It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Nothing says one has made it like winding up on a Humans As Currency Currency. The Inversion principle states that on "money" those featured were either "opposed" to the FED/IMF/Roths etc. and were put on the "currency" to show they were defeated, or if they were in favor then they were put on. Most are "defeated" including - ironically, JFK on the Quarter.

So, that said, we can look at the Wokeness Diversity Commemorative Quarters properly.

Article created with inversion in mind to con people into believing this Symbolic Vitriol represents the women of today and their smashing the patriarchy through diversity.

Humans Are Currency, they put humans (well sort of) ON THE CURRENCY!

I recently did a post on the true Emerging Feminine which will help explain what is going on on one of the layers of this farcical effort. Read that, look at these, break the spell.

So the next time you hear someone say "our money" remind them that slaves, debt slaves of which they are one, cannot posses money, only plantation script, it's practically written on the money --- symbolic reminder coming soon.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Nice read on the "Arrest" definitions!

SHIPPING of GOODS has certainly been STOPPED in its tracks.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Apple MR Specs Will Shun Metaverse: Report

He noted that Apple believes that new visitors to virtual space will be more interested in “bursts” of activity rather than the immersive experience pushed by Mark Zuckerberg and company.

“Over time, everyone expects these virtual reality headsets will become lighter, less conspicuous and have longer battery life, but for the foreseeable future, they’re going to be devices for session-driven experiences,” observed Ross Rubin, the principal analyst with Reticle Research, a consumer technology advisory firm in New York City.

The Metaverse will bring about a new age of society. The Metaverse makes money from your suffering. Mark Zuckerberg created the Metaverse as a new business to make money from your depressed and lonely life. Mark Zuckerberg wants the metaverse to make money from his users privacy and data which poses a big threat to the world. This video goes over the metaverse and what it means for religion, economics, business and society. There is lots of money and wealth to be made which is why Justin Bieber performed in the Metaverse and Snoop Dog is buying up land in the metaverse. This is how Metaverse makes money. So watch as I explain the truth behind Facebook's meta rebranding and why Metaverse is bad.

How 4chan Changed Society Forever

Top five funniest thing I've read this week: less conspicuous

FFS, they really want the BorgVerse folks standing right next to the RealVerse humans while in line to get an Ice Cream with the demented pedo and it all seem normal.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Andy, FYI, Whiplash347 starts his day's posts on telegram with several covering the following over the last 24 hrs:

Deaths
COVID positive tests
Resignations
Rich selling off properties

It's worth a daily check-in - even if it only covers the high profile people!

I take screen shots of each of these posts and save them in the archives.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

This, I think is pointing to the 3 days of darkness. There are instructions from various prophets and visionaries as what to do during the 3 days. Almost identical instructions. Missing only are the instructions to light a candle and pray without ceasing.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hi gang, I have been on lurk mode for a while but wanted to share my alien dream experiences with you too.

Over the last 10 years or so I have had several very realistic, very scary ET related dreams that almost seem like premonitions too.

The first one involved me standing outside my home with two small children, one in my arms and the other holding my hand, watching as cylindrical metal objects fell from the sky on fire. I saw hundreds in every direction and they were crashing all over the place. It was calamity, like a war was goin on in the sky. I didn’t have kids back then in real life but always felt like the kids were almost like a marker for a timetable.. Flash forward to now and sure enough my twin boys will be three in April of this year. Uh oh!

The next significant dream was much more recent, sometime last year. It started with a war in the sky again. This time green emitting laser blast ships seemed to be at war with orange laser blasting ships. All out total war was taking place and going through in for what seemed like hours. Terrified, I I took my family and hid us all in a large sewer system. I said we have to hide and the sewers are the safest place to go. There were other people hiding down there too. We could hear horrific sounds/ explosions coming from above but something inside told me to stay down there no matter what. I was absolutely terror struck and kept wanting to leave to go get a weapon or a gun or something. A few times I even tried to leave to find a gun but something told me that it would be a very bad idea. Like by having a gun I would become a target. It told me I was much safer and better off without a weapon. Even after repeated interjections I still wanted to go get some form of weapon for protection.

