It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Biden Family’s Criminal Ties

Video at link....

The Intel Chief Of Kazakhstan has been arrested, while Petro Poroshenko, the former president of the Ukraine, is on the run. Both have direct ties to the Biden crime family, specifically, through the global swindling operation conducted by Hunter Biden. Of course, he shared a cut of all of his proceeds with his father, the crooked Joe Biden. More from Jordan Sather....

No Doubt the actions in this ATS Thread are directly related

edit on 1102022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I know. I'm not trying to fix-up the study, just report it.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I most definitely would not call it a failure within the bio-medical industry. That is decades of science and billions invested. It's the little things of speculation that either add up to something over time Or nothing of significance. As I stated earlier...

So, Dr. Malone has been directly involved since the early 80's and as the co-inventor of mRNA vaccines it should be no surprise, but How did Dr. Malone, the US military-backed pioneer of mRNA vaccines and genetic manipulation through the use of electrical pulse fields become one of the leading voices of vax skepticism???

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Glad you asked. We now have an Maxwell/Epstein connection!
Liste Noir = Black List was a Canadian film made in 1995 and was directed by Jean-Mar-Vallee. I just automatically assumed people would recognize the French connection because of his name and place of death, Q city [Quebec City in the province where Kamal grew up]. Sorry about that.

A summary of this movie is that it is about an influential judge found with a prostitute. This then leads to a list of influential clients and then as time progresses people start to die, receive death threats ect.

Really has the feelz where we are right now. Epstein suicided, and the Maxwell and the whole cast of very influential clients such as Prince Andrew.

I am going to watch it and see what pops up.
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Black_List_ [1995_film]
www.imdb.com>title Liste Noir

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Scrolling through Searchlight there was one brief post about the odd and untimely death of Jean-Marc Vallee on December 25th of a heart attack. He just happened to produce the film Black Noticewhich has been turned into a Netflix series.

Black Notice is about a "criminal mastermind who surrenders to the FBI with a stunning offer he'll catch an illusive terrorist- but only talk to a specific rookie profiler".

Ok, as a lover of The Blacklist, I was intrigued, and went looking, and can't find even a scratch of evidence that thwere is a movie called 'Black Notice', only a book... can you point to evidence in support?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Screenshot from the Novak Djokovic Foundation website promoting the WEF

the page has been recently removed

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I was thinking some more about the SC issues and realized something. It is not the justice's place to testify in a case they are presiding over, however that is exactly what some of them did. I'll say it again; the SC is lost.

a reply to: Caled
To my question...I would imagine that she does not do her own research because she would not have enough time or even be expected to be an expert on all matters. Would she assign the research to a legal assistant who would draft up the main points?

This line of thinking leads me to some disturbing conclusions because anyone in those positions could influence the narrative and as a result shift the Supreme Court decisions and in this case a very, very important decision.

What do you think?

edit on 1/10/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog
Thanks

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
France getting hotter. At least it wasn't something else brown.

EMMANUEL MACRON'S vow to "p**s off" vaccine passport protesters has backfired after a mob of them pelted a French politician with mud. . . .

As [the mud] hit his face the mob laughed and cheers.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
White Hat?

The head of Denmark’s defense intelligence service, Lars Findsen, has been placed in custody over the leak of highly classified information. . . .

Local media said the leak involved "highly sensitive" information. It follows allegations last year that Danish intelligence colluded with the US National Security Agency (NSA) to spy on European leaders and private Danish citizens.

Hmm, Lars? Did you piss off the doyens of the Deep State?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Pentagon BioLabs in 25 countries:

Soviet Defector produced anthrax for the Pentagon

Southern Research Institute was also a subcontractor on a Pentagon program for anthrax research in 2001. The prime contractor being Advanced Biosystems, whose president at that time was Ken Alibek (a former Soviet microbiologist and biological warfare expert from Kazakhstan who defected to the US in 1992).

Ken Alibek was the First Deputy Director of Biopreparat, where he oversaw a program for biological weapon facilities and was the Soviet Union’s main expert on anthrax. After his defection to the US, he was engaged on Pentagon research projects.

