It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yeah. Just before it goes offline you can see a single still shot of the front lawn and you can see the barriers. They're tall. Almost as tall as the top of the cab on that track hoe that is placing them. Those are to stop people from going any farther.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I’m not saying everyone needs to listen to the warning, but it seems relevant. Especially the Pool connection that you need to dig for in the feed. If you read what that person writes, they aren’t exactly looking for followers. I’ve been seeing some patterns of interconnected accounts that all seem to be controlled by the same person/group. That one just popped up randomly on my feed yesterday.

This is another one that posted the right-side-up version of the video after the one I sent:

mobile.twitter.com...

Strictly Crypto Riddler ^^^, nothing Q related.

There are many of them looped (pun intended) in with Pool. Pool/Loop the only one mentioned by Q.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Mentioned about that yesterday and still haven't found anything solid. Declaring a ground stop for a national emergency really means someone thought something major was underway.? I'd like to know the events that led up to that decision.

Ground stop at San Francisco International Airport lasted approximately 18 minutes. ATC at SFO referred to this entire process as "sterilizing the airspace". Pilot heard asking ATC, "Do we have a current threat in progress?" to which ATC replies "No idea".
twitter.com...

Dang. I’m sorry I missed your initial comment on it! I’ll have to go back again.

It is perplexing though right? I mean there has been numerous tests and incidents in the last decade that didn’t cause such commotion.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Yeah. Just before it goes offline you can see a single still shot of the front lawn and you can see the barriers. They're tall. Almost as tall as the top of the cab on that track hoe that is placing them. Those are to stop people from going any farther.

This is indeed strange. Capital now surrounded by a fence. White House getting concrete barriers, and not a MSM article about it. This would indicate someone has been told to say nothing, or there is indeed zero WH Press Corp at the WH, as they are soooo stupid and soooo obvious it cries out for circle back Jen-bot to tell us how it is unvaxxed related.

As an aside, I struggle with the Nancy Drew Richard clips, they are so without context, lacking proper framing, and without historical reference points they fail to define anything for me clearly. Like so many things of this nature, folks who "film" fail to realize the reason for filming is to convey context, yet most stand, pontificate, frame poorly, then cut. I don't think it is by design, they seem well meaning and their POV seems very limited, I also think the generation sees things in sound bites, and, as if everyone sees what they see.

For me it should be very easy to film the entire front lawn in detail, zoom in, frame the area, compare last year to this, show workers, etc. Then I can come to a conclusion, but a portrait clip for 2 minutes from the same POV is not helpful. I also blame the effing phone cam = mind control in the hand.

Cal, get in there.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is probably as much info as you will find on the matter:

twitter.com...

Oriana Pawlyk
@Oriana0214
An airline official, speaking on condition of anonymity to speak candidly, attributed the ground stop to the government "simply being hyper-cautious," noting that it didn't last for long, & was only on West Coast.
"There was no real threat."

The North American Aerospace Defense Command, which is responsible for monitoring the airspace over the U.S. and Canada, said it did not issue a warning to the FAA to order the ground stop.

However, a U.S. official with knowledge of the situation told POLITICO Tuesday that government officials from multiple agencies and commands participate in the threat assessment process, including the FAA.
The official suggested that the FAA may have acted out of precaution prior to NORAD's final determination being issued.

Ultimately NORAD found that the missile launch was of no threat to the continental U.S.

Curtis Sanford
@Cnsanford
Replying to
@Oriana0214 and @politico
This was not just a “ground” stop. Controllers were telling pilots that ALL aircraft in the air had to land immediately at the nearest airport regardless of destination. There was near chaos in the air for the 5 minutes before the order was countermanded.

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

Mentioned about that yesterday and still haven't found anything solid. Declaring a ground stop for a national emergency really means someone thought something major was underway.? I'd like to know the events that led up to that decision.

Ground stop at San Francisco International Airport lasted approximately 18 minutes. ATC at SFO referred to this entire process as "sterilizing the airspace". Pilot heard asking ATC, "Do we have a current threat in progress?" to which ATC replies "No idea".
twitter.com...

Dang. I’m sorry I missed your initial comment on it! I’ll have to go back again.

It is perplexing though right? I mean there has been numerous tests and incidents in the last decade that didn’t cause such commotion.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

For the longest time after the election I was following the White House live feed and folks like citizen journalist who were trying to film the White House while they had those viewing stands up. Thing is, nobody can get close. They have had the area locked down tight ever since the election. Like you say, it baffles me that this isn't a bigger deal. You would think that people would take interest in that sort of thing, but I'm guessing that it's just a simple matter of if the teevee doesn't tell them about it, they don't think about it.

Back then, with the viewing stands, it turns out that those things were there for people to film what was going on at the White House for later. For when we get the evidence. The night they brought about 75 kids out the front door of the White House, just before that happened those stands filled with people with cameras who were there to record the event. Once the police cars left, the people and the cameras left. Not long after that the stands came down.

This time, however, I can think of no other reason to set up a 360° concrete barrier around the White House than they are anticipating an event where people try to storm the White House. And I'm guessing it's coming soon.