Suddenly I found myself alone driving over a huge bridge of water, with a rifle of sorts trying to get back to my family in the sewers but I was being chased by several huge circular craft. The war was still going on all over the sky in every direction too and as the ships closed in on me I thought I was done for. But then at the last minute when all Hope was lost a third group of yellow laser shooting ships appeared and started clearing out the other groups. For whatever reason the yellow team brought me a huge sense of relief and I felt Earth may actually stand a chance.

Yup pretty out there but it was such a significant experience that when I woke up I told my significant other that if you ever see a battle in the sky taking place head for the sewers! She looked at me like I was crazy. But I guess if all else fails for you fine folks under such duress, I recommend the same to you!

Here’s to hoping I just have a wildly active imagination because I don’t ever want to actually live through any of those experiences.

-Cogi

a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

twitter.com...

WHO has established the Technical Advisory Group on COVID-19 Vaccine Composition (TAG-CO-VAC) to review and assess the public health implications of emerging SARS-CoV-2 Variants of Concern (VOC) on the performance of COVID-19 vaccines and to provide recommendations to WHO on COVID-19 vaccine composition, as needed.

With near- and medium-term supply of the available vaccines, the need for equity in access to vaccines across countries to achieve global public health goals, programmatic considerations including vaccine demand, and evolution of the virus, a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable.
WHO Statement

Translation: current vax is ineffective against new mutations. Problem: coronaviruses mutate like crazy. Probably why we've never had a cold vaccine, which many of us have been saying for past two years. They will be chasing their tails forever. By the time a targeted vax comes out, the virus has mutated again and again. Aside from weakened immune response (system?) and lord knows what else (autoimmune), the more ya boost the more it mutates, like a hydra.

Frequent Boosters Spur Warning on Immune Response

Big pharma

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ok, I found it. It was St. Padre Pio. Lets see if I can link it
myjourneytojesus.net...

Remember, Cranky is always telling us to not have fear, but love.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Dr Biscardi's death by HEART ATTACK ties in with a decode I made yesterday but didn't get around to posting:

1) DELTA between these 2 @PapiTrumpo tweets points to #634 :Heart attacks can be deadly
a) Sequence of tweets
Original Tweet #1 at Jan 10 2022 15:52:42
SELF-RETWEET #1 at Jan 10 2022 20:28:12 then DELETED
SELF-RETWEET #2 at Jan 10 2022 22:27:41

b) DELTA between Original tweet and Self-Retweet #2 is 06:34:59... #634

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 6ac3b9 No.181169 📁
Jan 27 2018 14:31:04 (EST)
:Heart attacks can be deadly.
Q

2) This used a method that I've posted on before; which facilitates the hiding of the message from most of the public:
a) @PapiTrumpo (or other White Hat) TWEETS,
b) Then SELF-RETWEETS,
c) Then DELETES self-retweet,
d) Then SELF-RETWEETS original again,
e) If the decoder has not caught the DELETION then they tie (d) to (b) instead of (d) to (a) - and calculate the wrong DELTA - and hence link to wrong post!

f) This method appears to be used to message between operators or chain of command as either ACTION COMMANDs or REPORTS BACK?
Previous instances have used this method to message other twitter accounts that have then been deleted or shut down shortly after - reinforcing that it is tied to operator messaging.

g) If we can find the timing of Biscardi's death then we can discern if this messaging was sent before or after his death.
Bear in mind that the "death" could be fake and Dr Biscardi could be in witness protection for his safety!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus

FOR THE SIMILARITIES

edit on 1122022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The cylindrical objects falling from the sky looked just like those actually. Spooky

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
And just like that, all of a sudden, Medical Cannabis can treat Covid. At least they won’t have to pretend it’s for horses.

P fizer Bets On Medical Cannabis With $6.7 Billion Acquisition

Pfizer is to enter the medical cannabis industry betting on a promising cannabinoid-based bowel disease treatment.

Arena Pharmaceuticals is a biotech company with one pipeline dedicated to cannabinoid-type therapeutics. The core of its cannabis operation consists of Olorinab (APD371), an investigational, oral, full agonist of the cannabinoid type 2 receptor (CB2), which aims to treat patients with diseases affecting the stomach and intestine. As Arena's website states, Olorinab is an investigational drug and is not currently approved for use by any health authority.

"We're delighted to announce Pfizer's proposed acquisition of Arena, recognizing Arena's potentially best in class S1P molecule and our contribution to addressing unmet needs in immune-mediated inflammatory diseases," he said.

