It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kimmiet39
Thank you and may you be blessed as well!

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Um? SO of all the "Guess who dieded this week", story.

From: thed ailybeast.com (yes I know which makes the story even weirder)

The controversial celebrity scientists, who both obtained doctorates after penning a series of impenetrable and allegedly meaningless physics papers, were descendants of nobility and, later, a meme beloved on social media platforms like Reddit and 4chan.

But their voyage through the stars ended recently in a Parisian hospital, where both Grichka and Igor Bogdanoff had been admitted on the same day last month after contracting COVID-19. Grichka, the younger twin, died in the intensive care unit on Dec. 28. Igor followed him on Monday. Both were 72.

A source close to the brothers told French outlet Le Monde that neither had been vaccinated against the virus.

The weirder part of the story is this bit at the end:

Beginning on Reddit in 2015, users ran wild with conspiracy theories about the brothers, claiming, among other things, that the Bogdanoffs had “psychic powers” and could control the cryptocurrency markets.

This last claim stemmed from a television appearance in June last year, when Grichka remarked on French show Non-Stop People that he and his brother helped develop the source code for Bitcoin. Both also claimed that Satoshi Nakamoto, the pseudonymous name for the figure purported to have invented Bitcoin, had given them two “ancient” Bitcoin in “physical form.”

Um "Ancient Bitcoin"? Ok so if these two clowns had this ancient bitcoin and it was a physical thing, then where is it now?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
I feel that way too. I keep the hope that those feelings are wrong but the reality of our circumstances is continually nipping away at my heels.
Is Qv2 on tgram?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Just for lulz, Ill type out my IRL experience tonight. For some reason, my anti-hometown decided to go MASKS REQIRED for tonight's public meeting. It was also a swearing-in of the new mayor and council, who I now have doubts about.

The thing was held at a local facility substantially larger than the normal boro building meeting place. Accidentally, I went for a normal meeting / swearing to the regular site, which also is police HQ and District Justice courtroom. It's something I complain about, the impropriety and conflicts which arise from all the branches being clumped together in one building.

The story gets funny when I cluelessly see all the lights off at the building, and then bump into the main NARC detective, who ironically gives ME the tip that the meeting is moved to the alternate location. It's a mega-sized gym, nearly as big as a stadium. Anyway, I get to the spot and am confronted by the outgoing mayorjudge about no mask. I weighed the issue beforehand, if I want to take a stand with no mask or not. The contention being that state law grants me the right to be there, at a public meeting, but no LAW says I need a mask. As I had done before, during last year, I planned on wearing one if needed, because my issues which I want to speak about outweigh the mild compromise involved with the mask. I won't let them win by keeping me from speaking or jamming me up with it.

So, I actually brought a brick of masks in a backpack as a joke, but told old judgeyboy I didn't have one. He insisted, and I really wanted to tell him to gtfo of my face, but did the opposite and outwitted him. I quickly pointed out 2 other people in the crowd of 100 that didn't have masks, lol! When he looked where I pointed, I marched away and up to the top of the bleachers where I knew the old man couldn't follow

So from far back, I watched him meander way across the facility to where the cops were lined up, mostly out of uniform. Without gesturing towards me, I could tell he told the chief and paedo detective I had no mask. From really far away, I could see them fix eyes on me, so I tipped my Flecktarn hat with a half-wave. L 0 friggin L when I got an affirmative nod back from det P. I raise absolute hell in that town, inc busting bad cops, but I could read the chief's body language, where he shook his body "no" (instead of his head) with his arms gathered low in front of him, I read it as "he's not hurting anybody". No wonder why I send a nice check to the police charity on every holiday. They actually mentioned me about 2 weeks ago on FB.

What a scene. Was it worth it, just to make it to my seat? Well my mere presence there was enough to set everyone off, and I took control of a whole room of politicians and cops as well as the county DA there to swear everyone in...no, they weren't wearing masks either.
I boo'ed her, lol. Lucky I wore my Doc Martins so I could stomp up to the top of bleachers to a marching beat.

