It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech Anti Vaxxer Dies After Deliberately Getting Covid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: nugget1
And now for the rest of the story:
"her Son Jan Rek told the media that she contracted the virus deliberately after continuing to live with her husband and son normally. Both her son and husband were infected but they had taken the anti covid vaccine."
"Rek has since blamed the anti-vaxxer movement for her loss, noting that his mom frequently shared anti-vaccine articles to social media. "I know exactly who influenced her," said the bereaved son, who reportedly tried to convince Horká to get immunized to no avail."

So, your family gets covid and you're supposed to just move out into the big, bad world filled with covid? She chose to stay home with her NavyVACCINATED family and take her chances. Maybe she didn't have anywhere else to go. Maybe she figured if vaccinated people can get it, there really isn't any safe place TO go.
Anger is one of the first steps in dealing with grief, and where it's directed doesn't always make a lot of sense. Poor kid.....

I thought it very interesting they are blaming the unvaccinated for her death when she supposedly got it from her vaccinated family.

Since both her son and husband, that were vaccinated, came down with the virus, It seems she would have gotten the virus whether she was vaccinated or not. And I doubt very seriously that someone that felt well and fine prior to lying down to take a nap, just dies from COVID.

None of this story makes sense. It says more to me about how far people are willing to stretch things when they have an agenda. I agree with the others when they say, it seems to be convenient that they don't include any stories of people that have dropped dead, shortly after receiving the vaccine, but they think that this is a cautionary tale.

Well, I m certainly not "blaming the unvaxxinated".

Perhaps, but those in the article you posted sure do.

Rek blamed the death on a local anti-vax movement, saying its leaders had convinced his mother against vaccination and thus had "blood on their hands". "I know exactly who influenced her... It makes me sad that she believed strangers more than her proper family," Rek said. "It wasn't just total disinformation but also views on natural immunity and antibodies acquired through infection," he added. The country of 10.7 million people announced more than 20,000 new Covid-19 infections on Tuesday.

I can't see where they are blaming the unvaccinated.

I thought it was pretty clear that they are blaming anti vaxxer's "disinformation".

Which is not the same thing.

You chose to identify her as an "anti-vaxxer" in you OP title. That means (according to you) she had an agenda. Did she have an agenda against her own family? It must have been pretty tense in that household. Or you have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: MykeNukem

"her Son Jan Rek told the media that she contracted the virus deliberately after continuing to live with her husband and son normally. Both her son and husband were infected but they had taken the anti covid vaccine."
"Rek has since blamed the anti-vaxxer movement for her loss, noting that his mom frequently shared anti-vaccine articles to social media. "I know exactly who influenced her," said the bereaved son, who reportedly tried to convince Horká to get immunized to no avail."

So, your family gets covid and you're supposed to just move out into the big, bad world filled with covid? She chose to stay home with her NavyVACCINATED family and take her chances. Maybe she didn't have anywhere else to go. Maybe she figured if vaccinated people can get it, there really isn't any safe place TO go.
Anger is one of the first steps in dealing with grief, and where it's directed doesn't always make a lot of sense. Poor kid.....

I thought it very interesting they are blaming the unvaccinated for her death when she supposedly got it from her vaccinated family.

Since both her son and husband, that were vaccinated, came down with the virus, It seems she would have gotten the virus whether she was vaccinated or not. And I doubt very seriously that someone that felt well and fine prior to lying down to take a nap, just dies from COVID.

None of this story makes sense. It says more to me about how far people are willing to stretch things when they have an agenda. I agree with the others when they say, it seems to be convenient that they don't include any stories of people that have dropped dead, shortly after receiving the vaccine, but they think that this is a cautionary tale.

Rek blamed the death on a local anti-vax movement, saying its leaders had convinced his mother against vaccination and thus had "blood on their hands". "I know exactly who influenced her... It makes me sad that she believed strangers more than her proper family," Rek said. "It wasn't just total disinformation but also views on natural immunity and antibodies acquired through infection," he added. The country of 10.7 million people announced more than 20,000 new Covid-19 infections on Tuesday.

That isn't blaming the unvaccinated, it's blaming antivaxers.

They aren't the same thing.

Yea, but she contracted Covid from people who were vaccinated.

Is it me or might they have something to do with it? Or? ...

Yep the vaccines are far more effective at reducing serious outcomes than reducing spread. I don't think that's really debated.

Unless you are directly claiming her family for catching a virus in a pandemic. That however seems a remarkably crass and stupid thing to do so I am sure that's not it.

Current conditions in Ontario hospitals show sketptically the exact opposite, perhaps that new strain beats the vaccine,

covid-19.ontario.ca...

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yep the vaccines are far more effective at reducing serious outcomes than reducing spread. I don't think that's really debated.

Unless you are directly claiming her family for catching a virus in a pandemic. That however seems a remarkably crass and stupid thing to do so I am sure that's not it.

