It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Most scientists 'can't replicate studies by their peers

Replication crisis

Stanford

Nature

Psyop-social engineering cutout Netflix.

Just a refresh...Co-Founder of Netflix, Marc Bernays Randolph, is directly related to both Sigmund Freud and Edward Bernays. Both tied to psychology, propaganda, & pedophilia.

Margo Kaplan

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

No sweat = Non-human Reptilian?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Have you looked into the plush toys, Dr. Who planet Florana, Playstation games ect. They just can't help themselves. They no longer even bother to explain how they even came up with the names.
Gematria has some interesting connections such as my favorite topic pharma criminals, this time Biogen.

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: angelchemuel
New variant found in Israel just announced a few hours ago. They are calling it Florana.
It's a double combo of C19 and Influenza..... seriously?
Florana link
Rainbows
Jane

Oh Lovely, Happy New Year ! Let’s take a peek at possible cabal language/meaning of Florana shall we ? “Where Greece Begins “ is the motto of the mountainous town in Macedonia , Greece, seems to be a border town.

Some anagrams are - Far Lion - Or final - inf oral - fin oral - fri loan - fail nor - fair Ron - for nail , hmm?

www.anagrams.net...

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
First things first. Welcome back Cranky.

Now for the bad news combined with the suspicious news.
Betty White has died at the age of 99, and just a few days from her 100 year mark. The weird thing is this:
Yahoo.Entertainment
CBS.news
and even in Variety

The issue of Betty White being a public advocate for senior citizens getting their booster shots is missing. In fact, I couldn't find anything online about her stance at this time. The only tid-bit was in the Variety article where it says:

Witjas emphasized that White had not been ill but had been extremely cautious during the COVID-19 pandemic. She spent most of the past two years at the home she loved with her many pets. She had round-the-clock caretakers in her final years, Witjas said.
and that was it.

In the other articles the topic of Betty White and Covid are completely scrubbed. Could Whites death be a turning point on how the average American sees the booster shot? I doubt it, since even when in a person's house a loved one will be fine, get the shot/shot/booster, then fall over dead and they act like it was horrid yet bound to happen.

Even if most people come to their senses and see what's going on it will be too late to get them to think differently about it. It's like that guard at Dachau that said that he knew it was murder but didn't think anything was wrong because he was being ordered to continue (not exact quote) many people will still force loved one to get the shot because they are being told to by "Perceived" leadership.

This is again where "KU" drops the ball. The people behind -Q- need to come clean about the information they have and explode it on the world. Unfiltered, so that the guilty can't get away from it like they can now.

I wonder how many of the elderly were sucked into getting their shot/shots/booster by people like Betty White?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
30 states working on digital drivers licenses, TSA will allow them soon

Trade groups central to the adoption of mobile drivers' licenses say that the US transition to digital is "well underway," leading to many more potential applications including adoption by the US Transportation Security Administration.

appleinsider.com...

Greece is implementing full digital ID with COVID QR pass on smartphones

Greek citizens are already able to download a digital version of their full identity card on their mobile phones; the process is meant to be completed by Easter 2022.

neoskosmos.com...

Ontario is about to change up vaccine passport QR code rules and here's how to be ready

Starting Jan. 4, the original vaccination receipt that the Ministry of Health emailed and/or physically gave residents after their COVID-19 shots will no longer be accepted as valid for entry to the many indoor spaces where patrons are required to be double dosed. Instead, businesses will need to use the Verify Ontario app to scan people's QR codes,

www.blogto.com...

Puerto Rico among 30 jurisdictions exploring adoption of Apple Wallet digital IDs

Puerto Rico is among 30 jurisdictions that is exploring the possibility of adopting technology giant Apple’s digital ID feature, which would allow citizens to add their driver’s license or state ID to their iPhone’s digital Wallet application. The feature could go live early next year.

newsismybusiness.com...

Ethiopia: Nation Distributing Digital ID for Advanced National, Continental Services

The national digital ID project is being implemented in various federal institutions.
The government is working to provide the digital national ID card to 95 percent of its citizens in the coming four years

allafrica.com...

