It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech Anti Vaxxer Dies After Deliberately Getting Covid

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: nugget1
And now for the rest of the story:
"her Son Jan Rek told the media that she contracted the virus deliberately after continuing to live with her husband and son normally. Both her son and husband were infected but they had taken the anti covid vaccine."
"Rek has since blamed the anti-vaxxer movement for her loss, noting that his mom frequently shared anti-vaccine articles to social media. "I know exactly who influenced her," said the bereaved son, who reportedly tried to convince Horká to get immunized to no avail."

So, your family gets covid and you're supposed to just move out into the big, bad world filled with covid? She chose to stay home with her NavyVACCINATED family and take her chances. Maybe she didn't have anywhere else to go. Maybe she figured if vaccinated people can get it, there really isn't any safe place TO go.
Anger is one of the first steps in dealing with grief, and where it's directed doesn't always make a lot of sense. Poor kid.....

I thought it very interesting they are blaming the unvaccinated for her death when she supposedly got it from her vaccinated family.

Since both her son and husband, that were vaccinated, came down with the virus, It seems she would have gotten the virus whether she was vaccinated or not. And I doubt very seriously that someone that felt well and fine prior to lying down to take a nap, just dies from COVID.

None of this story makes sense. It says more to me about how far people are willing to stretch things when they have an agenda. I agree with the others when they say, it seems to be convenient that they don't include any stories of people that have dropped dead, shortly after receiving the vaccine, but they think that this is a cautionary tale.

Well, I m certainly not "blaming the unvaxxinated".

Perhaps, but those in the article you posted sure do.

Rek blamed the death on a local anti-vax movement, saying its leaders had convinced his mother against vaccination and thus had "blood on their hands". "I know exactly who influenced her... It makes me sad that she believed strangers more than her proper family," Rek said. "It wasn't just total disinformation but also views on natural immunity and antibodies acquired through infection," he added. The country of 10.7 million people announced more than 20,000 new Covid-19 infections on Tuesday.

That isn't blaming the unvaccinated, it's blaming antivaxers.

They aren't the same thing.

Yea, but she contracted Covid from people who were vaccinated.

Is it me or might they have something to do with it? Or? ...

Yep the vaccines are far more effective at reducing serious outcomes than reducing spread. I don't think that's really debated.

Unless you are directly claiming her family for catching a virus in a pandemic. That however seems a remarkably crass and stupid thing to do so I am sure that's not it.

Current conditions in Ontario hospitals show skeptically the exact opposite, perhaps that new strain beats the vaccine,

covid-19.ontario.ca...

Adjusted for rates of vaccination and demographics?

Actual real studies, rather cherry picking incomplete figures, shows the vaccines effectiveness.

How are those figures incomplete when it comes from Ontario's government
covid-19.ontario.ca...

Seriousness is pretty much defined by hospitalizations is it not? Unless you believe the unvaxxed are dying in their homes as well as the MSM keeping quiet about said deaths.

So we have a province of almost 15 million persons and you want to restrict and continue vaccinations when more persons in the hospital are vaccinated by the same vaccine you want to give the unvaccinated.

Not to mention it is the same kind of stats that were used to promote COVID's seriousness from the beginning.

I didn't say they were incomplete. However they don't tell you much about vaccine effectiveness.

Actual real studies, rather cherry pickingincomplete figures, shows the vaccines effectiveness.
edit on 19-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Not making any assumptions- stating her death, like many others, has not been scientifically proven to have been caused by the sars-cov-2 infection morphing into a Covid-19 disease.

You seem to jumping on the cause being suggested by untrained people.
Merely holding you to the same standard you would expect if someone said Ivermectin cured them.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Some of the responses show how anti vaxxers can be just as entrentched in their own ideology. I think that's what OP story shows.

Some anti vaxxers think covid us a weak virus that can't hurt anyone and a 57 year old paid the price of being naive and thinking ut can't hurt them.

Im not pro vaccine either. It's just obvious people like to take a stance and refuse to consider any opposing views.

Propaganda on both sides.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

Lots of fully vaxxed pro vaxxers have died after accidently catching Covid

And lots have died from the vax

What is a lot? This last year about 80%+ of those in hospitals are unvacced. I'm not making a statement to get the vaccine or not, but when you look at the local hospital levels its the unvacced getting the worst of it. Personally I don't care, its their choice.

