It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Interesting. If true, can’t rule out being on a “list” that is being checked off. Both sides of the equation likely have similar lists but for different reasons.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the New York Democratic congresswoman, has tested positive for Covid-19, according to her office.

Ocasio-Cortez, who is fully vaccinated and has had a booster shot, is “experiencing symptoms and recovering at home,” her office said in a statement on Sunday.

So, I wonder if she was on one of these lists, or is this a publicity stunt?

a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

2022: The Year of the Cull? Let's hope not.

At what point will people realize they've been played?

I think Publicity Stunt is a science the Dem's have mastered. This will be a "see I went to check out FL and I got sick" stunts. I would expect she is going to say it is all those unmasked unvaccinated ass holes.

edit on 9-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: NightFlight

I wonder if it's to do with mRNA jabs breaking the link between the Soul and the Body?

I.e. When the body dies, it's the Soul link to God that allows the body to "re-start"?

Where have I heard that line before? This guy, over a 100 years ago...

"In the future, we will eliminate the soul with medicine. Under the pretext of a 'healthy point of view', there will be a vaccine by which the human body will be treated as soon as possible directly at birth, so that the human being cannot develop the thought of the existence of soul and Spirit.

To materialistic doctors, will be entrusted the task of removing the soul of humanity. As today, people are vaccinated against this disease or that disease, so in the future, children will be vaccinated with a substance that can be produced precisely in such a way that people, thanks to this vaccination, will be immune to being subjected to the "madness" of spiritual life. He would be extremely smart, but he would not develop a conscience, and that is the true goal of some materialistic circles.

With such a vaccine, you can easily make the etheric body loose in the physical body. Once the etheric body is detached, the relationship between the universe and the etheric body would become extremely unstable, and man would become an automaton, for the physical body of man must be polished on this Earth by spiritual will. So, the vaccine becomes a kind of ahrimanic force; man can no longer get rid of a given materialistic feeling. He becomes materialistic of constitution and can no longer rise to the spiritual".

― Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925)

Sources:
Rudolf Steiner on Traditional Childhood Illnesses and Vaccines [PDF]

REMOVING THE SOUL OF HUMANITY

The Fall of the Spirits of Darkness

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
Glad to see you here again!

Thanks! Wish it was to congratulate Q on a well run op... maybe one day...

One may congratulate themselves, been sorta bamboozilled of late defining behind the scenes dots n dashes, 7 days each side of false new year was for me noosphericalllly felt, meself on a chair sat looking into a washing machine door window knowing soon the clothes turmoil will be wafting n drying in the wind colours n shapes now definable, kazakstan events are narrative intense, Russia etc full narrative on this, rest not so, a splitting beginning ?, gold n silver response basicalllly nil, we know it be rigged but c'mon man.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder if it's to do with mRNA jabs breaking the link between the Soul and the Body?

I.e. When the body dies, it's the Soul link to God that allows the body to "re-start"?

originally posted by: [post=26295843]crankyoldman

This ^^^.

--------------

So CDC will "release" the data on "with and "from." I harped on this distinction from day one. Many here posted directly from the CDC website showing the deaths "from" were few, but "with" and the Wolansky's 4 co-morbidity claim, could actually account for all.

My point. The data was there all along. Hard to find? Yes, but there. They are not revealing data. So why the Narrative change.

See my this ^^^ above.

Ok so that ties into the possibility that this is the "mark of the beast". That scenario rings of why the mark will be unforgivable. If one of these jabs or some kind of passport implanted in you were to turn out to be "the" mark, then maybe the reason you can't return to where you were in God's plan is because you have cut yourself off from God voluntarily??

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re the TruthSocial launch on Feb 21st... recall the filename for the GREAT AWAKENING picture in #3858 is GA2.21 = Great Awakening Feb 21st...

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4b313a No.8113583 📁
Feb 12 2020 12:04:32 (EST)
GA2.21.JPG

