It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA docs reveal Pfizer shot caused avalanche of miscarriages, stillborn babies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
My wife is currently pregnant (first trimester), we haven’t really told anybody other than her parents. We are avoiding the jab completely for her. I already had COVID so I’m not getting it either. There isn’t nearly enough data on the shots effects on pregnant women, that’s a fact. We brought this up to her doctor when she advised her to get it. When we stated our concerns the doctor just replied with “well, it’s totally safe”. To my wife and me those are just words that she couldn’t really back up.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Mayo Clinic

In general, the miscarriage rate is higher than most people think. It is estimated that 1 in 3 pregnancies end in miscarriage. Making another human being is extremely complicated, and things do not always go right.
[Snip]--

Will some women who were vaccinated have In general, the miscarriage rate is higher than most people think. It is estimated that 1 in 3 pregnancies end in miscarriage. Making another human being is extremely complicated, and things do not always go right.? Yes. Will some women who were not vaccinated have miscarriages? Yes.

Miscarriage is a difficult time for families, but getting vaccinated for COVID-19 does not increase the likelihood of having a miscarriage. Unfortunately, women who develop severe COVID-19 infection early in pregnancy are at increased risk of miscarriage.

Just saying....

www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Mayo Clinic Article

MG

edit on 12040404America/Chicago25_10America/Chicagoam by missed_gear because: Quote

edit on 12050505America/Chicago25_10America/Chicagoam by missed_gear because: Quote

edit on 12062525America/Chicago25_10America/Chicagoam by missed_gear because: Quote

edit on 12325454America/Chicago25_10America/Chicagoam by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Here's the thing though, we have 238 pregnancies that we don't know the outcome to. If most of those produced health babies then the numbers are in line with what is expected.

About 10-20% of pregnancies end with a miscarriage in the first trimester. An additional 3% end in stillbirth or with serious complications.

So until you can provide all of the data it is impossible to make a judgment one way or the other.

What was the outcome of 240 pregnancies that didn't have the vaccine and were roughly the same age group as the 238 with the vaccine? You see there is a lot of data missing to make a judgement call. People want to feed their confirmation bias like as if it is a pet monster.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The report is from Pfizer, what do you think the outcomes were?

I mean, surely they wouldn't hide the data of further negative outcomes, right?

mRNA vaccines are being produced all over the world, so this isn't just an evil big pharma thing. Many countries are monitoring their population like never before in history, Israel as example. If mRNA vaccines were causing massive miscarriages then we would be seeing this worldwide as many countries are a lot more forceful on who should get it compared to the US.

In the end people tend to grab what they think fits their biases and run with it without even digging an inch past the surface.

edit on 25-12-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I provided you the numbers showing that the vaccine was more dangerous then COVID for those under 18 and you proudly said you vaxxed your kids and said TLDR to my information.

You find it too much trouble to read numbers about COVID and the vax. Why the f$#k would anybody bother listening to you opinion when you've already acknowledged that statistics are TLDR for you?

Shill.

No, you posted some statistics that showed that only a small number of children world wide had been harmed by the vaccine, and that the risk form Covid was much higher. But you either didn't understand the data or purposefully misrepresented it.

Based on current statistics, the statistics that you thought were accurate when you posted them, about 500 children in the entire of the US will suffer a side effect significantly beyond mild flu like symptoms, and fewer than 50 will suffer serious side effect that could pose a danger to life.

Sure.

Please provide links to the data.

You always post with such certainty, surely you have data to back it up. Shill.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Seriously, did you not read my signature?

The bit where I it says that "my sources are in my signature" followed by a bunch of links?

I've got a feeling that you will simply reject anything that I post relating to the CDC or any US government agency without even reading it, so here's one from the British Heart Foundation, which is an independent heart health charity from the UK. It's one of the largest and most respected bodies of it's type in the world and one of the main providers of hearth health research and information:

Link

Here's an independant peer reviewed journal entry Link based on research from Israel

In case you don't like either of these sources, here's a third one form the American Heart Association Link another top tier non profit group.

If these links don't satisfy you, then you're obviously shilling for big oil.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The Pfizer shot hospitalized my Uncle.

Please pardon my cynicism.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

First trimester miscarriages have gone from 25% to 41% and this is in vaccinated mothers.
edit on 25-12-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I'm sure you have the data or a link to support that claim.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I think the pregnancies hadn't come to term yet, so they couldn't say one way or another. However, since they would've made it through the 1st trimester, I'd say the odds are on those pregnancies coming to term normally and producing healthy babies.

If you have data to the contrary please provide it.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Don't really care, pardon mine.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Name and number on the vears system, or it didnt happen.

My uncle didn't have the shot and now he's a Democrat, coincidence?

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
a reply to: Xcalibur254

First trimester miscarriages have gone from 25% to 41% and this is in vaccinated mothers.

Except the ops link shows no real change.

Link to data or it did not happen.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Don't really care, pardon mine.

Have you noticed how almost nobody who claims that their friend or relatives was harmed by the vax ever includes a gofundme link to help pay for the costs, yet if someone trips on the metro they hit the crowd funding to pay for their scuffed sneakers?

Could it be that it's an offence to fraudulently solicited donations, and you could get taken to court by the manufacturers? So people don't do it.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Very sad and tragic. No wonder Pfizer demanded immunity from lawsuits and prosecution related to its hastily produced Covid-19 "vaccine".

