It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA docs reveal Pfizer shot caused avalanche of miscarriages, stillborn babies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You

Except that most of Pfizer's history relates to bribery,

Seems you ignore what is posted too

originally posted by: neutronflux

I guess people wouldn’t lie when billions are at stake, and guaranteed mandated market.

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History

Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing

WASHINGTON – American pharmaceutical giant Pfizer Inc. and its subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn Company Inc. (hereinafter together "Pfizer") have agreed to pay $2.3 billion, the largest health care fraud settlement in the history of the Department of Justice, to resolve criminal and civil liability arising from the illegal promotion of certain pharmaceutical products, the Justice Department announced today.

www.justice.gov...

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Still waiting on this gem.

Please tell us more about your hermetically sealed mask you wear for covid….

Since your still posting, I guess you haven’t been wearing one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

—-
Hint. This is where you go back into hiding under your bridge.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is old v-safe pregnancy register data that's been public for months and wasn't a study conducted by Pfizer. No increase in miscarriage rates was detected and many independent studies have been found and this claim from LFS was proven to be completely fabricated/done by people who have clearly never read a scientific paper in their life and think total duration of human foetal development from conception to birth lasts less than three months (entire duration of the initial prelim study Dec 2020 - 28th Feb 2021).

The original paper/study was published in NEJM last April and LIfesitenews/natural news/other well known anti-vax/anti-science/anti-mathematics sites were making the same false claims about it causing a rise in miscarriages back then. Infact all lifesitenews have done is reprinted thneir fake story from 30th June and copy that they had to retract as it was a load of nonsense that claimed pregnancgy lasts less than three months in humans and copy and pasted in a load of nonsense/lies about the judges ruling from the FDA/FOIA requests case that was disproven a few months back.

Original fake LifeSiteNews story from 30th June
Link

Original fake story from Lifesitenews pulled on 1st July after they were mocked for claiming human pregancy lasts less than 3 months: lifesite fake news

The actual paper copy and pasted in the fake 'Pfizer documents'

Independent Royal College of OB+GYN showing third trimester vaccination led to better neonatal/pregnancy outcomes for mother and child compared to unvaccinated group.

UK study

edit on 26-12-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

What do you think of the effect the vaccine has on female menstruation? I've heard women say this is more likely to be the reason why they wouldn't receive a jab if pregnant.

For the record, in my small circle, I know of 5 people injured/affected negatively by the vaccine -

One male, blood clot in leg resulted in amputation.
One female hospitalised for 3 days with severe, debilitating migraines.
One female had full body spams for 24 hours after 1st vaccine which then subsided.
One male left with heart flutters, racing heartrate and chest pain, still ongoing.
One female (approx 60 yrs old) had back spasms immediately after vaccine, still ongoing.
All others were aged 30-40.

I know of one person hospitalised due to covid - no icu, but required oxygen for 1 evening then sent home. Age 40 and vaccinated.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

—-
This guy is a known pharma shill. I’m not sure why anyone bothers to reply to him anymore.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Here's the thing though, we have 238 pregnancies that we don't know the outcome to. If most of those produced health babies then the numbers are in line with what is expected.

So... 10% dead babies is all good with you.

Sick. You are sick, sick, sick.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

—-
This guy is a known pharma shill. I’m not sure why anyone bothers to reply to him anymore.

Correct, but you get in trouble for pointing that out.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: 727Sky

How do you FOIA a private company?

You can’t, thus they FOIA’d the FDA for the documents used for the emergency approval of the so-called vaccines.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Xtrozero

The Pfizer shot hospitalized my Uncle.

Please pardon my cynicism.

Name and number on the vears system, or it didnt happen.

My uncle didn't have the shot and now he's a Democrat, coincidence?

You're far more ignorant than the unclean masses you think you have the high ground over.

My Uncle got the Pfizer shot back in February. Within 2 hours his piss turned brown and he couldn't hold liquids or solids. The following morning he was admitted to the Intensive Care Unit.

Believe what you want. You're a f#king Tool anyway.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The Pfizer shot hospitalized my Uncle.

Please pardon my cynicism.

Don't really care, pardon mine.

Good for you...

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2
Can see a Class Law Suit coming.
edit on 27-12-2021 by mammothtank because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Considering upwards of 20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage in the 1st trimester, 10% is actually a really good number.

Obviously I wish miscarriages didn't exist but I live in reality.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Here's the thing though, we have 238 pregnancies that we don't know the outcome to. If most of those produced health babies then the numbers are in line with what is expected.

About 10-20% of pregnancies end with a miscarriage in the first trimester. An additional 3% end in stillbirth or with serious complications.

So until you can provide all of the data it is impossible to make a judgment one way or the other.

This is actually old data that's been in the public domain for a while now. It shows that the women mostly miscarried at the most common time, and in line with pre-pandemic rates.

There's no evidence that the vaccine is linked to the miscarriages, and the rate at which the women miscarried is in line with miscarriage rates for women living under stress such as a pandemic.

28 out of 32 pregnancies ending in fetal death is NOT normal

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Have you noticed how almost nobody who claims that their friend or relatives was harmed by the vax ever includes a gofundme link to help pay for the costs, yet if someone trips on the metro they hit the crowd funding to pay for their scuffed sneakers?

Could it be that it's an offence to fraudulently solicited donations, and you could get taken to court by the manufacturers? So people don't do it.

