It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Normalization of Heart Attacks and Strokes Begins

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
so the dude that discoverd HIV
Luc Montagnier

was found dead on the 8th feb

after he said to test for HIV for those who have had 3 shots of the vaccine or more

COVID-19 pandemic In 2020, Montagnier argued that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, was man-made in a laboratory and that it might have been the result of an attempt to create a vaccine for HIV/AIDS. His allegation came after the United States had launched a probe into whether the virus came from a laboratory. According to Montagnier, the "presence of elements of HIV and germ of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally."[46] Montagnier's conclusions were rejected as hasty by the scientific community, considering the gene sequences are common among similar organisms.[11] There is no evidence indicating the novel coronavirus is a man-made virus.[9][47]

This deserves its own thread. He was a key whistle blower against the vaccine as well, showing the aids connection. Of course he "died"

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Compliant

yeh skipped breakfast to go a walk alone with his dog

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I'm glad the media was able to solve this mystery. I will certainly not be skipping breakfast anymore.

They been saying this at least since the 60s... Nothing new here and its been the main argument for decades why we need to just go to one time for the whole year.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: chr0naut

There is a bit of AIDSs in the spike protein to make it bind. This was known way back it could be a problem, the research was done. Now suddenly AIDS is in vogue even official papers are saying it, at the same time they are telling people to get boosted. In Clown world this is quite normal and nothing to get upset about.www.bitchute.com...

AIDS is the name of the disease, but not the pathogen which causes it.

There is nothing from the HIV virus genome in the SARS-CoV-2 virus genome.

I did the comparison in BLAST myself comparing it to the 'A' strain of SARS-Cov-2 collected in Wuhan. No matches at all.

The suggestion that there was some component of HIV in SARS-CoV-2 is entirely fallacious and easily debunked.

All the genomes, and the BLAST genomic search engine, are online and publicly accessible. You could try it for yourself.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
They're getting pretty comical at this point...

chr0naut, did you pen this article for the BBC?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Maybe covid itself is a cause of increased strokes and heart attacks, although IIRC they’ve always been major causes of death in the west. Maybe our ever expanding population’s waist sizes are a contributory factor. lets not forget that these boomers are now getting old and that birth boom years ago has a cause and effect.

But no, let us blame JUST a vaccine. What bollocks.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It seems about time to start the lynching process to the bastards trying to kill us off.Imo😤
edit on CSTThupm4161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tortuga
Maybe covid itself is a cause of increased strokes and heart attacks, although IIRC they’ve always been major causes of death in the west. Maybe our ever expanding population’s waist sizes are a contributory factor. lets not forget that these boomers are now getting old and that birth boom years ago has a cause and effect.

But no, let us blame JUST a vaccine. What bollocks.

Actually, it's the opposite of what you say. They are blaming everything but the vaccine. Remember breathing too much could cause a heart attack.

It seems as though you've solved the mystery. If it was covid, why wasn't it happening in 2020, and why isn't the mainstream press saying it's covid?

Clearly it's because heating bills.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Probably the worst thing I've seen is this normalizing of children's heart attacks. On a bus here in Canada, "children have heart attacks too."

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga
Stop calling it a vaccine.
A vaccine stops the receiver from catching and transmitting whatever it is they’ve been vaccinated against. A vaccine almost eradicates the receiver from getting sick and dying. The Covid-19 does none of those things despite assurances in the early days that they would.

No the treatment for Covid-19 is not a vaccine, it is an injection designed to lessen effects of a virus with a 99.7% survival rate with an average mortality age of 82 of which 93% of deaths had comorbidities.

I took a paracetamol to lessen the effects of a headache (something I will rethink in the future now MSM has told me it can increase my risk of heart attack) it doesn’t stop me getting them again, so it’s a medicine. The same as what they’ve produced for covid-19, a medicine.

But you miss the OP’s point. They state that everything except vaccines puts you at risk of heart attack.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb
Did it look like this?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compliant
a reply to: Tortuga
Stop calling it a vaccine.
A vaccine stops the receiver from catching and transmitting whatever it is they’ve been vaccinated against. A vaccine almost eradicates the receiver from getting sick and dying. The Covid-19 does none of those things despite assurances in the early days that they would.

No the treatment for Covid-19 is not a vaccine, it is an injection designed to lessen effects of a virus with a 99.7% survival rate with an average mortality age of 82 of which 93% of deaths had comorbidities.

I took a paracetamol to lessen the effects of a headache (something I will rethink in the future now MSM has told me it can increase my risk of heart attack) it doesn’t stop me getting them again, so it’s a medicine. The same as what they’ve produced for covid-19, a medicine.

But you miss the OP’s point. They state that everything except vaccines puts you at risk of heart attack.

Wait a minute, the "vaccine" does cause immunity. Big pharma gets immunity from lawsuits.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Is that why there is a huge push to vaccinate children? Because in doing so their immunity continues even after the EUA expires.

Because the law states:

Under the Childhood Vaccine Injury Act any vaccine that is recommended for children automatically receives immunity from liability even when the vaccine is given to adults.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You know, your online behavior is monitored and advertising is pushed towards you if you tend to click on certain things. None of the articles in your OP are even medical journal entries - it's literally ALL clickbait.

This "media blitz" is just google adsense. Congrats, you've helped the Sun stay alive another day.
edit on 2022-2-10 by joejack1949 because: clarity

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

How can a bill cause children to become ill........

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

How can a bill cause children to become ill........

Not sure I follow?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

You know, your online behavior is monitored and advertising is pushed towards you if you tend to click on certain things. None of the articles in your OP are even medical journal entries - it's literally ALL clickbait.

This "media blitz" is just google adsense. Congrats, you've helped the Sun stay alive another day.

Right, and does the vast majority of people read click bait or medical journals? What strategy would you use to inform the public?
edit on 10-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
More comedy:

news.yahoo.com...

Broken heart syndrome causes heart attacks. Of course it does.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Don’t skip breakfast, but watch that you don’t eat a heavy meal. Eating heavily can increase your risk of heart attack fourfold.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Are you seriously citing sources like The Sun and The Daily Express for science news?

They are the UK equivalent of the National Enquirer, with some vague "conservative" politics thrown in.

They have no dedicated science and tech journalists. Zero.

They're great at sensationalising things. That and semi nude women and "celebrities".

Can you put together a similar collection from more serious news sources?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join