The Pentagon Bio-weapons

In 1992, Dr. Kanatjan Alibekov, a biologist from the Soviet Union, boarded a flight in Almaty, then Kazakhstan's capital, for New York. When Dr. Alibekov—now known as Ken Alibek—sat down with the CIA, he had a terrifying secret to reveal: that bio weapons program the Soviet Union stopped in the 1980's hadn't actually stopped at all.
The US is building a bioweapons lab in Kazakhstan (2013)

Story from 2013:

Th is U.S.-Backed Lab Is Meant to Keep Talented Kazakh Scientists From Making Biological Weapons

The U.S. is investing in a $102 million dollar biosecurity lab to study some of the most deadly pathogens that could potentially by used in bioterrorism attacks. Rather than locating the new facility in Washington, D.C., or some secure tract of land in Nevada, however, the lab will be built near Almaty, a Soviet-era outpost in Kazakhstan, National Geographic reports.

DTRA doesn't exactly specify their locations, but from 2015 archived page they show Kazakhstan as a location and many other world locations.

FORT BELVOIR, VA – Kenneth A. Myers, Director of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency/U.S. Strategic Command Center for Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction (DTRA/SCC-WMD) joined John Ordway, U.S. Ambassador to Kazakhstan in a ribbon cutting ceremony for the first Biological Safety Level Three Laboratory in Otar, Kazakhstan today.
DTRA/SCC-WMD Director joins U.S. Ambassador at Ribbon Cutting for A Public Health
Research Laboratory in Kazakhstan
[PDF] Sept 27, 2014.

A Case History in Cooperative Biological Research in Kazakhstan

In 2017, the Central Reference Laboratory (hereinafter – CRL) was opened in Kazakhstan on the basis of our Center. Its main purpose is to improve the technological and methodological capabilities of controlling especially dangerous infections and conducting research to prevent mass epidemics in the country.
CRL is a 4-floor building with biosafety levels 2 and 3.
BSL-2 and BSL-3 laboratories with the ability to study a wide range of human and animal bacteria and viruses.
The CRL website appears down, here's an archived copy

The CRL formally opened its doors on January 1, 2020, and currently provides the national testing capability for COVID-19.

Collaboration for the Greater Good

Kazakhstan specified a few dozen times in this article:

Significance of High-Containment Biological Laboratories Performing Work During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Biosafety Level-3 and -4 Labs

Here, we describe case histories for distinct HCBLs including national and state centers for diagnostic and reference testing located in Kazakhstan, Gabon, Taiwan, and a nonprofit organization located in the United States.
It appears Kazakhstan does not have a BSL-4 that we know of so guess that is good news, I think.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Jordon Sather. Plastic Paytriot and controlled opposition.
Also, info about the Biden connection to Kazakhstan was covered in this thread about 6 pages back iirc...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I was wondering if the Pool post mirror could be read as D21 which would lead to the Janecek Method Electoral System created by Czech K Janecek.
This system was tried in New York City in 2016 and I recall many being confused as to if this would work and really represent voters true preferences.
In this case voters are able to cast multiple votes and there are no ballets. Everything is done on-line and we all know how secure that is. Then there would not even be any ballots at all to cross check if there are red flags about the outcome. Just imagine how this will turn out when now Dreamers and non U.S. citizens can vote in that city.

In the just for fun category...Karl's claim is that the goal is to eliminate extremist electoral strength. I just wonder who the target group would be? Any chance Trump related???

en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>D21_-_Janecek_method

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
New Mr Pool post, at 05:34:02 UTC = 00:34:02 EST:

1) One of the replies referenced Section 12D of the 1940 Securities Act; which limits how much investment companies can invest in (read "support") each other. I think this may relate to crimes DS will commit when the crash comes?

2) Mr Pool's telegram timestamp points to:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.21 📁
Jan 14 2018 00:28:29 (EST)
Side_by_Side (graphic form):
BDT/False Flag posts vs actual news of bomb attempt (NYC)_
DEFCON 1 posts vs H scare_
[2] above represent PRIMARY indicators.
SEC indicators = Posts:Tweets:Time
REMAINDER below.
START HERE.
WILL GUIDE.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes MIRROR of 11.4 MARKER.

