It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I remember seeing a Telegram post a few weeks ago around the first of the year stating that teams of military personnel have been boarding and taking out missiles, drugs, weapons, and other things on the ships. Mainly on the west coast but there have been boarding's on all coasts.

Obviously the media would never report this and depending on what was discovered could be pretty dangerous to divulge until well after anything would happen not only for safety but to avoid panic. Hard to say if true or not but I don't think it can be overlooked as a possibility.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
BOOM

The analyzes carried out with the electron microscope and spectrometry performed by the engineer Vincenzo Marcello Bellini, with a degree in genetic and molecular bioengineering, leave no way out for the magical serum developed by Pfizer-Biontech. The analyzes were carried out at Antonio Cardarelli, Hospital - Advanced Technologies Department of Naples.

'DETECTION OF GRAPHENE IN A WATER SUSPENSION SAMPLE'

'DETECTION OF SILICON DIOXIDE SIO2 IN A SUSPENSION SAMPLE IN

WATER'.

The above result, the evident presence of graphene oxide, within the material received,

PDF

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Reading this post reminded me of a discussion about the moon being a death star being trapped by a tractor beam slow rotation.
Another option would be awaiting instructions from mother/control ship.
Random thoughts by crazy fox

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Unearthed visitor logs last month confirmed the late edit *&cons had visited the Executive Mansion at least 17 times during Bill Clinton’s first term, beginning shortly after his inauguration in 1993.

???

I wonder if the number of sealed indictments has been going up or down...?

edit on 15-1-2022 by FlyingFox because: plurality

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Acknowledgments. This work was partially funded by the UK EPSRC grant EP/S022503/1 that supports the UCL Centre for Doctoral Training in Cybersecurity, and the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1942610, 2114407, 2114411, and 2046590. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this work are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the UK EPSRC or the National Science Foundation.

The Gospel According to Q [14 pg PDF]

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The delivery method to watch out for would be if a parcel was dropped overboard as a ship approached the port.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Maybe I'm showing my age, but the clot shot thing reminds me of this...

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So the tsunami created by the undersea eruption/explosion of a volcano is causing evacuations in a prefecture in Japan. Waves are reaching California and Oregon and as far south as Chile. Watch the water?
There has been no communication of any sort from Tonga for last 12 hours, internet also went down.
Somebody needs to get to Tonga and fast to check out exactly what has and is happening there.
There are various video footages at the link.
Link to BNO Twitter feed
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The FAA is proposing to allow FedEx to install anti-missile lasers on some of its planes.

According to the proposal: “In recent years, in several incidents abroad, civilian aircraft were fired upon by man-portable air defense systems (MANPADS).”
FedEx Express, Airbus Model A321-200 Airplanes; Installation of an Infrared Laser Countermeasure System [PDF]

Northrop Guardian

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Shockwave visible on satellite imagery...

Tsunami from volcano eruption in Tonga reaches Neskowin, Oregon.
twitter.com...

Vids plastered all over twitter

Sonic booms

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Fantastic article that summarizes what we know so far :

uncutnews.ch...

use the translate function

it is full of links to research and videos
edit on 15-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Canadian indictment document

Video

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Random Rabbit Hole If someone could link that clip it could be something or nothing

a reply to: FlyingFox

Erase memory?

edit on 1/15/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
As predicted.

Moar on The Rona Narrative collapsing.

England 'WILL scrap Covid passes and WFH at the end of the month’ because they are 'hard to justify' now that Omicron is subsiding — with masks on trains and in shops the only curb left

Ministers are eyeing-up relaxing most Covid restrictions by next month

This does mean it will collapse evenly, it does mean there is zero leadership at the top for these goons to follow, as such, many will continue their stupidity because they cannot self correct, while others will move away fast. Uneven.

_______
Unrelated, but seriously funny.

House Distributes KN95 Masks Stamped 'MADE IN CHINA' in Surreal Moment

One lawmaker tells me, “You have 435 Members of the US House wearing ‘Made in China’ stamped on their face.”

"These people are stupid" and/or "They Must be Shown..."

Yeah, they're made in china alright.
Owned by China.

edit on 15-1-2022 by VinMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Spoiler alert: it’s not a story promoting boosters.

Video

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Check this out, "satanic room" at Guantanamo...

twitter.com...

Cornell Chronicle (Apr 6, 2007)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
what do you think? fake?

Video

PDF
e dit on 15-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Aquino is smiling from hell.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

International Common Law Court of Justice

Feyk unt ghey

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The Man Who Sold the World? Good song. Originally by David Bowie, but I always listen to the one from Nirvana's Unplugged album. There are some very subtle differences in the lyrics between both versions.

What are you trying to link it to? I mean...there's obviously something nefarious about Kurdt Cobain's "suicide." It actually popped back up in the news again...maybe a year ago? I think it was an FBI release with more photos and information from the crime scene.

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Random Rabbit Hole If someone could link that clip it could be something or nothing

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join