It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Normalization of Heart Attacks and Strokes Begins

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Reproduce at your peril. Risk of sudden death awaits those who do.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Just last night I heard a brief mention on the news, that paracetamol use can increase the risk of stroke and heart attack.

What does not put us at risk of some negative outcome!?

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

one of My Favorite memes on the "Fact" checking - Then and Now by MSM - The Majority (of Media) are the dregs of society

Side-by-side comparisons like that need to be plastered everywhere!

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely
vaccines and veganism

edit on 09/02/2021 by Compliant because: None

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

URGENT FYI

Another Covid19-related assault on your life, and your family, is being prepared for release.

The Medical Profession is preparing to tell almost everyone to stop taking ASPIRIN.

Source: www.cuimc.columbia.edu...

Aspirin interferes with the clotting process that Covid-19 vaccines are responsible for enhancing.

You can't have expensive clot-produced medical traumas, if clotting is interfered with. That would represent a tremendous loss of revenue for the medical profession, pharmaceuticals, medical-device manufacturers, etc..

"They" continue testing our stupidity level, to see what can be gotten away with.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Just last night I heard a brief mention on the news, that paracetamol use can increase the risk of stroke and heart attack.

What does not put us at risk of some negative outcome!?

Everything but the vaccine causes heart issues. There's even one that says Christmas tree fungus is a silent killer, via heart attack.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: network dude
it's a shame we don't have historical numbers for previous years, if we had that, we might be able to notice if a substantial increase in something were to take place.

The numbers should be searchable.
They do admit to increase

Deaths related to cardiovascular disease – such as heart attack and stroke – increased during the pandemic and disproportionately affected Black, Hispanic, and Asian adults, according to research published in Circulationexternal link.

Based on a review of U.S. deaths between March and August 2020, approximately 339,076 people died from heart disease, and 76,767 people died from cerebrovascular disease, which affects blood vessels that support the brain and connected systems. The 2020 changes reflect a 2% relative increased risk of dying from heart disease and a 4% relative increased risk of dying from cerebrovascular disease among white adults. For Black, Hispanic, and Asian adults, these risks rose to 20% for heart disease and 13% for cerebrovascular disease.

www.nhlbi.nih.gov...

But that's not the reason they are telling us. Its because missing breakfast and the shock of higher heating bills.

Lol they had my heart attack at taxpayers buy millions of crack pipes!

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

There is a bit of AIDSs in the spike protein to make it bind. This was known way back it could be a problem, the research was done. Now suddenly AIDS is in vogue even official papers are saying it, at the same time they are telling people to get boosted. In Clown world this is quite normal and nothing to get upset about.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
it's a shame we don't have historical numbers for previous years, if we had that, we might be able to notice if a substantial increase in something were to take place.

The numbers should be searchable.
They do admit to increase

Deaths related to cardiovascular disease – such as heart attack and stroke – increased during the pandemic and disproportionately affected Black, Hispanic, and Asian adults, according to research published in Circulationexternal link.

Based on a review of U.S. deaths between March and August 2020, approximately 339,076 people died from heart disease, and 76,767 people died from cerebrovascular disease, which affects blood vessels that support the brain and connected systems. The 2020 changes reflect a 2% relative increased risk of dying from heart disease and a 4% relative increased risk of dying from cerebrovascular disease among white adults. For Black, Hispanic, and Asian adults, these risks rose to 20% for heart disease and 13% for cerebrovascular disease.

www.nhlbi.nih.gov...

But that's not the reason they are telling us. Its because missing breakfast and the shock of higher heating bills.

Lol they had my heart attack at taxpayers buy millions of crack pipes!

Let's hold back early treatment like ivermectin, and monoclonal antibodies, but then give out Crack pipes. Sounds like a good plan to me

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Compliant

Seems like they are laying bunch of excuses that way the you know what wont get blamed.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Compliant

Seems like they are laying bunch of excuses that way the you know what wont get blamed.

All i know is that vaccines are the only things that don't cause heart attacks.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
They are also pushing people to check themselves for AIDS. Why now?
The big push on AIDS. Get tested.

I'll answer my own question on why are they now pushing AIDS tests?

It's not AIDS they are checking for as such. They are secretly monitoring and collecting data on your immune system's response to the Vaccines without spreading mass panic or admitting "we might have #ed up here".

They were warned that these vaccines compromise the immune system. They Ignored the Warnings.

The #show hasn't even started.
edit on 10-2-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

The medical industrial complex rules the airways and the internet. Fear-mongering is their game, and high profits their goal.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

They are also pushing people to check themselves for AIDS. Why now?
The big push on AIDS. Get tested.

I'll answer my own question on why are they now pushing AIDS tests?

It's not AIDS they are checking for as such. They are secretly monitoring and collecting data on your immune system's response to the Vaccines without spreading mass panic or admitting "we might have #ed up here".

They were warned that these vaccines compromise the immune system. They Ignored the Warnings.

The #show hasn't even started.

Coincidentally Moderna is testing a mRna hiv vaccine. There are even adds out.

Moderna HIV vaccine

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Not just heart attacks

but now AIDS

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
All I have to say is go see your cardiologist if you have not seen them since the pandemic. A lot of people had to push their, what would be normal, routine visits because of this and many have not rescheduled and it's well past.

OP should change is name to stretch armstrong or something to that extent with the amount of reaches he has on the daily. I'm not saying you are entirely wrong here but there is a lot more to it then what you post and its 100% gaslighting. But whatever gets you your stars, hooray for you!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
All I have to say is go see your cardiologist if you have not seen them since the pandemic. A lot of people had to push their, what would be normal, routine visits because of this and many have not rescheduled and it's well past.

OP should change is name to stretch armstrong or something to that extent with the amount of reaches he has on the daily. I'm not saying you are entirely wrong here but there is a lot more to it then what you post and its 100% gaslighting. But whatever gets you your stars, hooray for you!

Stretching, what? We are observing the strategy used by the media to show 1000 ways that heart attacks can be caused including high heating bills. Clearly the media just wants to inform us about heart attacks and show all the ways they can happen. There is no other reason why they would be doing that.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
so the dude that discoverd HIV
Luc Montagnier

was found dead on the 8th feb

after he said to test for HIV for those who have had 3 shots of the vaccine or more

COVID-19 pandemic In 2020, Montagnier argued that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, was man-made in a laboratory and that it might have been the result of an attempt to create a vaccine for HIV/AIDS. His allegation came after the United States had launched a probe into whether the virus came from a laboratory. According to Montagnier, the "presence of elements of HIV and germ of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally."[46] Montagnier's conclusions were rejected as hasty by the scientific community, considering the gene sequences are common among similar organisms.[11] There is no evidence indicating the novel coronavirus is a man-made virus.[9][47]

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

Stretching, what? We are observing the strategy used by the media to show 1000 ways that heart attacks can be caused including high heating bills. Clearly the media just wants to inform us about heart attacks and show all the ways they can happen. There is no other reason why they would be doing that.

Sure and maybe I'm naive, ok I am lol. Look, I don't read much into the media at all. This is only me experiencing it amongst our hospitals and clinics (15 hospitals and lots of clinics). I can tell you, the increase from a medical standpoint is merely lack of catching these heart disease patients early (or just regular heart issues). We are going to see an increase from the fact that so many have missed the routine visit. I hope for all of our sake you are wrong and I am right but as with anything I will keep an open mind. It's just not what we are discussing in the medical side of things (at least from my stand point and I work daily with doctors and nurses. Several friends are doctors as well).

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
Did he skip breakfast?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join