Oh, is that what the new goalpost is? Improved outcomes? Like if you take some Nyquil and get some rest? Lol.

Seems pretty crass and stupid to blame ANYONE in that case, no?

Stopping people being seriously ill or dying seems to be main point behind any vaccine. I don't think we bother vaccinating if that wasn't a possible outcome.

I seem to remember when vaccines stopped you from contracting the virus to begin with...

Many vaccines aren't sterilizing.

The Covid ones are not unique in this.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

No information to suggest it was due to her sars-cov-2 infection.
So do we trust the person reporting on their health or the speculation of uninformed know nothing newspaper and an angry son who probably feels guilty for infecting his mum?

As another member posted wait for an official autopsy report.

Do you count all deaths as being caused by a vaccine, if the person has had 1,2,3 or more of them?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Current conditions in Ontario hospitals show sketptically the exact opposite, perhaps that new strain beats the vaccine,

covid-19.ontario.ca...

Adjusted for rates of vaccination and demographics?

Actual real studies, rather cherry picking incomplete figures, shows the vaccines effectiveness.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

No information to suggest it was due to her sars-cov-2 infection.
So do we trust the person reporting on their health or the speculation of uninformed know nothing newspaper and an angry son who probably feels guilty for infecting his mum?

As another member posted wait for an official autopsy report.

Do you count all deaths as being caused by a vaccine, if the person has had 1,2,3 or more of them?

Why do you assume there will be an autopsy?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I thought it was pretty clear that they are blaming anti vaxxer's "disinformation".

I am sorry.

It has become so common place for many here at ATS to make the assumption that unvaccinated is synonymous with being an anti-vaxxer, that I made an inaccurate statement.

I am very pleased to see that assumption is being corrected around here.

Thank you both.

edit on 19-1-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

You chose to identify her as an "anti-vaxxer" in you OP title. That means (according to you) she had an agenda. Did she have an agenda against her own family? It must have been pretty tense in that household. Or you have no idea what you are talking about.

Or, you didn't read the article?

No doubt, according to you, her family have no idea what they are talking about either?
edit on 19-1-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Oh, is that what the new goalpost is? Improved outcomes? Like if you take some Nyquil and get some rest? Lol.

Seems pretty crass and stupid to blame ANYONE in that case, no?

Stopping people being seriously ill or dying seems to be main point behind any vaccine. I don't think we bother vaccinating if that wasn't a possible outcome.

I seem to remember when vaccines stopped you from contracting the virus to begin with...

Many vaccines aren't sterilizing.

The Covid ones are not unique in this.

No one said they were. There are many less than ideal substances that I choose not to put into my body.

Fake (obviously ineffective at least) vaccines are one of those substances.

(post by Thenail removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I am sorry.

It has become so common place for many here at ATS to make the assumption that unvaccinated is synonymous with being an anti-vaxxer, that I made an inaccurate statement.

Thank you both.

Most unvaccinated aren't antivaxers. Getting vaccinated should be an informed personal decision.

I considers antivaxers to be those who spread lies and misinformation to influence people not to get vaccines.
edit on 19-1-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

covid-19.ontario.ca...

Yup, this and Chaotic's latest part 2 thread are some of the data I'm talking about.

Numbers speak volumes.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

So, your family gets covid and you're supposed to just move out into the big, bad world filled with covid? She chose to stay home with her VACCINATED family and take her chances. Maybe she didn't have anywhere else to go. Maybe she figured if vaccinated people can get it, there really isn't any safe place TO go.

Her son, Jan? Who the hell names their boy "Jan"?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I am sorry.

Thank you both.

Most unvaccinated aren't antivaxers. Getting vaccinated should be an informed personal decision.

I considers antivaxers to be those who spread lies and misinformation to influence people not to get vaccines.

What do you call those that spread lies and misinformation to influence people to get vaccines?

I totally agree that it should be an informed personal decision, free of coercion and punishment. I also agree that unvaccinated does not mean a person is an anti-vaxxer. Unfortunately, many do not seem to agree with us.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

So, your family gets covid and you're supposed to just move out into the big, bad world filled with covid? She chose to stay home with her VACCINATED family and take her chances. Maybe she didn't have anywhere else to go. Maybe she figured if vaccinated people can get it, there really isn't any safe place TO go.

Not heard of Jan Michael Vincent? Jan Hammer?

It's a common Czech name for boys.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I am sorry.

Thank you both.

What do you call those that spread lies and misinformation to influence people to get vaccines?

I totally agree that it should be an informed personal decision, free of coercion and punishment. I also agree that unvaccinated does not mean a person is an anti-vaxxer. Unfortunately, many do not seem to agree with us.

Well, I agree. It's obvious.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Those crazy Czechs, next they will be wanting their own language.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join