It'll have to be related to the Covid stuff, I'm guessing.

1. Arrest Fauci (first arrest shocks the world)
2. Expose the fraud
3. Brace for impact
edit on 12-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

twitter.com...

Don't worry about it, my post was just a Newsweek link with much less details than your link. Yea, another one of those bizarre events that authorities are keeping mum about. Get that old weird feeling that it was prelude for some bigger drill/exercise to come. Sometimes they go 'live' as we all know.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

Consider that those tall, concrete barricades are not to stop people breaking in but to limit the "blast range" of White House masonry when it's hit by a Rod from God?

Looks like anti-vehicle born IED barricade design.

edit on 12-1-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, I'm wondering if this Airport closure for 7 minutes was a case of "Look HERE, not THERE!"?

1) West Coast FAA closure,

2) North Korea missile launch = Thousands of miles away,

3) Chinese container ships with Club K missile launchers = less than 10 miles away from West Coast,

4) Iranian threat to get revenge 1 year after Soleimani's death using naturalised Iranians on US soil.

Common sense would indicate that the closure was due to (3) or (4), rather than (2)?

edit on 12-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
A word to the wise, re BITCHUTE videos:

Over the last few weeks, I've noticed BITCHUTE videos stop playing before important segments - acting as those they've reached the end of the video!

This has been particularly noticeable on And We Know daily updates:
The one at the link stopped several times!
Each time I had to reload and start playing from just beyond where it had stopped.
This indicates that code has been added to force early stops.

I've also noticed it on X22 daily updates

Thought I'd point it out because many, like me, will play these videos in the background and carry on with other work - therefore it's not obvious that you've missed half the video.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Things will get to a point where we will look back on this time with horror and a "never again" attitude, like is the case with Nazism.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
National Guard Being Activated

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Three gorges dam is overflowing according to whoever uploaded this YouTube video.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

"Precaution"

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus

Yup pretty out there but it was such a significant experience that when I woke up I told my significant other that if you ever see a battle in the sky taking place head for the sewers!

That was one of my dreams... but not the sewers, the hills. Two 'alien' factions battling it out. We must not think for one moment IF they make their appearance, we accept them with open arms, they are evil and have been 'in control' here, it is the 'second' wave we need to look to, they have come to 'save' us from the 'first' wave.
Lot more to it than that. But that's another story.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Some of the stills in that video footage are clearly of nowhere in China.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I’ve noticed on several that you will get several minutes into the video and the volume goes out. If i pause the video then hit play again the sound starts immediately and then goes off again.

You can see the person on the screen but can’t hear until you pause it. After the initial sound drop the video never plays normally again with sound. Maybe related and maybe not. I do not have a Bitchute account but it was not that way several months ago.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Bits and bobs.

So someone set me an outline of a presentation of future trends re: economy. Interesting that most was flushed out here, one key takeaway is bonds are now paying negative interest rates but it seems folks are not noticing. I think because the WH says inflation is good.

Anywho, what was missing? Two key things. The DJT merger FED/Treasury and the impact - unknown for me. And the emergence of the Central Bank hybrid digital connections. I thought what was interesting.

Imagining living in a world where this is a solution to anything, and then, saying this out loud, to others.

This reflects something important and hidden.

So the notion we all should be following is to live in the moment, which is super key. The problem here is folks are in fact living in the moment, but are not doing it correctly. I know, how can you screw that up? Well, for about 1.5 years folks have been predicting all the large gatherings would kill everyone who was there. Recently someone said "look at all those maskless folks at the football game with the pandemic..." So 1000's of events, no mass death, hasn't built a foundation, folks are living in the moment - sadly though, through teeeveee & darpaApps, and not making connections to their reality.

Oranges.

I really cannot grasp why these are still standing. Of all the statues the BLM/Antifa goons tore down, the one that ACTUALLY points to their death as glorious is still standing unharmed. Remarkable.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I've just noticed a group of Earthquakes that indicate TUNNELS being blown between:

Little St James (Epstein Island)
Water Island (Bidens' Island)
Puerto Rico
Dominican Republic/Haiti
NEW YORK

Annotated screenshot from MyRadar #1: EQ in straight line from Epstein/Water Island:

Bigger

Annotated screenshot from MyRadar #2: Pan Out in relation to other nearby EQs and DR/Haiti/New York:

Bigger

Looks to me like a major tunnels junction is being taken out?

Recall #9

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147170576 📁
Oct 29 2017 21:30:26 (EST)
Projection
D’s can’t lose control over the black population.
At some point the great awakening will occur whereby these false local / national black leaders are corrupt and paid off to help keep the black pop poor and in need.
D’s formed the confederate states against freeing slaves.
D’s formed the KKK.
HRC’s mentor is who?
What happens if the truth about Haiti is released? Do D’s lose majority of the vote?
Through the looking glass.
They rely on the MSM to keep the narrative going but tech is entrenching on their controls. They missed this in 2016 and desperately attempting to censor now due to CIA cash infusions. This will fail.

Recall that HRC was Senator for New York after JFK Jr's death, before running for President!

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join