It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
"Expect big changes that will affect you if you let them. Mandates, restrictions and the taking away of our freedoms. It will be the storm of our lifetime."
― Viking warrior Bull-Hansen

A few technologies may surprise you...

DARPA Joint University Microelectronics Program 2.0 (JUMP 2.0)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

There are no conspiracies, only plans...

Notice even then, "computers" and "complex graphs" validate, prove, humans in pods is the only way forward.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
So Betty White dies (17) days before she turns 100 on 1/17. She was Snow White, and “Americas Queen” she has a video/joke saying she keeps her youth by drinking the blood of virgins every 3rd Sunday.

Things that make you go hmmmmm

Anon?

edit on 1/1/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Just a flashback...

Kubrick

NY Post

NY Post

There is also a "Celona" in the Epstein flight logs of 1996.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This fits with CF's meme above ^^^

I'm not going to say who posted this piece, but see if you can guess by the tone...

The 10 worst things Biden did in 2021

10. He canceled Operation Legend amid a record crime wave in U.S. cities.
9. He weaponized the FBI to intimidate parents who show up at school board meetings.
8. In the midst of a historic labor shortage, he pushed vaccine mandates.
7. His war on fossil fuels helped drive domestic production down and gasoline prices through the roof.
6. He greenlighted Russia’s Nord Stream 2 pipeline to Germany.
5. He showed weakness in the face of Russian aggression against Ukraine.
5. He showed weakness in the face of Russian aggression against Ukraine.
3. His $1.9 trillion in social spending disguised as “covid-19 relief” helped unleash inflation and extreme labor shortages.
2. He failed to deliver on his promise to put his “whole soul” into uniting the country.
1. His withdrawal from Afghanistan was the most shameful foreign policy calamity in my lifetime.

That’s a shameful list, but it only scratches the surface. Among the (dis)honorable mentions: Biden proposed what the New York Times reports were the “highest sustained levels of federal spending since World War II”; he increased vaccine hesitancy by insulting the unvaccinated; at a time when the threat from China is rising, he sent Congress a budget that actually cut defense spending after inflation; and he told Putin that 16 areas of the United States’ critical infrastructure were off-limits to Russian cyberattacks — which effectively told the Russian leader that the rest were not.

Team Joe said they INTENDED to do all of this during is basement based campaign. In some cases of course it was Inversion, as "uniting" = Divide.

*** the Ukraine stuff is particularly comical, considering Joe was the honorary VP of Ukraine for years.

Answer

You have to show them.
You cannot tell them.
Never interrupt the enemy.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Happy New Year all!

A random thought popped up for me as I woke with a hangover... "File under could be something... could be nothing!":

What's the reasoning behind sports stars collapsing during matches?

1) On face value, we are told it's because they are close to perfect physical form and the faster blood flow associated with that causes quicker "instantaneous clotting",

2) However, in terms of optics, it is negative for the cabal for the public to see their VACCINATED heroes dropping dead on prime time?

3) If we assume that the coronavirus was CREATED then there must be a reason for it being particularly designed to impact the fittest more instantaneously?

4) We are hearing more about MED BEDS and that they re-atomise your body to PERFECT PHYSICAL HEALTH within minutes,

5) Some say that MED BEDs can remove DNA damage from the Vaccines - some say they can't.

WHAT IF...
6) The cabal knows that White Hats plan is to heal the population with Med Beds - and the cabal does not want this to happen because it strengthens us against them,

7) So they designed the vaccine to quickly damage anyone when they are mid-process in the Med Beds, as they approach perfect health but before the spike proteins have been removed - in other words they've put an obstacle in place to make Med Beds unusable on the vaccinated?

