It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech Anti Vaxxer Dies After Deliberately Getting Covid

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Vaxxers are going to be terribly disappointed when their clock stops.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Vaxxers are going to be terribly disappointed when their clock stops.

Your right.

It's such a pain to get the back off and change the battery.
edit on 19-1-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

That's a bummer.

I wish they could have told us how she was treated (or not treated?) medically, though. I would have like to have known what regimen they put her on. That is what actually matters most here, not vaccine status, IMHO. Vaccine status is kind of a red herring!

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I don't assume there will be, I said wait for 1 to confirm reason for death.
Many countries have them when someone dies unexpectedly.

If for instance it was Pneumonia that she died of.
As Pneumonia can be caused by Bacteria, virus or aspiration perhaps it wasn't the sars-cov-2 virus but a different source.

Why do you assume the death was a result of a Sars-cov-2 infection and not
medical malpractice or
a high-profile death to encourage jabbing or
a different viral / Bacterial infection caught whilst she was immune compromised?

Many things can be assumed can't they?

So with no facts you are left with speculation.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

I don't assume there will be, I said wait for 1 to confirm reason for death.
Many countries have them when someone dies unexpectedly.

If for instance it was Pneumonia that she died of.
As Pneumonia can be caused by Bacteria, virus or aspiration perhaps it wasn't the sars-cov-2 virus but a different source.

Why do you assume the death was a result of a Sars-cov-2 infection and not
medical malpractice or
a high-profile death to encourage jabbing or
a different viral / Bacterial infection caught whilst she was immune compromised?

Many things can be assumed can't they?

So with no facts you are left with speculation.

I'll just go with what her family said.

They had first hand knowledge, after all. And are a factual source, no?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

That's a bummer.

I wish they could have told us how she was treated (or not treated?) medically, though. I would have like to have known what regimen they put her on. That is what actually matters most here, not vaccine status, IMHO. Vaccine status is kind of a red herring!

She died at home, apparently.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
How does one go about deliberately getting COVID?

Read the article, like this:

"She voluntarily exposed herself to the virus when her husband and son, both vaccinated, caught it before Christmas, Rek told public radio iRozhlas.cz."

Exposed to the virus by vaccinated family that now blame the unvaccinated for the death. Olympic level mental gymnastics going on here.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Coworker with a family of five. All boosted.

All got Covid. Three kids had very mild symptoms.

Wife had what was like a bad flu.

Coworker nearly died. A bit over weight and asthmatic as a child.

Another family all vaccinated and all got Covid except the husbands brother who is living with them and is unvaccinated. He had no symptoms and tested negative through the whole ordeal.

One department at work made up of forty people twelve unvaccinated. Ten off with Covid and one is not vaccinated.

Reading the above are you confident that the vaccine had anything to do with the outcome of the person in the news article?
edit on 1 19 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: nugget1
And now for the rest of the story:
"her Son Jan Rek told the media that she contracted the virus deliberately after continuing to live with her husband and son normally. Both her son and husband were infected but they had taken the anti covid vaccine."
"Rek has since blamed the anti-vaxxer movement for her loss, noting that his mom frequently shared anti-vaccine articles to social media. "I know exactly who influenced her," said the bereaved son, who reportedly tried to convince Horká to get immunized to no avail."

So, your family gets covid and you're supposed to just move out into the big, bad world filled with covid? She chose to stay home with her NavyVACCINATED family and take her chances. Maybe she didn't have anywhere else to go. Maybe she figured if vaccinated people can get it, there really isn't any safe place TO go.
Anger is one of the first steps in dealing with grief, and where it's directed doesn't always make a lot of sense. Poor kid.....

I thought it very interesting they are blaming the unvaccinated for her death when she supposedly got it from her vaccinated family.

Since both her son and husband, that were vaccinated, came down with the virus, It seems she would have gotten the virus whether she was vaccinated or not. And I doubt very seriously that someone that felt well and fine prior to lying down to take a nap, just dies from COVID.

