It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Normalization of Heart Attacks and Strokes Begins

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Can't you see the opposite viewpoint?

My link was to a Medical Study.

You can't just wave that away.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I can and did.
No I have spent to much time digging to look at the fake side any longer, you go ahead it WILL make you feel better.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Medical studies aren't the point of this thread. The media is

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

OK. Let's just ignore that sort of stuff, eh?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

You: Right.

Everyone else: Wrong.

Got it.

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Enjoy your weekend's then at least, I can't help thinking some members are gonna end up having a heart attack on here if they don't relax on either side a wee bit, ironically

Don't mind me, im just saying that was a bit intense reading that for the 700th time with that same members going at it haha

Anyways, ding ding

edit on 12-2-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

OK. Let's just ignore that sort of stuff, eh?

You've been doing pretty good job of ignoring the OP so far, try saying something on-topic.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Oh. By posting medical studies and stuff.

Scuse me.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

First line of the OP-

The legacy media has been directed to start warning people of a future of increased heart attacks and strokes. 

Now tell me what do your medical studies have to do with the subject? You couldn't be more deliberately off-topic.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Medical studies were never the point of this thread.
If you would like to create a thread regarding this latest study which has been published I would be happy to contribute. Although it’s off topic I will make one point, as the media are currently sensationalising that Covid-19 is putting people at risk of heart attack by 60% directly because of this study.

Covid survivors 63% more likely to have a heart attack

I love science, what I love most about science is how one can change the variables, (no matter how small or large) of a study and get completely different results. As much as science is truth and fact, it is still open to manipulation to get you thinking in one direction.

The article you refer to relates to a new study.
Covid-19 study published 2022

Dr Ziyad Al-Aly was in charge of this study, and subsequently has been answering a lot of questions based on this and spreading fear.

The one issue with the study you published is the control groups, they have used one group of people who tested positive for Covid-19 and another two groups of people from historical data. Their aim was to assess the affects of Covid-19 with a group of people who weren’t living through a pandemic. There is no reference to the amount of persons in the control group who suffered from any disease or viruses, so the control groups being used to compare against Covid-19 could have been completely healthy individuals.

Dr Ziyad Al-Aly also published another study in April 2021 about Covid-19.
In this study he compared Covid-19 and seasonal influenza. Of particular interest was Table 7, the link of which I will post below. Which compares the post acute diagnoses of hospitalisations of both Covid-19 and Influenza. This table refers to the raw data.
MTable 7 - raw data of Covid-19 v Influenza

This study was carried out by using an almost equal amount of people on each side who had either tested positive for Covid-19 or Influenza. (Remember how influenza was wiped out??)

The results are great when these two viruses are compared side by side.

The results are based 6+ months after infection and the incident rate is per 1000 people.

Acute Myocardial Infarction with Covid-19 - 23.70
Acute Myocardial Infarction with Influenza - 21.29

So it would appear that heart attacks are more common in persons recovering/recovered from Covid-19 vs Influenza, However the difference between Covid 19 and Influenza are very slight, 2 more people in every 1000 will have a heart attack with Covid-19.

Now if we look at a few other categories.

Myocarditis and cardiomyopathy in Covid-19 - 23.61
Myocarditis and cardiomyopathy in influenza - 31.30

Heart failure in Covid-19 - 69.85
Heart failure in influenza - 75.24

So myocarditis and heart failure is a more common outcome of those who have tested positive and are recovering from influenza.

These results continue, some diagnoses more prominent in Covid and others more so in patients with influenza.

My point is, this study was carried out first, and the results compared two viruses from the same family, one which we have been living with for years and Covid-19. The results from this study stand out, because from the data you can argue that Covid-19 is no worse/better than influenza.

Why the good Doctor decided to conduct a new study, change the variables to create completely different results is quite beyond me! I think this first study is far more balanced and fair, as it is directly comparing two contagious respiratory illnesses.

But the media love it!

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Did you know that doctors and scientists have been paid many times to write and speak falsehoods?

Yes, they've been doing it for years. Doctors and scientists can be bought, and many are.

If you understand how the opioid crisis was enabled by doctors making false statements, you know what I mean.

If you don't, that makes you typical and uninformed.

On a massive scale during the Plandemic, doctors and scientists have sold their souls to the pharmaceutical industry.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
There are PLENTY here who defend this type of behavior.
PLENTY

edit on 13/2/2022 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
What is winter vagina? Anyone help me out on that?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Did you know that doctors and scientists have been paid many times to write and speak falsehoods?

Yes, they've been doing it for years. Doctors and scientists can be bought, and many are.

If you understand how the opioid crisis was enabled by doctors making false statements, you know what I mean.

If you don't, that makes you typical and uninformed.

On a massive scale during the Plandemic, doctors and scientists have sold their souls to the pharmaceutical industry.

It is a well known fact that pharmaceutical companies have lured, deceived, and have paid doctors to prescribe their products for years. The snake oil salesman goes back over centuries.

Unfortunately many doctors are not researchers and they have come to believe whatever lie the heads of their medical association tells them. Should they know better after all this time? I would say,"Yes they should".

But I am that person that believes the majority of us should also know better than to trust the MSM and government after all this time, but many are just as guilty of turning blind eyes and deaf ears.

It looks like sides have been chosen, and masters have been chosen. It was written, so we all know what comes next.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Excess freedom causes heart attacks
Trudeau declares freedom a right wing ideology.

Conclusion: freedom is really bad.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Falling ill and even death after a vaccine. Experts claim this is predictable and can actually be a good thing.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

i would submit.... the rewriting of 'Actuarial Tables' which Insurers use to price their policies or handicap the likelyhood of an 'Early Death' in the 'workforce' and/or rolls of disabled & the future funding increases of programs like Social-Services/SNAP/Medicaid...

seeing as how, the toxic serums (officially Vaccines) got forced into the bodies of the teens and younger...
We will have inherited a higher incidence of clots and brain strokes in our collective health expectance Demographics

Why.... money and keeping ahead of the curve that the CDC & other Org's created

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Excess freedom causes heart attacks
Trudeau declares freedom a right wing ideology.

Conclusion: freedom is really bad.

new one
Crazy!

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK– Only days after telling the world how he was excited to get the COVID shot, famous Muppet character Elmo was rushed to the emergency room at a local hospital for excruciating chest pains and is currently awaiting a heart transplant as soon as one becomes available.

Once news of Elmo’s hospitalization made headlines, reports began circulating that the Sesame Street actor was suffering from myocarditis, an affliction that many people claim is an adverse effect of the gene therapy injection.

dailysoak.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Do hope that is humour?

<< 3  4  5   >>

join