About 6,000 People in Sweden Already Have Chip In Their Hand

few weeks ago the Sweden announced that Covid passports will be required for all events with more than 100 people. The leader of UK’s implant firm BioTeq Steven Northam said that implants would be mainstream in the next decade and in 10-15 years, the microchipped humans will be an everyday occurrence.

neopoprealismjournal.wordpress.com...

This Skin-Implantable Microchip Can Store Your COVID Vaccine Certificate

Skin-Implantable COVID-Vaccine Chip Unveiled

beebom.com...

Mastercard joins blockchain digital identity alliance ID2020

The ID2020 Alliance was founded by Accenture, Microsoft, Gavi, Rockefeller Foundation and IDEO. Partners include NGOs, private companies and UN agencies. 

www.ledgerinsights.com...

Are biometrics providers using smart cities to advance digital ID?

Biometrics providers and other large private entities are supplying technologies to smart city projects to create and use digital IDs, according to a report from the Northeastern University School of Law and the Immigrant Defense Project. The groups are worried about the consequences of this arrangement, and possible increases in inequality and surveillance.

www.biometricupdate.com...

How Los Angeles Plans to Become a Smarter City by the 2028 Olympics

The city of Los Angeles has Olympic-level ambitions for its development as a smart city over the next year seven years.

statetechmagazine.com...

The Equitable City – A New Name For New York

For New York, a precise definition of a ‘smart city’ is an ‘equitable city’ – a city where anyone and everyone has access to facilities justly. NY is a city with lots of challenges, opportunities, and innovations. The economic hub of the world is continuously engaged in digitising the city with smart innovations.

smartcity.press...

5G Rollout Could Disrupt Domestic Air Travel Within Weeks

January 5 is the day on which AT&T T -0.7% and Verizon plan to commence operation of 5G cellular services, using frequencies approved by the Federal Communications Commission in 2020.

www.forbes.com...

How AI, VR, AR, 5G, and blockchain may converge to power the metaverse
venturebeat.com...

Metaverse, and 5G – A New Synergy for the Future

Companies delivering metaverses will look to deploy AI at the Edge – taking the vast amount of data generated there and delivering the best value for the customers. Deploying Edge Computing will allow companies to make the most of data – the new oil. 

www.voicendata.com...

Year when hybrid workforce can expect 5G and wait for metaverse

The metaverse is an idea whose time has come, and tools to connect to it may become more accessible. The advent of 5G connectivity will help, besides impacting sectors such as automobiles and medicines. And the software that enabled working from home will have to evolve to cater to a hybrid work model.

indianexpress.com...

edit on 31-12-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I don’t think it is a coincidence that this is popping up immediately after the CDC has said the C19 vaccine and the flu vaccine can be given together.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: duncanhidao

I mean the end of the investigation. If we are lucky, Trump has scheduled his Jan6 presser to announce the conclusion of the military investigation. That's a Thursday. Which, if that happens, it will obviously set the stage for Q55 to be tweeted the following day, Jan7, and 10 days of darkness to follow. Jan20 is possibly the day Trump is reinstated? One year after Joe takes office, Trump returns to office.

Pence will have to be VP then until the hammer drops on him officially.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
New variant found in Israel just announced a few hours ago. They are calling it Florana.
It's a double combo of C19 and Influenza..... seriously?
Florana link
Rainbows
Jane

"It is looking like you aren't afraid enough."
They will have to find something else to trick you!

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Tell us about that 33% old improvement when you can. Good to see you back.

a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Three or four weeks ago I posted about how the idea of "those not knowing history are bound to repeat it..." is total BovineFeces. My point was that Germany, under Hitler's daughter, became Nazi Germany all over again with Inversion. Now the Dirty Jew DNA issue has been replaced by the Dirty Unvaxxed DNA issue and show me your DNA Change Papers is in order.

It was inevitable that this would happen given the above: it mirrors the truth, the narrative MUST be reflected everywhere the narrative lives, which includes museums dedicated to the narrative.

COMMENTS are really my point here, not the obvious irony. The comments reveal an underlying change and the narrative coming unglued.

At this point the 1/3 rule is in full effect. The 1/3 that will never comply are set. The 1/3 that will comply with sleeping feces filled tents to avoid the next variant are set. The middle 1/3 are the current issue, and, my read on that is we're only after 1/3 of that 1/3 with the current collapse. The other 2/3rds seem not to have enough interest or commitment to really care and will just go with the wave.