In the end, they won because I forgot to sign in to speak. So, I ended up slipping out a door during the photo ops, very early just a few feet away on top of the bleachers, nobody saw me leave so they were probably panicking on that basis. I really am the Bason Journe of this town.

No regrets, things happen for a reason, for me to just carpet bomb their event would be punitive, but them requiring a mask sets a bad tone and is an act of aggression as well. Even without speaking formally, I actually could have stood there and objected at any time legally to PERCEIVED violations of the Sunshine Act, but in the end I saved my ammo of legit issues that I hang over their head (for real), and I created a presence as well as ignored the current outgoing mayor and confirmed status with the PD. Blowing off a mask requirement at an intense venue like that was just a bonus.

Did I do ok? I mean it when I say the IRL and AN0NY worlds intermesh and support each other. Wasn't there a Q quote on this subject recently?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: VinMan
Ditto!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
Bathing with Epsom salts,I also read cilantro is very effective at clearing toxins.
Lots of water,add some lemon juice, a couple Tablespoons.
Good luck to you.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

t.me...

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
You don't know much about Freemasonry, do you, Steve?

www.profession-gendarme.com...

THE SOLDIERS (or traitors of the people) OF THE GREAT RESET BY KLAUS SCHWAB - Database Italia

The goals of the World Economic Forum are much more than remaking the economy. They want to physically alter you and your children.

Klaus Schwab's Young Global Leaders class of 2021 includes the Deputy Governor of the State of Michigan, a senior vice president of Uber, racist activist Ibram X Kendi and executives from Dow, Pfizer and Merck, among many others.

Countries around the world are represented in the latest crop of the World Economic Forum by 112 potential globalist leaders. This class joins radical left “luminaries” such as Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Peter Buttigieg, Emmanuel Macron, Gavin Newsom, Angela Merkel, Jacinda Ardern and many others.

According to their website, Young Global Leaders are made up of 'more than 1,400 members and alumni of 120 nationalities'. Individuals are trained to be '[A] aligned with the mission of the World Economic Forum', to 'lead public-private cooperation in the global public interest'. The WEF is known for its annual elite gathering in Davos, an Alpine resort town in Switzerland.

The World Economic Forum is promoting the dangerous change of the government's ongoing merger with large corporations, described as 'public-private cooperation.' This 'cooperation' is also illustrated in the so-called 'stakeholder capitalism', which displaces industry from operating for a profit motive. Eventually, such a system would be forced to collapse in on itself, but the global elites don't seem too concerned about it.

Anyone can scroll through the list of the 2021 Young Global Leader class by region. Here is the list representing North America:

Daniel Ahn, Global Fellow, The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, USA...

...But the World Economic Forum doesn't just want to remake the economy, it wants to remake humanity.

'Synthetic biology'
Synthetic biology is about to remake the world. The tools available to scientists today create the vast potential to do great benefit or great harm. - Lieutenant Colonel Marcus A. Cunningham, USAF, Strategic Studies Quarterly, Fall 2020

Part of Schwab's vision appears to be his insane iteration of 'synthetic biology,' which has been described as 'designing and building biological modules, biological systems and biological machines, or redesigning existing biological systems for useful purposes.' In essence, Synthetic Biology is an umbrella term that includes a bizarre marginal obsession with transhumanism, or the 'fusion of human beings with technology'.

A shocking November 2020 article published on LifeSite News features Dr. Miklos Lukacs de Pereny, professor of science, technology and innovation at the Universidad de San Martín de Porres in Peru. The professor allegedly explained that the Fourth Industrial Revolution 'is nothing more than the implementation of transhumanism on a global level'.