None of this story makes sense. It says more to me about how far people are willing to stretch things when they have an agenda. I agree with the others when they say, it seems to be convenient that they don't include any stories of people that have dropped dead, shortly after receiving the vaccine, but they think that this is a cautionary tale.

Well, I m certainly not "blaming the unvaxxinated".

Perhaps, but those in the article you posted sure do.

Rek blamed the death on a local anti-vax movement, saying its leaders had convinced his mother against vaccination and thus had "blood on their hands". "I know exactly who influenced her... It makes me sad that she believed strangers more than her proper family," Rek said. "It wasn't just total disinformation but also views on natural immunity and antibodies acquired through infection," he added. The country of 10.7 million people announced more than 20,000 new Covid-19 infections on Tuesday.

That isn't blaming the unvaccinated, it's blaming antivaxers.

They aren't the same thing.

Yea, but she contracted Covid from people who were vaccinated.

Is it me or might they have something to do with it? Or? ...

Yep the vaccines are far more effective at reducing serious outcomes than reducing spread. I don't think that's really debated.

Unless you are directly claiming her family for catching a virus in a pandemic. That however seems a remarkably crass and stupid thing to do so I am sure that's not it.

Current conditions in Ontario hospitals show sketptically the exact opposite, perhaps that new strain beats the vaccine,

covid-19.ontario.ca...

Not when you take into account the number of people who are vaccinated. According to IHME figures, 85% of Ontario residents have at least one shot (80% fully vaxxed). That means that 5.6 times as many people have at least one shot than are unvaxxed. If vaccines had no effect on the infection, then 5.6 times as many of the vaxxed should be in the ICU as compared to the unvaxxed. But the number of people in the ICU who have one or more vax shots is only 1.3 times larger than the unvaccinated. Clearly vaccination reduces your chance of ending up in the ICU compared to being unvaxxed.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

"her Son Jan Rek told the media that she contracted the virus deliberately after continuing to live with her husband and son normally. Both her son and husband were infected but they had taken the anti covid vaccine."
"Rek has since blamed the anti-vaxxer movement for her loss, noting that his mom frequently shared anti-vaccine articles to social media. "I know exactly who influenced her," said the bereaved son, who reportedly tried to convince Horká to get immunized to no avail."

So, your family gets covid and you're supposed to just move out into the big, bad world filled with covid? She chose to stay home with her NavyVACCINATED family and take her chances. Maybe she didn't have anywhere else to go. Maybe she figured if vaccinated people can get it, there really isn't any safe place TO go.
Anger is one of the first steps in dealing with grief, and where it's directed doesn't always make a lot of sense. Poor kid.....

I thought it very interesting they are blaming the unvaccinated for her death when she supposedly got it from her vaccinated family.

Since both her son and husband, that were vaccinated, came down with the virus, It seems she would have gotten the virus whether she was vaccinated or not. And I doubt very seriously that someone that felt well and fine prior to lying down to take a nap, just dies from COVID.

None of this story makes sense. It says more to me about how far people are willing to stretch things when they have an agenda. I agree with the others when they say, it seems to be convenient that they don't include any stories of people that have dropped dead, shortly after receiving the vaccine, but they think that this is a cautionary tale.

Rek blamed the death on a local anti-vax movement, saying its leaders had convinced his mother against vaccination and thus had "blood on their hands". "I know exactly who influenced her... It makes me sad that she believed strangers more than her proper family," Rek said. "It wasn't just total disinformation but also views on natural immunity and antibodies acquired through infection," he added. The country of 10.7 million people announced more than 20,000 new Covid-19 infections on Tuesday.

Yep the vaccines are far more effective at reducing serious outcomes than reducing spread. I don't think that's really debated.

Unless you are directly claiming her family for catching a virus in a pandemic. That however seems a remarkably crass and stupid thing to do so I am sure that's not it.

Current conditions in Ontario hospitals show skeptically the exact opposite, perhaps that new strain beats the vaccine,

covid-19.ontario.ca...

Adjusted for rates of vaccination and demographics?

