It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech Anti Vaxxer Dies After Deliberately Getting Covid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

And your point is? This does # all to dissuade me, much like other risks like traveling via car with inattentive morons playing on their phones while driving.

The tangible risk is still there, but it does not dissuade me from getting from Point A to Point B. Someone in the numerical minority tally of the dead does not make my active choices for me.

Come get some, Rona, may the stronger organic life form win (thus far, that is consistently moi)

Why do I have to have a point? I'm just posting the story.

You fell for a lie, a blocked windpipe is not covid. Since when is choking to death a side effect of covid?

You may want to reconsider what your stance & reasons are for buying into the anti-vax dead girl claim. Clearly, drowning while swimming must also be a rona result.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

originally posted by: seedofchucky

Why can't i find the cause of death ?

On Sunday morning, the day she died, Ms Horka said she was feeling better and dressed to go for a walk. But then her back started hurting, so she went to lie down in her bedroom.

"In about 10 minutes it was all over," her son said. "She choked to death".

so she died with covid . Not from covid. I'll wait for autopsy .. Story makes no sense. When it usually doesn't make sense. Its because key details are left out . What are her co-mo

No my friend in their world all deaths since February or March 2020 were definitely, definitely COVID.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
And now for the rest of the story:
"her Son Jan Rek told the media that she contracted the virus deliberately after continuing to live with her husband and son normally. Both her son and husband were infected but they had taken the anti covid vaccine."
"Rek has since blamed the anti-vaxxer movement for her loss, noting that his mom frequently shared anti-vaccine articles to social media. "I know exactly who influenced her," said the bereaved son, who reportedly tried to convince Horká to get immunized to no avail."

So, your family gets covid and you're supposed to just move out into the big, bad world filled with covid? She chose to stay home with her VACCINATED family and take her chances. Maybe she didn't have anywhere else to go. Maybe she figured if vaccinated people can get it, there really isn't any safe place TO go.
Anger is one of the first steps in dealing with grief, and where it's directed doesn't always make a lot of sense. Poor kid.....

edit on 30000001212America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

And your point is? This does # all to dissuade me, much like other risks like traveling via car with inattentive morons playing on their phones while driving.

The tangible risk is still there, but it does not dissuade me from getting from Point A to Point B. Someone in the numerical minority tally of the dead does not make my active choices for me.

Come get some, Rona, may the stronger organic life form win (thus far, that is consistently moi)

You fell for a lie, a blocked windpipe is not covid. Since when is choking to death a side effect of covid?

You may want to reconsider what your stance & reasons are for buying into the anti-vax dead girl claim. Clearly, drowning while swimming must also be a rona result.

Where does it say anything about a blocked windpipe? English is not their first language.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I quoted how and why she got it, so you missed that bit out.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

That's too bad. People who are against guns get shot by guns too. Not a fair world we live in, is it.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Where does it say anything about a blocked windpipe? English is not their first language.

Did he really just ask this while trying to be serious? Blocked windpipes don't result in choking & lack of oxygen and stuff anymore?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

On Sunday morning, the day she died, Ms Horka said she was feeling better and dressed to go for a walk. But then her back started hurting, so she went to lie down in her bedroom.

so she died with covid . Not from covid. I'll wait for autopsy .. Story makes no sense. When it usually doesn't make sense. Its because key details are left out . What are her co-mo

“She choked to death”
Maybe a ham sandwich but the OP has to push an agenda.

Like, anti vaxxers are not pushing an agenda?

Which agenda is that ? I don't want your forced experimental medicine ?

Yup ..i'm against medical fascism ... Lock me up

I have always said I believe it's a personal choice. But you assume away.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Did he really just ask this while trying to be serious? Blocked windpipes don't result in choking & lack of oxygen and stuff anymore?

Where does it mention a blocked windpipe?

Like I said, English is not their first language.

Why take it so literally?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!
OR the Corner Pub!!!!!

All rules for POLITE debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It
Go after the ball not the player.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

So you know for a fact that COVID caused her tissue to swell and choke her to death

Causes and symptoms
There are three reasons why people choke. These are:
mechanical obstruction
tissue swelling
crushing of the trachea.

