It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I wondered whether the flannel shirt of "@Q" might match the tartan of POTUS45's ma, Mary MacLeod...

Whilst there were a few close-ish matches, here, I couldn't find an exact one.

However, whilst looking at his mother's wiki I noticed something - file under "Could be something,could be nothing!":

Her paternal grandparents were Alexander MacLeod and Ann MacLeod; her maternal grandparents were Donald Smith and Mary MacAulay. They were from the locations of Vatisker and South Lochs, respectively. Donald died at sea aged 34 when his sailing ship sank, a common fate for men in the region which was dependent on fishing. Some of the family's generations had been forced off their land as part of the Highland Clearances. According to one genealogical account, displaced families in Mary's village lived in "human wretchedness" while nearby farmable land was used as game reserves.

So:
a) Named after his maternal great grandfather, Donald Smith,
b) Who died at 34 and whose family had been deprived of their land by the Highland CLEARANCEs!

Now re-read #34

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Seggyweighing into Skythians and Beaumonts true herstory of Britain regards the mum imo, again. The mummy side bloodwise and oral usualllly highly important imo.

On a wee noospheric dive, less than ten may sideways to ten families, ten thousand people, ten groups of peoples, thoughts ?.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Declassified CIA documents revealed that the Agency has been funding Ukrainian fascists for a long time, at least since 1953. These groups were & are mostly derivative of the ideas of Stepan Bandera, including his own Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists.

The CIA programs spanned some four decades. Starting as a paramilitary operation that provided funding and equipment for such anti-Soviet Ukrainian resistance groups as the Ukrainian Supreme Liberation Council (UHVR); its affiliates, the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN) and Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA), all Nazi Banderists. The CIA also provided support to a relatively anti-Bandera faction of the UHVR, the ZP-UHVR, a foreign-based virtual branch of the CIA and British MI-6 intelligence services. The early CIA operation to destabilize Ukraine, using exile Ukrainian agents in the West who were infiltrated into Soviet Ukraine, was codenamed Project AERODYNAMIC.
A formerly TOP SECRET CIA document dated July 13, 1953, provides a description of AERODYNAMIC:

The purpose of Project AERODYNAMIC is to provide for the exploitation and expansion of the anti-Soviet Ukrainian resistance for cold war and hot war purposes...

The program took on more of a psychological warfare operation veneer than a real-life facsimile of a John Le Carré «behind the Iron Curtain» spy novel. The CIA set up a propaganda company in Manhattan that catered to printing and publishing anti-Soviet ZPUHVR literature that would be smuggled into Ukraine.

AERODYNAMIC continued into the 1980s as operation QRDYNAMIC, which was assigned to the CIA’s Political and Psychological Staff’s Soviet East Europe Covert Action Program. Prolog saw its operations expanded from New York and Munich to London, Paris, and Tokyo. QRDYNAMIC began linking up with operations financed by hedge fund tycoon George Soros, particularly the Helsinki Watch Group’s operatives in Kiev and Moscow.

CIA: Undermining and Nazifying Ukraine Since 1953

34 hits on QRDYNAMIC from CIA reading room.

Former name of the project was ABEEHIVE. The wizards of Langley have a wicked sense of humor. QRDYNAMIC was approved in 1985 [PDF; helluva a read!] for further activity by the CIA Political & Psychological Staff. CIA writing history books for the Ukraine people.🙄🤡

Thousands on AERODYNAMIC (aka CARTEL, ANDROGEN, AECARTHAGE) mixed in with other Ops due to common aviation term.

Refined filtering -
4 AERODYNAMIC hits in Cryptonym/Pseudonym Databases

How alleged Ukrainian war criminal Mykola Lebed ended up publishing Agency-funded propaganda in the US.

Mykola Lebed was sentenced to death in Poland in 1934. He died in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 1998.

By various accounts, he was an assassin, a freedom fighter, a terrorist, a hero, a villain, a prisoner, a refugee, a Nazi collaborator, a Nazi target, a writer, and a war criminal. To the Central Intelligence Agency, which bankrolled his activities for close to half a century, he was known as “Uncle Louie.”

