It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
t.me...

Rosario Marcianò

Doctor Domenico Biscardi died, officially of a heart attack.
Together with Doctor Delgado and the only one in Italy (apart from the writer, who was among the few to report the presence of graphene in experimental sera), he was among the first to sound the alarm about the nanotechnologies found in the declared 'vaccines' .
Domenico was found lifeless in his house. The number of people who die suddenly and in unclear circumstances increases after the death of Doctor Andreas Noak, Senator Bartolomeo Pepe, Doctor Giuseppe De Donno.
Are there any methods to induce heart attack? Yes. In any case, it seems that denouncing the use of Graphene in masks, tampons and 'vaccines' has become a very dangerous sport.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The strange upside-down warning seems like the set-up for Blue Beam.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Cal,

Watching that 'warning' again, it reminded me of something, all except the "don't look at the ceiling" bit.

It practically matches the guidance given people who are being trained to survive being taken hostage, at the point the SWAT team has arrived and is storming the premises. In other words, most of what the video says is, "don't make yourself a target or perceived threat by doing these actions". Because the SWAT team is ready to fire and understandably nervous considering the circumstances.

Not gainsaying your take on it. Each of us are in unique circumstances and have to act commensurately.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Giuffre’s Prince Andrew suit goes ahead despite Epstein deal

A judge gave the green light Wednesday to a lawsuit against Prince Andrew by an American woman who says he sexually abused her when she was 17.

U.S. District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan wrote in an opinion that Andrew’s lawyers failed to successfully challenge the constitutionality of the lawsuit Virginia Giuffre filed against him in August.......

edit on 1122022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I get the god complex vibe from it...alpha omega? in my experience people I've encountered who try to convince me they are a true prophet of god turn out bat 💩 crazy. Their interpretations of bible passages are wonky.

🙏❤

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Bulgaria now

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Caled I saw something on Twit saying that there were walls being built around the White House. An upgrade from fences. Is there any way you can verify that?
-----------

Also I am still struggling through the Supreme Court issues. I am really disturbed about the wildly inaccurate Wikipedia post about the Coronavirus. If lower courts have relied on this information and now the Supreme Court justices are looking at the cumulative evidence can one of them flag this? Is that even possible?
If the court is built on sand and a storm comes along the court system would be washed away.

If a witness testifies in lower court and lies that would be perjury. Can Google or Wikipedia be charged with perjury? I know rather an esoteric question because they are not people but they are produced by people.

You were spot on highlighting that the justices were acting as witnesses.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Yes there are walls being put up. I believe it was Richard Citizen Journalist or Nancy Drew that first reported it. It looked to be going around the fountain but the walls have window cut outs which defeat the purpose if they were constructing the wall to do any maintenance on eth fountain at the front of the Whitehouse.

I also saw some footage of a backhoe or similar type equipment and it looked like digging was taking place. Richard or Nancy have great updates on what is going on. It is strange to say the least the town is a ghost town and all the unexplained things happening it is weird.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Technically I could confirm, but there is no way I am driving up there. Nancy Drew seems to have it covered and has verified. She has been reliable so far.

Don't get too hung up on the Supreme Court issues. Everything you are watching is theatrics. Nothing is based on facts or the law at this point. I don't think you can get Google or Wiki on anything like perjury, but if things go the way we expect it won't matter because the charges will be treason and war crimes. Actually, corporations are legal persons. Here is some info from justice.gov:

www.justice.gov...

I'm more interested to see what happens in Washington State and possible internment camps.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Caled I saw something on Twit saying that there were walls being built around the White House. An upgrade from fences. Is there any way you can verify that?
-----------

Also I am still struggling through the Supreme Court issues. I am really disturbed about the wildly inaccurate Wikipedia post about the Coronavirus. If lower courts have relied on this information and now the Supreme Court justices are looking at the cumulative evidence can one of them flag this? Is that even possible?
If the court is built on sand and a storm comes along the court system would be washed away.

If a witness testifies in lower court and lies that would be perjury. Can Google or Wikipedia be charged with perjury? I know rather an esoteric question because they are not people but they are produced by people.

You were spot on highlighting that the justices were acting as witnesses.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So the court case against Prince Andrew has been given the green light!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Interesting.

I found this reply note worthy too.

Prithvi@anon..
Replying to @RepTomEmmer

You are handing over the future to private companies issuing dollar pegged stable coins by doing this. This will funnel money/benefits out of the hands of tax payers and into the coffers of for profit institutions.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Truck driver vaccine mandates loom for cross-border operations

Canada is scheduled to enforce a vaccine mandate for border-crossing truck drivers beginning Jan. 15, while the U.S. is widely expected to apply its version of such rules by Jan. 22. The Canadian government has also announced plans for a vaccine mandate that would apply to all federally regulated trucking operations, including domestic fleets that cross provincial borders, although a final date has yet to be set for those rules.

The CTA estimates that as many as 12,000 to 16,000 border-crossing truck drivers could be lost this month if the Jan. 15 mandate takes effect. The alliance previously calculated that about 120,000 Canadian truck drivers run cross-border routes, while 40,000 U.S.-licensed truck drivers do the same.

The alliance also believes as many as 30,000 truck drivers could leave the supply chain if a planned vaccine mandate is applied to all federally regulated domestic operations.

We are concerned that this government has no plan to avoid much worse disruption of supply chains and has not taken steps to ensure that food and critical components get where they are needed,” federal Conservative transportation critic Melissa Lantsman said in a Jan. 5 letter to Transportation Minister Omar Alghabra.

www.trucknews.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Apple MR Specs Will Shun Metaverse: Report

He noted that Apple believes that new visitors to virtual space will be more interested in “bursts” of activity rather than the immersive experience pushed by Mark Zuckerberg and company.