Probably totally off-target but my gut feeling is there was a necessity in the design of the vaccine to more quickly impact those at approaching perfect health.

edit on 1-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Regards to humans in pods or minds in metaverse pods I believe that plan started in the 50s by Dr. John C. Lilly (American physician, neuroscientist, psychoanalyst, psychonaut, philosopher, writer and inventor) in development of the isolation tank. He experimented with psychedelics, often while floating in isolation and including wiping minds with L_S_D. His work inspired two Hollywood movies, The Day of the Dolphin (1973) and Altered States (1980).

After Lilly read Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, the pharmacological control methods of Huxley's dystopia and the links between physical chemical processes of the brain and subjective experiences of the mind helped inspire Lilly to give up his study of physics and pursue biology, eventually focusing on neurophysiology. The human computer can be reprogrammed to accept the new technocracy model. From his book "Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer" (1968).

I was thinking older more passive on the e-MKULTRA side. Inception: 1922 / Production: 1927.

Philo Farnsworth aka Dr. X on "I've Got A Secret" (1957) (This is a good one, 8min). He also worked on the Manhattan Project and at time of his death in 1971, he held 300 patents.

On January 10, 2011, Farnsworth was inducted by Mayor Gavin Newsom into the newly established San Francisco Hall of Fame, in the science and technology category.

Relating to your video post; his widow, Elma Farnsworth (1908-2006) in a June 25, 1996 interview said...
"...a few years before he died that a group of scientists got together and they've decided by the year 2024 that the earth would be so overpopulated that we would squeeze ourselves to death; well Phil disagreed with that because he felt that too well for one thing there is going to be a serious epidemic in the 80s that is going to take alot of our world population and I (his wife) really feel that was AIDS."

Sounds like 'scientists' from the Club of Rome/Rockefeller/Klaus gang.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
t.me...

Astrologers say the tiger denotes strength, vitality and growth — qualities that will stand us in good stead as we look to move past Covid.
Given the spread of Omicron, The official CDC data is most likely inadequate when it comes to measuring the overall case load.
The Massachusetts Water Resources Authority reported results from samples submitted as recently as December 29. Boston wastewater makes all the past waves seem almost flat — it’s hard to comprehend.
This is more confirmation of a hyper spike of cases/deaths ratio, suggesting that Omicron will end the pandemic and ruin DS plans to enslave us. They will fail in 2022; The Water Tiger represents explosive energy of rebellion and freedom.

Fascinating Predictive Programming Decode in regards to 2022 Year of the Water Tiger: Life of PI (filmed in 2012)
The Tiger 🐅 in the boat representing the rebellion of those who reject the vaccine prosecution, fighting against the globalist agenda, which in turn is represented by the tsunami waves

What greek letter comes after Omicron? Pi...
Life of Pi = Water Tiger = 2022
Coincidence?

2022 is the year of the water tiger in Chinese astrology. Life of Pi is a movie with a tiger in a boat. Pi greek letter comes after Omicron. Tiger represents the rebellion of the unvaccinated, the waves represent the globalist push for the vaccine. Pi = 3.14, post 314 above. Coincidence?

The virus will always mutate, they will always be a new variant ever season, but after Omicron, each one will be milder than the flu and will end the pandemic/lockdown; we will be treating covid like a normal flu season and eventually getting on with our own lives and freedom. In the year of the Water Tiger, the Tiger stands up against tyranny, and will prevail... HUMANITY WILL PREVAIL!!!!

The guy in the Life of Pi movie says Pi is the name of the swimming pool. So the Tiger represents humanity rebelling against covid saying enough is enough, no more lockdowns!!! The rebellion can be against covid itself and also against the vax prosecution. It’s probably both if we are pragmatic. 2022, the year of the water tiger, is the year humanity develops the courage to stand up against tyranny.

@Forecast432Hz
edit on 0100000012022-01-01T16:05:01-06:00pm1040501pm by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

edit on 0100000012022-01-01T16:10:14-06:00pm1041001pm by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The account NOT run by HRC, but WH, posts... HERE

Everyone gets the symbolism, right?

