cause oxygen starvation in children?

Why don't you check the file you have on me.

It's funny how you only selectively reply to certain threads and avoid others.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I can't count how many pediatricians have spoken up about that. The kids will be permanently damaged before anyone stops the insanity!

One of the most starkly revealing and troubling observations come from Dr. Margarite Griesz-Brisson MD, PhD, who is one of Europe’s leading neurologists and neurophysiologists focused on neurotoxicology, environmental medicine, neuro-regeneration and neuroplasticity. She has gone on record stating: “The rebreathing of our exhaled air will without a doubt create oxygen deficiency and a flooding of carbon dioxide. We know that the human brain is very sensitive to oxygen deprivation.” There are neurons, for example in the hippocampus that cannot survive more than 3 minutes without an adequate supply of oxygen. Given that such cells are so sensitive to oxygen deprivation, their functionality must be affected by low oxygen levels.

www.aier.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: QwertyMyself
I got a call from my boss yesterday.

My coworker, 43 years old died of a heart attack at work.

He had recently got the booster shot.

The same day, a woman I talked to had a recent miscarriage. We talked a bit, and I found out she got the vaccine while pregnant, and doesn't think anything of it.

Death due to the vaccine is being normalized.

This is sickening...

There will be hell to pay on the other side for those putting us through this.

Most people may know one person a year that has a heart attack if they know a lot of elderly. We have had several we know in the the last year alone.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

it seems clear to me that vax is causing many heart attacks and it is necessary to make everyone comfortable in the believe that many around you have always been at constant risk from heart attack! Then no one will blame what is clearly to blame! Can't have a panic now can we while still wanting to force the unneeded vac into all the hold outs!
Evidence grows stronger for Covid vaccine link to heart issue, CDC says
www.nbcnews.com...
I could give you a thousand examples but if your blinders are glued already why bother myself!

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Then there is this study linking Covid 19 infection, even mild cases, to increased heart disease:

www.nature.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Then there is this study linking Covid 19 infection, even mild cases, to increased heart disease:

www.nature.com...

Yes more fake cover our butts news!

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Says the poster who's sources are the Daily Express and the Sun!!!!

Fake news?

Really?!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You seem to be deliberately missing the entire point of this thread. Mainstream media outlets, and tabloids, social media, etc are all pushing narratives that blame heart related problems on anything and everything (including covid itself) except the jab. Vaccines get a pass yet everything else but the kitchen sink is to blame. Can't you see that?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: QwertyMyself

Maybe you could link in the Gofundme to cover their medical expensive.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

But they were doing this before the pandemic, that soccer player who almost died on the pitch kicked a lot of it off. Especially when it comes to young seemingly fit men.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

www.nature.com...

Yes more fake cover our butts news!

Covid causes blood thickening, which can cause all kinds of problems with the heart and renal system.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join