[Re_drop]
What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?
What happens when those same corporations are operated and controlled by a political ideology?
What happens when the news is no longer free from bias?
What happens when the news is no longer reliable and independent?
What happens when the news is no longer trustworthy?
What happens when the news simply becomes an extension/arm of a political party?
Fact becomes fiction?
Fiction becomes fact?
When does news become propaganda?
Identity creation?
How does the average person, who is under constant financial stress (by design), find time to research and discern fact v fiction?
Majority of people more prone to believe someone in power sitting behind a big brand ‘news’ name?
Do people [human psyche] tend to follow the ‘majority/mainstream viewpoint’ in fear of being isolated and/or shunned?
‘Mainstream’ is used for a reason [dominate trend in opinion].
[If majority of people believe ‘x’ then ‘x’ must be validated / true]
Why do ‘mainstream’ media heads, within different orgs, always use the same keywords and/or catch phrases?
Coordinated? By who? Outside entity providing instructions?
Do they count on the fact that people [human psyche] are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?
Do ‘echo chamber’ tactics provide validation / credibility to the topic/point being discussed?
Threat to intellectual freedom?
Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
Read again – digest.
Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
Logical thinking.
Why, after the election of 2016, did [D]’s and media corps jumpstart a [coordinated & planned] divisive blitz intended to create falsehoods re: illegitimacy of election, character assassination of POTUS through sexism, racism, every other ‘ism’?
Pre/post 2016 election?
Why were violent [masked] terror orgs such as Antifa immediately created/funded?
Why were these orgs tasked w/ immediate intimidation/shut down of any pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
Why were marches immediately organized to counter and silence pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
Why were marches immediately organized which divided people into sex/gender, race, [ism]?
When you control the levers of news dissemination, you control the narrative.
Control of the narrative = power
When you are blind, what do you see?
They want you divided.
Divided by religion.
Divided by sex.
Divided by political affiliation.
Divided by class.
When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].
Divided you are weak.
Divided you pose no threat to their control.
When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or stable [livestock kept – sheep].
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
THIS REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Q

The picture appears in these other posts too:

#4149 (sums to 19th)

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: df8722 No.9078652 📁
May 8 2020 09:23:58 (EST)
EXeIG8WX0AA1rGy.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Q

#4908 (sums to 21st)

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a95dd3 No.11192505 📁
Oct 21 2020 13:41:31 (EST)
The_Great_Awakening_Crowd_Meme_570x350.jpg

Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
Crimes against children unite all humanity [cross party lines]?
Difficult truths.
Q

edit on 9-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

in my opinion we are all divine sparks
coming from the universal Logos
who have decided to experience the physical plane
and then return to the divine matrix.
And no one will be left behind
We are one.

something like this:

edit on 9-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: duncanhidao

Just a repost I made months ago.
The people who have taken the choice of taking or not taking the vaccine and tossed it aside for "just doing what the people around them have told them to do", have removed themselves from this karmic flow, and have not longer made themselves worthy of having karma.

The people who have given in to this outside pressure to not make a choice have become nothing more than the primordial background noise of the universe. They have become nothing, they have neither furthered the choice of good or non-good, but instead have taken the karma they have and thrown it all away. No emptiness from reaching Nirvana, no re-incarnation, nothing. They just stay as they are and have chosen to give up being that which makes us human.

To my friend, his vision told him that the world is waking up, and this won't be a spiritual awaking, but rather an awaking of these people that have thrown away their karma and will now become a part of the primordial background of the universe. The few people that have chosen to keep the ability to choose good and non-good action for their karma will continue to live their lives..

GF, that's the CHOICE POINT I mentioned many times from a different POV.

The Q folks didn't let anyone down on this, they played a tiny part in the overall plan which is eons old. This, is, or was, a sort of Final Exam period. A choice between Fear and Love/Trust to oversimplify again. All of life's experiences, in a myriad of incarnations for each, plus this lifetime, including or not including Q, all added up to the SOUL's education. The jab, and the motivations surrounding it, were the Final Exam in many ways, for many people - not all. The exam was not going to be stopped: to oversimplify,,,, "Source Deemed it So."

Angry, hate filled, fearful, controlling, manipulative people are unable to sustain the vibrations higher then those very, very, low base vibrations. They'd literally melt in the energy above this - literally. Imagine insisting on a 1st grader taking a graduate exam. Now imagine a graduate taking a 1st grade class for a year - see the vibrational conflict? Same goes for earth now.

Many determined they were not going to bother trying to match the accelerated vibrations for some reason. One standing outside cannot know, no matter how adept they are, the true nature of another's choice like that, nor should one try - it is/was personal. And one cannot really know the results of the decisions either.

How will it all play out? It really depends on POV more than anything else. We've all seen our lives change, family, friends, quietly (even violently) dropping out of our lives as we find our own vibrational state = this has been painful for many of us.

How those "awakened" folks will all synch up is actually the entire reason for being on earth, in a body, now. To see it, well, to feel it.

To be fair, I really didn't see that Final Exam coming, it was only after it began that it became obvious and I mentioned it here. That makes for a great pop final, no pre study, must know your stuff pass or fail exam, as cut right to the root of the Love/Trust vs. Fear paradigm perfectly.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I'm glad you got safely through your Heart procedure, NightFlight!

If it's any use, I started to relax and actually enjoy life after getting safely through mine, some time back - it was like the world had been lifted off my shoulders and whatever I have left is a bonus to be relished.
edit on 9-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
"One of America’s greatest legal minds" 🤡🙃

Alan Dershowitz asked Donald Trump to grant Ghislaine Maxwell a pre-emptive pardon

twitter.com...