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There was a new Mr Pool video, on telegram at 00:02:41 EST = 05:02:41UTC. It was posted first on twitter at 00:00:01; 1 second after midnight:

Bigger

As usual there are multiple layers of information within:

1) The leftmost candle FLICKERS between the 2 and 5 second mark of this 10 second video (though shows as 9 secs long when playing it):
a) This points to CANDLE IN THE WIND which was a 1973 song by Elton John. It was originally written about Marilyn Monroe but then applied to Princess Diana as it was played at her memorial service,
b) Elton John released 4 other SIGNPOST songs in 1973:

"Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" = see #435

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 42a0eb No.148994 📁
Dec 22 2017 11:44:18 (EST)
‘Yellow Brick Road'.
F-I speech - history.

Wizards & Warlocks.
Alice & Wonderland.
Solved?
Q

"Daniels Song" = Think Book of Daniel; which anons have pointed to as prophecies taking place now.

"Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting" = today is Saturday, 1st Jan, 2022.

"Bennie and the Jets" = "Taupin’s lyrics were inspired by comic books, sci-fi movies and the German photographer Helmut Newton."

c) 1973 is 49 = 7x7 years ago, starting today.

2) DARK to LIGHT
a) Dark on Left and "Thousand points of Light" on the dark christmas tree,
b) Light on the Right; White Door(?) in background, and 3 candles,
c) The candles are placed on a "mountain top" tableau and only the flickering candle has red berries/red bow - therefore this represents Jesus Christ's crucifixion on Mount Golgotha, alongside 2 criminals,

3) COUNTDOWN or RED2?
a) 1 BOW ribbon (also 1 Christmas Tree)
b) 2 of the 3 candles are on candlesticks, and those have red candle cups = RED2?
c) 3 candles
d) 4 red berries at the base of the candles,
e) 5 red berries on the candle with the red bow.

4) The posts timestamp, of 00:02:41 EST = 05:02:41UTC, points to posts:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147590619 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:47:47 (EST)
What a coincidence the mountain that housed NK’s nuclear weapons and testing collapsed. Unbelievable timing. I wonder if critically important materials as well as scientists aka the bomb makers were inside when it happened. Shocking no global news agency suspects we had nothing to do with it. Enjoy the crumbs.

Bolded timestamp encodes today, 1/1/22!

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: fbc52d No.17283 📁
Dec 1 2017 00:08:26 (EST)
WH party w/ 400+ guests.
Whoever posted those insider pics did not take into account the many WH public and private sec cams which can triangulate and time log/IDEN the person responsible.
We will investigate.
Think.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes tomorrow, 1/2/22.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.21093 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:44:09 (EST)
Original [15] min
DEFCON [1] CONF
Revised [1] min
Coincidence?
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, 1/1/22.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Jack Posobiec:

'Dr. Malone broke the algorithm and now Google is struggling to manually change the results when searching for' mass formation psychosis '.

Trial. Never seen before.

We are watching them programming the simulation in real time. '
edit on 0100000012022-01-01T16:39:30-06:00pm1043901pm by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This Bitchute: And We Know daily update includes a clip of Justice Kavanaugh at his confirmation hearing with Lyndsey Graham:

At the 8 min 24 mark Kavanaugh reveals that he and his wife were in the West Wing of the White House at time of the 911 attacks...

Kavanaugh's wife was President Bush's PERSONAL AIDE at the time!!

Still think they were the squeeky clean innocent family?

"Follow the Wives" posts: #247, #329

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Last night, Ricardo Delgado of Quinta Columna released a very strong video, where he complained of having found these components after 4-5 days in a drop of Pfizer (who had worked with the microscope).

t.me...

Dear friends and subscribers. After the shocking Fifth Column program on December 31, in which Ricardo Delgado presented an unknown object, self-assembled after a few days, C0r0n @ 2Inspect has begun work to try to identify the observed patterns and help clarify the truth.