Indeed, in this 2016 clip, Schwab states that this 'Fourth Industrial Revolution' 'will lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identities:

Schwab goes into more detail here, explaining that this 'physical, digital and biological' fusion will come when the chips are

www.databaseitalia.it...
edit on 4-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

rumble.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Full release in 10 languages January 15th:

planetlockdownfilm.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Surprise anyone ?

FBI Declassifies Files On The CIA’s Involvement In Satanic Ritual Abuse And Child Sex Trafficking

After retiring from the FBI, Ted Gunderson set up a private investigation firm, “Ted L. Gunderson and Associates,” in Santa Monica. In a 1995 conference in Dallas, Gunderson warned about the proliferation of secret Satanic groups, and the danger posed by the New World Order, a shadow government that controls the U.S. government.

Gunderson discovered that in the U.S. there is a secret widespread network of groups who kidnap children and infants, and subject them to Satanic ritual abuse and subsequent human sacrifice.

..........The vehicle that is used by the U.S. Government and the CIA to traffick these children and run these Satanic ritual abuse networks, is the government funded Child Social Services and Foster Care network, most commonly known as “CPS” (Child Protection Services).

Massive government funds exist for all 50 U.S. States that can only be collected if they meet certain quotas of children put into this system, so many children are literally kidnapped, mostly medically kidnapped, from their parents to meet the demand for children in this evil, Satanic system, which is mostly operated by Christian Churches collecting funds from the Government.......

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Judge orders Ghislaine Maxwell to get a booster shot:

www.nytimespost.com...

Ghislaine didn't kill herself, lol. The media is upset that everyone believes the booster will kill her:

www.dailydot.com...

What do you all think? Will she end up the same way as her lover, Epstein?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
t.me...

Luciano Benvenuto.

Whoever fails to understand that the green pass subtly transforms inalienable rights, such as work, into concessions, is a fool!
Regardless of the personal choice of whether or not to inoculate an experimental gene serum, which remains a freedom of the person.

But let's analyze the choice of taking this drug:
You serum yourself with a DNA modification genetic experimentation, with an indefinite quantity of doses that does not protect you from contagion, nor from infecting, nor from symptoms (in the rare cases in which this occurs).
All this for a flu, declared as such by the WHO, which has a death rate per percentage equal to zero.

And for this flu it is established that there are various treatments, obtained with common drugs, as well as at the cost of a few euros.
These did not lead to deaths but only solutions, without intensive care of any kind, even in rarely more serious cases.

And then, referring to what I wrote above, I reply:

Gree cazzz and jab, you are doing them because you are an emeritus jerk!
The problem is that the rip off you are taking in this case will be fatal to you!

Remember Italian, no one outside your country is undergoing these absurd discrimination and restrictions, complete with a gree-pass attached.
Indeed, the vast majority of the states of the globe are totally free (or almost) from all these restrictive chains.

But you stay calm, please!
In a few days you will be forced to eat this green mold paper, because you will not even have anything else to eat!

Meanwhile they, with the excuse of a low-grade fever, will have eaten your nation and you will not even have noticed!
And you will continue to loyally serve your master who, while you weir, will accompany you, creeping, into his arms Caronte.

Wake up brother,
and choose well!

Wake up brother
it applies to everyone, not just Italians

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: interupt42

Yeah, but what I see is absolute panic on the DS side. It doesn't comport with Q being a Black op.

edit on 4-1-2022 by FlyingFox because:

Another thing is, Q was shining a light on corruption. If Q was some kind of deep state psy-op, that is the last thing they would want.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Joe Rogan opens an account on Getr and has 8.5 million followers. LOL Social media is going to start drying up and moving like climate change.

Lloyd Austin-Double masked, glasses, full face shield, triple vax'd and still gets the flu. Hilarious! I get the feeling looking at him like that - He's a Coward. Rachel Levine is more of a man that Lloyd.

I don't trust Lin- have a hard time with those who use scripture for their own message

Pelosi has to have her paperwork in to run for office by 3.11

Thanks to Dashen and All of You to keep the info rolling like a snowball.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel, have you seen this from the CHELTENHAM POST?