Seriously what's weird is the breathing and respiratory issues usually happen early on, not when somebody is starting to feel better and on the mend.

Sounds like it came on so fast, like an allergic reaction
edit on 19-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Well, her family does not seem to be under any doubt.

Please don't just attack the source. Like I said, it's covered by lots of different sources.

Her family not having doubt has no bearing on what actually happened, unfortunately.
And I've got experience and an opinion on that source and I shared it... I will do so whenever / however I please. It was an aside, however.

edit on 19-1-2022 by StrangeCottageCheese because: clarity

link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: RazorV66

“She choked to death”
Maybe a ham sandwich but the OP has to push an agenda.

Like, anti vaxxers are not pushing an agenda?

what is an anti vaxxer? Is that someone who is against all vaccines from birth, of is it some new DERP word for someone who doesn't want the brand new, only tested for a year "vaccine" that doesn't appear to do much to stop the new variant of this virus? Are you aware of natural immunity? It's when you have had this already and your body produces the same response the vaccine is supposed to.

Are you an anti thinker?

Yeah, join in the inevitable ad hominems, how predictable.

so you can't explain the term you used, or you won't? (hint, one means you don't know, the other means you don't care)

link   

originally posted by: nugget1
"her Son Jan Rek told the media that she contracted the virus deliberately after continuing to live with her husband and son normally. Both her son and husband were infected but they had taken the anti covid vaccine."
"Rek has since blamed the anti-vaxxer movement for her loss, noting that his mom frequently shared anti-vaccine articles to social media. "I know exactly who influenced her," said the bereaved son, who reportedly tried to convince Horká to get immunized to no avail."

So, your family gets covid and you're supposed to just move out into the big, bad world filled with covid? She chose to stay home with her NavyVACCINATED family and take her chances. Maybe she didn't have anywhere else to go. Maybe she figured if vaccinated people can get it, there really isn't any safe place TO go.
Anger is one of the first steps in dealing with grief, and where it's directed doesn't always make a lot of sense. Poor kid.....

I thought it very interesting they are blaming the unvaccinated for her death when she supposedly got it from her vaccinated family.

Since both her son and husband, that were vaccinated, came down with the virus, It seems she would have gotten the virus whether she was vaccinated or not. And I doubt very seriously that someone that felt well and fine prior to lying down to take a nap, just dies from COVID.

None of this story makes sense. It says more to me about how far people are willing to stretch things when they have an agenda. I agree with the others when they say, it seems to be convenient that they don't include any stories of people that have dropped dead, shortly after receiving the vaccine, but they think that this is a cautionary tale.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: nugget1

So, your family gets covid and you're supposed to just move out into the big, bad world filled with covid? She chose to stay home with her NavyVACCINATED family and take her chances. Maybe she didn't have anywhere else to go. Maybe she figured if vaccinated people can get it, there really isn't any safe place TO go.

I thought it very interesting they are blaming the unvaccinated for her death when she supposedly got it from her vaccinated family.

Since both her son and husband, that were vaccinated, came down with the virus, It seems she would have gotten the virus whether she was vaccinated or not. And I doubt very seriously that someone that felt well and fine prior to lying down to take a nap, just dies from COVID.

None of this story makes sense. It says more to me about how far people are willing to stretch things when they have an agenda. I agree with the others when they say, it seems to be convenient that they don't include any stories of people that have dropped dead, shortly after receiving the vaccine, but they think that this is a cautionary tale.

Well, I m certainly not "blaming the unvaxxinated".

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

I quoted how and why she got it, so you missed that bit out.

And I quoted she got it from living at home with her VACCINATED family instead of finding someplace else to be where she would be safe with all the other VACCINATED people.
You're quite the right fighter. You stir up s# then pretend that isn't your intention, and deflect whenever somebody hits you with facts you don't want to hear. There's a name for that type of personality trait.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

knowing that for people under 65 that are in decent shape, this virus is not very deadly, even less so recently with the Omicron variant, it seems odd that this person would die after being infected, and feeling better. Usually people are hospitalized and intubated if they are in bad shape and it takes a while for them to die. Dying in your sleep doesn't seem like something covid would cause on such short notice.

But as long as there is an "unvaxxed" person to ridicule, all it right with the world.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join