Actual real studies, rather cherry picking incomplete figures, shows the vaccines effectiveness.

How are those figures incomplete when it comes from Ontario's government
covid-19.ontario.ca...

Seriousness is pretty much defined by hospitalizations is it not? Unless you believe the unvaxxed are dying in their homes as well as the MSM keeping quiet about said deaths.

So we have a province of almost 15 million persons and you want to restrict and continue vaccinations when more persons in the hospital are vaccinated by the same vaccine you want to give the unvaccinated.

Not to mention it is the same kind of stats that were used to promote COVID's seriousness from the beginning.

edit on 19-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Current conditions in Ontario hospitals show sketptically the exact opposite, perhaps that new strain beats the vaccine,

covid-19.ontario.ca...

Not when you take into account the number of people who are vaccinated. According to IHME figures, 85% of Ontario residents have at least one shot (80% fully vaxxed). That means that 5.6 times as many people have at least one shot than are unvaxxed. If vaccines had no effect on the infection, then 5.6 times as many of the vaxxed should be in the ICU as compared to the unvaxxed. But the number of people in the ICU who have one or more vax shots is only 1.3 times larger than the unvaccinated. Clearly vaccination reduces your chance of ending up in the ICU compared to being unvaxxed.

Perhaps when cases were predominately Delta or other variants, but not now. For some reason, I wonder what that could be?

Pretty sure I never saw anyone use the ratio of unvaccinated to vaccinated when it was completely reversed early on. Here's how it was presented early on, no mention of the ratio of vaccinated to unvaccinated at all

toronto.citynews.ca...

edit on 19-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Coworker with a family of five. All boosted.

All got Covid. Three kids had very mild symptoms.

Wife had what was like a bad flu.

Coworker nearly died. A bit over weight and asthmatic as a child.

Another family all vaccinated and all got Covid except the husbands brother who is living with them and is unvaccinated. He had no symptoms and tested negative through the whole ordeal.

One department at work made up of forty people twelve unvaccinated. Ten off with Covid and one is not vaccinated.

Reading the above are you confident that the vaccine had anything to do with the outcome of the person in the news article?

Well, she was unvaxxed so there is that.

When you say ten "off with Covid" do you mean with serious symptoms or self isolating cos of a positive test?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The word "Vaccine" should be permanently scrubbed from the Oxford English Dictionary because it's been completely bastardized to the point of no return.

We need a new word for something that actually prevents life threatening diseases...

Make the madness stop. ✋
edit on 1912022 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Your propaganda is showing.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Your propaganda is showing.

Who's?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
The word "Vaccine" should be permanently scrubbed from the Oxford English Dictionary because it's been completely bastardized to the point of no return.

We need a new word for something that actually prevents life threatening diseases...

Make the madness stop. ✋

It's stopping here in the UK:

BBC News - Covid: Face mask rules and Covid passes to end in England
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Current conditions in Ontario hospitals show skeptically the exact opposite, perhaps that new strain beats the vaccine,

covid-19.ontario.ca...

Adjusted for rates of vaccination and demographics?

Actual real studies, rather cherry picking incomplete figures, shows the vaccines effectiveness.

How are those figures incomplete when it comes from Ontario's government
covid-19.ontario.ca...

Seriousness is pretty much defined by hospitalizations is it not? Unless you believe the unvaxxed are dying in their homes as well as the MSM keeping quiet about said deaths.

So we have a province of almost 15 million persons and you want to restrict and continue vaccinations when more persons in the hospital are vaccinated by the same vaccine you want to give the unvaccinated.

Not to mention it is the same kind of stats that were used to promote COVID's seriousness from the beginning.

I didn't say they were incomplete. However they don't tell you much about vaccine effectiveness.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

"Mom!Dad!? I'll be right back. I'm going to get syphilis from a hooker!"

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

We agree - No - they are not a factual source, they are assuming as much as you are.

No-one has reported if there was or wasn't a test for any other cause.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

"Do you count all deaths as being caused by a vaccine, if the person has had 1,2,3 or more of them?"

No. Why?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join