The CIA facilitated Lebed’s move to the US, getting asylum for him and his family in 1949 and helping him obtain citizenship in 1957. As head of a CIA operation called Project AERODYNAMIC, Lebed spent the next few decades in control of a Agency-funded non-profit publishing company, the Prolog Research and Publishing Association.

Possibly driven by widespread press criticism in the mid-’80s, QRDYNAMIC officially ended in 1990 (though some accounts claim it ran through 1991), and Lebed died eight years later,...

An audit of QRPLUMB, a cryptonym of Prolog, concluded in 1991 that the project had violated E.O. 12333 by distributing CIA-funded propaganda in the US. Among the 24 U.S.-based subscribers acknowledged in the audit and contemporary internal communications were “Harvard and some Ukrainian church-affiliated groups.”

You can explore his nearly 50 years of association with the Agency via the timeline below.

The CIA and “Uncle Louie”
Cool timeline with many sources. Mykola Lebed was born in GaliCIA, then part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. All C-eye-A roads lead to Nazi's.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I don't know about all the Chernobyl rumors going around...but I wonder if all those warnings from Biden about Russian false flags and deep fakes were anticipating something being released by Russia about Chernobyl.

It was biden trying to spook putin by proofsing we were reading his top secret communications before russians were.

And sometimes altering small things before any russian did.

Unfortunately biden is terrible at this.

I do respect the effort, but it's just not possible for idiots to pull off something like this.

Easy and fun for anyone else.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

edit on 25-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

No wonder military leaders like to watch their war games and parades through binoculars. I've never seen anything remotely like what you just described.

Blackhawks and Air Assault is from a certain location. I recall it being in KY.

I dont have the patch but I remember this Jody call.

"Patch on my shoulder, pick up your weapon and follow me, I'm the air assault infantry!"

edit on 25-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Black is not blue.

Your comments are all over the place which is a good tactic I understand.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
1st off you are incorrect IMO on the proofs because we have had Rel and others list them as we go where one prediction after another became reality.

Tell that to those who say Q never made predictions.

You chose to call those facts BS IIRC.

Your memory fails you. I called people thinking these things proved Q was a WH insider was BS.

Things like posting expensive pens and watches, blurry pics and claiming it was X, Y or Z in them when it could have been anyone, dropping a crumb 10 seconds after a Trump tweet (never before, which would have been a real proof), reflected images of the inside of AF1 and then you have a bunch of nonsense that could have been anything and people here just played fill in the blanks to come up with what they "hoped" would be true.

A lot of people didn't even question things like that, they just accepted them as proof. They were not and they certainly were not scientifically vetted.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
One propaganda machine attacking another..

Watch what happens when the rest of the collective realizes they now have a free pass on everything russia.

Anyone notice that the collective dipped a few more toes today?

Fear not, nobody is coming for you.

Don't harm humans, but everything else russia is now fair game.

'We' can't help you in this, but we did stop chasing you.

Look for confirmation of this that was provided by an insider you already trust earlier today.

Free passes for everyone.

Get it done.

edit on 25-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Justoneman
Please, only give out disinformation with troop movement if you love your nation and its troops.

originally posted by: Grenade
Lots of military equipment being moved around today on the M25 and M3 near London.

I seen several tanks, attack helicopters and troop carriers today.

I also have pictures if anyones interested.

Yeah, but parading them around the London highways in broad daylight is just for show.

True, but the rules just changed FF. We are definitely in a state of World War it appears. Time to batten down the hatches and make assessment of all possible scenarios.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I never said black is blue.

I said the methods used to label Q drops as "proofs" was not scientific. In many instances they were not even logical.

Sorry if the conversation is confusing you, I don't think there is any way to make it any simpler.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman
I never said black is blue.

I said the methods used to label Q drops as "proofs" was not scientific. In many instances they were not even logical.

Sorry if the conversation is confusing you, I don't think there is any way to make it any simpler.

Sorry to hear that you never understood.

Don't fret, you are in the vast majority.

By design.

I do suggest stocking on popcorn for the weekend though, you'll understand why a bit later.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Whoever it is is wearing a flannel. Who of our players seems the type to wear flannels often? My guess would be Watnik.

Identify the tartan...family specific.

Another guy who was fond of flannel is that dude people were saying was JFK Jr at the rallies who wore the cowboy hat...