So even looking at recent data with the Omnicron surge here is data from Oregon for the two weeks of Dec 26 to Jan 8 that shows the vaccine is still somewhat effective. What further makes the unvacced picture look worst is most of the vacced going to the hospital are a higher risk group of older people and/or with other illnesses while it is even more damning that the unvacced only make up about 35% of the Oregon population now, but 70+ in the hospitals. In other words... If everyone was vacced there would only be about 10 to 12 people in the hospital in those two weeks and not 45.

edit on 20-1-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: nugget1
And now for the rest of the story:
"her Son Jan Rek told the media that she contracted the virus deliberately after continuing to live with her husband and son normally. Both her son and husband were infected but they had taken the anti covid vaccine."
"Rek has since blamed the anti-vaxxer movement for her loss, noting that his mom frequently shared anti-vaccine articles to social media. "I know exactly who influenced her," said the bereaved son, who reportedly tried to convince Horká to get immunized to no avail."

So, your family gets covid and you're supposed to just move out into the big, bad world filled with covid? She chose to stay home with her NavyVACCINATED family and take her chances. Maybe she didn't have anywhere else to go. Maybe she figured if vaccinated people can get it, there really isn't any safe place TO go.
Anger is one of the first steps in dealing with grief, and where it's directed doesn't always make a lot of sense. Poor kid.....

I thought it very interesting they are blaming the unvaccinated for her death when she supposedly got it from her vaccinated family.

Since both her son and husband, that were vaccinated, came down with the virus, It seems she would have gotten the virus whether she was vaccinated or not. And I doubt very seriously that someone that felt well and fine prior to lying down to take a nap, just dies from COVID.

None of this story makes sense. It says more to me about how far people are willing to stretch things when they have an agenda. I agree with the others when they say, it seems to be convenient that they don't include any stories of people that have dropped dead, shortly after receiving the vaccine, but they think that this is a cautionary tale.

Well, I m certainly not "blaming the unvaxxinated".

Perhaps, but those in the article you posted sure do.

Rek blamed the death on a local anti-vax movement, saying its leaders had convinced his mother against vaccination and thus had "blood on their hands". "I know exactly who influenced her... It makes me sad that she believed strangers more than her proper family," Rek said. "It wasn't just total disinformation but also views on natural immunity and antibodies acquired through infection," he added. The country of 10.7 million people announced more than 20,000 new Covid-19 infections on Tuesday.

That isn't blaming the unvaccinated, it's blaming antivaxers.

They aren't the same thing.

Yea, but she contracted Covid from people who were vaccinated.

Is it me or might they have something to do with it? Or? ...

Yep the vaccines are far more effective at reducing serious outcomes than reducing spread. I don't think that's really debated.

Unless you are directly claiming her family for catching a virus in a pandemic. That however seems a remarkably crass and stupid thing to do so I am sure that's not it.

Current conditions in Ontario hospitals show skeptically the exact opposite, perhaps that new strain beats the vaccine,

covid-19.ontario.ca...

Actual real studies, rather cherry picking incomplete figures, shows the vaccines effectiveness.

How are those figures incomplete when it comes from Ontario's government
covid-19.ontario.ca...

Seriousness is pretty much defined by hospitalizations is it not? Unless you believe the unvaxxed are dying in their homes as well as the MSM keeping quiet about said deaths.

So we have a province of almost 15 million persons and you want to restrict and continue vaccinations when more persons in the hospital are vaccinated by the same vaccine you want to give the unvaccinated.

Not to mention it is the same kind of stats that were used to promote COVID's seriousness from the beginning.

I didn't say they were incomplete. However they don't tell you much about vaccine effectiveness.

Actual real studies, rather cherry pickingincomplete figures, shows the vaccines effectiveness.

Your right I worded that badly.

Incomplete as in don't tell the whole story , not incomplete as in missing data.

Hospitalization rates by vaccine status don't tell you if the vaccines work or not in isolation. The correct way to sssessing effectiveness is to look at relative hospitalization rates between comparable population groups. When done this way it consistently shows them to be effective.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

There are lots of sources for this out there, here's just one:

If this was a common occurrence it would be harped on by the news every day all day.

This is silly. 40k+ usually die from the flu every year.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

We agree - No - they are not a factual source, they are assuming as much as you are.

No-one has reported if there was or wasn't a test for any other cause.

You seem to be the one making lots of assumptions?

The family had first hand knowledge. Why diss them?

so the family are all doctors? they have degrees in virology? I mean, if that were the case, their informed opinion would be great. but if they are just people, they would have as valid an opinion as anyone here given the same information. And given the information we have here, she got covid, got better, then died of choking to death. And the family blames the unvaccinated.

so much DERP.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

We agree - No - they are not a factual source, they are assuming as much as you are.

so the family are all doctors? they have degrees in virology? I mean, if that were the case, their informed opinion would be great. but if they are just people, they would have as valid an opinion as anyone here given the same information. And given the information we have here, she got covid, got better, then died of choking to death. And the family blames the unvaccinated.

so much DERP.

