It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Final Proof: Bob Saget is the Antichrist

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: i8miceb4

Beautiful birds.

We must remember to keep the faith with the other forms of life on this world. We're all in it together.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

If we are to assume that Saget was the antichrist, then we can also assume that form here on out, only good things will happen. After all Saget has been reported as dead.

Unless it is Saget that "KU" said isn't dead yet. One would think that if Saget was the AC, then he did a piss-poor job.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”
― Frank Herbert, Dune

This is pure evil... pure evil
edit on 10-1-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Signs of our times

From America, UK, Canada, Northern Ireland, Europe and several others around the planet planned net.

Washington Times - COVID-19 shots are not vaccines

link

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood
What's Q fever please?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire
Ref the Tom Cruise bit....
I met #1 hubby on 5th November, got engaged following November 5th and married 5th November year after.
Couple of years later, he was served divorce papers on 5th November and 2 years later I had my son on 5th November to hubby #2.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Ghostsdogood
What's Q fever please?
Rainbows
Jane

www.mayoclinic.org...

Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Are you saying it's a coincidence? For you yes for THEM it's all about methodology and who they serve. Witches and Warlocks.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Reading a book about the fall of France in 1940, this passage struck me as being an apt description of our times. Substitute "the elite" for "Vichy".

When our world was crumbling in an appalling confusion of men and things, when the land of Liberty, of the Rights of Man, of spiritual grandeur and civilized elegance, had, through the machinations of Vichy, taken on the semblance of a savage tribe bidden to make obeisance before barbarian totems and absurd taboos, when so many men of letters were rushing at top speed into the open arms of slavery

Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Well, that's very interesting! Thank you.
I'm sure there's a 'Q' joke hidden in there somewhere too!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Some people also call me a witch

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Infrastructure dysfunction in Berlin

180,000 left without power and heat for several hours yesterday.

Already some sour commentary regarding the recent shutdown of three atomic power plants.

(URL article in German)

Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Another layer of post map information revealed by Whiplash347:

Bigger

CRICKET terminology in posts:
#314 It's about the BREAK = ball changing direction after pitching caused by bowler's spin/cut
#1318 BACKING UP = Act of fielder or batsman supporting team mate to reduce risk
#1433 run out = When fielders knock bails off with ball before BATSMAN reaches that End.
#1483 DUCK = batsman with ZERO score when out
#1553 BRACE = 2 BATSMEN OUT in consecutive balls
#1661 BANG = Fast bowler BANGs the ball in short = high bounce to hit body rather than stumps
#1793 FISHING = batsman reaching for a wide delivery and missing
#1972 CRICKETS
#2381 [Batter’s Box] = groin protection that a Batsman wears
#2588 CHERRY = Australian term for the cricket ball, or red mark it makes on bat
#2577 EXTRA = A run awarded to the batting team that is not credited to a specific batsman
#2912 [bye] = extras scored as normal runs but when ball doesn't contact any part of batsman/bat
#3606 -END- = BAILS being knocked off stumps when bowled out.
#3851 Thanks for playing
#4014 [test] = International 5 day cricket match
#4014 [taxpayer bailout?] = BAILS that top the STUMPS
#4114 BAT = used by Batsman to hit ball or defend stumps
#4408 CENTURY = When batsman scores 100 runs
#4484 THE GUARD = stance batsman takes to protect STUMPS/WICKET
2 posts with BALL = cricket BALL
3 posts with BOWL = Act of bowling the ball
10 posts with APPEAL = Act of appealing to umpire (judge) that the batsman is OUT
5 posts with 11.11 = Eleven players on each cricket team!
13 posts with FIELD = Cricket FIELD, or FIELDERS (defending team)
7 posts with AVERAGE = Batsman's average run rate
6 posts with SPIN = SPIN bowler applies to make the Ball move in air, or on bounce
19 posts with BLOCK = use BAT to BLOCK ball from hitting stumps, rather than to score runs
6 posts with CLUB = Home venue of a cricket team
4 posts with DECLARATION = Act of team declaring they think they have enough runs to win and would rather put the other team into bat than wait til they are all out.
8 posts with DELIVERY = act of bowling ball, or quality of the way in which a ball is bowled
2 posts with PACE = speed of bowler's delivery

Probably LOADS more but need zeds... here's the list of terms I searched on Glossary of Cricket terms

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 10-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Might wanna review the links I left as Dr. Malone and the mRNA research goes back to the 80s.

Yes, I know (and already knew that about his history).

My point was, until these jabs were released, there was no point. because, until then, I'd say it was considered a failure (test animals dying, etc). Why would anyone list a huge failure on their resume?

...found it odd that he added it sometime after Dr. Wolff died. Maybe nothing, just something that stood out to me.

Yes, I can see that, but again, it is pure speculation and feels like mud-slinging.

Lots of things are possible. But if this was anything, don't you think the attack dogs would be pounding this mantra hourly to denigrate him?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Some people also call me a witch

Rainbows
Jane

Ok, I don't think you are the same kind of witch that these Hollywood nutheads are.
Enjoy the rest of the post too?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
No I'm not

Yes I did enjoy your post

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Great, the post wasnt for nought then.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman
I will call BS on their IQ in that report.

en.wikipedia.org...(gorilla)#Intelligence

Between 1972 and 1977, Koko was administered several infant IQ tests, including the Cattell Infant Intelligence Scale and form B of the Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test. She achieved scores in the 70–90 range, which is comparable to a human infant that is slow but not intellectually impaired.

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Psyche_Cattell#Cattell_Infant_Intelligence_Scale

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Peabody_Picture_Vocabulary_Test

I'm telling you this was just theatre. Dolphins are smarter IMO. They wanted to make humans look dumb on this one FF. Critical Race Theory has been in play as an occult like phenomena since before the Civil War. Some people want to say you can't fix ignorant but you can. I have found Africans from those regions who found their way to my presence to be highly intelligent and do think the Elite want us to look down on each other as inferior beings. We must not fall into the trap of that plan. In fact the Africans I know have been laughing at how ignorant the US urban Blacks act collectively. They vote Conservative and run as R's if they join politics.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join