And the article directly beneath...

It's amazing what suddenly becomes true as soon as it is profitable.
How many weeks ago was the "weed responsible for increase in sudden heart attacks"?

Before Pfizer bought the Pot Farm...

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Massachusetts Joins a Dozen Other States by Creating Digital COVID Vaccine Card Choice

Massachusetts joined a list of a dozen other states across the U.S. when it announced a digital COVID vaccine card Monday to make it easier for residents to carry their proof of vaccination on them wherever they go. The state's version is called My Vax Records and uses the Smart Health Card platforms used by at least 12 other states for residents to enter their name and date of birth along with other information to receive a digital copy of a vaccine card, or a QR code that can be scanned as a means of entry to a business or building that requires a vaccine

The list of states outside Massachusetts that provide a digital card includes California, New York, Colorado and Louisiana along with several other states and localities that provide a similar option like New York City, according to CNET.

www.msn.com... uxbndlbing&fbclid=IwAR3zBCagDWDxNgZXo1OWGwdihLnZrc1ceMhvNuaow8kWe3XKJWGgh2RE6o0

SMART Health Card launches in some US states

Technology from the Boston Children’s Hospital was used to create the SMART Health Card, all thanks to innovation from the Vaccination Credential Initiative (VCI).

VCI is a consortium of key players in the tech and healthcare space and includes major corporations like Microsoft, Salesforce, Oracle, company MITRE, and the Mayo Clinic. The SMART Health Card is a digital or printed QR code that provides proof of vaccination or shows recent test results.

Industry giants like Facebook, Google, Netflix, and United Airlines have announced that they will require their employees to be vaccinated. SMART Health Cards could be a standardized way to verify employees’ status.

www.covidpasscertificate.com...

vaccinationcredential.org...

Microsoft Launches Digitial Vaccination Passport Plan With Global Healthcare Organizations

Microsoft is joining forces with tech companies and health organizations to begin development of a digital COVID-19 vaccination passport. The digital vaccination passport will be made available worldwide and could become a new standard for international travel in the post-pandemic world.

The Vaccination Credential Initiative (VCI) is a coalition of leading tech companies and healthcare organizations seeking to enable transparent vaccination record passports.

Microsoft is just one of the companies joining the VCI. Other tech companies include Oracle and Salesforce, who are joined by health organizations, including The Commons Project, The Mayo Clinic, and Safe Health.

Marc Benioff, founder/CEO of Salesforce is a member of the World Economic Forum Board of Trustees. Benioff serves as the inaugural Chair of WEF's Forum Center for the Fourth Industrial Revolution in San Francisco.

[url]https://www.marshall.usc.edu/personnel/marc-benioff" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
www.makeuseof.com...[ /url]

Marc Benioff, founder/CEO of Salesforce is a member of the World Economic Forum Board of Trustees. Benioff serves as the inaugural Chair of WEF's Forum Center for the Fourth Industrial Revolution in San Francisco.

[url]https://www.marshall.usc.edu/personnel/marc-benioff

www.weforum.org...
edit on 12-1-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Monday afternoon for the first time since 9/11 the FAA issued a full ground stop on the west coast for around 7 minutes. There were private pilots near LA at smaller airports ordered to land immediately after take off. One pilot was trying to land Burbank and they denied him. He said he would taxi in the sky but they said he must divert to a different airport due to a national security incident.
Radio footage along the west coast and Hawaii sound like no one knows what’s going on and a ton of confusion.
NORAD detected a ballistic missile launch (North Korean hypersonic missile. 10x speed of sound, traveled 700km reaching 60km high and changed direction in flight. It’s still over 4800 miles away from the west coast) but NORAD spokesperson said they did not make the ground stop order.
The FAA said they made the call but didn’t clarify why.

Someone seemed to have such a fear that they’d make a split second decision like that? I wonder why they are keeping vague and the media hasn’t touched it either. Did we need clear skies so our defense systems could respond? Was it perceived as a potential threat even thought it was 5k miles away?
Was it just a coincidence and there was something else going on at the same time? Someone on Reddit said there was an ADS-B glitch with a big red circle on the radar map just before the flight stoppage outside Los Angeles.
Someone else said potential UAP

www.thedrive.com...

