It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I wonder what happened to the Moderna mRNA vaccine for Zika? That was a few years ago that Zika was an issue and clinical trials were done but there is still no approved vaccine.

If this mRNA technology is so great we should have been able to see the Zika clinical trial data. At least we could extrapolate how effective it would be before rushing out and jabbing everyone in sight. Did they just lose interest because the Zika threat died out?

The Sounds of Silence.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Trudeau has buckled. He has revoked the Emergency Act!
No emergency now exists because the truckers convoy has left Ottawa.

Speaking to contacts in Canada there has been a lot of discussion that Trudeau has overstepped his authority and the Canadian Civil Liberties Association has prepared to file a law suit because the very high threshold was not met.

The Truckers did win, although it may not appear that way. The provinces have been dropping the mandates and the ordinary people are waking up. Many feel that this was way over the top, especially calling in police from as far as British Columbia.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Most people don't need any help erasing their memories.

So many lives are so pathetic these days that it's a neurological necessity to stay in denial about failures and regrets and repeat things like "you shouldn't live in the past" as a kneejerk reaction to being reminded about something they hate.

I prefer to live with the past. Good, bad and ugly.

Ha, that's true. I know where you're coming from and feel the same. If I had a time machine to go back in time I would do it. Not to change anything but to relive it all.

Alleged Conspiracies in Twentieth Century America: Selected References to Original Sources

This report provides a bibliography of the original source materials of popular conspiracy theories of the 20th century in America.
Downing, Paul M. July 12, 1973.

This report is part of the collection entitled: Congressional Research Service Reports and was provided by the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department to the UNT Digital Library.

Not much has changed.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Okay, I will confess.

I am Q.

Doesn't someone here have a T shirt printing business?

Please don't dox him.

I'd like to Purchase a few hundred 'I Am Q' shirts in Large and XL with Dashen, Cranky, and Madness graphics on front and back for a group of Trucker Frens.

Please DM when design is ready.

edit on 23-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You are not qualified to make such a statement based on your stated version of facts.

I am here because of people who lack logic make me try to find a way to activate a reason for others to consider more sound logic.

I do on occasion start my own threads on data I have a more clear understanding than i do Q things.

But, this thread is great for actual data I can copy and past to friends to make your point a bit but more importantly why we do that.

When YOU bring data and it is good we will be behind you 100%.

It is that simple here. Do you wish to make it harder than that? I hope not.

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
To be totally honest, there are only a couple people in this thread who do any legit research. The rest simply copy paste info from other social media or spam the thread with useless memes or post unsubstantiated opinions and a lot of those opinions are pretty far fetched. We all know how valuable opinions are. The decodes and comms analysis never pan out. I can't see anything here that would be useful to a person in a position of power.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Caled

Its also a possibility that you cannot name Q because it is no-one. What if someone in power came out and said Q was a computer? Or what if it is several people? It would be no different that what we are seeing now. You would have the believers and the doubters.

It is a possibility. It would be good then because my experience with data solving computer programs is the truthfulness of the things reported if you can verify the settings. That is not as hard as you might think. You can test the settings against a national standard for instance.

The believers and the doubters and the "just trying to make sure it isn't allowed in our thinking process" crowd. That latter one tends to make me look real hard if I realize that is happening.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

twitter.com...

🤡🌎

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
There is a military website HRC . com. Interesting warning on it.
Also Human Rights campaign
Where are the Human Rights Campaigners in the destruction of freedom from tyranny.
National Guard in SA took me here somehow. San Antonio

On Saturday, May 25, 2019 at 10 a.m., the Texas Army National Guard will bid farewell and good luck to the 636th Headquarters and Headquarters Detachment, of the 71st Expeditionary Military Intelligence Brigade, 71st Troop Command, as they mobilize to the Middle East in support of Special Operations Joint Task Force-Operation Inherent Resolve. The deployment ceremony will be held at the Freedom Park Amphitheater located on Joint Base San Antonio – Fort Sam Houston.

Scroll down 2 c
Anyhow's as charming as Honk Road Convoy is there is an equally dark version best left to the imagination.
I am a fan of thinking outside of boundaries. Is it always Hrc BO or are they referenced by name in his drops I ask because as previously mentioned you know q drops like the back of your hand where as I have aphasia episodes more frequently than I like.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Plan C is more like it.

He knew what he was getting into fwiw
a reply to: igloo

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hey all, it appears that Q has an account on Truth Social. The account is the oldest account on the platform other than the folks who actually run it. His account predates Trump's. Nunes follows the account and was the first commenter on Q's first post. Recall drop #2677. "It's time to return publicly."

Also, check the date on that drop 2677. 9Feb. The Q account joined Truth Social on the same day.

greatawakening.win...
edit on 23-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Hey all, it appears that Q has an account on Truth Social. The account is the oldest account on the platform other than the folks who actually run it. His account predates Trump's. Nunes follows the account and was the first commenter on Q's first post. Recall drop #2677. "It's time to return publicly."

We're ready.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Is it only me that see's the irony of a
Mayor Bowser
Who is the Princess Luigi has to rescue?

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

We're ready.

I'm at about 90% certain that's Q. And if so, we must be getting close to the end.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Breaker 1-9, check your back door....

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
On TV now Breaking News NBC : Blasts Heard in Ukraine's Capital Kyiv...
Not Good & Biden to deliver a message tomorrow...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Not a grand master, a chess master. He apparently speaks 5 languages now.
Baron Trump
Rainbows

edit on 23-2-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Feb 23

KU V22.28 240222 0230gmt to 4953 incl DECODE tools

NOTES
1) 338 tweets from the usual accounts, to end Feb 23rd,
2) Rolled through to the decode tabs.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
O fugg o shidd /pol/ is going wild

edit on 2 23 2022 by dashen because: Q

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:53 PM