It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Dunno if you read that 1979 ONR Stanford paper On Resisting Social Influence I posted yesterday and if you haven't don't need to...your post nailed it on the mind control we are all subjugated to daily. The thesis of the essay is that mind control exists not in exotic gimmicks, but rather in the most mundane aspects of experience. The paper presents resistance strategies to unwanted coercive control.

As an aside, try counting how many times Zuckface says the word 'experience' in his Metaverse unveiling video. Unreal!

Meme response to the earlier one.

edit on 1-1-2022 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

He’s very afraid of catching Omicron, a @&$%#! cold! It’s scary how brainwashed he and my family are!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

He’s very afraid of catching Omicron, a @&$%#! cold! It’s scary how brainwashed he and my family are!

Jeebus TG.

I admire your tenacity, your immediate surroundings have been a true test over these last few years. Warrioress you are indeed.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Jeebus TG.

I admire your tenacity, your immediate surroundings have been a true test over these last few years. Warrioress you are indeed.

Well, it’s exhausting and I’m about ready to give up. We fight over this every time we get together.

I ended up warning him, if he’s that intent for his booster, to ask his doctor what’s in it. And if he can’t tell him then to ask for the insert. Then he’d better be damned sure this is what he wants because it can’t be reversed.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Similar battle here luckily took anti body test and is off the charts
Veggie Greens in the morning = hcq effect
This is my one and only dog com

a reply to: texasgirl

edit on 1/1/2022 by CrazyFox because: Not related to reply but I have so many to share

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I'm having similar issues trying to dissuade my brothers from getting the boosters, they work together so 1 email gets to both.

I send them statistical medical evidence and in return I get statements like this:

But :

COVID-19: Boris Johnson says 'up to 90%' in intensive care have not had a booster and urges people to get jabbed
Boris Johnson has said "up to 90%" of people currently in intensive care with COVID-19 have not had their booster jab as he urged the nation to take up the offer.
Read in Sky News: apple.news...

Shared from Apple News

...so basically they give more credence to politicians and media than statistical medical data... it's infuriating but i continuing trying to seed shoots of light in distanced bursts.

It's a shame they didn't read the whole article they quoted at me:

There are no official NHS figures on the vaccination status of people in intensive care, but new research from the Intensive Care National Audit and Research Centre shows most people in intensive care in London who had COVID last month had not been vaccinated.

I dug out the ICNARC report quoted in the SKY article and found something interesting!!

I copied and pasted a section from page 45:
a) screen shot of copy, showing proper text:

b) This is what the PASTE gives you:

Figure 26. Rate of admission to criƟcal care with confirmed COVID-19 by vaccina-
Ɵon status for paƟents admiƩed 1 May 2021 to 15 December 2021
Rate of admission to criƟcal care with confirmed COVID-19 per 100,000 populaƟon per week (with
95% confidence interval) by vaccinaƟon status, assessed at 14 days prior to the posiƟve COVID-19
test, and age group.
The percentage of paƟents admiƩed to criƟcal care with confirmed COVID-19 that were unvaccinated
decreased from 75% in May 2021 to 47% in October 2021, consistent with the decreasing proporƟon
of the general populaƟon who were unvaccinated, before increasing again to 61% in December 2021
(Figure 27). Percentages that were unvaccinated varied by region, with the highest percentages in
London, the South West and North West (Figure 28).
The characterisƟcs of paƟents criƟcally ill with confirmed COVID-19 by vaccinaƟon status are shown
in Table 16. Due to the small sample size, paƟents that had received a booster or third dose are
combined with those that had received two doses in this table.

c) This is a NEW TECHNIQUE TO AVOID FOIA REQUESTS, much like the CORNEY/COMEY trick:

ti copies as THETA greek letter
tt copies as SIGMA greek letter

They probably thought they were SO smart using greek letter switches for covid variant documents - BUSTED!

I have 2 asks of readers:
1) See if this technique is being used on medical reports in USA and elsewhere,

2) Please help this get out as I think a serious journalist needs to pick up on it... it could help get the right documents back in FOIAs.

edit on 1-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, re LARRY CELONA, there is a third option: It is a FLAG for Prince Andrew's News scourers/Media team?

I.e. if you want Prince Andrew to get flagged up that a news story is important for him to read then you just add LARRY CELONA to the article?
edit on 1-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Happy 2022!! Still won’t get jabbed.🎉🎁

Contract Omicron and you won't need to be.

"Rare" is the best guarantee yet: www.cdc.gov...