I feel sorry for the family. It is common for people to look for anything and everything to blame, when a loved one dies without warning.

It is one of the hardest parts of my job. Helping victims of trauma, and their family members get through the shock, the pain, the fear, and the guilt, when a family member is a victim of trauma, or dies unexpectedly.

They have to make sense out of it to be able to move on. Some blame themselves. Many blame others. It is one of the more human things that people do when they are grieving.

It may not make any difference if they are provided proof that their loved one died of other causes. Once their minds has settled on a reason they can hold on to, ground their grief, they may never let go.

I have a family member that was convinced her infant that died with SIDS, died because another family member, that never even saw the child, and lived miles away, had put a curse on her. That was over sixty years ago, and she still believes it, because it is the only thing that makes sense to her, and brings her some kind of reasoning for something she can never accept.

Family can't always be relied on for rational non bias reporting. We never dismiss what they say, we just don't rely on it.

edit on 20-1-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Must. Live. In. Fear.

Nah, pass. Peddle your garbage elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so much DERP.

Then I assume the same level of DERP applies to claims about individuals dying from the vaccines?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

An anti vaxxer has died after deliberately contracting it, apparently to gain immunity.

Hana Horka, 57, was a famous folk singer.

Her family blame anti vaxxers for her death.

There are lots of sources for this out there, here's just one:

www.news24.com...

And your point?

Elderly man collapses, dies shortly after getting COVID-19 vaccine at Javits Center

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There was a pretty sad obituary in the paper last week. In part, it read:
"Jane Doe, 45 (obviously not her real name) passed away after 20 minutes in the ER of XXX Memorial hospital while staff tried to find an available ICU bed in (they listed three neighboring states) with family by her side. She died from Covid 19 caused by all of the selfish people who have refused to get vaccinated."

It went on to describe the usual life accomplishments, and a few paragraphs done proudly mentioned what a trouper she was for having survived stage 4 breast cancer that had been diagnosed nearly twelve months ago.

People are hurting everywhere, and it's hard to think rationally when one is in so much emotional pain. It's so sad to see lies and propaganda filling people with bitterness and hate. Those kinds of emotions poison the vessel that carries them.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Not Your Typical Anti-Masker Kicked Off Plane

edit on 20-1-2022 by Erno86 because: added vid

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

And?

People die every day.

People with the Vax die, People without the Vax die.

People that don't wear seat belts die, just the same as those that do.

Same with helmets.

What are you trying to prove here?

Not trying to prove anything, it is what it is. What are you trying to prove?

Don't worry about it. They get mad when you tell them facts. It goes against their anti-vax agenda.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

How’s your boy Justin doing? Is he not spreading enough hate for you?

Can you explain using some of your facts how delta and moronicon spread all over the globe so quickly?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Triple post - deleted
edit on 1 20 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Triple post - deleted

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

We have families where there is only one remaining person unvaccinated being berated by their own family members. Do you think those other family members took the vaccine for fun? They did so because they believe in it.

Acting like their opinion has any weight on the cause of death is nonsensical, dishonest by intent almost. She had a good reason, her own reasons to not get that jab. That the media and you now have found this free meal to run with... and you certainly wasted no time bringing this here.

I wonder why, maybe it's to prove something to us all? That this case is the ultimate killer argument? No, the reality is this:

It's rather sad that the death of someone is utilized like this, repeatedly, with GLEE and a smiling eye. The discussions about her are outrageous, she's dead, she can't defend and the media is using her against what she believed in. As well as the other discussions.

If that's not twisted, cruel, heartless and very much lacking respect of a dead person... IDK, what is it? There is a reason why we have more articles and forum threads like yours about how "dumb unvaccinated" die.

Bring me only 1 thread here where someone did the same as you, where someone used the same logic as you, to shun someone AFTER DEATH to make a political point about how dumb vaccinated are.

And if you find that one, I will give you two hundred (200) threads that make yours look like a statistical anomaly.

Seriously, no shame at all. Pfui Teufel.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
When one points a finger at another , three fingers are pointing back at that person .

edit on 1/20/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Sounds like she had some kind of issue with something like a blood clot somewhere. It may or may not be related to the virus. A sore back can come from a clot or from a kidney that got blocked and ruptured, it depends where the pain was located, lots of people get back pain from a gulbladder problem too, the increase in risk of dying from a gall bladder that ruptures is increased by exercise too. After having covid, it is important to take it easy and not exercise for at least a week past symptoms, the chance of a heart condition similar to the heart conditions from the vaccine is elevated, don't push your luck.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join