(You may need to join the telegram group "United Kingdom GreenDragon" to see it. Group started by Elenochie who started "Enoch's News Blast" on this thread some time back)

Post link to video of CHELTENHAM POST

I also forwarded it to MY telegram account here

This may be the red pill my brothers need; as it's a local paper.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Wow!
Oh my!
A newspaper 'breaking ranks'!
We should celebrate over a Limoncello Rel

Am I able/allowed to share your direct link on social media aka Facethingy please?
I dont have Telegram or any other account bar FB.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Surprise anyone ?

FBI Declassifies Files On The CIA’s Involvement In Satanic Ritual Abuse And Child Sex Trafficking

After retiring from the FBI, Ted Gunderson set up a private investigation firm, “Ted L. Gunderson and Associates,” in Santa Monica. In a 1995 conference in Dallas, Gunderson warned about the proliferation of secret Satanic groups, and the danger posed by the New World Order, a shadow government that controls the U.S. government.

Gunderson discovered that in the U.S. there is a secret widespread network of groups who kidnap children and infants, and subject them to Satanic ritual abuse and subsequent human sacrifice.

..........The vehicle that is used by the U.S. Government and the CIA to traffick these children and run these Satanic ritual abuse networks, is the government funded Child Social Services and Foster Care network, most commonly known as “CPS” (Child Protection Services).

Massive government funds exist for all 50 U.S. States that can only be collected if they meet certain quotas of children put into this system, so many children are literally kidnapped, mostly medically kidnapped, from their parents to meet the demand for children in this evil, Satanic system, which is mostly operated by Christian Churches collecting funds from the Government.......

That article misses the mark wildly. They accuse Trump of being involved in the pedophile network (patently false as evidenced by court testimony in the Epstein affair) and claim he was there to cover up the network. This too is nonsense as the number of VIPS who have been busted for child sex trafficking since this began is growing quite large. Nah, instead, Trump is dismantling the network.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think this is an IMPORTANT COMMS from Ron Watkins (codemonkeyZ), at 14:28:21 UTC!

Comms test.

"Why on earth is that important?", I hear you say. Well, there are 5 posts with COMMS in that are 3 year DELTAs over the next 4 days!!

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ab7ad6 No.248629 📁
Jan 5 2018 17:18:47 (EST)
One post today.
No other platforms used.
No comms privately w/ anyone.
Don’t get lost.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: e0bc1f No.6658 📁
Jan 6 2018 13:08:49 (EST)
IMPORTANT:
NO comms w/ anyone privately.
NO comms outside of this platform.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.21153 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:46:19 (EST)
WE ARE TALKING DIRECTLY TO THIS BOARD.
LEARN OUR COMMS.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.4 📁
Jan 8 2018 23:29:38 (EST)
IMPORTANT:
NO private comms past/present/future.
NO comms made outside of this platform.
Any claims that contradict the above should be considered FAKE NEWS and disregarded immediately.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
PATRIOTS.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.5 📁
Jan 8 2018 23:39:35 (EST)
Future dumps here.
Secured.

Interaction to continue on dedicated /research/ board.
Suggest new board created.
Current BO’s claiming private comms and self promoting.
Patriots point - we will follow.
Q

MY INTERPRETATION
a) #513/5 refer to the PatriotsFight board? Note they are No.s 4 and 5 = 45
b) There will be a new Q post on the PatriotsFight board in the next few days,
c) The posts above indicate that we will want to talk to Q in response to the new post(s)?
d) The new post(s) may say something like "Do you want the military to come in and sort this out?"
e) "No comms privately w/ anyone." means:

Q doesn't want individuals to reply to the new post(s) with individual, private "Yes please!" messages...
They want us to reply PUBLICLY, en masse, as WE THE PEOPLE!

cranky... anything to add? Or different view?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

Thankyou for the morning headlines.

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join