It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech Anti Vaxxer Dies After Deliberately Getting Covid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

After reading the thread, you're right about one thing, that is, that you have no point to make.

Unless your point is that people are in danger of contracting Covid from those who are vaxxed?

Then, after giving you Covid, they'll blame the evil anit-vaxxers?

I see your point...

edit on 1/19/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: nugget1
And now for the rest of the story:
"her Son Jan Rek told the media that she contracted the virus deliberately after continuing to live with her husband and son normally. Both her son and husband were infected but they had taken the anti covid vaccine."
"Rek has since blamed the anti-vaxxer movement for her loss, noting that his mom frequently shared anti-vaccine articles to social media. "I know exactly who influenced her," said the bereaved son, who reportedly tried to convince Horká to get immunized to no avail."

So, your family gets covid and you're supposed to just move out into the big, bad world filled with covid? She chose to stay home with her NavyVACCINATED family and take her chances. Maybe she didn't have anywhere else to go. Maybe she figured if vaccinated people can get it, there really isn't any safe place TO go.
Anger is one of the first steps in dealing with grief, and where it's directed doesn't always make a lot of sense. Poor kid.....

I thought it very interesting they are blaming the unvaccinated for her death when she supposedly got it from her vaccinated family.

Since both her son and husband, that were vaccinated, came down with the virus, It seems she would have gotten the virus whether she was vaccinated or not. And I doubt very seriously that someone that felt well and fine prior to lying down to take a nap, just dies from COVID.

None of this story makes sense. It says more to me about how far people are willing to stretch things when they have an agenda. I agree with the others when they say, it seems to be convenient that they don't include any stories of people that have dropped dead, shortly after receiving the vaccine, but they think that this is a cautionary tale.

Well, I m certainly not "blaming the unvaxxinated".

Perhaps, but those in the article you posted sure do.

Rek blamed the death on a local anti-vax movement, saying its leaders had convinced his mother against vaccination and thus had "blood on their hands". "I know exactly who influenced her... It makes me sad that she believed strangers more than her proper family," Rek said. "It wasn't just total disinformation but also views on natural immunity and antibodies acquired through infection," he added. The country of 10.7 million people announced more than 20,000 new Covid-19 infections on Tuesday.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

"her Son Jan Rek told the media that she contracted the virus deliberately after continuing to live with her husband and son normally. Both her son and husband were infected but they had taken the anti covid vaccine."
"Rek has since blamed the anti-vaxxer movement for her loss, noting that his mom frequently shared anti-vaccine articles to social media. "I know exactly who influenced her," said the bereaved son, who reportedly tried to convince Horká to get immunized to no avail."

So, your family gets covid and you're supposed to just move out into the big, bad world filled with covid? She chose to stay home with her NavyVACCINATED family and take her chances. Maybe she didn't have anywhere else to go. Maybe she figured if vaccinated people can get it, there really isn't any safe place TO go.
Anger is one of the first steps in dealing with grief, and where it's directed doesn't always make a lot of sense. Poor kid.....

I thought it very interesting they are blaming the unvaccinated for her death when she supposedly got it from her vaccinated family.

Since both her son and husband, that were vaccinated, came down with the virus, It seems she would have gotten the virus whether she was vaccinated or not. And I doubt very seriously that someone that felt well and fine prior to lying down to take a nap, just dies from COVID.

None of this story makes sense. It says more to me about how far people are willing to stretch things when they have an agenda. I agree with the others when they say, it seems to be convenient that they don't include any stories of people that have dropped dead, shortly after receiving the vaccine, but they think that this is a cautionary tale.

Rek blamed the death on a local anti-vax movement, saying its leaders had convinced his mother against vaccination and thus had "blood on their hands". "I know exactly who influenced her... It makes me sad that she believed strangers more than her proper family," Rek said. "It wasn't just total disinformation but also views on natural immunity and antibodies acquired through infection," he added. The country of 10.7 million people announced more than 20,000 new Covid-19 infections on Tuesday.

That isn't blaming the unvaccinated, it's blaming antivaxers.