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

3) Twitter timestamp of 11:18 points to posts:
#1118 CONFIRMATION POST

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 83ca4f No.978104 📁
Apr 9 2018 23:25:02 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 65b2f8 No.978080 📁
Apr 9 2018 23:23:44 (EST)
>>978017
>.nytimes.com/2014/04/09/business/international/chinas-embrace-of-foreign-cars.html

First word in the article is
CHONGQING, viz.:

CHONGQING, China — For more than a decade, Chinese automakers have been talking about starting large-scale exports to North America and Europe, prompting periodic worries in the West that companies like General Motors, Ford and Volkswagen might be crippled by Chinese competition the way they were by Japanese imports a generation ago….

>>978080

Bolded timestamp encodes MIRROR of 11.4 marker.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.320 📁
Oct 2 2018 14:31:13 (EST)
53-47
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Feb 21st.

May be other links but it's late and soon time for zeds...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: texasgirl

Been lots of chatter on some social media I follow and lots of stories saying he was not a good guy. I haven’t heard the stories specifically but from what I gather they were not good. Supposedly the olson twins were not real fond of him, don’t know what it’s all about. lots of people dropping and I have a feeling it will get worse.

I’m hearing that, too, but I’m refraining from saying anything because I haven’t looked into it.

He certainly wasn't anything like the character he portrayed in Full House lol. Years and years ago, I heard him being interviewed on Elliot in the morning (local DC morning radio show)

Wow was I floored by how vulgar, pervy and crude he was in that interview. I can't remember any specifics but, just remember telling my husband later that evening how shocked I was by some of the stuff he was saying. I do vaguely remember him mentioning the Olson twins in a sexual way which was really bizarre. In all fairness, at the time, they were grown women but, it was still weird.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Under the radar but Goog has just lost the patent infringement case with Sonos with the final ruling from the U.S. International Trade Commission. Pete Buttigieg, the stellar Transportation Minister thought he had port issues before just wait.
The ruling bans Goog networked speaker devices from being imported and this includes mobile phones and laptops.

There is a counter suit of course because it would be just too simple to just pay royalty fees to Sonos but if Sonos wins that one as well the play will head over to the Biden administration. Just wondering if it will be overturned like the Apple case under Obama.
We thought shortages were bad now.
nypost.com...>2022/01/07>sonos-wins-google-im...
www.independent.co.uk>World>Americas

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Got to love the French....protesting is something they are good at.... just the degree of punishment varies!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I know ku says Trust Kansas but why on earth would they build a bio research facility on the Manhatten Campus of Kansas State University. I mean this is tornado country and just what could go wrong?
It isn't Kansas' fault but the people who build these things without any thought of possible consequences. Just look at Denver International Airport. At least they had some forethought and made the bathrooms tornado shelters just in case but then also had the forethought to put up some fun artwork.
www.k-state.edu>nbaf

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thank You, Jane!

Yep, this whole plandemic has become something demonic it seems.

I think if we just hang in there long enough, the situation will reverse itself and take down the perpetrators!

We've got to be strong...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Thanks for putting some meat on the bones. You might be very, very interested in an article in the Wall Street Journal today titled "Omicron Makes Biden's Mandates Obsolete" by Dr. Montagnier the winner of the 2008 Nobel Peace Prize in Physiology or Medicine for discovering the human immunodeficiency virus. He is a constitutional scholar.

He has some views that the Supreme Court Judges cannot just walk away from so maybe not all is lost.
Part of the issue revolves the definition of fully vaxed. Currently "the vaccine mandates before the court don't require boosters. They define fully vaccinated as 2 doses of Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech or one dose of J&J." Important to consider that Omnicron now accounts for 95% of all cases and the jabs are ineffective against it. If they have left out boosters how can the court rule in favor of them?

Supreme Court held in Jacobson V Massachsetts [1905] that the individual cannot refuse a medical treatment,[ in our case the jab], if society needs to stop the spread of a disease.< This is what the Biden gang are arguing.

Problem is that they need evidence, solid evidence that the vax is effective and curbs the disease which everyone realizes is totaling not working as the Moronic variant is raging across the country.

He does go over data from Ontario, Canada and Denmark which shows that the vaccinated have more Moronic than the unvaxed.