Government bureaucrats granted that immunity.

Then made sure they were EXEMPT from any Vaccine Mandates.

Let that sink in, my fellow/lady citizens..

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: 727Sky

Very sad and tragic. No wonder Pfizer demanded immunity from lawsuits and prosecution related to its hastily produced Covid-19 "vaccine".

Government bureaucrats granted that immunity.

Then made sure they were EXEMPT from any Vaccine Mandates.

Let that sink in, my fellow/lady citizens..

Yeah, except that Pfizer didn't demand immunity form prosecution, they're already a party to a well established vaccine compensation program. This is a GOOD thing.

Under the old system a person would need to prove that they were harmed by a vaccine and then prove that the harm was due to something that the manufacturer did or didn't do, and wasn't due to something that the person did or due to a problem that the person had.

This was an extremely expensive and time consuming process and the best that most people could hope for was to join a class action lawsuit which could take years, maybe even decades, to fight. And even if they won their lawyers would take most of the compensation money.

Under the current system this is handled by the government. Liability is relatively simple to establish and there are no big lawsuits unless you actually want to try to fight a multi billion dollar company. Compensation is more or less automatic if you can demonstrate injury.

The exemption from the government vax mandate was for the benefit of REPUBLICANS, not Democrats. Most of the legislators who are unvaxxed are Republicans, and not being part of the mandate means that they are free to attend legislative seasons.

Would you prefer that your elected officials were barred from entering the building if they were unvaxxed?
edit on 26-12-2021 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

There were a bagillion studies saying the baby was protected in the womb even if mother got covid. (At first), didn't fit the narrative so they then decided to change... As the vaccines didn't bypass the placenta.. which it did.. antibodies were passed from a previous covid infected mother to her offspring.

But then the vaccine just ignores the entire thing completely and caused countless miscarriages.. a staggering 450% increase.. but then again no one believes my sources.. so good luck getting them to believe yours, covid vaccine also reduces sperm count.. another study early on which is probably hidden just as deep by now.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: BrokenCircles

But then the vaccine just ignores the entire thing completely and caused countless miscarriages.. a staggering 450% increase.. but then again no one believes my sources.. so good luck getting them to believe yours, covid vaccine also reduces sperm count.. another study early on which is probably hidden just as deep by now.

Except that's demonstrably false. The women who miscarried did so during the most common time for a miscarriage, and at a rate that's comparable to pre-pandemic levels.

Link

In short, the evidence is that the shot carries no increased risk.

If you don't want to get the shot for some reason, then that's your business, but when you start trying to scare people off of it using fake scare stories, that's another.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You

OK, let's unpack this

Unpack what?

That Pfizer has a long documented history of unethical behavior? Is this false.

You

Firstly, you're using a well known tactic of the hard left.

And yet your the one that feels compelled to post in almost every covid 19 vaccine thread. And this thread which is more or less dead.

You

You're labelling me as pro-mandate in the hope that other people will read your comment and not bother to fact check you.

Your the one that acts in the tank for big pharmaceutical. Not me. Especially after how it’s been revealed that the FDA is chummy with big pharmaceutical. And individuals circulate back and forth between the FDA and big pharmaceutical.

Is this false statement. The FDA is packed with those with ties to big pharmaceutical, and is no longer an objective impartial oversight agency.

And it’s coming more to light that medical associations are packed liked the FDA. And medical association strong arm well trained and intelligent individual doctors into group think.

You

Well, I can categorically say that while I'm pro-vax I'm anti-mandate.

Then by all means post and link from other threads where clearly denounce vaccine mandates.

You

Secondly, the the two cases that you raised are not only a decade old but are unrelated to the data posted by the OP.

String medicine causes strong side effects. And the credibility of big pharmaceutical and universities have been destroyed.

You

Lastly, the data provided by the OP doesn't show what they claim it shows.

A screenshot of the offending data would be nice.

Say. Aren’t you the guy that claims this.

originally posted by: neutronflux

Please tell us more about your hermetically sealed mask you wear for covid….

Since your still posting, I guess you haven’t been wearing one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Too bad most things you post are not credible. And mostly BS.

———
Sorry. I don’t take the word of people that are ignorant. And are proven to be willing to post blatant falsehoods

edit on 26-12-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

That Pfizer has a long documented history of unethical behavior? Is this false.

Except that most of Pfizer's history relates to bribery, and that's not even what is being alleged in this case of the vax. You're logic reminds me of one of those cop shows where somebody accuse pedophile of cattle rustling, and people conclude that because they committed one type of crime they must be guilty of another completely unrelated type of crime.

Do you have any evidence that Pfizer bribed anybody in relation to the vax, if not then those past cases are irrelevant.

They're also decades old.

And yet your the one that feels compelled to post in almost every covid 19 vaccine thread. And this thread which is more or less dead.

Which is again completely unrelated to anything being discussed here. I note that you're here too. So what sticks to me, sticks to you.

Then by all means post and link from other threads where clearly denounce vaccine mandates.

I'm denouncing it now. Right here.

String medicine causes strong side effects. And the credibility of big pharmaceutical and universities have been destroyed.

In unrelated fields. Again, you can't compare a pedophile to a cattle rustler. Especially since neither of those things are being claimed in relation to the vax.

A screenshot of the offending data would be nice.

OP means Original Poster, it's the very first thing in this thread. Press the

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join