It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
re: the Ukrainian Neonazi units

Keeping things in perspective.

Two battalions? That sounds like about 2,000 strong.

Out of a force this size:

ACTIVE 209,000 (Army 145,000
Navy 11,000
Air Force 45,000
Airborne 8,000
Special Operations Forces - unknown)
Paramilitary 102,000

Conscript liability Army, Air Force 18 months, Navy 2 years.
Minimum age for conscription raised from 18 to 20 in 2015

RESERVE 900,000 (Joint 900,000)
Military service within 5 years

* - quote sourced from page 209 of "The Military Balance 2021", published by the International Institute of Strategic Studies.

So only counting those 2,000 as a percentage of the active forces, they make up less than one percent.

But they are not part of the "active" forces, they're actually volunteers in what is called a national guard.

In 2015, a Swedish researcher identified 40 to 50 of these volunteer "battalions" but some of the battalions were only a few dozen (!) strong.

* - see Here

Let's be generous and count them as 20,000 strong. One can do the math to come up with the percentages of that strength against either the paramilitary or reserve categories mentioned above. In either case, it is very much a minority of the selected force.

Like I said before, this is all tedious. The Neonazis get plenty of press but I seriously doubt they have much presence at all in the total strength of Ukraine's ground forces.

Cheers
edit on 25-2-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I noticed that when people in this thread are unable to articulate a position they resort to posting an irrelevant meme with no other written communication just like you're doing now.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
There's a lot of mixed emotion concerning the convoys... people thinking it's a false flag or that it's a waste of time... we'll find out when they get to DC... some are there already.

This is what they were greeted with when they drove through Arizona

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

What's your thoughts on the idea that once they enter DC they are in essence on foreign territory and there isn't much that can be done. Kind of a similar situation for the people being held for Jan 6. Some don't have court dates etc and are just being held. Is it a trap or is it a big distraction to call up the NG and trap the DS players?

I don't get the idea personally since DC is a ghost town, I think it would have been better to travel to different states and make a presence that way. Put the pressure on the states and they can move it up the chain. Travel to the states and get as many people behind you as possible. In DC no one is there and if they are there they won't change their mind.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

They want to use hurtful and destructive means to depopulate precisely because it will leave a catatonic psychosis that leaves the remaining people as compliant slaves through fear.

A secondary effect is that many will "block out" memories of the "pre-destruction" world because of the mental pain the event genmerates... allowing history to be hidden yet again. Basically reapplying MK Ultra techniques.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
So Ukraine's ministry of defense is currently having a bon fire outside. They're burning documents. 😂

A couple things to consider. 1. The US has allocated like 2,000,000,000 dollars for biolabs in Ukraine that only US personnel have access to. 2. Crowdstrikes servers are located in Ukraine.

www.euroweeklynews.com...

We don't always fund secret bio weapon labs, but when we do we build them within a 2 hour drive from russia.

This is how I picture it...

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Dunno if GMO's have anything to do with the current Ukraine situation, but I did not know...

USDA Foreign Agriculture Service Report [PDF]
Certainly, I.G. Farbensanto and Dr. Ernst Stavro Klaus von Blohschwab's has a hand in getting those laws changed...to turn Europe's breadbasket into a GMO producer...

ISAAA, Inc.

I believe Russia banned GMOs. There's also the allied issues not only of The Ukraine's rich agriculture, but its resources. The West wants them; Russia wants them.🔥

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

🤔
edit on 25-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
So Ukraine's ministry of defense is currently having a bon fire outside. They're burning documents. 😂

A couple things to consider. 1. The US has allocated like 2,000,000,000 dollars for biolabs in Ukraine that only US personnel have access to. 2. Crowdstrikes servers are located in Ukraine.

www.euroweeklynews.com...

We don't always fund secret bio weapon labs, but when we do we build them within a 2 hour drive from russia.

This is how I picture it...

EXACTLY what I saw.

One of us obviously needs new tinfoil.
(Probably me)

Thank You Fox!

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I noticed that when people in this thread are unable to articulate a position they resort to posting an irrelevant meme with no other written communication just like you're doing now.

Just easier that way.

You don't speak meme?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

No, I'm able to articulate a point without relying on pictures someone else slapped together.

edit on 25-2-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

No, I'm able to articulate a point without relying on pictures someone else slapped together.

Yet you can't understand a simple graphic image.

Or even see the humor.

Do you want me to ask your friends to stop memeing you?

We wouldn't want you to feel left out

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Symbolism will be their downfall. I have to admit...I didn't have this on my Apocalyptic Bingo Card.

en.wikipedia.org... n_of_the_SS_(1st_Galician)

tinyurl.com...

"The 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Galician). Formed in 1943, it was largely destroyed in the battle of Brody, reformed, and saw action in Slovakia, Yugoslavia, and Austria before being renamed the first division of the Ukrainian National Army and surrendering to the Western Allies by 10 May 1945."

"The 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Galician) is today honored by many Ukrainian nationalists. Since 2010 every year on 28 April a march is held to celebrate the foundation of the division. In addition streets were named after the division in Ivano-Frankivsk (Ukrains`koi Dyvizii Street) and Ternopil (Soldiers Division "Galicia" Street)."

More info:

www.thenation.com...

edit on 2/25/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I haven't driven through Ashchurch for last 2 days, sorry. But if I hear anymore 'fly past's', I might just take a little drive in Geraldine to see if anything is 'happening'.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The ground troops can't move anywhere in UK without somebody, somewhere seeing them.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've never put ANY stock into the adrenochrome stuff, but I'd believe there were tunnels full of kids being blood harvested under Chernobyl before I'd ever believe Obama & Fauxi put bio weapon labs there.

I HATE obama & fauxi, and EVERYTHING they represent, but not even that widely shared hatred is enough to pretzel this into us building ukrainian bio weapon labs.

Someone with staff is pushing this nonsense on us.

Lookin at you vlad.

Apartment 29.

Nice try.

Doubt it worked as well as you had hoped.

Was it as fun for you as it was for me?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I don't know about all the Chernobyl rumors going around...but I wonder if all those warnings from Biden about Russian false flags and deep fakes were anticipating something being released by Russia about Chernobyl.

new topics

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join