Since the CDC, FDA have not considered all of the facts that are central to this issue the judges should vacate the action. The issue we have is that they should.
Now we will see what they decide.

What happens if they rule against legal precedent? How could they argue for vaccine mandates and what evidence do they provide? I mean they can't just say well because I said so.

Meanwhile I just can't believe that they are saying on the radio that the Moronic is raging because of the asymptomatic non vaxed people! Meanwhile I can literally walk down the street to a different county and they do not have a mask mandate. This is just bizzare. Is the Moronic so smart it knows where the line is drawn???

www.wsj.com>Opinion>Commentary

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Interesting habbenings lately, guys.

First, for the Gematria fans. This Twitter feed called Gematria Club posted a dead ringer prediction about Bob Saget a full week before his death (Saget was a notorious creep. Check his celebrity roast where everyone on stage calls him a pedo).

#AFV is 1 of America's Favorite Shows  We're concerned an AFV Host is at Risk  On 1/6/22: A=1 F=6 V=22 #Gematria

@AFVofficial

is Set-Up for a Sacrifice #January6 Could be ANY of the Hosts, But

@BobSaget

is most Worrisome: On: 1+6+22 =29 VIDEOS =29 SAGET =29 AFV =29

Gematria Club Twitter calls it

Second, I didn't notice it discussed here (apologies if it was), but the other day Twitter was flooded with Orange emojis to mark one year since Trump was banned from the platform. Well, someone made an interesting observation that in the Godfather movies when death is in the air, oranges are there (Godfather killed while buying oranges and Vito killed while peeling an orange). Next thing you know there's this slew of deaths with Bob Saget being the most notable, who just died in Orange County, Florida. (May be an interesting exercise to just do a google search of news for "Orange County" and see what pops up)

What does Q say about the timing of events when asked? #1046 (snippet)

>>922343 Epicenter. Full house. They are all here. 24/7/365. Enjoy the show. Q

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ugh. Jacobson V Massachusetts. That makes sense now; Bidan said the issue couldn't be addressed at the federal level. So, he's leaning on legal precedent that allows the states to require it, which will take the issue out of the SCs hands. I have to chuckle a little, that's diabolical.

I need to read the whole thing to see what the "gotchas" are.

supreme.justia.com...

"It is within the police power of a State to enact a compulsory vaccination law, and it is for the legislature, and not for the courts, to determine..."

Thanks for putting some meat on the bones. You might be very, very interested in an article in the Wall Street Journal today titled "Omicron Makes Biden's Mandates Obsolete" by Dr. Montagnier the winner of the 2008 Nobel Peace Prize in Physiology or Medicine for discovering the human immunodeficiency virus. He is a constitutional scholar.

He has some views that the Supreme Court Judges cannot just walk away from so maybe not all is lost.
Part of the issue revolves the definition of fully vaxed. Currently "the vaccine mandates before the court don't require boosters. They define fully vaccinated as 2 doses of Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech or one dose of J&J." Important to consider that Omnicron now accounts for 95% of all cases and the jabs are ineffective against it. If they have left out boosters how can the court rule in favor of them?

Supreme Court held in Jacobson V Massachsetts [1905] that the individual cannot refuse a medical treatment,[ in our case the jab], if society needs to stop the spread of a disease.< This is what the Biden gang are arguing.

Problem is that they need evidence, solid evidence that the vax is effective and curbs the disease which everyone realizes is totaling not working as the Moronic variant is raging across the country.

He does go over data from Ontario, Canada and Denmark which shows that the vaccinated have more Moronic than the unvaxed.

Since the CDC, FDA have not considered all of the facts that are central to this issue the judges should vacate the action. The issue we have is that they should.
Now we will see what they decide.

What happens if they rule against legal precedent? How could they argue for vaccine mandates and what evidence do they provide? I mean they can't just say well because I said so.

Meanwhile I just can't believe that they are saying on the radio that the Moronic is raging because of the asymptomatic non vaxed people! Meanwhile I can literally walk down the street to a different county and they do not have a mask mandate. This is just bizzare. Is the Moronic so smart it knows where the line is drawn???

www.wsj.com>Opinion>Commentary

edit on 1/10/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join