It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Oh, the Ruskies sink a Ukrainian Navy flagship...

No, not exactly. Supposedly the first image of Ukrainian Navy flagship Hetman Sahaidachny (U130), scuttled in Mykolaiv.

Julian Assange: "Populations dont like wars...and have to be fooled into war."

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PATRIQT
a reply to: interupt42

Here ya go...

gesarahelp.org...

People all claim to know the truth. However, their truth is based on what? Some dialogue on a website? Someone they follow told them?

If Q and “The Plan” are legit, how would history write about Q posts if people could have easily figured it out.

See, the puzzles can only be put together after an event has occurred in real time.

Q never posted about many things that have seemingly taken a life of their own by people who have large followings. Like Nesara.

Actually, I’m not even sure how any logical person could believe in Nesara. Think logically. Everyone is rich from Nesara and who the hell picks up the garbage or serves meals at a restaurant? If those jobs had people to fill them, dinner would cost $50k

Logic kids! You can’t make claims to know anything if you haven’t figured out all the angles.

Now to the Mr Pool thing: Everyone is so desperate for Q to return, they fall victim to more accounts claiming to be connected to the plan.

Whatever it is, you people need to breathe deeply and reorganize how you think.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Albert Bourla/Pfizer spoke to his hometown crowd in Thessaloniki, Greece on October 12, 2021.

He said this "Fourth dose can NOT be recommended yet for the general population because there is not enough data".
but ...
he then promotes it as a booster. I have hunted everywhere and even Drs. are confused as to what the difference is between the two. Apparently the doses are the same. Canada meanwhile has started giving the 4th jab for seniors, assisted living and vulnerable people.

Since Pfizer is in control of the CDC Bourla knows they will get approval for the vaccine for the Moronic variant, and he states that they are already manufacturing the doses and that was back in October. I call that real confidence since it would not be ready until March 2022. I wonder if the ingredients are really any different.

"We feel Israel is a SAFE HARBOR that we can always go to. So for us Israel is very, very important."
Definition of a legal Safe Harbor: "A provision granting protection from liability or penalty if certain conditions are met." Is he hoping to avoid legal prosecution due to a flawed mRNA vaccine? Just asking for a friend.

www.timesofisrael.com>pfizer-ceo-to-israeli-tv-
www.i24news>Covid-19 January 17, 2022

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
oops
edit on 3-3-2022 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26386743]Thoughtful1[/post

The next generation is the Z generation which is at the very end of the alphabet and to extrapolate further the end of generations. Why did the Pew Research jump to the end. Apparently Goog Trends Data indicated that was the name preferred and by whom exactly??? Pew Research on March 1, 2018 cut off the end point of births for the millenniums to 1996 [16 year gap from 1981-1996] with Presidents George Bush, Bill Clinton and Obama serving as presidents over this time period. Now we have the mRNA vaccines for Covid-19 which many are linking to genetic changes, reproductive issues, and the transhuman agenda and the section of Generation Z. In no such thing an coincidences.

This made me think of the biblical scripture, Revelation 22:13: "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

Omega = Z (last letter in Greek alphabet and last letter in English)

The new generation born between 2010 and the mid 2020's is called Generation Alpha.

Maybe Alpha is going to have to start civilization over again after we find out just what these "vaccines" have done to the current child-bearing generations of Millennials and GenZ's!

(Side note...I looked up Q2213 and it's a reference to a tweet by inthematrixxx. Unfortunately, that account no longer exists so I don't have a clue what it was about.)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Republican member of Congress from Texas forced to drop his reelection campaign hours after the primary election, because he was having an affair with a former ISIS Commander's wife. You don't see that every day...cancel culture strikes again...

U.S. Rep. Van Taylor ends reelection campaign after he admits to affair

U.S. Rep. Van Taylor, R-Plano, has decided to end his reelection campaign after he was forced into a primary runoff amid 11th-hour allegations of infidelity.

Joya is known as a former jihadist who was once married to a commander for the Islamic State. Tabloids have referred to her as “ISIS bride.”
Quite the femme fatale strike.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
pages 3-6
Lucifer documents are up

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: [post=26386743]Thoughtful1[/post

Maybe Alpha is going to have to start civilization over again after we find out just what these "vaccines" have done to the current child-bearing generations of Millennials and GenZ's!

(Side note...I looked up Q2213 and it's a reference to a tweet by inthematrixxx. Unfortunately, that account no longer exists so I don't have a clue what it was about.)

That's been one of my concerns since 2020. Their solution will be genetically enhanced CRISPR babies born out of artificial wombs.

intheMatrixxx tweet

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Russia-Ukraine war live updates: Europe's largest nuclear power plant on fire, mayor says amid Russian attack

The Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant, which provides one-third of Ukraine's power, is on fire amid a Russian attack, a local official says.

edit on 332022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hey now!

George Soros Helped Zelensky Become President of Ukraine Through Massive Propaganda Campaign — Now He Backs Puppet Regime He Installed

basedunderground.com... et-regime-he-installed/

For some reason, I'm not shocked.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Alberta reply to: Thoughtful1

Excuse me while I vomit

Former smoker current baker I do not encourage the use of cancer sticks. FTR this picture depicts the power of subliminal messaging in advertising ie "cool guy" look

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
These are the testimonies that the lie machine of the Western media does not show us.
This girl who lives in Mariupol explains how Azov's Nazi battalions prevent the population from leaving their homes.
This waste of humanity lurks behind women and children. This is the scum that NATO and the European Union have lined up with. NATO and the EU are responsible for these horrendous crimes and these infamous terrorist acts committed against the Ukrainian people.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Something Something even the media will be forced to show something something nice proof -en.

a reply to: dashen

This thread you started to debunk cueball among the worlds bestest and brightest has sure changed course!
Or has it??
Here is something quincindental the first letter of
this guy's last name is?

edit on 3/3/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
That's the way it is. The demons are going to take each other out

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Not sure how much more I could have worked on them, JoM!

Hoping the quality was enough though.

As far as I am concerned you have been above any expectation I had with this whole event. We are dealing with data that is intended to misdirect mixed in with data that clues us in to the facts. It is very hard to go at it from one angle and call it the approach that works. Thanks to you and many more for opening a lot of eyes. The lurkers who want to belittle you think they are clever but they still give away their intent. Especially in the cases when they imply they can't see what is in front of their own face.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

new topics

top topics

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join