Our club is +50 million strong in the U.S., and growing rapidly!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Who is Larry Celona really? I mean is it a person or is it a position?

It could be Prince Andrew, but it could also be a person who sits in an office named "Larry Celona". Hence anyone who heads that office would hold the title of Larry Celona. So I guess the question here should be: "Has anyone actually seen this Larry Celona?"

Larry Celona - IMDB

In 1997 NY Post reporter Larry Celona is hired by Stanley Kubrick as a consultant on Eyes Wide Shut and tasked with writing two fake articles for the film. One headlined 'LUCKY TO BE ALIVE.' The other: a cover-up of the murder of a sex slave, falsely reporting it as a suicide.
Link
Run keyword search on "Celona" 👆

Search for images using his name. Appears he's very close to NYPD.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

As long as you smear omb u can post bout cue on utube
Right???
BW=QD
lnk
From almost a year ago?

The conduct of the 2020 election “eviscerated citizen oversight, caused mass irregularities and opportunities for fraud, and violated the rights of lawful voters, citizen observers, and candidates,” the case charges.

link

This is exactly what the Democrats want in every state.
California’s universal vote-by-mail became permanent on Saturday after Governor Newsom used Covid as an excuse to mail out millions of ballots during the 2020 election.
Governor Gavin Newsom signed the bill into law in September and it went into effect January 1, 2022.

edit on 1/2/2022 by CrazyFox because: Dems Can Cheat Forever

edit on 1/2/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Good Evening All... 🌌

Every year as I enjoy the last night of the Christmas tree and ponder the New Year, lol, by the messed up calendar that’s probably wrong 😶 my mind goes into over drive ! Some say Jesus was actually born in Spring ? This time of year, especially this year, brings out sort of an instinctive need to prepare for Spring 🌺....sorta like nesting for your babies birth, geez that probably sounds crazy to people who haven’t had kids, lmao and makes perfect sense to Dad’s who have experienced the “nesting” instinct 🤱 of an expectant Mother.

Hot lemon water with my morning tea is this year’s resolution, just one small thing has so many heath benefits and we need to stay out of the hospitals and be in our best health possible in order to keep fighting the good fight, or to just live without fighting at all !

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Texas stage 1 election investigation reported on telegram by kanekoathegreat:

Texas Secretary of State’s Phase One Investigation of the 2020 Election Identifies Nearly 700K Ineligible Voter Registrations | Becker News (beckernews.com...) and Liberty Overwatch (t.me...)

Phase one of the Texas Secretary of State’s review (www.sos.texas.gov...) of the 2020 election in a sample of major counties shows that the status quo for the state’s elections simply cannot be allowed to continue:
In total, the SOS’s phase one review found approximately 685K ineligible voter registrations. What a coincidence. A July analysis by Captain Seth Keshel estimated there were 675K excess votes for Biden in Texas

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Texas stage 1 election investigation reported on telegram by kanekoathegreat:

Texas Secretary of State’s Phase One Investigation of the 2020 Election Identifies Nearly 700K Ineligible Voter Registrations | Becker News (beckernews.com...) and Liberty Overwatch (t.me...)

Phase one of the Texas Secretary of State’s review (www.sos.texas.gov...) of the 2020 election in a sample of major counties shows that the status quo for the state’s elections simply cannot be allowed to continue:
In total, the SOS’s phase one review found approximately 685K ineligible voter registrations. What a coincidence. A July analysis by Captain Seth Keshel estimated there were 675K excess votes for Biden in Texas

Funny that.

Seems to have also happened in Arizona, Wisconsin, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada & Pennsylvania.

But I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
🤯🤦‍😂

Trevor Moore vid (RIP)

Proclamation 4293

Happy New Year!

Richard Nixon, Pat Nixon, Tricia Nixon, Julie Nixon, Bebe Rebozo, and Jane Lucke Rebozo, New Years 1966 in Florida.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Nice catch by Julian's Rum on telegram:

Dan Scavino picture on FB or instagram (not sure which)- points to post #2503:

Bigger

Bigger

From memory, #2503 was referring to a meeting held by 8 deep state players in Asia.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As well as three sites on 9.11

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
On New Years Eve Grand Freemason's Lodge in Dublin is on fire.

33 second Video in tweet link.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Good point FF.

Cheers for the value add!

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Sorry about your loss. May I ask, was it ruled clinically a covid death?

I'm hearing a lot of first and second hand accounts of sudden deaths.

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join