It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

We are glad to have ya.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I think we're going to have hard time getting much in the way of accurate information.

Something military is happening. From reports it is an invasion.

But some of the reports appear to be false, perhaps acts of disinformation. Another thread has stated reports of troop landings in Odessa are not true. Reports of aerial combat. Belarus supposedly going in with Russia.

Fog of war fully in place.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The reports of troops in Odessa is also false. The live cam of Odessa is showing children playing in the streets.

Near as I can tell, what's happening is that Russia has occupied parts of Eastern Ukraine and, according to Putin himself, they are taking out the Nazis that have risen to power there because those assbags have been killing Russian citizens for years. The Nazis there are currently being directed by Joe Biden and his handlers. We currently have a Nazi POTUS.

Anyways, all the other crap appears to be fake. Russia is in Eastern Ukraine because they were requested to be there. And now the media is making it sound like Russia is reclaiming the entire Soviet Bloc all at once.

The wag the dog effort here seems to be working. NATO is set to convene an emergency meeting.
edit on 24-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
LiveUAmap for the latest on Ukraine.

@Liveuamap

Aside from air raid sirens all I could confirm was psyop booms in the sky. Looks rather calm right now. Fox news is fighting with themselves on which narrative to push. May have been some strikes on military assets but haven't seen any authentic vids.

edit on 24-2-2022 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Ektar

It isn't serious at all. It's fake.

Airspace over Ukraine is devoid of trackable aircraft right now.

edit on 24-2-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If the operation was to expose the media for pushing false stories, Mission Accomplished".

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yepper. By tomorrow we'll know who the true neocons are; aside from the usual PNAC war hawks.

Fox news has already drifted off to cyber attacks. Putin did declare a "Special" military operation and the media went full retard, expecting a "shock 'n awe" event.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I just want to remind everyone here that Trudeau was handed a pretty big defeat today and a lot of information has been dumped about the origins of the virus and Fauci, China, and the Pharmaceutical Comps were involved with it.

Next, we had all that information come out about the DNC, Hillary, and Obama/Biden's involvement with the 2014 Ukrainian massacre.

Then suddenly out of the blue we have Russia talking about mass graves being uncovered and investigations into what really happened in 2014.

Now instead of any reports on any of these stories, we get Russia invading Ukraine right after Biden said that it's ok if he defended a few areas. Area that needs I remind everyone first declared their independence back in 2014. Now suddenly it's WW3.

No, it looks like it's going to be False Flag Season and fake news for a while. We need to stay vigilant in these trying times. This Ukrainian situation might just be a cover=up of all the information getting dumped.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I would say the big one is the Covid origins story. These people would spark world war if necessary to keep the truth of that matter catching legs.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Why are you so critical of the proofs? You should concentrate on FAILURES instead. I am about going "this worked out but this didn't".

"Logic One Oh One! Meet you at the Liberal Arts Building" .

The proofs are proof. The things stated that ended up being wrong should be the focus of our discussion with you and AM so we can sort out/vet what is right about them and wrong when we come here basically. Clearly, some people are poopooing the actual proof while others appear to be ignoring the bad data. Bad data we can vet, but ignoring actual proof is not smart ever.

You have contributed to many thoughtful points with meh on the Q stuff actually! Challenges to the validity of the theory are how Science is supposed to work. You certainly can say you have been in the mix on all the theories we discuss here. BUT they are theories and guesses. Not Scientific facts until we learn more about it.
I firmly believe the "proofs" of what was predicted impress me, but not enough for you apparently.

The failures are not proofs. I hope that makes logical sense to all who happen to read this.

Blessings

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: dashen
I meant scientific methodologies.

You mean like the high quality scientific methodologies used here to create Q proofs? /s

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
For me, this thread is the equivalent of sitting in the bar inside Milliways.

For me it is sitting at the bar drinking with a bunch of chemist with their quirky ideas that some can back with solid data to the moon and back. That can be a fun day when one thinks the other an idiot and has to find out they are on that matter! For some reason I end up the arbiter of the middle ground unless it is my "bright Idea" we are vetting. That give and take is here folks. We have both sides making their claims some without proof.

edit on 24-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Used to be fun having discussions like that in the student cafeteria way back when.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Link - I think AI bots wrote the article.