2022 will show the two realities, fear vs. love, in abject misalignment in crazy making ways. Based on the 1/3rds model, the bottom will be left alone very soon. We'll all have to adjust. What remains to be seen is do the controllers have a replacement narrative?

Which leads me to a final thought. There is no longer a need for the media at all. None. Zero. While it has always been mind control driven, at this point annihilation would result in nothing negative. I'm all for shutting it all off entirely.

This meme is true, and it is the eneMedia that did this, entirely.

The created this by design, not accident, and now that the narratives are collapsing they too are being revealed. One of DJT's achievements was the exposure of the "fake news" mind control machine to many first timers.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
EMN,

This is something. The famous Physicist Dr Richard Feynman was all about how to correctly follow the Scientific process to obtain success proving or disproving theories. He was part of the brain trust that brought the Atom Bomb into creation during WW2. He was stating the obvious to many like me. If your experiment to test your theory fails to prove your theory, then your theory is the problem and you must scrap it and come at it from another angle. That the Scientific community has collective amnesia on major subjects is very disturbing to science. Instead they try to cram a square peg in a round hole and tell you it was the right fit.

quote]originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Most scientists 'can't replicate studies by their peers

Replication crisis

Stanford

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
US and South Korea 'effectively have agreed' on draft to end Korean War

South Korea and the United States have "effectively" reached an agreement on a draft to end the Korean War, according to South Korean Foreign Minister Chung Eui-yong.

On Dec. 13, South Korean President Moon Jae-in said the U.S., China, North Korea, and South Korea agreed "in principle" to end the war officially, Stars and Stripes reported. In September, North Korean Vice Foreign Minister Ri Thae Song said the U.S. must first shift its policies regarding North Korea.

13 mirror 31

If one goes back in this thread they will know exactly when this happened...

I made this image in anticipation of this day, Team JoeBama after DJT walked into NK and the planetary press ignored it entirely.

We said here back then it would be "announced" LONG after it was done. This stirring is huge.

Q Korea

Q NK

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Hello ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, Cranky has returned. I was in need of rebranding, so now I am 55 percent less cranky and 33 percent less old, but still 100 percent man so pronouns stay exactly the same.

Two big posts coming later, one an update on the BorgVerse, and another on the emerging Feminine.

2021 adios, 2022 will be just as nuts, but mind blowing for many = in a good way.

C.O.M., glad you didn't transition to a higher form of life, as I suspected. We need you here for guidance, insight, and your wisdom.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Good question: Who Do You Blame for Covid When the Vaccination Rate Is Nearly 100 Percent?

Just this week:

Biden: There is no "federal solution" to beat COVID-19.

CDC Director: “PCR tests are unreliable”

Fauci: “Quarantines can be cut to only 5 days”

CNN: “Cloth masks are not effective”

They are shifting the narrative after being proven wrong time and time again.

"The government is now lawless. They are doing things that are against the law and they don't care." – Dr. Robert Malone

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

She may be more than a minor player.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

If anyone wishes to discuss results, initially use the PM function to give others a go.

Then I will bring the results back to the group.

It took a while from the first proposed IQ test to get to a robust test that was useful. Such tests have been used by anyone and everyone for many purposes. My question then is this: Once the research arrived at a robust test, did it stay that way ... or ... was it changed significantly that caused its base measurement to be skewed to another purpose.

P

edit on 31/12/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
PM'd

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
End of year message :

Chris Sky

edit on 31000000122021-12-31T21:06:10-06:00pm12090631pm by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

edit on 31000000122021-12-31T21:18:45-06:00pm12091831pm by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yes!
The real scientists of yester-decades past vs how convoluted and corrupt it has become today, all for power & profit. I'm sure in the scientific community today there are righteous real science academics, but unfortunately they get silenced one way or another by the establishment.

Happy New Year 2022 🍻🍷🥂🥃🍸🍹🍾🥤🥛💥

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Happy New Years, everyone!
Cranky, good to see you're back. So you've come back younger, eh? 😂

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join