It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech Anti Vaxxer Dies After Deliberately Getting Covid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: seedofchucky
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Why can't i find the cause of death ?

On Sunday morning, the day she died, Ms Horka said she was feeling better and dressed to go for a walk. But then her back started hurting, so she went to lie down in her bedroom.

"In about 10 minutes it was all over," her son said. "She choked to death".

so she died with covid . Not from covid. I'll wait for autopsy .. Story makes no sense. When it usually doesn't make sense. Its because key details are left out . What are her co-mo

“She choked to death”
Maybe a ham sandwich but the OP has to push an agenda.

The OP is posting a story. They are not saying that unvaccinated people are bad. If you’re not mature enough to see things that you disagree with, then that is your problem and you along with the billions of others that are the same should seek help!

Exactly. So much easier to play the man, not the ball.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

A few things that jump out about this story.
That she died after a social media post that she beat covid.
That she died very quickly (15 min), after feeling good enough to dress for a walk, days after that post.
All the cov deaths I've heard of were gradually incapacitated until death.
No mention in either article of how influential or outspoken against vax she was.
The Daily Beast seems pleased with her death.

www.bbc.com...
www.thedailybeast.com...

edit on 19-1-2022 by VinMan because: eta

(post by RazorV66 removed for a manners violation)
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

On Sunday morning, the day she died, Ms Horka said she was feeling better and dressed to go for a walk. But then her back started hurting, so she went to lie down in her bedroom.

so she died with covid . Not from covid. I'll wait for autopsy .. Story makes no sense. When it usually doesn't make sense. Its because key details are left out . What are her co-mo

“She choked to death”

Like, anti vaxxers are not pushing an agenda?

Pushing against an agenda is not the same thing.

(post by AcrobaticDreams removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

An anti vaxxer has died after deliberately contracting it, apparently to gain immunity.

www.news24.com...

How do they know she got COVID, if the test doesn't work for that purpose? The tests are absolutely useless, except to those who seek to make their profits from them...

Also, I'm from South Africa...

News24 is just leftist propaganda. Only useful if you need to know about upcoming power-cuts; or if you need an indication of what the government is up to again (based on their narrative)...

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: StrangeCottageCheese

An anti vaxxer has died after deliberately contracting it, apparently to gain immunity.

www.news24.com...

How do they know she got COVID, if the test doesn't work for that purpose? The tests are absolutely useless, except to those who seek to make their profits from them...

Also, I'm from South Africa...

News24 is just leftist propaganda. Only useful if you need to know about upcoming power-cuts; or if you need an indication of what the government is up to again (based on their narrative)...

Well, her family does not seem to be under any doubt.

Please don't just attack the source. Like I said, it's covered by lots of different sources.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

And your point is? This does # all to dissuade me, much like other risks like traveling via car with inattentive morons playing on their phones while driving.

The tangible risk is still there, but it does not dissuade me from getting from Point A to Point B. Someone in the numerical minority tally of the dead does not make my active choices for me.

Come get some, Rona, may the stronger organic life form win (thus far, that is consistently moi)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

“She choked to death”

Pushing against an agenda is not the same thing.

Yes, it is.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Hana Horka, 57, was a famous folk singer.

Her family blame anti vaxxers for her death.

There are lots of sources for this out there, here's just one:

www.news24.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

“She choked to death”

The OP is posting a story. They are not saying that unvaccinated people are bad. If you’re not mature enough to see things that you disagree with, then that is your problem and you along with the billions of others that are the same should seek help!

Cool story but check his posting history.
You would think he was Fauci, he loves the “vaccine” so much.

Rubbish. I'm a Brit and don't even follow what your Faucci says.

I have never told people to get the vaz, it's a personal choice.

If you've checked my history please hiv an example of me loving the Vax.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Ok, and upon reading further, THE WOMAN CHOKED TO DEATH, SHE DID NOT DIE OF COVID.

Holy shizola, knock it off & go home, you're either drunk, Chicken Little-ing, or both.
edit on 1/19/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

And your point is? This does # all to dissuade me, much like other risks like traveling via car with inattentive morons playing on their phones while driving.

The tangible risk is still there, but it does not dissuade me from getting from Point A to Point B. Someone in the numerical minority tally of the dead does not make my active choices for me.

Come get some, Rona, may the stronger organic life form win (thus far, that is consistently moi)

Why do I have to have a point? I'm just posting the story.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

“She choked to death”

what is an anti vaxxer? Is that someone who is against all vaccines from birth, of is it some new DERP word for someone who doesn't want the brand new, only tested for a year "vaccine" that doesn't appear to do much to stop the new variant of this virus? Are you aware of natural immunity? It's when you have had this already and your body produces the same response the vaccine is supposed to.

Are you an anti thinker?

link   

I'm not trying to prove a damn thing, I asked you the question.

You started a thread about an unvaxed person dying and I replied "and?"

People die, we all die. What's the point of your thread?

link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: Nyiah

Ok, and upon reading further, THE WOMAN CHOKED TO DEATH, SHE DID NOT DIE OF COVID.

Holy shizola, knock it off & go home, you're either drunk, Chicken Little-ing, or both.

Choked to death due to Covid.

Ask her family, they seem pretty clear.

Nice ad hominem.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

I'm not trying to prove a damn thing, I asked you the question.

You started a thread about an unvaxed person dying and I replied "and?"

People die, we all die. What's the point of your thread?

There isn't one. Just the story. It is what it is.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

“She choked to death”

what is an anti vaxxer? Is that someone who is against all vaccines from birth, of is it some new DERP word for someone who doesn't want the brand new, only tested for a year "vaccine" that doesn't appear to do much to stop the new variant of this virus? Are you aware of natural immunity? It's when you have had this already and your body produces the same response the vaccine is supposed to.

Are you an anti thinker?

Yeah, join in the inevitable ad hominems, how predictable.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I just can't see the point in intentionally getting a rna type virus it's not the chicken pox you won't be protected for life its just unnecessary suffering

I'm going to go out and get Norovirus (stomach flu also a rna virus) now so I'll be immune ... saied no one ever
edit on 19-1-2022 by markovian because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join