"Watch this space" - Ghislaine Maxwell

Source: The Sinking of Captain Bob [PDF] (March 1992)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

wow even this is no joke ... truly remarkable

edit on 9-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Sometimes I fee like people's punishment is simply being themselves.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
New Mr Pool post, at 05:34:02 UTC = 00:34:02 EST:

1) One of the replies referenced Section 12D of the 1940 Securities Act; which limits how much investment companies can invest in (read "support") each other. I think this may relate to crimes DS will commit when the crash comes?

2) Mr Pool's telegram timestamp points to:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.21 📁
Jan 14 2018 00:28:29 (EST)
Side_by_Side (graphic form):
BDT/False Flag posts vs actual news of bomb attempt (NYC)_
DEFCON 1 posts vs H scare_
[2] above represent PRIMARY indicators.
SEC indicators = Posts:Tweets:Time
REMAINDER below.
START HERE.
WILL GUIDE.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes MIRROR of 11.4 MARKER.

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

3) Twitter timestamp of 11:18 points to posts:
#1118 CONFIRMATION POST

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 83ca4f No.978104 📁
Apr 9 2018 23:25:02 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 65b2f8 No.978080 📁
Apr 9 2018 23:23:44 (EST)
>>978017
>.nytimes.com/2014/04/09/business/international/chinas-embrace-of-foreign-cars.html

First word in the article is
CHONGQING, viz.:

CHONGQING, China — For more than a decade, Chinese automakers have been talking about starting large-scale exports to North America and Europe, prompting periodic worries in the West that companies like General Motors, Ford and Volkswagen might be crippled by Chinese competition the way they were by Japanese imports a generation ago….

>>978080

Bolded timestamp encodes MIRROR of 11.4 marker.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.320 📁
Oct 2 2018 14:31:13 (EST)
53-47
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Feb 21st.

May be other links but it's late and soon time for zeds...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jan 9th

KU V21.98 100122 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Notes
1) HRC, Obama and Abedin tweets brought up to date.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here we go...

Kazakhstan denies military laboratory was seized by rioters after Russia claimed a possible pathogen leak occurred at controversial facility

www.dailymail.co.uk...
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10384151/Kazakhstan-denies-funded-bio-lab-seized-protesters-deaths-rise-164-bloody-riots.html

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

This lab has Crimean Congo hemorrhagic fever (CCHF), hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (hantaviruses), tickborne encephalitis (TBE), rickettsial diseases, and Q fever stored inside.

Newish lab funded by fauxxi.

We need to dig into this somehow.

Don't know how.

edit on 10-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman
I will call BS on their IQ in that report.

en.wikipedia.org...(gorilla)#Intelligence

Between 1972 and 1977, Koko was administered several infant IQ tests, including the Cattell Infant Intelligence Scale and form B of the Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test. She achieved scores in the 70–90 range, which is comparable to a human infant that is slow but not intellectually impaired.

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Psyche_Cattell#Cattell_Infant_Intelligence_Scale

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Peabody_Picture_Vocabulary_Test

edit on 10-1-2022 by FlyingFox because: web.archive.org...://www.koko.org/sites/default/files/root/pdfs/teok_book.pdf

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Did you see this dashen?

Elon Musk tweet

1) 4+5+8 = 17

2) Timestamp of 8:25 AM · Jan 9 (UTC) sums to 25 = 5 by 5

3) There is a hliarious Duck/Horse hybrid picture, in the replies, that I can't post due to a swear word in it... but it reads:

Just because you're different doesn't mean you're not beautiful.

Now go out there and SHINE, you magnificent What-The-F***

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Very glad to hear your operation was a success and wishing you complete recovery.

This is interesting what you are reporting. It reminded me of an article/interview/video I was watching, about the babies that are dying because the mother is vaccinated during pregnancy. I have a feeling it was the Malone or Macullock interview with Rogan. Apparently if the babies are not still born, they are dying within 2 months with complete organ failure..... and the bit that got to me.....there has been nothing paediatric Doctors can do to save them!

Wish I could remember where I heard it, but pretty sure it was one of those two chaps. It stuck in my head because my daughter (double jabbed and I suspect boostered as well) since the birth of my first grandchild, is talking of having another. Talking vaccines is completely off topic with her. I'm sitting quietly and prepping for the worst, but hoping for the best

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

From that report

The US-funded laboratory was reported to have fallen into protestors' hands

Now we may find some answers.

The only real way to get updates is if you know the language otherwise everything ends up heavily redacted / filtered.

P

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join