They aren't the same thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I can't see where they are blaming the unvaccinated.

I thought it was pretty clear that they are blaming anti vaxxer's "disinformation".

Which is not the same thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Yea, but she contracted Covid from people who were vaccinated.

Is it me or might they have something to do with it? Or? ...

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Yep the vaccines are far more effective at reducing serious outcomes than reducing spread. I don't think that's really debated.

Unless you are directly claiming her family for catching a virus in a pandemic. That however seems a remarkably crass and stupid thing to do so I am sure that's not it.

edit on 19-1-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
How does one go about deliberately getting COVID?

Read the article, like this:

"She voluntarily exposed herself to the virus when her husband and son, both vaccinated, caught it before Christmas, Rek told public radio iRozhlas.cz."
So her husband and son , both 'vaccinated' both caught this virus anyway?? And you still think this 'vaccine' is great why ? She may have had co-morbidities that her husband and son didn't . Most so called 'deaths from covid' are really deaths with covid . The 'experts' and others who 'care so much for us' want the cases to match the 'vaccine' uptake ($$$$).

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

After reading the thread, you're right about one thing, that is, that you have no point to make.

Unless your point is that people are in danger of contracting Covid from those who are vaxxed?

Then, after giving you Covid, they'll blame the evil anit-vaxxers?

I see your point...

Apparently, not.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

"She voluntarily exposed herself to the virus when her husband and son, both vaccinated, caught it before Christmas, Rek told public radio iRozhlas.cz."
So her husband and son , both 'vaccinated' both caught this virus anyway?? And you still think this 'vaccine' is great why ? She may have had co-morbidities that her husband and son didn't . Most so called 'deaths from covid' are really deaths with covid . The 'experts' and others who 'care so much for us' want the cases to match the 'vaccine' uptake ($$$$).

Are her husband and son dead because she is?

While a single case proves nothing the overwhelming evidence is the vaccine vastly improved outcomes if you get the virus.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yep the vaccines are far more effective at reducing serious outcomes than reducing spread. I don't think that's really debated.

Unless you are directly claiming her family for catching a virus in a pandemic. That however seems a remarkably crass and stupid thing to do so I am sure that's not it.

Oh, is that what the new goalpost is? Improved outcomes? Like if you take some Nyquil and get some rest? Lol.

I think it CAN be debated actually. The more data we see, the less effective it seems the vax ever was, especially now with Omnicron.

Seems pretty crass and stupid to blame ANYONE in that case, no?
edit on 1/19/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So the article says

Two days before her death, Horka took to social media to say: "I survived... It was intense."

So she survived her sars-cov-2 infection.

What happen next? Some other aliment that has no relevance's or was just an adverse reaction to a mostly safe infection?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Oh, is that what the new goalpost is? Improved outcomes? Like if you take some Nyquil and get some rest? Lol.

Stopping people being seriously ill or dying seems to be main point behind any vaccine. I don't think we bother vaccinating if that wasn't a possible outcome.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Yes, they caught Covid. The vaxx doesn't stop that. They did not have serious symptoms which is the whole point of the Vax.

Maybe she did have co-morbidities. Maybe not

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
So the article says

Two days before her death, Horka took to social media to say: "I survived... It was intense."

What happen next? Some other aliment that has no relevance's or was just an adverse reaction to a mostly safe infection?

Yes. After 2 days she thought that.

Seems like she was wrong, or do you rule out Covid because?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Stopping people being seriously ill or dying seems to be main point behind any vaccine. I don't think we bother vaccinating if that wasn't a possible outcome.

I seem to remember when vaccines stopped you from contracting the virus to begin with...

(post by Thenail removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
So the article says

That's what it sounds like and what the evidence appears to show.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I can't see where they are blaming the unvaccinated.

I thought it was pretty clear that they are blaming anti vaxxer's "disinformation".

Which is not the same thing.

You chose to identify her as an "anti-vaxxer" in you OP title. That means (according to you) she had an agenda. Did she have an agenda against her own family? It must have been pretty tense in that household. Or you have no idea what you are talking about.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join