Been trying to find more chatter about it all morning without much luck

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

After a good night's sleep I've come to the view that the upside down EBS "Warning 2" video tweet is an ALLEGORY - It's actually informing us on how to safeguard our ASSETS during the FINANCIAL RESET:

1) The tweeter's handle is @xrp_cc
As Caled said, the account looks aligned to Mr Pool (xrp architect David Schwartz).
XRP = at the core of the new Quantum Financial System.

2) Closing doors, securing your home = SECURE ASSETS OFFLINE:

a) Move crypto to OFFLINE WALLET - this stops DS ability to hack/steal them,
No connection to internet,
No connection to financial systems,
No access for hackers,
Don't allow anything to change your crypto's value until the QFS is in full control.

b) Keep SILVER/GOLD as physical, not online paper certificates - online/certificates will become worthless,

c) Family members = each of the ASSETS in your portfolio = ONLINE+OFFLINE:
Don't risk your OFFLINE assets by trying to recover ONLINE assets that lose value

d) Do not look outside, or inside. Don't INTERACT =
Don't be tricked, by market movements, into accessing any of your assets,
If you reconnect to the system then you enable the system to take your assets,
Black box them until the ALL CLEAR,
#596 Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.
#1186 Offline only.

e) Don't look at the CEILING =
Don't be swayed by crypto reaching perceived CEILINGS,
Don't sell early, as XRP wil go "to the Moon" if you just HOLD the line

3) The above read is strengthened by this previous @xrp_cc tweet, which shows PEAKS in a SNOW WHITE mountain range:

Think of this as the PEAKS and TROUGHS on a financial movements graph!

The financial world is going to get turned upside down - hence the UPSIDE DOWN EBS video.

RIDER: As with Mr Pool; there could be multiple meanings!

edit on 12-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I think this is brilliant. He is clearly defining that it is not anyone's business what their vaccine status is. The dems are being put in the awkward position of agreeing with him. They are the ones who want to know everyone's vaccine status. The unvaxed will not change their position because they do not care who tells them to vax. It is about personal choice and personal research and personal responsibility.
Fog of War!

originally posted by: gmx0010110
Trump Rips 'Gutless' Politicians Who Won't Say They've Had Booster Vaccine: 'Say It'

I am thinking he got placebo's and doesn't know it. Of course it is just a hunch.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So they're full-on fortifying the White House. The concrete barriers are large. Large enough it would be very hard to get over top of them. And they're putting them up all around the White House.

Here's a live feed. Castle lock?

www.earthtv.com...

Clearly looks like they're anticipating an event that will trigger people trying to storm the White House.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Monday afternoon for the first time since 9/11 the FAA issued a full ground stop on the west coast for around 7 minutes. There were private pilots near LA at smaller airports ordered to land immediately after take off. One pilot was trying to land Burbank and they denied him. He said he would taxi in the sky but they said he must divert to a different airport due to a national security incident.
Radio footage along the west coast and Hawaii sound like no one knows what’s going on and a ton of confusion.
NORAD detected a ballistic missile launch (North Korean hypersonic missile. 10x speed of sound, traveled 700km reaching 60km high and changed direction in flight. It’s still over 4800 miles away from the west coast) but NORAD spokesperson said they did not make the ground stop order.
The FAA said they made the call but didn’t clarify why.

Someone seemed to have such a fear that they’d make a split second decision like that? I wonder why they are keeping vague and the media hasn’t touched it either. Did we need clear skies so our defense systems could respond? Was it perceived as a potential threat even thought it was 5k miles away?
Was it just a coincidence and there was something else going on at the same time? Someone on Reddit said there was an ADS-B glitch with a big red circle on the radar map just before the flight stoppage outside Los Angeles.
Someone else said potential UAP

www.thedrive.com...

Been trying to find more chatter about it all morning without much luck

Q Hawaii 4 drops

Q missile 17 drops

Q Missle 2 drops

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Mentioned about that yesterday and still haven't found anything solid. Declaring a ground stop for a national emergency really means someone thought something major was underway.? I'd like to know the events that led up to that decision.

Ground stop at San Francisco International Airport lasted approximately 18 minutes. ATC at SFO referred to this entire process as "sterilizing the airspace". Pilot heard asking ATC, "Do we have a current threat in progress?" to which ATC replies "No idea".
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

That White House Live Stream has gone OFFLINE?

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join