DATE EVENT LOCATION
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24
Badfish Sublime Tribute w/ Kash'd Out Jacksonville, FL

kashdout.com...

for that.

It appears we have a bunch of pot heads out here saving the republic. 😂

Maybe they are not getting the signals clearly that have buggered up so many people to believe monumental lies. Just enough to tip the apple cart in society.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Please forgive me for not copying all that.

It occurs to me that we all know there has been crazy crap going on there like if Mexico was their neighbor. We just don't go into Mexico. The time we did in the 1800's we should have kept it and saved a lot of lives while making it easier to keep the region like we do on the RISK game board.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The problem with Chernobyl would be in an act of sabotage or even direkt aktion against the crippled facility itself.

Well now, with the biolab claims maybe we have the site of one of them as someone suggested? That would be a damn good place to do experiments under the radar and take advantage of some DNA manipulating radiation. Throw some things in with some radioactive matter and see what comes out.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You mean that I wasn't duped?

I guess some would feel that way.

I have heard people say they had popcorn on hand for the show coming this week/weekend/soon so many times it has become meaningless.

I'll forgo the popcorn and just take the pinch of salt.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You mean that I wasn't duped?

I guess some would feel that way.

I have heard people say they had popcorn on hand for the show coming this week/weekend/soon so many times it has become meaningless.

I'll forgo the popcorn and just take the pinch of salt.

I told you twice in the distant past.

Didn't disappoint.

But entirely your choice.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
I told you twice in the distant past.

Didn't disappoint.

If you did tell me twice in the distant past then obviously I was disappointed because I'm still not convinced.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

A former executive of the EcoHealth Alliance has come forward as a material witness to claim “numerous unethical and criminal behaviors” took place during his tenure there. Andrew G. Huff, Ph.D., MS is the former VP of Data and Technology at EcoHealth Alliance, an organization that studies emerging infectious diseases “across a large portfolio of government contracts.” In his letter to the Senate Whistleblower committee, Huff says he “participated in all executive leadership meetings” attended by Peter Daszak and others. EcoHealth Alliance has become well known for its DARPA DEFUSE project on gain-of-function research on bat-borne coronaviruses.

UncoverDC spoke with Huff’s publicist on Tuesday, who provided the Feb. 8 letter from Huff to Senator Roger F. Wicker (R-Mississippi), the Ranking Member of the Whistleblower Committee for the United States Senate.

Huff’s letter states that Daszak disclosed to him in late 2015 and early 2016 that he was working with the CIA. In fact, at the end of his letter, he posits “that Dr. Peter Daszak could be a double agent working on behalf of the Chinese government based on his observations of his behavior and the nature of statements related to working with the Chinese (did not see risks, concerns, or other obvious problems) related to conducting gain of function work or other high-risk laboratory work in China.”

The Defense Department doled out millions of dollars to the same nonprofit that funneled federal grant money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology for bat coronavirus research — with most of the Pentagon money going toward murky research on countering biological weapons.

Of the $41.91 million, $37.61 million was awarded to EcoHealth Alliance by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), which describes its mission as “to protect the United States and its allies by enabling the DoD and international partners to detect, deter, and defeat WMD and threat networks.”

Beginning in fiscal year 2014, the DTRA began awarding funding to EcoHealth for a work program labeled “Scientific Research – Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction

uncoverdc.com...
nypost.com... pZJPvCu1vjfb0

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
2. What’s in the reflection behind Joe in the window ?

That just looks like a reflection of Joe.. you can see the phone too. There is also a second ghost reflection which I assume is due to another window of bulletproof glass.
edit on 25-2-2022 by Outerlimits13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Dropping in to place this info here. It may be important later in certain court cases should the SC nominee get approved, so I want to remember this little tidbit.

Paul Ryan, ex-Speaker of the House, is related to Kentanji Brown Jackson by marriage.

KBJ's brother-in-law, William Jackson, is married to Paul Ryan's sister-in-law (Janna Ryan's sister, Dana). William is the twin brother of KBJ's husband Patrick.

Side note:
William Jackson is a partner at Goodwin law firm in Washington, where’s he’s a big shot in the ligation team with a specialty in biotech and health care.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I think this is a high confidence situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join