I thought a fifth of whiskey with some decent proof like 84 or maybe it was 151 attached to the label was that memory eraser based on my observation of some of my buddies in College!

I tried to forget that way before, but it doesn't work for me. Good thing I can move on when things aren't worth two nickels.

If we had the one Will Smith is modeling, I could see that being used for good and for bad deeds. It would be a mess if we actually had that IMO.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Potato and Hunter better hope the Ukrainian Secret Police destroy the Biden Files before Putin gets his hands on them.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I dunno why they’re showing WWIII all over the media. I did not manifest this. Lies.

Kick in the gut to see how much power the media STILL HAS ….. digital manipulation is true hell I tell you. It’s like little kids impressed by stage magic BUT ITS SOCIETY in it’s ENTIRETY. Where are the grown ups to say looks kids it’s all a trick.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I just think the subject has already gotten more attention than it deserves...

And I think it hasn't. No one make you discuss this or reply to me, that's your call. I am discussing the findings with another poster who is obviously interested.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Since we covered these in the USA previously - I thought we might want to EXPAND our THINKING...

Where is the biggest military base in Canada?

Does Canada have a secret military base?
The Underground Complex is the most extraordinary military installation ever built in Canada. During the Cold War, Canada was in an unenviable geographic position, lying directly between the Cold War’s principal adversaries, the Soviet Union and United States.

Canadian Deep Underground Military Bases (D.U.M.B.s)

Below is a list of Deep Underground Military Bases (D.U.M.B.s) in Canada. I posted this here because there isn’t a lot of readily available information. Lists of US DUMBs are much more readily accessed.

Canadian D.U.M.B.s
Alberta – Calgary, under entire city

New Brunswick Point Lepreau (taken out during Hurricane Dorian)

Newfoundland – 2 bases

abandoned mine near Quebec/Newfoundland border – patrolled
Goose Bay Airport –Labrador Military Museum, abandoned sand pits
Northwest Territories – Nahanni Valley, 550 miles due west of Fort Simpson, on the Mackenzie River and spans 250 sq. miles under southern portion of Mackenzie Mountain

Ontario- Great Lakes Triangle

Under entire city of Ottawa – main entrance Rideau Centre, additional entrance from Parliament Building,
Toronto- one small entrance to tunnels off Parliament St.; entrance between 2 apt. buildings and leads to tunnels through sewer system. Extensive city centered directly under Gerrard St. and Church St.; abnormal magnetic effects- high accident rates at that intersection, believed that powerful underground magnetic fields are causing equipment failures; Native American’s near Toronto have many legends about these tunnels
Quebec

Montreal, DUMB runs out under half Lake Ontario
Mascouche – cleared by Alliance 3/29/2020
Renee-Levasseur Island – perfect circle
Yukon Territory

Lake Schwatka area- rabbit shape/adrenochrome?
Haines Junction – cleared by Alliance 3/28/2020
Richardson Mountain – Mount Hare area

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Selfie time with Mall of the Russian Missile

LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
I dunno why they’re showing WWIII all over the media. I did not manifest this. Lies.

Kick in the gut to see how much power the media STILL HAS ….. digital manipulation is true hell I tell you. It’s like little kids impressed by stage magic BUT ITS SOCIETY in it’s ENTIRETY. Where are the grown ups to say looks kids it’s all a trick.

Good Morning

Lies, False Flags, War Games Deflection playbook, MSM Propaganda, Compromised WEF puppets, “ Pick a card, any card “ Abracadabra, just like Magic !! 👀

The adults packed up your Family dinner for the less fortunate and left the kids home alone with a bowl of CoCo puffs , a TV and a cell phone.

edit on 24-2-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Russian pilot shot down by Ukraine Air defense

You can see the pilots ejection seats parachuting down
edit on 2 24 2022 by dashen because: Q

new topics

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join