It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
When the Soviet Union broke up, Ukraine was in possession of the 3rd largest inventory of nukes. They were later transferred over to Russia.

I’m sure Ukraine didn’t pigeon hole any away for themselves.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

They would need the infrastructure for maintenance and upkeep.

Also. Nearly Every single device was accounted for.
Except the ones the crooked generals sold off for parts.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

"An Uncomfortable Jolt"

Myths That Conceal Reality

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

They would need the infrastructure for maintenance and upkeep.

Also. Nearly Every single device was accounted for.
Except the ones the crooked generals sold off for parts.

Trusting any Clinton usually ends up biting you in the ass.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
ordnance strike near kiev
edit on 2 24 2022 by dashen because: Q

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
That is what happens when hot new singles arrive in your area.

Dasha Synelnikova - "I didn’t find any of them attractive and would never consider sleeping with the enemy. I automatically swiped left to reject them, but there were so many I got curious and got into a message exchange,"

Edit - Because her Flickr page is NSFW.

originally posted by: dashen
Ukrainian women reporting Russian troops are trying to pick them up on tinder

edit on 2/24/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So the big story I'm seeing today is that Russia may be targeting US biolabs in Ukraine. Apparently there are quite a few of them over there.

Here's an article about the labs. Russia has said it has no intention of occupying Ukraine. What they are currently doing is using precision weapons to target military targets. Could these labs be the targets? They're doing this to stop the "accidental leaks" of more bioweapons?

www.newsweek.com...
edit on 24-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I wish I could give you a gold star.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
So the big story I'm seeing today is that Russia may be targeting US biolabs in Ukraine. Apparently there are quite a few of them over there.

Here's an article about the labs. Russia has said it has no intention of occupying Ukraine. What they are currently doing is using precision weapons to target military targets. Could these labs be the targets? They're doing this to stop the "accidental leaks" of more bioweapons?

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I've seen this as well but I have seen it with a twist where it was a joint operation between Ukraine and Russia because Zelensky doesn't want them there either because he has no control over them.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Now this is interesting. This has some kind of meaning.

www.cnn.com...

"Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky tweeted that Russian forces are attempting to seize control of the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant."

“Russian occupation forces are trying to seize the Chernobyl [Nuclear Power Plant]. Our defenders are sacrificing their lives so that the tragedy of 1986 will not be repeated,” Zelensky tweeted.

“This is a declaration of war against the whole of Europe,” he added.
The Ukrainian Foreign Ministry echoed Zelensky's warning, tweeting that a Russian attack on Ukraine could “cause another ecological disaster.”

“In 1986, the world saw the biggest technological disaster in Chernobyl,” the ministry tweeted. “If Russia continues the war, Chernobyl can happen again in 2022.”

Edit - They've already updated the Wikipedia page with an article from 36 minutes ago.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2/24/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

fROM 2016

The Top Secret Military Base Hidden in Chernobyl's Irradiated Forest

A Soviet military base in Ukraine was so secret that it was identified as a children’s camp on maps. That all changed on April 26, 1986, when the nearby Chernobyl nuclear reactor suffered a an explosion in reactor number four. The installation was immediately abandoned, and never used again. All that anyone knew about it before that was the mysterious radio signals known as the Woodpecker signal.

The purpose of the Russian Woodpecker remained a mystery. Conspiracy theories ranged from Soviet mind control to weather experiments. Then came the collapse of the Soviet Union, which revealed that the Russian Woodpecker was at the forefront of what is known as “over the horizon” radar, designed to provide early warning of an inter continental ballistic missile attack. The Duga-3 (Eastern) radar broadcasting the Woodpecker signal was located in the forests surrounding Chernobyl......

I'm more worried about our shores at the moment - Canada going full Retard - Our government is probably going to sanction We the People more than any sworn enemy -- a southern border thats wide open etc.... .... Keep your eyes on the ball....

curious - CURRENT- flight out of Quebec - Belgium military - NWO Convoy police ?

ADS-B exchange

carry on
edit on 2242022 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

This is why it is unwise to advertise one's image on the internet. Never know who will take interest.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ukraine's government confirms Russian forces have taken Gostomel' Airfield, ca. 10 miles NW of Kiev.

I assume it was an attack by airborne forces.

Cheers
edit on 24-2-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Why are you so critical of the proofs? You should concentrate on FAILURES instead.

Well, when I concentrate on failures I'm told they are not failures, just disinfo, distractions, 5d chess, the art of war or that they have not failed because there is still time for it to happen.

Of course when I call them failed predictions there seems to always be someone quick to remind me that Q never made predictions, it is all just speculation by the anons.

I firmly believe the "proofs" of what was predicted impress me, but not enough for you apparently.

That was the point, no proofs have been proven using scientific methodologies so it is hypocritical to demand that the claim that the person trying to pass themselves off as a WH insider was Watkins and it was all just a hoax would have to meet that level of proof.

edit on 24-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It's never as funny the second time, but...my artistic sense of perfection compels me to re-do it a little.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I just think the subject has already gotten more attention than it deserves...

And I think it hasn't. No one make you discuss this or reply to me, that's your call. I am discussing the findings with another poster who is obviously interested.

But 99/100 disagree, and nobody has changed their minds. I just don't see the point of pushing the topic exclusively. It's not breaking any new ground, and was easily dismissed on multiple points.

edit on 24-2-2022 by FlyingFox because: typ0

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think maybe it's a global game of chicken. Biden has his finger on the trigger of a war if the investigation goes too far.

He thinks Putin will do America harm, and then Putin's the bad guy after Ol' Joe sends us forces into a Slavic meat grinder.

I think his attack orders might be the straw that breaks the Kamel's back, so to speak. Sending in heavy forces might delay things and provide a cover for other DS schemes to play out, Biden knows this, so it is an unfortunate situation.

However, based on Putin's previous restraint in similar matters, and the fact that Russians don't take a dump without a plan, I think we might see some "collusion" after all.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
But 99/100 disagree...

And? Is this supposed to be your private back slapping echo chamber?

I'm discussing it with people who are obviously interested.

edit on 24-2-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

new topics

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join