The first step taken is the elaboration of the diagram / draft of the pattern found in the aforementioned object, where forms very similar to those that could be obtained in integrated circuits are perceived. The search and comparison work in the scientific literature has just begun.

We will find the schematic of this circuit. Much encouragement to the Fifth Column and to all those who seek to discover the truth.

edit on 0100000012022-01-01T17:11:42-06:00pm1051101pm by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Regards to humans in pods or minds in metaverse pods I believe that plan started in the 50s by Dr. John C. Lilly (American physician, neuroscientist, psychoanalyst, psychonaut, philosopher, writer and inventor) in development of the isolation tank. He experimented with psychedelics, often while floating in isolation and including wiping minds with L_S_D. His work inspired two Hollywood movies, The Day of the Dolphin (1973) and Altered States (1980).

After Lilly read Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, the pharmacological control methods of Huxley's dystopia and the links between physical chemical processes of the brain and subjective experiences of the mind helped inspire Lilly to give up his study of physics and pursue biology, eventually focusing on neurophysiology. The human computer can be reprogrammed to accept the new technocracy model. From his book "Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer" (1968).

I was thinking older more passive on the e-MKULTRA side. Inception: 1922 / Production: 1927.

This raises a HUGE point, very often missed among the researchers and awakened.

All living human beings, and some animals, are subject to mind control at all times.

There is this kind of notion that once you learn about mind control you see it with the "lone shooter" and the Unibomber folks but no place else.

Every human souled being is subject to it, and all non humans are it. Even myself, I've made decisions, in retrospect, that were clearly not my own design, before I understood what was happening and the methods used.

All doctors, all lawyers, all politicians, all teachers, all athletes and so on can be controlled at any time. This can happen actively, as in some electronic method, or passively, seen in the so called agent smith effect. The later, when someone says "ah, I'm not keen on abortion" and boom, "what, you don't believe in a woman's right to choose?" Using the talking points is passive mind control.

When my niece was young she'd watch Disney teeeveee. After an hour she'd be a monster. She'd run up to me a mess, I said to her, "you're a monster, beat it." She asked why. I said watching Disney teeeveee turned her into a monster and showed her how - in simple terms. She stopped watching for good. Mind control - cause and effect directly. Fine, fun, funny > 1 hour of Disney and intolerable.

Here is where it happens in plain sight. Watch an NBA arena game (I'm sure it still happens) and look for the flashes - once seen you cannot unsee. The explanation is modern cameras need a universal arena flash to take good pics. BS. The flashes change the tone of the game - and hurt the head as they are strobes both in person and on teeeveee.

On occasion I used to sit on the Clipper Bench and see games, you see a lot there. During one game, I think against NJ, the Clippers were winning through 6/8, and then it all changed. I could feel myself "rooting" for NJ for no reason. Then I saw the Clippers fall apart in minutes, and loose in a route. The energy of the arena changed. Why? Who knows, betting maybe, standings maybe, Donald Sterling was a racist, who knows.

The point is, folks do not realize that it can happen at any time. I've seen it happen in another before me, total transformation from rational to irrational - even people I know well and love. Once one sees it, then adjustments are made, but I have noticed many think it cannot happen to them, it is reserved for Britney Spears types, but not truckers, or clerks etc. Everyone, me too.

It is a challenge, but important to determine if our thoughts are our own. Are the ideas, feelings, anger, rage, frustration etc. really ours? Is the mind virus in our heads ours and ours alone?

Here's a trick to tell in some cases. If one hears in their minds eye "you are a loser, you can never make enough money" or "you are a bad mom" or "you will never succeed at this, don't bother..." it is always not you. "I" is me, "You" is outside, the mechanics of mind control do a translation kind of thing and we see "you" as "I."

The other sign is the programming is short like the above. One will never hear "look, I've been at this project for a decade, with very little progress toward the end goal, there has to be a time where I have to think about throwing in the towel or making changes..."

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Happy New Year All...🎇

So Betty White was in good health and tweeting about getting boosted on Dec. 28th....yikes !