Even so, people are basing their convictions on emotions of something like...

I have a relative that didn't take well to the vaccine... no real data on what they actually had
A friend of a friend had 2 people die to the vaccine... no further info
I watched a nurse on bitchute talk on how bad it is... no info on who the person is or if there is anything to it

People love the emotional appeal without understanding the data that billions have gotten the vaccine without issues, or that the vaccine has saved many lives due to reducing the severity if they actually get it.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Have you noticed how almost nobody who claims that their friend or relatives was harmed by the vax ever includes a gofundme link to help pay for the costs, yet if someone trips on the metro they hit the crowd funding to pay for their scuffed sneakers?

Could it be that it's an offence to fraudulently solicited donations, and you could get taken to court by the manufacturers? So people don't do it.

Even so, people are basing their convictions on emotions of something like...

I have a relative that didn't take well to the vaccine... no real data on what they actually had
A friend of a friend had 2 people die to the vaccine... no further info
I watched a nurse on bitchute talk on how bad it is... no info on who the person is or if there is anything to it

People love the emotional appeal without understanding the data that billions have gotten the vaccine without issues, or that the vaccine has saved many lives due to reducing the severity if they actually get it.

Yeah and we are seeing the massive number of side effects and deaths. There's plenty of whistle blowers and analysts that have calculated that it's killing more people than the virus. On top of that there is zero evidence it "reduces severity of symptoms." If a vaxxt person dies you can simply say it's rare, but if they survive, you can say it "reduced symptoms," but you have absolutely zero evidence. And don't try posting some fabricated CDC study, you're wasting your time.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Good for you...

I don't play to the emotional appeal in all this. 3000 people die in America to the 87mg aspirin, so should we ban aspirin without thinking about the 100 million it helps keep alive? So a relative didn't take well the the vaccine, so did they die, was it a few days, what was the condition????

If they didn't take well to the vaccine think about the actual virus that would pump 000x more spike protein into their system and if their body couldn't stop it quickly think about their air sac cell being destroyed into they can't breath anymore.

Things to think about...

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Is low dose aspirin mandated anywhere?
Boosters?
Job loss?

Everything has side effects.
Almost none of them are forced. [Oxygen, water and nutrition don't count
]

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

First the virus didnt exist, then when that couldnt be ignored anymore antivaxxers started saying they needed fda approval. Fda approval comes and "fda is compromised". Trump comes out and says taking the vaccines is a good thing, "trump is compromised".

These people dont want truth. They want that natural dopamine hit they get by being indignant 24/7. Bless their hearts, i wish them the best.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Except that conclusion is disingenuous.

What the data shows is that 270 pregnant women received the vaccine and were monitored between December 2020 and February 2021. Of those 270 pregnancies, 32 either came to term as normal, were stillbirths, or miscarriages. The remaining 238 were still in the womb.

Now, because of the fact that the date range covered three months, it's safe to assume that the remaining 238 pregnancies were at most in their 2nd trimester at the start of the observed period. If we consider that most babies are conceived during the winter months then it's likely that most of these women were in their 1st trimester at the start of the observed period.

Keeping this data in my mind we can then look at the normal occurrence of failed pregnancies. 10-20% end in miscarriage during the 1st trimester. An additional 5-10% end in miscarriage after the 1st trimester. There is also around 3% of pregnancies that end in stillbirth or with serious complications.

So what this data actually shows is that 11% of the whole data set ended with an unsuccessful birth while the majority of the remainder were still gestating.

Now, unless you have data showing the remaining 238 pregnancies did not end in health babies, the point you're trying to make is completely unsupported.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

Except that conclusion is disingenuous.

What the data shows is that 270 pregnant women received the vaccine and were monitored between December 2020 and February 2021. Of those 270 pregnancies, 32 either came to term as normal, were stillbirths, or miscarriages. The remaining 238 were still in the womb.

Now, because of the fact that the date range covered three months, it's safe to assume that the remaining 238 pregnancies were at most in their 2nd trimester at the start of the observed period. If we consider that most babies are conceived during the winter months then it's likely that most of these women were in their 1st trimester at the start of the observed period.

Keeping this data in my mind we can then look at the normal occurrence of failed pregnancies. 10-20% end in miscarriage during the 1st trimester. An additional 5-10% end in miscarriage after the 1st trimester. There is also around 3% of pregnancies that end in stillbirth or with serious complications.

So what this data actually shows is that 11% of the whole data set ended with an unsuccessful birth while the majority of the remainder were still gestating.

Now, unless you have data showing the remaining 238 pregnancies did not end in health babies, the point you're trying to make is completely unsupported.

No.

Re-read the original OP:

"Table 6 states that of 270 “unique pregnancies” that were exposed to the vaccine, “no outcome was provided for 238 pregnancies.”

This leaves 32 pregnancies with known outcomes.

Pfizer’s report states that there were 23 spontaneous abortions (miscarriages), two premature births with neonatal death, two spontaneous abortions with intrauterine death, one spontaneous abortion with neonatal death, and one pregnancy with “normal outcome.” That means that of 32 pregnancies with known outcome, 28 resulted in fetal death."

End Quote

YOU are the one incorrectly assuming all 238 pregnancies with NO DATA were actually OK

Given Pfizer's history of lying and being convicted on false clinical/product data, that's a stretch to make...

But, based on the EXISTING known data, these vaccines are genocide

QED
edit on 27-12-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join