“Over time, everyone expects these virtual reality headsets will become lighter, less conspicuous and have longer battery life, but for the foreseeable future, they’re going to be devices for session-driven experiences,” observed Ross Rubin, the principal analyst with Reticle Research, a consumer technology advisory firm in New York City.

The Metaverse will bring about a new age of society. The Metaverse makes money from your suffering. Mark Zuckerberg created the Metaverse as a new business to make money from your depressed and lonely life. Mark Zuckerberg wants the metaverse to make money from his users privacy and data which poses a big threat to the world. This video goes over the metaverse and what it means for religion, economics, business and society. There is lots of money and wealth to be made which is why Justin Bieber performed in the Metaverse and Snoop Dog is buying up land in the metaverse. This is how Metaverse makes money. So watch as I explain the truth behind Facebook's meta rebranding and why Metaverse is bad.

How 4chan Changed Society Forever

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I can't believe I am doing this but food for thought...

Many years ago I was looking up at the ceiling falling asleep and suddenly I was able to visually see within a space craft that was above the Earth. The ceiling was clear like glass, somewhat like a visual portal. Not sure if it was a dream but it seemed very real. I was looking over the shoulders of five aliens crowded around a screen on a console. There was a sixth who stood back from the others. They were unable to see or sense me.
They were looking at the government site that would provide people with social security numbers.
One said "It's a piece of cake. Their system is so antiquated. We can just go in and assign ourselves a number so we can just fit in. We can just fabricate a biological trail so we can fit in seamlessly."
"I have an idea. We can just split things up so we each have a controlling share. We just break it up computers, communications, commercial, government and medical." Total control. "We don't need to suffer after all."

The #6 was interesting. She was not on board at all. She stood apart from the others and they have been searching for her. [Searchlight?]
I had the impression that the ship was malfunctioning so they needed to land.

They landed in the waters off of California near San Francisco and situated it so that they could still get access if needed.
Oddly this was from many years ago and I didn't know what computers were and Amazon didn't exist so their words were confusing and did not mean much except that #6 was really, really against this.

Ceilings are not much protection if they can also just look through the visual portal and find the targets that they are looking for. So we shouldn't look up might make sense if this is the case.
Anyway that dream has bothered me for ages. I am not sure if this means anything at all but it was really, really strange. When we see all the power plays taking place, where much has started, it makes me wonder.
Tin foil hat is getting really, really tight.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: angelchemuel

I got the same vibe from the video, angelchemuel.

Not sure if I've had 4 alien dreams yet but perhaps a couple. I have however had a dozen or more dreams of trying to find an escape route from darkness - with the sensation of spirits approaching. The video gave exactly the same feeling of needing to avoid impending attack.

Looking through the last few months of that accounts posts and most give off negative vibes.

Re ceilings... made me think that when you look up at a glass ceiling you see yourself.

We could do with some feedback from the sensitives/noospherites on this...

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
web.archive.org...://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

tinyurl.com...

"On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study"

"It requires no stretch of the imagination to conclude that the current helmet craze is likely to have been propagated by the Government, possibly with the involvement of the FCC. We hope this report will encourage the paranoid community to develop improved helmet designs to avoid falling prey to these shortcomings."

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Tin foil hat is getting really, really tight.

edit on 1/12/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Doesn't this all remind you of Red Dwarf where they get lost in the virtual world. Lister and friends seemed trapped and I was always left wondering if they ever truly made it out.
With all the predictive programming I just wonder if this was giving us an advanced warning that "This is not a game."

Just imagine if AI decides that you have not complied and the programming changes into the nightmarish world and events that Lister and friends went through with no way to escape. It could cause madness and the purpose is true evil.

Anyway I got to the point of making a cut out of a large H, for hologram, placing it on my forehead and as a joke greeted everyone at the door with it. Is this the real me?
Lol we all had a good laugh never imagining that holograms would become a real thing. I suppose that will be the next new tech to be introduced. Miss your loved one? Here is a virtual simulation to keep you company. At this point nothing surprises me any more.

I prefer to see the world as it is the good, bad and the ugly and not someone else's vision.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You are tooooo funny!
I suppose I would rather think that some of my thoughts are just that. I just see things and believe myself but the most difficult part is when people are with me and see the exact same thing. That's when things get difficult. They can't accept it and deny what their own eyes and senses show them.

Just like when I was little and camping with my family and we saw a large, red blimp soundlessly traveling in the night sky. I pointed up and said "Look it is a space ship." Everyone looked up. Silence and then they denied what they saw. I was incredulous because it seemed to glow from within.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Interesting that you bring up these internment camps. About 6 years back I was trying to sort out some social security issues for one of my children. The office hadn't opened up yet after lunch and there were a couple of military people there. We started talking and they told me that they were arranging to leave the country and were no longer enlisted.
Curious I asked why. They told me about the interment camps and they were really spooked.
They said that something was going down and they were headed to South America. They felt it was all too organized and I suppose they were privy to lots of inside information.
And here we are...

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think this is brilliant. He is clearly defining that it is not anyone's business what their vaccine status is. The dems are being put in the awkward position of agreeing with him. They are the ones who want to know everyone's vaccine status. The unvaxed will not change their position because they do not care who tells them to vax. It is about personal choice and personal research and personal responsibility.
Fog of War!

originally posted by: gmx0010110
Trump Rips 'Gutless' Politicians Who Won't Say They've Had Booster Vaccine: 'Say It'

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join