I bet you anything that booster is what did her in.

My sister got her shots, had flu-like symptoms, and died in her sleep from a heart attack. So many stories like mine and, yet, people can’t see the connection. My own family refuses to see it. It’s incredibly frustrating.

I have been trying hard to keep my oldest brother away from the booster. I really fear it will kill him. I’ve been showing him all kinds of charts, actual vaccine statistics websites, personal stories, videos, etc…But he’s just not ready to wake up.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Blood thirsty anything these days must be hard to get a good source of blood.

Hum? Bloodworks NW

Updates

To maintain the highest level of community health and safety, we’re continuing to require donors to wear masks while giving blood.
Your donation in the days and weeks ahead is critical to public health. Need help finding an appointment? We can assist you at 800-398-7888.

COVID-19 Vaccine & Blood Donation: There is no waiting period to donate if you have received COVID-19 vaccine. For more vaccine guidance Click Here.

So does the vaccine make our blood extra tasty to these people? I mean why ask for vaxx'ed blood?

My Grandparents neighbor (a man that not only was in the OSS during the war, but also personally knew all the operational guys behind the CIA), told that if you think it's a conspiracy, then you only know a little of what going on.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Who is Larry Celona really? I mean is it a person or is it a position?

It could be Prince Andrew, but it could also be a person who sits in an office named "Larry Celona". Hence anyone who heads that office would hold the title of Larry Celona. So I guess the question here should be: "Has anyone actually seen this Larry Celona?"

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I’ve been wondering if COVID isn’t an anti-whatever this vaccine is? And if we’ve already been poisoned by previous vaccines, which is why there is such a huge spectrum of reactions to both? Since my second COVID experience, I feel like my body is trying to force something out of my system, and I’m not sure it’s COVID that is being forced out. That would also explain why I had aches in previous injection points, and some other issues.

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Last night, Ricardo Delgado of Quinta Columna released a very strong video, where he complained of having found these components after 4-5 days in a drop of Pfizer (who had worked with the microscope).

t.me...

Dear friends and subscribers. After the shocking Fifth Column program on December 31, in which Ricardo Delgado presented an unknown object, self-assembled after a few days, C0r0n @ 2Inspect has begun work to try to identify the observed patterns and help clarify the truth.

The first step taken is the elaboration of the diagram / draft of the pattern found in the aforementioned object, where forms very similar to those that could be obtained in integrated circuits are perceived. The search and comparison work in the scientific literature has just begun.

We will find the schematic of this circuit. Much encouragement to the Fifth Column and to all those who seek to discover the truth.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
imposter card
big Aaron
bgr
Who did nazi this coming

Biden Signs $137 Million Deal with German Company for Covid Tests to Deliver in Late 2024

Hill

Recent rumors reveal that Hillary’s in daily frequent contact with Kamala Harris, aiming to be her “VP”, in case Biden doesn’t last through his entire Presidential mandate.
And as things appear to be – he’s not going to last.

On WI

Breaking Exclusive: Election Fraud Investigators Blanket State with Surprise Subpoenas

WB it's close enough

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Happy New Year All...🎇

So Betty White was in good health and tweeting about getting boosted on Dec. 28th....yikes !

I bet you anything that booster is what did her in.

My sister got her shots, had flu-like symptoms, and died in her sleep from a heart attack. So many stories like mine and, yet, people can’t see the connection. My own family refuses to see it. It’s incredibly frustrating.

I have been trying hard to keep my oldest brother away from the booster. I really fear it will kill him. I’ve been showing him all kinds of charts, actual vaccine statistics websites, personal stories, videos, etc…But he’s just not ready to wake up.

Happy and beneficent new year to y'all! 🙏❤

Ask him to treat the jab like a free kidney...that he don't need? How can he be certain just because it's free that it is compatible with his own blood type?

Beneficent, that's my favorite word to begin a new year.

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join